Modifié 1 févr. 2023 à 23 h 9
Quoting: aadoyle
Its really not

Tampa last TDL went out and got

Hagel, Paul, Nash all of whome helped them make it to the finals

Colorado when they won the cup

Went out and got

Sturm, Lehkonen, Cogliano, etc all of whom helped them win the cup

Toronto going out and getting 3 forwards is a need at this point as if we look above people saying its unrealistic is just false. As if we go in with this current bottom 6 or just add 1 guy to it yea early vacation in the golf fields incoming

Nash and Cogliano are 4th liners though, and it's not really that they are better than the likes of ZAR. You want a whole new 3rd line, but I guess if Kerfoot is going out, you want a net increase of 2 guys, but they can't be a whole line by themselves.

I think they need both a 2/3LW and a proper 3C that could push Kampf down. ZAR-Kampf-Engvall should be a good enough 4th line (they can also try Hunt there perhaps). Holmberg can stay on the 3rd line but he needs to be pushed off to the wing for now, with Kerfoot going out, two guys coming in should be fine. The 3rd player imo should be a D-man, maybe one who could score from the backend, the Leafs do have some guys who can score but they don't have too many goals from the d-men this year. Something that Colorado had and maybe Tampa (they did in 2019-20) was scoring from the backend, Toronto did also have a decent amount of goals from the defenders the last two years.
GladeBang12 a aimé ceci.
1 févr. 2023 à 23 h 0
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478
People forget Matt Murray won b2b cups only other goalie to do that in the modern era Vasilesky.

Murray stays healthy its not hard to imagine them winning. That said they need to improve the bottom 6

Murray hasn’t had a good playoff series since 2018
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
1 févr. 2023 à 23 h 6
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,036
Quoting: IconicHawk

Um

NYI series where Pitt got outplayed

3.01 gaa and a 0.906sv

MTL series where Pitt got outplayed

2.50 gaa and a 0.914 sv

So I really wouldnt say that. He did his job team in front let him down and when u go back and watch it was like Pitt wanted a vacation

Like if we compare those to Campbell last year he had better series than he did lul
1 févr. 2023 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,528
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
im pretty confident you have no idea, so why would I want you to try and pretend?

I do know what the word observe means.

A legitimate observation has nothing to do with whether or not this is a troll thread. They’re not really connected at all.
2 févr. 2023 à 18 h 33
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,213
Um

NYI series where Pitt got outplayed

3.01 gaa and a 0.906sv

MTL series where Pitt got outplayed

2.50 gaa and a 0.914 sv

So I really wouldnt say that. He did his job team in front let him down and when u go back and watch it was like Pitt wanted a vacation

Like if we compare those to Campbell last year he had better series than he did lul

Quoting: IconicHawk

I mean, at this point debating on whether Murray is a good playoff goalie isn't that important as Sammy's probably starting game 1 of the playoffs at this point.
2 févr. 2023 à 18 h 36
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Saskleaf
I mean, at this point debating on whether Murray is a good playoff goalie isn't that important as Sammy's probably starting game 1 of the playoffs at this point.

I would do Murray in Road Games

Sammy at Home games

And if u ask why Luke Fox got a tweet about it

Basically Murray on the road is the better of the two while Sammy is a god at home

https://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1616284659956215814?cxt=HHwWjMDTybaVme4sAAAA
2 févr. 2023 à 18 h 44
Go leafs go
I would do Murray in Road Games

Sammy at Home games

And if u ask why Luke Fox got a tweet about it

Basically Murray on the road is the better of the two while Sammy is a god at home

https://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1616284659956215814?cxt=HHwWjMDTybaVme4sAAAA

I saw the tweet, but tell me which team has even gone with a tandem system like that. This is not the year to experiment with never before tried things come playoff time.
Levig01 a aimé ceci.
2 févr. 2023 à 18 h 58
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 2 févr. 2023 à 19 h 10
Quoting: Saskleaf
I saw the tweet, but tell me which team has even gone with a tandem system like that. This is not the year to experiment with never before tried things come playoff time.

Pittsburgh, Vegas, and Carolina

Pittsburgh when they won the B2B cups and Carolina I believe 2 years ago

So its really not an experiment as other teams have done it and have had success. I say do it
2 févr. 2023 à 19 h 31
Go leafs go
Pittsburgh, Vegas, and Carolina

Pittsburgh when they won the B2B cups and Carolina I believe 2 years ago

So its really not an experiment as other teams have done it and have had success. I say do it

Now that I think about it I wouldn’t mind having each goalie start a game and go with whoever is better, but an actual 2 goalie system in the playoffs kind scares me lol. Gives off the impression that neither goalie is a real playoff starter.
Levig01 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage