SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Barbashev

Créé par: Jchockey12
Publié: 16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 22
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 56/185 (30%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH50%1 125 000 $011---53101727--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 485 833 $2247703412
Variation-1 125 000 $100000
Final1 360 833 $ (↓)23 (↑)47703412101727

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Barbashev, IvanBlues de St-LouisLNH50%1 125 000 $011---53101727--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 174 167 $2348644513
Variation1 125 000 $-100000
Final6 299 167 $ (↑)22 (↓)48644513-10-17-27
16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 9
I don´t see Bruins giving up their only remaining prospect for someone like Barbashev
16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 28
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,457
As a blues fan I take this and run. But no way in hell do the Bruins do this deal
Hobo a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,528
You want mcavoy too?
16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1
This trade would never happen lysell is the only propect that the bruins have
16 févr. 2023 à 9 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: DefenseFirst
You want mcavoy too?

lmaoooo, here, have Marchand while you’re at it lmao. Yea this trade scenario is a big no thank you.

Sincerely,
Bruins nation.
16 févr. 2023 à 10 h 32
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,352
Boston isn't doing that, one would presume.
16 févr. 2023 à 16 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Unbiased lol nah
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: Kokopsi
This trade would never happen lysell is the only propect that the bruins have

Prospects don't matter when your win now window is literally this year...

He might be their guy and considering that STL is asking for a 2nd and a prospect, Lysell makes up for that the lack of draft capital.

Jim Montgomery is very familiar with Barby and is probably another reason why the Bruins might be willing to overpay a bit to get him.
Versatile cheap players are worth their weight in gold.
16 févr. 2023 à 16 h 35
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Jchockey12
Prospects don't matter when your win now window is literally this year...

He might be their guy and considering that STL is asking for a 2nd and a prospect, Lysell makes up for that the lack of draft capital.

Jim Montgomery is very familiar with Barby and is probably another reason why the Bruins might be willing to overpay a bit to get him.
Versatile cheap players are worth their weight in gold.

That is cute, I mean I ask my boss for a million dollars, doesn't mean I am getting it. Blues aren't getting Lysell from the Bruins for bottom 6 rental. I mean Taylor Hall was Bjork and a 2nd rounder. So at best you are looking at a 2nd or 3rd rounder or a 3rd with a condition of resigning and a prospect (not the best prospect a team has).
16 févr. 2023 à 18 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Unbiased lol nah
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: Hobo
That is cute, I mean I ask my boss for a million dollars, doesn't mean I am getting it. Blues aren't getting Lysell from the Bruins for bottom 6 rental. I mean Taylor Hall was Bjork and a 2nd rounder. So at best you are looking at a 2nd or 3rd rounder or a 3rd with a condition of resigning and a prospect (not the best prospect a team has).

I definitely get your point. I'm not saying it's an even trade. The Hall trade is completely different (Full no trade clause).
There are lots of reasons to like Barbashev:
He is more of a middle 6 winger. 3rd line suits him best but he can play 1st through 4th and be effective.
Can play center or wing.
Very good penalty killer. Can even play powerplay
Loves to hit.
Cheap contract and salary can be retained.
Prior relationship with Jim Montgomery.
Stanley Cup Champion

I'm not saying that he's an elite player. But he is a highly sought after effective forward that would be perfect for a Cup Run.
His asking price is a first or 2nd and prospect.
*Checks notes* Lysell was the 21st player selected in 2021. That's mid/late first round value.
If Boston is serious about acquiring him. They might have to decide between their 1st round pick this year (in a super stacked draft) or giving up Lysell.

Here's the kicker... Lysell does not help you this year. Boston is going all in this year. And they might have to overpay for some good depth to get that Stanley Cup.

So don't get me wrong, I know that Lysell is a steep price but just wait until the deadline comes.
17 févr. 2023 à 9 h 33
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Quoting: Jchockey12
I definitely get your point. I'm not saying it's an even trade. The Hall trade is completely different (Full no trade clause).
There are lots of reasons to like Barbashev:
He is more of a middle 6 winger. 3rd line suits him best but he can play 1st through 4th and be effective.
Can play center or wing.
Very good penalty killer. Can even play powerplay
Loves to hit.
Cheap contract and salary can be retained.
Prior relationship with Jim Montgomery.
Stanley Cup Champion

I'm not saying that he's an elite player. But he is a highly sought after effective forward that would be perfect for a Cup Run.
His asking price is a first or 2nd and prospect.
*Checks notes* Lysell was the 21st player selected in 2021. That's mid/late first round value.
If Boston is serious about acquiring him. They might have to decide between their 1st round pick this year (in a super stacked draft) or giving up Lysell.

Here's the kicker... Lysell does not help you this year. Boston is going all in this year. And they might have to overpay for some good depth to get that Stanley Cup.

So don't get me wrong, I know that Lysell is a steep price but just wait until the deadline comes.

I don't disagree that Barby is a player you like to have on your team. But the fact remains barring an injury he wont replace anyone on the top 2 lines and would primarily be brought in as an over qualified depth player and playing the 3rd and 4th line. Even if you are all in, moving a 1st or Lysell for a bottom 6 player doesn't move the needle. I am not saying "A" team wont potentially move a 1st or some thing crazy for Barby, I am merely saying he isn't worth that price tag for the Bruins whether you are going all in or not. If you are moving 1sts and Lysell you better be getting a game breaking player back and this doesn;t match that mold. One of the reasons that Barby is also so coveted is because he price is much lower than guys like Kane. Teams will start to drop their interest if the ask is top prospects and 1st round picks etc.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage