SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Formerton for Sandin

Créé par: AJax_
Publié: 6 sept. 2022 à 15 h 4
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Formenton, AlexSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Sandin, RasmusMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 040 119 $2044673513
Variation0 $000000
Final7 040 119 $2044673513000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Sandin, RasmusMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Formenton, AlexSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-1 493 116 $2248683411
Variation0 $000000
Final-1 493 116 $2248683411000
6 sept. 2022 à 16 h 0
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,802
Nope..........the silence around the WJC is way too concerning. And even then, I'd rather have the D man.
Rhea et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,514
Obviously the WJC thing hanging over Formenton's head could change things, but operating under the assumption that he's in the clear, this deal is not good for Ottawa in the least. Formenton has shown way more at the NHL level than Sandin, and Ottawa is extremely deep on the left side D. Sandin isn't a top 4 D in Ottawa playing the left, and I don't see him as a fit playing the right.
6 sept. 2022 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: Dutchies
Nope..........the silence around the WJC is way too concerning. And even then, I'd rather have the D man.

Toronto have enough of forward depth and would probably prefer keep the d-men
Dutchies et The_Ginger_Leaf a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 16 h 35
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Obviously the WJC thing hanging over Formenton's head could change things, but operating under the assumption that he's in the clear, this deal is not good for Ottawa in the least. Formenton has shown way more at the NHL level than Sandin, and Ottawa is extremely deep on the left side D. Sandin isn't a top 4 D in Ottawa playing the left, and I don't see him as a fit playing the right.

Please tell me you're not putting Brannstrom and Holden ahead of Sandin..........Sanderson, sure I'll go with that as he has big upside, though he's not proven at an NHL level as of yet
Rhea, PantsOffnJacket, EatMyScoobySnack and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,514
Quoting: Dutchies
Please tell me you're not putting Brannstrom and Holden ahead of Sandin..........Sanderson, sure I'll go with that as he has big upside, though he's not proven at an NHL level as of yet

1 and 2 LD are Chabot and Sanderson 100%. And I won't say he's better per se, but if I had to choose Sandin or Holden to play top 4 on the right side I'm taking Holden all day. Holden is a big body who's defensively responsible and has proven he can handle 2nd pair off side duties. Sandin is none of those things.

Not gonna argue he's not the highest upside of those three, but at the end of the day he's a 3rd pair LD which is just not what Ottawa needs to be addressing right now. First and foremost they need to rid themselves of Zaitsev, then ideally bring someone in who can comfortably play the right side and stabilize the 2nd pair with defensive play.
Dutchies et mokumboi a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2022 à 18 h 57
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
1 and 2 LD are Chabot and Sanderson 100%. And I won't say he's better per se, but if I had to choose Sandin or Holden to play top 4 on the right side I'm taking Holden all day. Holden is a big body who's defensively responsible and has proven he can handle 2nd pair off side duties. Sandin is none of those things.

Not gonna argue he's not the highest upside of those three, but at the end of the day he's a 3rd pair LD which is just not what Ottawa needs to be addressing right now. First and foremost they need to rid themselves of Zaitsev, then ideally bring someone in who can comfortably play the right side and stabilize the 2nd pair with defensive play.

You're probably right, as D is the OTT Achilles heel at the moment and I'd rather work Sanderson in and have a vet backing him up. I just don't think it's a fit for either team, as I don't think Formenton would crack our top 6 either, and we need vet guys on the back end of the F depth.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage