A way to acquire eklund and 11 OA

Créé par: Cardiak
Équipe: 2022-23 Hurricanes de la Caroline
Date de création initiale: 5 juill. 2022
Publié: 5 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Is the staal buyout/resigning allowed?

I mean shooting yourself in the foot for 5 years of karlsson and 3 years of burns but if it turns into 10 years of eklund and nazar it’s worth it. By the time eklund is up for contract burns is gonna be gone and when nazar is up for contract karlsson will be gone. Tbh really screws you for a short foreseeable future but the further future is really going to be a great move
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
33 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Staal, Jordan
12 000 000 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Burns, Brent
  2. Eklund, William
  3. Karlsson, Erik (1 500 000 $ retained)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
Détails additionnels:
11th turns into nazar
SJS
  1. Deangelo, Anthony [Droits de RFA]
  2. Keane, Joey [Droits de RFA]
  3. Koivunen, Ville
  4. Pashin, Alexander
  5. Suzuki, Ryan
Détails additionnels:
Canes take on roughly 18 million in cap for the next 3 seasons and 10 the next 2 after that. They alleviate the sharks of cap woes and the sharks pay a very pretty penny to have that problem in somebody else’s hands. This move is done out of hoping to revitalize karlssons career by having play with slavin and have burns as a guy to play 2nd pair with pesce and if he plays poorly just ship him down to the AHL. Canes give up a much younger deangelo who will be cheaper than either player is right now for the sharks and it allows them to spend their cap on players worth their cap hit. Canes also give up some prospects for San Jose to develop as a thank you for eklund and nazar
CAR
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Droits de RFA]
EDM
  1. Bear, Ethan [Droits de RFA]
  2. Raanta, Antti
Détails additionnels:
Idk does it work
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SJS
Logo de CAR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de ANA
Logo de CAR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $77 855 251 $112 500 $665 000 $4 644 749 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 8
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
839 167 $839 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
Staal, Jordan
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
894 167 $894 167 $
AG
RFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 31
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,603
WTF Lol
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 911
Quoting: carts88
WTF Lol

I mean it would cost a kings ransom to get 74 million dollars off your payroll over the course of 5 years
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,659
Put the meth pipe down, my god this is awful
CheechYou et Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 39
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,681
Bear asked out of Edmonton like a year ago due to I believe people verbally attacking him. Doubt he will sigm there
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Quoting: Gmonwy
Bear asked out of Edmonton like a year ago due to I believe people attacking him. Doubt he will sigm there

Oh yea forgot bout that lol
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 41
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
You cant aquire either and Karlsson and Burns will have positive value to a team they are willing to waive for. This whole thing is a no
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Quoting: glarson17
Put the meth pipe down, my god this is awful

How else is San Jose gonna get ride of the two of them in one deal. I find it more than fair based on the fact that it’s literally 74 million dollars the sharks get to use somewhere else and that’s valuing eklund and nazar(or whoever the canes draft in this unrealistic hypothetical) at about 37 million each. It is completely unrealistic but I think if a situation like this were to take place it would look something like this
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 44
STL
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,639
You cannot buy out and re-sign a player
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Quoting: jwg314
You cannot buy out and re-sign a player

Damn. Cap circumvention must be had the good old fashioned way by putting him on the LTIR and then having him healthy for the playoffs
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 49
Quoting: Hurricanes73
How else is San Jose gonna get ride of the two of them in one deal. I find it more than fair based on the fact that it’s literally 74 million dollars the sharks get to use somewhere else and that’s valuing eklund and nazar(or whoever the canes draft in this unrealistic hypothetical) at about 37 million each. It is completely unrealistic but I think if a situation like this were to take place it would look something like this

You can’t say it’s unrealistic and fair at the same time. Burns and Karlsson are still very much quality players, better than anything coming back from Carolina. Neither are a negative asset at this time. Burns only had 3 years left and put up 50 points this year. Karlsson had 35 points in 50 games. Plus you want San Jose’s best prospect and 11th overall? That’s ridiculous and no where close.
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Quoting: papishark
You cant aquire either and Karlsson and Burns will have positive value to a team they are willing to waive for. This whole thing is a no

I mean I don’t really think either has anywhere close to positive value. Burns is 37 and is making 8 a year for 3 years. If the sharks found a team willing to take that contract on and return assets they would have traded him. Karlsson is just tough because he signed a massive contract and had a quick fall off. 5 years of karlsson at 10m who is signed till he is in his late 30s was always going to be a bad contract down the road. Good signing if it helps your team win a cup in the first few years of the signing but it’s clear he declined hard and is overpaid by a solid 6 million. Again, if the sharks had a suitor who would pay for karlsson they would have made a trade by now. As I have said, completely hypothetical and taking on 74 million in total cap over 5 years averaging out to roughly 15 million a year should be rewarded with the top assets like eklund and 11. Call me if the sharks ever find somebody to pay for either of the defenseman with 8+ mil in cap but till then I’ll keep thinking of concepts that will never happen. Not if I think it will happen, but if I think it is possible.
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Glep
You can’t say it’s unrealistic and fair at the same time. Burns and Karlsson are still very much quality players, better than anything coming back from Carolina. Neither are a negative asset at this time. Burns only had 3 years left and put up 50 points this year. Karlsson had 35 points in 50 games. Plus you want San Jose’s best prospect and 11th overall? That’s ridiculous and no where close.

It’s unrealistic because no team will take either in a deal. It’s fair because the sharks giving up their assets in eklund and 11 should be the minimum to get rid of both of those contracts. If be surprised if burns puts up 50 again. Karlsson has the ability to put up 35 in 50 for the next few seasons but it’s only a matter of time till age comes in. Both players are grossly overpaid and not on expiring contracts which is why they have negative value. Karlsson is a shell of himself and burns isn’t going to have anymore 50 point seasons. They may have what you consider “value” right now but really they r just two old defenseman who will be dead cap when their inevitable fall off happens
5 juill. 2022 à 0 h 59
STL
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,639
Damn. Cap circumvention must be had the good old fashioned way by putting him on the LTIR and then having him healthy for the playoffs

Kucherov returning from a 4-5 month recovery surgery in 6 months is not cheating.
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Quoting: jwg314
Kucherov returning from a 4-5 month recovery surgery in 6 months is not cheating.

Not just the lightning, they r just the most extreme example being in the double digits over. 15 teams were over the cap last season if LTIR was counted against the cap
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 5
It’s unrealistic because no team will take either in a deal. It’s fair because the sharks giving up their assets in eklund and 11 should be the minimum to get rid of both of those contracts. If be surprised if burns puts up 50 again. Karlsson has the ability to put up 35 in 50 for the next few seasons but it’s only a matter of time till age comes in. Both players are grossly overpaid and not on expiring contracts which is why they have negative value. Karlsson is a shell of himself and burns isn’t going to have anymore 50 point seasons. They may have what you consider “value” right now but really they r just two old defenseman who will be dead cap when their inevitable fall off happens

Please put a poll on this and ask if people think it’s fair and then we will see. I have a very strong feeling which way it will go.

Literally all of this is speculation. Burns very well could put up 50 points again, Karlsson could easily do that as well. These guys are negative players. Sure Karlsson hasn’t played up to his price tag. If burns was on a different team I guarantee he isn’t talked about the same way he is now. Karlsson also is only 32 so not really old.

Bottom line is the sharks aren’t moving these high value assets in Eklund and 11 oa to become a worse team with a weaker prospect pool to take sh*t back in the trade.
papishark a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 7
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,041

Buyouts exist. The Sharks just know they about 5 years away from being a relevant team again, so they're not in a rush rn
papishark a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Please put a poll on this and ask if people think it’s fair and then we will see. I have a very strong feeling which way it will go.

Literally all of this is speculation. Burns very well could put up 50 points again, Karlsson could easily do that as well. These guys are negative players. Sure Karlsson hasn’t played up to his price tag. If burns was on a different team I guarantee he isn’t talked about the same way he is now. Karlsson also is only 32 so not really old.

Bottom line is the sharks aren’t moving these high value assets in Eklund and 11 oa to become a worse team with a weaker prospect pool to take sh*t back in the trade.

Again hypothetical. U say burns could put up 50 again, I could win the lottery. While I am not saying those two are on par I am trying to drill in that they are unlikely. It’s more likely that burns never puts up 50 and it’s more likely that I lose the lottery. Karlsson is 32 I know that. Although it isn’t too old it’s the fact that most players begin their decline at that age and are mostly not good players at 37 (how old he will be at the end of his contract). Who knows tho as you said anything can happen. Karlsson could return to form and play like that till the end of his contract. He could win a Norris at 40 and he could be an effective player till he retires. I don’t really see that happening as it is so rare and the players we are doing that right now are few and far between and even fewer among dmen. While everything could go right for the sharks it is simply not likely it happens. Their value may be high right now because of their recent performances but if I had to bet it will not be replicated again by either but it could happen. Who knows. Eklund may not pan out. 11th OA could never play an NHL game. These are all things that could happen but I see very unlikely of happening
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 41
Again hypothetical. U say burns could put up 50 again, I could win the lottery. While I am not saying those two are on par I am trying to drill in that they are unlikely. It’s more likely that burns never puts up 50 and it’s more likely that I lose the lottery. Karlsson is 32 I know that. Although it isn’t too old it’s the fact that most players begin their decline at that age and are mostly not good players at 37 (how old he will be at the end of his contract). Who knows tho as you said anything can happen. Karlsson could return to form and play like that till the end of his contract. He could win a Norris at 40 and he could be an effective player till he retires. I don’t really see that happening as it is so rare and the players we are doing that right now are few and far between and even fewer among dmen. While everything could go right for the sharks it is simply not likely it happens. Their value may be high right now because of their recent performances but if I had to bet it will not be replicated again by either but it could happen. Who knows. Eklund may not pan out. 11th OA could never play an NHL game. These are all things that could happen but I see very unlikely of happening

I think there’s about the same chance of this trade happening and San Jose getting Aho, Morrow, Jarvis and Slavin for Bonino, Nieto and Labanc.
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Glep
I think there’s about the same chance of this trade happening and San Jose getting Aho, Morrow, Jarvis and Slavin for Bonino, Nieto and Labanc.

Canes ask for the sharks to add a 7th and they say yes😁😁😁
glarson17 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 47
Canes ask for the sharks to add a 7th and they say yes😁😁😁

Whoa whoa don’t push it
5 juill. 2022 à 1 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Glep
Whoa whoa don’t push it

How bout a pick swap instead. Canes get the option to swap 7ths with the sharks
5 juill. 2022 à 9 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 226
Sharks are only moving Karlsson and Burns to try and gut it all and rebuild (not going to happen but if it was this would be how it manifests). So the #1 thing a rebuilding team does is trade their top prospect along with their 1st round pick? Even with all of the known unrealistic mess, the logic still doesn't compute at all.
5 juill. 2022 à 18 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,044
Bro what? The sharks would move to Alaska before making this trade

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage