SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Spit balling

Créé par: Dom1422
Publié: 29 mai 2022 à 16 h 37
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Konecny, TravisFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Frost, MorganFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphiePHI)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 388 912 $1834453511
Variation-5 470 430 $111100
Final1 918 482 $ (↓)19 (↑)35 (↑)46 (↑)4 (↑)511000

Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Konecny, TravisFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Frost, MorganFlyers de PhiladelphieLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphiePHI)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-0 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 388 912 $1834454612
Variation5 470 430 $-1-1-1-100
Final12 859 342 $ (↑)17 (↓)33 (↓)44 (↓)3 (↓)612000
29 mai 2022 à 18 h 12
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,776
This is actually a pretty well thought out deal, though I don't think that a first needs to go back from Philly. I think a 3/4 would get it done. MIN saves on cap while possibly getting more competitive with the pieces, and Philly gets a high end talent winger.

I think Philly fans might balk at this though thinking it's a overpay
Dom1422, EccE, EatMyScoobySnack and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2022 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 445
Quoting: Dutchies
This is actually a pretty well thought out deal, though I don't think that a first needs to go back from Philly. I think a 3/4 would get it done. MIN saves on cap while possibly getting more competitive with the pieces, and Philly gets a high end talent winger.

I think it's a little much, but only because Minnesota is going to be essentially forced to trade Fiala.
Swap that first for a later pick like you suggested and i'd 100% accept that
29 mai 2022 à 19 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8
It would definitely be a Flyers move to way overpay for a player from Minnesota after 1 very good year
30 mai 2022 à 7 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285

Yeah you’re probably right, though I think you’d have to at least send a 2nd instead of the 1st. Fiala may have had only one great season but his shooting % was normal so it’s probably sustainable. I don’t think Frost has much value at this point at all, mostly just a cheap throw in for Minny to work with.
Dutchies et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2022 à 10 h 1
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
As a Wild fan I’m not saying it’s a bad deal I just don’t think the Wild are taking back cap. Fiala will go to a team with cap space and send them a first and possibly a mid level prospect. Now the price could be driven up in a bidding war. Yes everyone thinks Minnesota won’t get as much due to not being able to resign him but I think they’ll definitely get great value for him. But I don’t think guerin trades him for anything less than what someone may sign him for as an RFA. His contract could range from 7.5 to 8.5 million. I’ve seen a lot of low ball offers on the Armchair GM pages but if someone thinks they’ll get Fiala on a contract for less than 7 million they’re mistaken. For that the Wild would probably keep him. But for 8 million no they really don’t have the space. But this is definitely a fair offer. Just don’t think they’ll take cap back. But I’m just a fan and not a GM lol
30 mai 2022 à 20 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Quoting: LNels31
As a Wild fan I’m not saying it’s a bad deal I just don’t think the Wild are taking back cap. Fiala will go to a team with cap space and send them a first and possibly a mid level prospect. Now the price could be driven up in a bidding war. Yes everyone thinks Minnesota won’t get as much due to not being able to resign him but I think they’ll definitely get great value for him. But I don’t think guerin trades him for anything less than what someone may sign him for as an RFA. His contract could range from 7.5 to 8.5 million. I’ve seen a lot of low ball offers on the Armchair GM pages but if someone thinks they’ll get Fiala on a contract for less than 7 million they’re mistaken. For that the Wild would probably keep him. But for 8 million no they really don’t have the space. But this is definitely a fair offer. Just don’t think they’ll take cap back. But I’m just a fan and not a GM lol

Yeah but with this deal you essentially get to bring back a player who makes what Fiala made last season. If they only get back picks they could take a step back.
31 mai 2022 à 1 h 33
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: Dom1422
Yeah but with this deal you essentially get to bring back a player who makes what Fiala made last season. If they only get back picks they could take a step back.

Yes they will definitely take a step back due to the loss of Fiala but they can’t afford to take back cap. Remember they lose even more after next season. You also have to pay boldy, dumba and you don’t have a goalie on the books besides say wallstadt if he’s the guy come the 23-24 season. I’d rather take high picks that could be guys that could come in sooner than later. Eventually you gotta also trust that you’ve developed your prospects. Beckman was set to make the jump last season, dewar played well last season, and also if you roll with Hartman, rossi and Erickson ekk as the top 3 centers then Freddy will be the center. I totally understand bringing a guy back that can fill shoes but it’s easier said then done. But I trust guerin to give this team a shot every year and he will get full value for Fiala! Fingers crossed for Holtz from NJ. Dream trade target!
31 mai 2022 à 3 h 45
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: LNels31
Yes they will definitely take a step back due to the loss of Fiala but they can’t afford to take back cap. Remember they lose even more after next season. You also have to pay boldy, dumba and you don’t have a goalie on the books besides say wallstadt if he’s the guy come the 23-24 season. I’d rather take high picks that could be guys that could come in sooner than later. Eventually you gotta also trust that you’ve developed your prospects. Beckman was set to make the jump last season, dewar played well last season, and also if you roll with Hartman, rossi and Erickson ekk as the top 3 centers then Freddy will be the center. I totally understand bringing a guy back that can fill shoes but it’s easier said then done. But I trust guerin to give this team a shot every year and he will get full value for Fiala! Fingers crossed for Holtz from NJ. Dream trade target!

Maybe there could be a middle team who could eat cap money or/and take a bad contract from Minnesota to help over cap situation for a mid to late pick ?
Dom1422 et LNels31 a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2022 à 15 h 59
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159

I have to agree with you on the 1st rounder and subsequent compensation (3rd/4th). I have a feeling MIN will trade Dumba or even possibly Zuccarello/Foligno/Jost or some combination before they let Fiala go.
1 juin 2022 à 14 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,776
Quoting: MANX
I have to agree with you on the 1st rounder and subsequent compensation (3rd/4th). I have a feeling MIN will trade Dumba or even possibly Zuccarello/Foligno/Jost or some combination before they let Fiala go.

I think that would be the smart play............I'm just not sure they want to upset the applecart with Kaprisov since he seems to have a great rapport with Zucc.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 12
Mentions "j'aime": 413
I think that would be the smart play............I'm just not sure they want to upset the applecart with Kaprisov since he seems to have a great rapport with Zucc.

Also Foligno is the kind of guys you want in series physical guys who play gritty with a touch of offense here and there . So I think if one need to go is Jost saddly he's the easiest way to remove cap I think.

We need to keep in mind that Gm Guerrin did say he want a duo of Fleury / Talbot in goal for the next season. So options one they trade alot of cap to make space alot or options two Fleury accept to sign cheaper than is real value to be with a team he's happy with.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage