Forums/Armchair-GM

Finances

Créé par: mbaer84
Équipe: 2023-24 Coyotes de l'Arizona
Date de création initiale: 2 janv. 2023
Publié: 2 janv. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
AZ needs all the money they can get. Miller will cost less than his cap hit in total dollars and 5 of the 7 years of the deal after that first bonus which matters to them since they wont come close to being a cap team anytime soon. MIller is still a top line producing player and AZ will have a hard time getting a player like him in FA to sign there without having to overpay.
Transactions
ARI
  1. Miller, J.T.
  2. Myers, Tyler
Détails additionnels:
trade after both bonus are paid.

JT MIller- 8,5mil signing bonus 1mil in salary in first year. That turns his contract into a 6.8milx7 in actual salary. Combined with Myers they only pay 2mil in salary for 14mil in cap space next season which will be huge since they have no revenue basically for the next 3-4 years.
VAN
    whatever just draft picks i dont believe VAN will have to send a 1st back.
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de WSH
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de FLA
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de COL
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de ARI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1783 500 000 $58 825 834 $0 $1 700 000 $24 674 166 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
    7 150 000 $7 150 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
    AD, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    4 300 000 $4 300 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 775 000 $1 775 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    RFA - 1
    886 667 $886 667 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    2 janv. 2023 à 13 h 52
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,382
    so two older players, not worth their massive bad contracts to the most financially unstable need to keep the roster and cap open for futures and you dont think you're gonna have to give them a 1st to take the money?
    vancouver would need to throw 3 firsts at least to move those contracts to arizona
    2 janv. 2023 à 13 h 53
    VanFan12
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 98
    I wouldn't give either player for free. Despite the flack he gets, Miller is still an awesome player.

I'm one of the few who likes Myers, so if you wanted him for 'Future Considerations' although I'd disagree, I think most Vancouver fans would say that's fine.
    2 janv. 2023 à 13 h 57
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,515
    Miller was so great last TDL that no deal short of 4, 1t round picks was good enough and now it's desperation to trade him asap. The difference less than a year can make.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 2
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
    Miller has a NMC in the first 4 years of his contract, hes not waiving it July 1 right after his bonus is paid. You are stuck with him.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 19
    Big Shoots
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,087
    Quoting: coga16
    Miller has a NMC in the first 4 years of his contract, hes not waiving it July 1 right after his bonus is paid. You are stuck with him.

The city has turned on him. That makes a big difference.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 20
    Big Shoots
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,087
    Myers at next yrs deadline should actually fetch a pick in return so it's almost a possible deal.
    mbaer84 a aimé ceci.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 27
    Rejoint: août 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 582
    So much hate on Miller but the guy is still a 1st line player. Nobody was saying any of this last year. Canucks fans are a fickle bunch, they were also saying to trade Pettersson last year when he had a bad start to the season.

No Miller is not getting traded. No he’s not a cap dump. And he’s much better than what this season has shown.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    Mentions "j'aime": 220
    Quoting: NV94
    So much hate on Miller but the guy is still a 1st line player. Nobody was saying any of this last year. Canucks fans are a fickle bunch, they were also saying to trade Pettersson last year when he had a bad start to the season.

No Miller is not getting traded. No he’s not a cap dump. And he’s much better than what this season has shown.

i agree, just stirring the pot. Reading this website you would think there are only like 7 good players in the NHL.
    NV94 et zackhendo a aimé ceci.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    Quoting: JaredOfLondon
    so two older players, not worth their massive bad contracts to the most financially unstable need to keep the roster and cap open for futures and you dont think you're gonna have to give them a 1st to take the money?
    vancouver would need to throw 3 firsts at least to move those contracts to arizona

Myers at 1mil is a great deal.
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 36
    Ex Nucks fan
    Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
    Quoting: delneggs
    Miller was so great last TDL that no deal short of 4, 1t round picks was good enough and now it's desperation to trade him asap. The difference less than a year can make.

The difference delusion and bipolar syndrom can make
    2 janv. 2023 à 14 h 41
    Quoting: mbaer84
    Myers at 1mil is a great deal.

No he isn't
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    No he isn't

Well real people use real money to pay these guys so saving 5mil bucks is pretty rad, IMO.
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 10
    Well real people use real money to pay these guys so saving 5mil bucks is pretty rad, IMO.

when lotto teams use real money you need to pay them a lot to take bad players on worse contracts, so spending a million bucks and having a 5 mill cap hit has extra costs
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 16
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    when lotto teams use real money you need to pay them a lot to take bad players on worse contracts, so spending a million bucks and having a 5 mill cap hit has extra costs

that goes both ways my guy. Vancouver is GIVING AZ 5mil in salary savings on an expiring deal.
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 18
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
    Quoting: BigShoots
    The city has turned on him. That makes a big difference.

I think its more than the city, wouldnt shock me that multiple of his teammates have turned on him as well
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 21
    that goes both ways my guy. Vancouver is GIVING AZ 5mil in salary savings on an expiring deal.

dude, if you give me an apple core for free it isnt a favour because an whole apple costs a dollar. Arizona has no need for Myers, Vancouver is trying to get out of a bad contract so the onus is on them to pay the disposal fee, not the coyotes to do it out of the goodness of their hearts
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    dude, if you give me an apple core for free it isnt a favour because an whole apple costs a dollar. Arizona has no need for Myers, Vancouver is trying to get out of a bad contract so the onus is on them to pay the disposal fee, not the coyotes to do it out of the goodness of their hearts

no they are doing it for 5mil dollars actually.
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 27
    no they are doing it for 5mil dollars actually.

you do realise that they are not saving anything here right? They are currently not spending a dime on Myers so even if he cost league minimum they would me increasing their spending, the fact that his bonus is paid means nothing because arizona's costs still increase by 1 million dollars. The only team that benefits with money here is vancouver, they save 5 million in cap hit and 1 million in cash, if they wish to save that money they have to pay in assets.
    2 janv. 2023 à 15 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    you do realise that they are not saving anything here right? They are currently not spending a dime on Myers so even if he cost league minimum they would me increasing their spending, the fact that his bonus is paid means nothing because arizona's costs still increase by 1 million dollars. The only team that benefits with money here is vancouver, they save 5 million in cap hit and 1 million in cash, if they wish to save that money they have to pay in assets.

Lets assume they trade JC, they will need to spend roughly 20mil to hit cap floor. They have ONE RHD signed. So the benefit of trading for Myers is that he cost 1mil and gets you 6mil closer to the floor. Thats the savings and for teams on budgets that big. Not to mention trying to get UFAs to sign to play at a college arena. Just go build their roster next year on here and see.
    2 janv. 2023 à 16 h 5
    Lets assume they trade JC, they will need to spend roughly 20mil to hit cap floor. They have ONE RHD signed. So the benefit of trading for Myers is that he cost 1mil and gets you 6mil closer to the floor. Thats the savings and for teams on budgets that big. Not to mention trying to get UFAs to sign to play at a college arena. Just go build their roster next year on here and see.

And arizona can fill up the 22ish mill to hit the cap floor very very easily because they only have 11 players signed, oh and other teams will pay them to take on bad contracts, so if vancouver wants in on that action, they will have to pay
    2 janv. 2023 à 16 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    And arizona can fill up the 22ish mill to hit the cap floor very very easily because they only have 11 players signed, oh and other teams will pay them to take on bad contracts, so if vancouver wants in on that action, they will have to pay

yep i guess we will see what happens
    2 janv. 2023 à 16 h 9
    yep i guess we will see what happens

sure we will, and like always, it wont be arizona taking bad contracts for free
    2 janv. 2023 à 16 h 14
    Démarrer sujet
    matt
    sure we will, and like always, it wont be arizona taking bad contracts for free

sorry i get the last word
    2 janv. 2023 à 18 h 7
    VanFan12
    Mentions "j'aime": 98

Per Dom Lucyzn at the Athletic's player market value, he has JT Miller's play worth a market value of $8.4MM. The narrative he's not worth his contract is based on the assumption he's going to fall off a cliff. Lets stop dragging his name through the mud until he actually plays bad.

Tyler Myers, in the same model is a 0 value player. Agree Myers isn't worth his $6MM cap hit obviously, but at only $1MM actual salary, I could see Arizona being interested in a big physical veteran Dman. Maybe Canucks need to add a pick (I'd rather them just keep if that's the case).
    2 janv. 2023 à 18 h 19
    Quoting: zackhendo
    Per Dom Lucyzn at the Athletic's player market value, he has JT Miller's play worth a market value of $8.4MM. The narrative he's not worth his contract is based on the assumption he's going to fall off a cliff. Lets stop dragging his name through the mud until he actually plays bad.

Tyler Myers, in the same model is a 0 value player. Agree Myers isn't worth his $6MM cap hit obviously, but at only $1MM actual salary, I could see Arizona being interested in a big physical veteran Dman. Maybe Canucks need to add a pick (I'd rather them just keep if that's the case).

vacuum value does not translate to actual value, especially when the team that needs the value is a lotto team on the tightest of budgets. 29 year old miller owed 50 million over the next 7 seasons would have no value to the coyotes, especially when you factor in Miller getting worse and worse and worse every year simply because that's how aging works, so that would take a massive massive massive sweetener to make them bite.
    And as ive said with Myers, if the Coyotes want a 1 million dollar vet dman, they'll be plenty of those available in the summer, there are literally a dozen and again, as i said, if Vancouver wants to be in on that, they'll have to pony up

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage