Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
Transactions
NYI
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
Bailey probably doesnt have negative value but this is probably something that neither side with be upset with.
CHI
  1. Bailey, Josh
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
NYI
  1. Ehlers, Nikolaj
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (WPG)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Top 5 protected pick
WPG
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony
  2. Dufour, William
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
Détails additionnels:
I want to make this clear: Debrincat got a high first, 2nd and 3rd.

A very solid prospect, young top 6 player and first rounder are not as much as high 1st, 2nd and 3rd but they are close. This is his value
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $77 664 963 $245 796 $1 287 500 $4 835 037 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 7
6 150 000 $6 150 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 août 2022 à 22 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
Buddy you told me that I cant comprehend what you said, yet you havent ever said what I dont comprehend. You said that you provided comparisons with data points and facts, yet didnt tell me where to find them. It was actually me who provided facts and data for YOUR comparibles, proving you wrong. You have yet to address those points. I quoted it earlier and I will quote it again. I for one, actually want to have a conversation and debate on this. You keep ignoring that, making it very hard for a productive conversation to occur. So please put aside your ego and address my points, quoted once again below:

if you dont, then have a good night. But dont come and attack me again without addressing my points.

Already addressed in the thread. Go read it and actually pay attention this time! Otherwise, log off and go to bed!
31 août 2022 à 22 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,010
Quoting: vikhodush
Already addressed in the thread. Go read it and actually pay attention this time! Otherwise, log off and go to bed!

Please quote where you addressed it. Okay?
notkyleokposo a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 34
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,274
Fa6upsyX0AA69c6?format=png&name=large

The Jets should not trade Ehlers
vikhodush, NoVaSpartan et tsyls a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 35
Please quote where you addressed it. Okay?

No. Go read through it. Not my problem that you skimmed through stuff and didn’t comprehend what you read. If it’s too much for you just go to bed.
Mr_Canoehead et NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: Mr_Canoehead
Fa6upsyX0AA69c6?format=png&name=large

LMAO read bottom fine print.

Ehlers ranked 48th in GAR amongst all forwards, 31st in OFF and 581st in DEF. Its easy to abuse percentile when talking about elite players when Ehlers is only 3% off of McDavid or Matthews, but its 18 points off of them in GAR, with a 13,2 to their 31s
31 août 2022 à 22 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
No. Go read through it. Not my problem that you skimmed through stuff and didn’t comprehend what you read. If it’s too much for you just go to bed.

this proved my point. Just quote it. You know you never addressed it so I will never find it. Quote it or you are admitting you are wrong.
31 août 2022 à 22 h 40
this proved my point. Just quote it. You know you never addressed it so I will never find it. Quote it or you are admitting you are wrong.

Addressed multiple times. Go have a read. If you can’t find it you’re admitting you didn’t read it or didn’t comprehend it. Not repeating myself for the likes of a troll like you.
31 août 2022 à 23 h 5
Addressed multiple times. Go have a read. If you can’t find it you’re admitting you didn’t read it or didn’t comprehend it. Not repeating myself for the likes of a troll like you.

http://blog.whooosreading.org/7-tools-to-improve-reading-comprehension/

Here ya go. Least I can do. Good work deleting that last post 😉 didn’t make any sense anyways so good to take it down. Progress!
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
http://blog.whooosreading.org/7-tools-to-improve-reading-comprehension/

Here ya go. Least I can do. Good work deleting that last post 😉 didn’t make any sense anyways so good to take it down. Progress!

lol i didnt take anything down but ok.

You spent hours going back and forth with me and you are so confident in your position. If i was making the claims you are, I would want to be quoting my responses. I would want to prove that I was right. Why dont you want to do that? The inability on your to just spend 10 seconds to go back and quote your past work is remarkable. Dont you want to prove me wrong? Dont you want to be right?

I am not sure what your motive is. Is it trying to have a productive conversation? Is it to try to anger me? I would think the latter because in the past 10 responses, you have yet to make a single point besides saying that I lack reading comprehension, while all I ask is for you to quote just one of the countless (your claim) times that you countered my point. Every single point you made, I countered. Yet you have yet to even respond, instead sitting here gaslighting me by saying I have zero reading comprehension.

I actually want to have a productive conversation, I hope you do too
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 42
lol i didnt take anything down but ok.

You spent hours going back and forth with me and you are so confident in your position. If i was making the claims you are, I would want to be quoting my responses. I would want to prove that I was right. Why dont you want to do that? The inability on your to just spend 10 seconds to go back and quote your past work is remarkable. Dont you want to prove me wrong? Dont you want to be right?

I am not sure what your motive is. Is it trying to have a productive conversation? Is it to try to anger me? I would think the latter because in the past 10 responses, you have yet to make a single point besides saying that I lack reading comprehension, while all I ask is for you to quote just one of the countless (your claim) times that you countered my point. Every single point you made, I countered. Yet you have yet to even respond, instead sitting here gaslighting me by saying I have zero reading comprehension.

I actually want to have a productive conversation, I hope you do too

Bc I’m not going back and doing the work for you. Happy to keep telling you to go read it which you admit you can’t do.

I saw the notification and the actual post that you deleted. Nice try tho! Can add lying to the things you should work on. Already sent you some materials on reading comprehension so we can focus on being truthful next 😉
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Bc I’m not going back and doing the work for you. Happy to keep telling you to go read it which you admit you can’t do.

I saw the notification and the actual post that you deleted. Nice try tho! Can add lying to the things you should work on. Already sent you some materials on reading comprehension so we can focus on being truthful next 😉

Ok how can I delete a comment? It is quite literally not a function on this website.

Why cant you just quote your response? Are you that lazy?

I keep asking because you never responded so I know your response will never change. I will give you a chance right now to respond to it. Okay? I wont judge you for all of the lying and we can then finish our productive conversation. Also feel free to just block me if you dont feel like having a productive conversation.
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 51
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
LMAO read bottom fine print.

Ehlers ranked 48th in GAR amongst all forwards, 31st in OFF and 581st in DEF. Its easy to abuse percentile when talking about elite players when Ehlers is only 3% off of McDavid or Matthews, but its 18 points off of them in GAR, with a 13,2 to their 31s

How many times do people have to tell you that this trade is not worth it for the jets. You’re missing the main point of that card. Ehlers is one of the most valuable players to the jets. He has a major impact on the game that no one else on the jets has.

If you’re so upset because people don’t like your trade that’s on you. Never seen someone this hung up on a fantasy trade…
vikhodush et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 52
Ok how can I delete a comment? It is quite literally not a function on this website.

Why cant you just quote your response? Are you that lazy?

I keep asking because you never responded so I know your response will never change. I will give you a chance right now to respond to it. Okay? I wont judge you for all of the lying and we can then finish our productive conversation. Also feel free to just block me if you dont feel like having a productive conversation.

Go read the thread. If that’s too difficult for you, you’ve essentially admitted you were wrong. When you actually do read it, you’ll also understand you’ve been wrong this whole time. I’m good either way.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: tsyls
How many times do people have to tell you that this trade is not worth it for the jets. You’re missing the main point of that card. Ehlers is one of the most valuable players to the jets. He has a major impact on the game that no one else on the jets has.

If you’re so upset because people don’t like your trade that’s on you. Never seen someone this hung up on a fantasy trade…

Its not that I am upset about it. All I have asked for is a quantitative reason as to why. Not just "Ehlers good". This kid has refused to provide a single legitimate reason and has gaslight me for 3 pages.

if someone can use stats or trade compatibles or any quantitative reasoning, then I would gladly admit I am wrong. But nobody has done that while I have.

It is obvious that I pi--ed off Jets fans, never knew that they would get so upset over a forum designed for hypotheticals and ideas

I would greatly appreciate it if you could find where the other kid responded to my response to his compraibles, because he has refused to quote it for me
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Go read the thread. If that’s too difficult for you, you’ve essentially admitted you were wrong. When you actually do read it, you’ll also understand you’ve been wrong this whole time. I’m good either way.

bro why cant you just quote it? I read the entire thread. just quote it.
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 57
bro why cant you just quote it? I read the entire thread. just quote it.

I’m not doing the work for you. Can’t have been more clear about this. It’s fine - you’ve made my point. Thanks!
1 sept. 2022 à 8 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
I’m not doing the work for you. Can’t have been more clear about this. It’s fine - you’ve made my point. Thanks!

Okay so let me get this straight. You are going to have spent the last 16 hours going back and forth with me, and after aaaaalllllllllll of that time, you cant spend 10 seconds to quote it?
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 0
Okay so let me get this straight. You are going to have spent the last 16 hours going back and forth with me, and after aaaaalllllllllll of that time, you cant spend 10 seconds to quote it?

Let me get this straight - you still can’t go back and read your own thread and admit you were wrong? I’ll feed the troll by continuing to respond. Not doing the work for you when I’ve already laid it out. Shouldn’t be hard to comprehend - but we’ve already covered that too 😉
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Let me get this straight - you still can’t go back and read your own thread and admit you were wrong? I’ll feed the troll by continuing to respond. Not doing the work for you when I’ve already laid it out. Shouldn’t be hard to comprehend - but we’ve already covered that too 😉

Look, if you can even quote it, even if i disagree with what you said, i will admit I am wrong. I dont even need to agree. I just want to see your response. Thats literally all I want. I have never seen someone talk so much crap and refuse to show me their response
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 5
Look, if you can even quote it, even if i disagree with what you said, i will admit I am wrong. I dont even need to agree. I just want to see your response. Thats literally all I want. I have never seen someone talk so much crap and refuse to show me their response

It’s in your thread. If you went back and read it all like you said, you’d have seen it. Not talking crap - just calling it like it is. I’ve already proven you wrong but you’re always welcome and entitled to your opinion. Happy to keep doing this tho if it gives you what you’re looking for.
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Its not that I am upset about it. All I have asked for is a quantitative reason as to why. Not just "Ehlers good". This kid has refused to provide a single legitimate reason and has gaslight me for 3 pages.

if someone can use stats or trade compatibles or any quantitative reasoning, then I would gladly admit I am wrong. But nobody has done that while I have.

It is obvious that I pi--ed off Jets fans, never knew that they would get so upset over a forum designed for hypotheticals and ideas

I would greatly appreciate it if you could find where the other kid responded to my response to his compraibles, because he has refused to quote it for me

I think he provided trade comps similar to what Cat got to show that it was an outlier. That deal isn’t the standard. I’d have to look back through 3 pages and I don’t really care too much to do that. Also I don’t even think the guy is a jets fan. Most jets fans look at this and probably keep scrolling because these Ehlers deals have been made on here for years. People outside of Winnipeg don’t truly understand Ehlers’ impact. Even with his advanced analytics showing he’s not the tip of the top when it comes to GAR or anything like that, his impact is huge and the largest on the roster.

I think that you are missing the fact that all it takes for Winnipeg to say no to this is due to Ehlers’ importance to the Jets. He doesn’t have the elite stats, or the sexy big market appeal. Which is why he’s a hidden gem to the jets and gives them 0 reason to move him.
vikhodush et Windjammer a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
It’s in your thread. If you went back and read it all like you said, you’d have seen it. Not talking crap - just calling it like it is. I’ve already proven you wrong but you’re always welcome and entitled to your opinion. Happy to keep doing this tho if it gives you what you’re looking for.

bro I read every single part of this thread, i didnt find it. You will keep wasting your time by responding, since this will never end. So you can either bite the bullet and quote it, or waste even more time by refusing to. Up to you
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 9
bro I read every single part of this thread, i didnt find it. You will keep wasting your time by responding, since this will never end. So you can either bite the bullet and quote it, or waste even more time by refusing to. Up to you

Nah. It’s there, you didn’t read it or are simply trolling. I’m good with either.
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: tsyls
I think he provided trade comps similar to what Cat got to show that it was an outlier. That deal isn’t the standard. I’d have to look back through 3 pages and I don’t really care too much to do that. Also I don’t even think the guy is a jets fan. Most jets fans look at this and probably keep scrolling because these Ehlers deals have been made on here for years. People outside of Winnipeg don’t truly understand Ehlers’ impact. Even with his advanced analytics showing he’s not the tip of the top when it comes to GAR or anything like that, his impact is huge and the largest on the roster.

I think that you are missing the fact that all it takes for Winnipeg to say no to this is due to Ehlers’ importance to the Jets. He doesn’t have the elite stats, or the sexy big market appeal. Which is why he’s a hidden gem to the jets and gives them 0 reason to move him.

He gaves like 4 trade comps and I responded with saying how they arent equal

For example, Giroux trade was very far off because a late 1st and 23 year old with 14 points in 42 games was not the same as a top 10, top 40 and top 70 pick. Same with how for Hagel, the two fourths evened out the players so it was basically two late first rounders for a very solid middle 6 player who is still getting better and has term on a very cheap deal. He hasnt responded to any points I made there. if he has stats to back them up, then I want to be proven wrong. he is just refusing to even show me his response. thats my problem.

I also never claimed that the Jets are moving him. I just said that this is what I found to be fair value. Scheifele was being discussed to get moved, and if he was actually being shopped, then nobody is safe.
1 sept. 2022 à 9 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Josh Anderson Sucks

Aight whatever. I am done with you. Since you dont want to have a conversation, then dont. Just stop responding to me. I am done wasting my time with you

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage