Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
Transactions
NYI
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
Bailey probably doesnt have negative value but this is probably something that neither side with be upset with.
CHI
  1. Bailey, Josh
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
NYI
  1. Ehlers, Nikolaj
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (WPG)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Top 5 protected pick
WPG
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony
  2. Dufour, William
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
Détails additionnels:
I want to make this clear: Debrincat got a high first, 2nd and 3rd.

A very solid prospect, young top 6 player and first rounder are not as much as high 1st, 2nd and 3rd but they are close. This is his value
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $77 664 963 $245 796 $1 287 500 $4 835 037 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 7
6 150 000 $6 150 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 août 2022 à 17 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,010
Quoting: vikhodush
1. You did say I was wrong when you said you disagreed - I didn't say you were wrong, literally said I might be wrong lol it's an opinion, just like yours
2. Liking Ehlers--> I like Wahlstrom, doesnt mean he is worth 10 picks - cherry picked reasoning

Didn't think I'd have to spell out the context (which really matters) but here you go:

A first and a top prospect for Giroux isn't far off the Cat return, especially when you factor in it was for 3 months of service and Philly had 0 leverage since this is the only place Giroux was willing to go.

A first & 2 2s for Lindholm is pretty close to a 1 2 3 that Cat got which you were using as a comp. Sure it included a small cap dump but an in season trade to a team that was selling and had cap space isn't the same as a true cap dump in the off season to solely clear space - most in season trades have salary coming back, especially in a tight cap world like we're in today. It's also, again, for 3 months of service.

A first, second & a Bish prospect is again pretty close to the Cat return, and yet again it was for 3 months of service.

How about Hagel? 2 firsts and a couple prospects / cheap players which makes sense since there's more team control involved in that one, but the return is pretty close to Cat return which is crazy b/c Cat is way better than Hagel (in other words this is a data point showing Cat deal was bungled).

I mean geez, even Dvorak got a 1st and a 2nd and he's half the player Cat is lol

I had no conviction in my opinion before but the more you think back at recent examples and dig into the data points / comps, the more it shows that the Cat deal was in fact an outlier so if that's what you're basing your trades off it's not a good example.

I'm sure this won't be enough for you and you'll discount the context of each scenario though smile

1. Tippett isnt a top prospect, He was 23 at the time and had 14 points in 42 games.
2. Cherry picked reasoning when I said that I like Wahlstrom but he isnt worth 10 picks? How so? I was making the point that starting a statement with "I just like {Insert name}" means nothing
3. A first and two 2nds isnt close to what Debrincat got. He got 7th OVR, 39OVR and a future early 3rd. Lindholmd got a mid to late 1st, and two mid to late seconds along with a cap dump and an unproven defenseman who has close to no trade value.
4. I dont understand what you are talking about in regards to the "A first, second & a Bish prospect is again pretty close to the Cat return, and yet again it was for 3 months of service." Id love for you to tell me know, I just dont know what you are referring to
5. Dvorak got a late 1st and 2nd, coming off of a 25 goal pace season on Arizona. media overhyped him up but the Habs were coming off of a cup run and wanted to bolster their center depth.
6. Hagel. This is the first comp that I understand. What I will say is that the two "prospects" dont really mean much, they probably are worth about what the two 4th round picks going the other way are worth. So Hagel for about two late first rounders. While yes it was an overpay, hagel is making like 1.5 million with a bit of term and to a team who is so tight against the cap, that is priceless. He is a very solid middle 6 guy who is not even in his prime yet.

I countered all of your points. I know that you are going to disagree with me just for the sake of disagreement, but the debrincat trade just wasnt an outlier. A top 10 pick, top 40 pick and top 70 pick is the best that they could get. There were upwards of 10 teams going after Debrincat, there is no way that the hawks took this over better offers
notkyleokposo a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 17 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
1. Tippett isnt a top prospect, He was 23 at the time and had 14 points in 42 games.
2. Cherry picked reasoning when I said that I like Wahlstrom but he isnt worth 10 picks? How so? I was making the point that starting a statement with "I just like {Insert name}" means nothing
3. A first and two 2nds isnt close to what Debrincat got. He got 7th OVR, 39OVR and a future early 3rd. Lindholmd got a mid to late 1st, and two mid to late seconds along with a cap dump and an unproven defenseman who has close to no trade value.
4. I dont understand what you are talking about in regards to the "A first, second & a Bish prospect is again pretty close to the Cat return, and yet again it was for 3 months of service." Id love for you to tell me know, I just dont know what you are referring to
5. Dvorak got a late 1st and 2nd, coming off of a 25 goal pace season on Arizona. media overhyped him up but the Habs were coming off of a cup run and wanted to bolster their center depth.
6. Hagel. This is the first comp that I understand. What I will say is that the two "prospects" dont really mean much, they probably are worth about what the two 4th round picks going the other way are worth. So Hagel for about two late first rounders. While yes it was an overpay, hagel is making like 1.5 million with a bit of term and to a team who is so tight against the cap, that is priceless. He is a very solid middle 6 guy who is not even in his prime yet.

I countered all of your points. I know that you are going to disagree with me just for the sake of disagreement, but the debrincat trade just wasnt an outlier. A top 10 pick, top 40 pick and top 70 pick is the best that they could get. There were upwards of 10 teams going after Debrincat, there is no way that the hawks took this over better offers

4 was related to Copp, forgot to add his name.

You countered my points with your opinions which you’ve said don’t matter. So I’ll take it for what it’s worth, an opinion.

You keep discounting 3 months of service over multiple years of control in your counter point opinions. Sure the face value of the returns on most of those recent examples are less than what Cat got, but not by much and when you think about the team control aspect in those scenarios plus the lack of leverage in some of them (e.g. Giroux), that means a lot.

I won’t pretend to know what offers were on the table, neither of us know. I’m sure they took what they thought was the best offer at the time and I’m not insinuating they took a worse offer. They took an offer with no players coming back bc they wanted to tank and were valuing picks over players or prospects. They also could’ve handled the situation much better since there wasn’t really a reason to move him exactly when they did - they held all the leverage. That’s why it was mishandled.
Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 17 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825

You countered my points with your opinions which you’ve said don’t matter. So I’ll take it for what it’s worth, an opinion.

You keep discounting 3 months of service over multiple years of control in your counter point opinions. Sure the face value of the returns on most of those recent examples are less than what Cat got, but not by much and when you think about the team control aspect in those scenarios plus the lack of leverage in some of them (e.g. Giroux), that means a lot.

I won’t pretend to know what offers were on the table, neither of us know. I’m sure they took what they thought was the best offer at the time and I’m not insinuating they took a worse offer. They took an offer with no players coming back bc they wanted to tank and were valuing picks over players or prospects. They also could’ve handled the situation much better since there wasn’t really a reason to move him exactly when they did - they held all the leverage. That’s why it was mishandled.

Thanks for the entertainment reading these 🤣

Blows my mind the lack of comprehension on 1/2 the conversation. You’ve provided multiple data points and comps to show that the Cat deal was an outlier, there’s no denying that. Plus it’s not like 1 trade is the golden standard going forward. The OP likes going off of opinions, so in my opinion GMs look at that car deal and think “wow CHI got fleeced” they’re not looking at that deal and saying that it was a great return for CHI. Chicago took the deal they thought was right for them and that’s okay, doesn’t mean other GMs are going to sell their plates for cents on the dollar.

But again, It’s just an opinion and the factual data that shows comps and that it was an outlier are really what matters.

The fact is that Ehlers isn’t even in a comparable position to Cat anyways. Ehlers has term, plays a much different role and has been severely under-utilized by the Jets. Cat was getting prime opportunity with elite players and PP1 time. People outside of Winnipeg truly do not understand how valuable Ehlers is. His stat lines don’t show anything close to the impact he has on games. He’s arguably winnipegs second most valuable forward behind Kyle Connor. You’d have to blow Chevy’s socks off to get him to move the guy. Now in 2 years this could be a totally different story.
Windjammer, vikhodush, Mr_Canoehead and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 19 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: tsyls

Blows my mind the lack of comprehension on 1/2 the conversation. You’ve provided multiple data points and comps to show that the Cat deal was an outlier, there’s no denying that. Plus it’s not like 1 trade is the golden standard going forward. The OP likes going off of opinions, so in my opinion GMs look at that car deal and think “wow CHI got fleeced” they’re not looking at that deal and saying that it was a great return for CHI. Chicago took the deal they thought was right for them and that’s okay, doesn’t mean other GMs are going to sell their plates for cents on the dollar.

But again, It’s just an opinion and the factual data that shows comps and that it was an outlier are really what matters.

The fact is that Ehlers isn’t even in a comparable position to Cat anyways. Ehlers has term, plays a much different role and has been severely under-utilized by the Jets. Cat was getting prime opportunity with elite players and PP1 time. People outside of Winnipeg truly do not understand how valuable Ehlers is. His stat lines don’t show anything close to the impact he has on games. He’s arguably winnipegs second most valuable forward behind Kyle Connor. You’d have to blow Chevy’s socks off to get him to move the guy. Now in 2 years this could be a totally different story.

What data point did he use? Name one data point. Just one. Please

And Debrincat has 1 year and is an RFA and Ehlers has 3 and is a UFA, so Ehlers has less control

And I love how your point is that Ehlers is under utilized and plays a different role. Like those are just opinions. Saying a player isnt playing up to his potential is BS. No player is going to go for their maximum value and potential. Like come on.

Debrincat played half this season with Lukas Reichel and Dylan Strome. Thats not elite players. Playing half of your games with Patty Kane doesnt lift up playing with a rookie and Dylan Strome. And Before Reichel, it was Kurashev and Lafferty.

Also, not sure what you meant by "The fact is that Ehlers isn’t even in a comparable position to Cat anyways.", but if you are saying that Debrincat is worth more than Ehlers... I cant even comprehend this. I cannot argue with you.

I am also curious where you think I lacked comprehension? What data point did he mention that I didnt comprehend? Feel free to ignore everything else I have said and answer this, since you obviously have such a strong opinion on it!

You cant just say that I used "my opinions" when I literally listed stats 😭

Like lets deny the fact that geniuses went to college and discovered ways to create expected metrics and predictive statistics and all of that. None of that matters. All that matters is your opinion on how a player is well liked and is severely undervalued.
31 août 2022 à 20 h 13
Quoting: tsyls

Lol glad you enjoyed it at least.

Agree on Ehlers. He’s just a really good all around player and with his contract it makes him even more valuable.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 20 h 15
What data point did he use? Name one data point. Just one. Please

And Debrincat has 1 year and is an RFA and Ehlers has 3 and is a UFA, so Ehlers has less control

And I love how your point is that Ehlers is under utilized and plays a different role. Like those are just opinions. Saying a player isnt playing up to his potential is BS. No player is going to go for their maximum value and potential. Like come on.

Debrincat played half this season with Lukas Reichel and Dylan Strome. Thats not elite players. Playing half of your games with Patty Kane doesnt lift up playing with a rookie and Dylan Strome. And Before Reichel, it was Kurashev and Lafferty.

Also, not sure what you meant by "The fact is that Ehlers isn’t even in a comparable position to Cat anyways.", but if you are saying that Debrincat is worth more than Ehlers... I cant even comprehend this. I cannot argue with you.

I am also curious where you think I lacked comprehension? What data point did he mention that I didnt comprehend? Feel free to ignore everything else I have said and answer this, since you obviously have such a strong opinion on it!

You cant just say that I used "my opinions" when I literally listed stats 😭

Like lets deny the fact that geniuses went to college and discovered ways to create expected metrics and predictive statistics and all of that. None of that matters. All that matters is your opinion on how a player is well liked and is severely undervalued.

You’ve got some serious reading comprehension issues if all you saw were opinions. I guess you’re just the type of guy who thinks loudly stating his opinion is the same thing as it being a fact and everybody else is just dumber than you. Have a good one buddy!
Windjammer, Mr_Canoehead et tsyls a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 21 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
You’ve got some serious reading comprehension issues if all you saw were opinions. I guess you’re just the type of guy who thinks loudly stating his opinion is the same thing as it being a fact and everybody else is just dumber than you. Have a good one buddy!

Yet all I have asked is for you to state it. If you state it, I will command F and go read it again. There are two long pages, I am sure I missed some stuff. it shouldne be that hard for you to just tell me what to go back to.

Bruh you really responded to another guy with " He’s just a really good all around player and with his contract it makes him even more valuable." 😭 omg i cant. this is incredible. you are feeding me my points
31 août 2022 à 21 h 27
Yet all I have asked is for you to state it. If you state it, I will command F and go read it again. There are two long pages, I am sure I missed some stuff. it shouldne be that hard for you to just tell me what to go back to.

Bruh you really responded to another guy with " He’s just a really good all around player and with his contract it makes him even more valuable." 😭 omg i cant. this is incredible. you are feeding me my points

Comps that you were begging for are in the various threads. The ones that have your opinions that you think are facts and data points. Also included context for ya since you can’t grasp that concept. Like I said tho, reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. That or you’re just a troll. If it’s the latter good work, I fed ya!

Didn’t realize when I was agreeing with somebody I had to refute them with more specific data points? That doesn’t seem logical but most of your points and opinions aren’t so that’s not a huge surprise. It’s kind of funny that you don’t take contract value and team control into account with how clearly brilliant and superior you are to everyone on here.

Enjoy your night little man!
NoVaSpartan et tsyls a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 21 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Comps that you were begging for are in the various threads. The ones that have your opinions that you think are facts and data points. Also included context for ya since you can’t grasp that concept. Like I said tho, reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. That or you’re just a troll. If it’s the latter good work, I fed ya!

Didn’t realize when I was agreeing with somebody I had to refute them with more specific data points? That doesn’t seem logical but most of your points and opinions aren’t so that’s not a huge surprise. It’s kind of funny that you don’t take contract value and team control into account with how clearly brilliant and superior you are to everyone on here.

Enjoy your night little man!

So your comparisons are data points? You mean the comparisons where you compared Giroux trade to this? You mean the one where i provided stats about how your "top prospect" only had 14 points in 42 games? Where I clearly stated that that trade was clearly drastically different than what we are talking about here? That trade?

Or the other trade where I talked about Brandon Hagels production and how he was so valuable because he had term on a cheap deal?

Or how Dvorak was coming off of a 25 goal pace season in Arizona so he got overrated into being considered a 30+ goal scorer on a real team?

Just so you can see it all again, here is what I said... exactly:
\1. Tippett isnt a top prospect, He was 23 at the time and had 14 points in 42 games.

EDITQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE

So I never claimed that my opinoos were facts, mu FACTS were facts. Stating that Dvorak was on a bad team and people and media thought that he would do better elsewhere is a fact.

Tampa being tight to the cap is a fact

owen tippet being a 23 year old who had 14 points in 42 games is a fact. You claimed he was a top prospect when he was not. So your opinion was not a fact. You can think that, but there are no facts to back that up.

Understand now? Or are you going to keep gaslighting?

This is all very simple stuff
31 août 2022 à 21 h 47
So your comparisons are data points? You mean the comparisons where you compared Giroux trade to this? You mean the one where i provided stats about how your "top prospect" only had 14 points in 42 games? Where I clearly stated that that trade was clearly drastically different than what we are talking about here? That trade?

Or the other trade where I talked about Brandon Hagels production and how he was so valuable because he had term on a cheap deal?

Or how Dvorak was coming off of a 25 goal pace season in Arizona so he got overrated into being considered a 30+ goal scorer on a real team?

\1. Tippett isnt a top prospect, He was 23 at the time and had 14 points in 42 games.

EDITQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE

So I never claimed that my opinoos were facts, mu FACTS were facts. Stating that Dvorak was on a bad team and people and media thought that he would do better elsewhere is a fact.

owen tippet being a 23 year old who had 14 points in 42 games is a fact. You claimed he was a top prospect when he was not. So your opinion was not a fact. You can think that, but there are no facts to back that up.

Haha you’re relentless man. Relentless, irrational, illogical, delusional, trollish, etc. Keep leaving in your alternate reality. Believe what you want to believe and ignore real facts, data points and comps. Keep on keeping on tho, chief. Trolls gonna troll.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 21 h 54
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,693
I don't think the trade is comparable . By trading 4.6m Beauvillier, he's just fair fair. Dufour? He has played FIVE years in the junior and had a great last season, but very middling in the others But really this 5th rounder really a NHL prospect or just one of many high scoring juniors?
Really not much in for the Jets.
Windjammer, vikhodush, Mr_Canoehead and 2 others a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 21 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Haha you’re relentless man. Relentless, irrational, illogical, delusional, trollish, etc. Keep leaving in your alternate reality. Believe what you want to believe and ignore real facts, data points and comps. Keep on keeping on tho, chief. Trolls gonna troll.

haha bro i cant believe I am letting you gaslight me
31 août 2022 à 21 h 59
haha bro i cant believe I am letting you gaslight me

Hahahahahahaha bruhhhhhh I can’t believe you can’t stop yourself from tolling lolololol
31 août 2022 à 22 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Hahahahahahaha bruhhhhhh I can’t believe you can’t stop yourself from tolling lolololol

are you okay?
31 août 2022 à 22 h 6
are you okay?

Yeah just figured I’d switch over to the way you communicate. Did I mess it up, bruh? Omg I’m sorry if I did lmao
31 août 2022 à 22 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Yeah just figured I’d switch over to the way you communicate. Did I mess it up, bruh? Omg I’m sorry if I did lmao

wow youre so rattled that you got offended by how I communicate?

Its funny. Instead of being confident in your beliefs and statements, you decided to stoop down to the level of a toddler and immitate me. Thats what my 3 year old cousin does to me when he is upset. Even kindergarteners know to be more mature than that. Its laughable.

Im glad that I could not only prove you wrong, but prove someone as stubborn as yourself wrong. Name calling is for toddlers, but I guess also people who think that Ehlers is the messiah. Goodnight
31 août 2022 à 22 h 12
wow youre so rattled that you got offended by how I communicate?

Its funny. Instead of being confident in your beliefs and statements, you decided to stoop down to the level of a toddle and immitate me. Thats what my 3 year old cousin does to me when he is upset. Even kindergarteners know to be more mature than that. Its laughable.

Im glad that I could not only prove you wrong, but prove someone as stubborn as yourself wrong. Name calling is for toddlers, but I guess also people who think that Ehlers is the messiah. Goodnight

Hahahaha that doesn’t even make sense. It’s like arguing with a 3 year old. Who got offended? That was an idiotic statement - growing list from you.

I’ll look for where I said ehlers is the messiah tho. Keep on making stuff up and spewing nonsense. Trolling a troll is the only way they learn. You learned a valuable lesson tonight. Doubt it’ll change much but maybe you’ll figure it out one day.

Nighty night bruh!
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 13
Quoting: palhal
I don't think the trade is comparable . By trading 4.6m Beauvillier, he's just fair fair. Dufour? He has played FIVE years in the junior and had a great last season, but very middling in the others But really this 5th rounder really a NHL prospect or just one of many high scoring juniors?
Really not much in for the Jets.

Careful, this kid can’t contend with facts. He’s going to throw opinions at you and tell you it’s gospel
Windjammer et Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Hahahaha that doesn’t even make sense. It’s like arguing with a 3 year old. Who got offended? That was an idiotic statement - growing list from you.

I’ll look for where I said ehlers is the messiah tho. Keep on making stuff up and spewing nonsense. Trolling a troll is the only way they learn. You learned a valuable lesson tonight. Doubt it’ll change much but maybe you’ll figure it out one day.

Nighty night bruh!

LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Lets get back to the actual information. You have yet to refute my last quote. Ill quote it here:

EDITQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE

Please respond! I addressed all of your points in an orderly fashion, I expect you to do the same

You can respond to my comments and points, or ignore it. But for anything other than a direct response, I will take as you admitting I was right and you were wrong!!!!!
31 août 2022 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Careful, this kid can’t contend with facts. He’s going to throw opinions at you and tell you it’s gospel

oh wow youre obsessed with me hollly
31 août 2022 à 22 h 18
LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Lets get back to the actual information. You have yet to refute my last quote. Ill quote it here:

Please respond! I addressed all of your points in an orderly fashion, I expect you to do the same

It’s all in the thread, I can’t read for you man. Much less make you comprehend and understand what you read. You gotta do that on your own, but I’m rooting for you!
31 août 2022 à 22 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
It’s all in the thread, I can’t read for you man. Much less make you comprehend and understand what you read. You gotta do that on your own, but I’m rooting for you!

glad to see you admit I was right!!!
31 août 2022 à 22 h 19
oh wow youre obsessed with me hollly

Too easy 😂
31 août 2022 à 22 h 20
glad to see you admit I was right!!!

Just proving my point on reading comprehension. Literally must be at a first grade level. Truly impressive.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Just proving my point on reading comprehension. Literally must be at a first grade level. Truly impressive.

Buddy you told me that I cant comprehend what you said, yet you havent ever said what I dont comprehend. You said that you provided comparisons with data points and facts, yet didnt tell me where to find them. It was actually me who provided facts and data for YOUR comparibles, proving you wrong. You have yet to address those points. I quoted it earlier and I will quote it again. I for one, actually want to have a conversation and debate on this. You keep ignoring that, making it very hard for a productive conversation to occur. So please put aside your ego and address my points, quoted once again below:

EDITQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE

if you dont, then have a good night. But dont come and attack me again without addressing my points.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage