Options de sondage

15 mars 2022 à 22 h 43
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,431
Quoting: gary_bettman
You don't know anything Jon.

Quoting: Nqutilus
Tell me you don't know anything about the Avs without actually telling me.

I will circle back to this once Colorado gets eliminated because their late TDL additions couldn't plug their defensive weaknesses.

Laters taters.
15 mars 2022 à 22 h 59
Jones is Underpaid
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 939
Quoting: jpsnow13
I will circle back to this once Colorado gets eliminated because their late TDL additions couldn't plug their defensive weaknesses.

Laters taters.

Keep telling yourself that.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2022 à 23 h 2
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
People always get excited about the most active teams at TDL when in fact the real contenders usually do very little.

The past 2 years the cup winners have been very active deadline buyers

Sakic is giving away mid/long term assets to go all in and will probably fall short anyway.

Well yeah, there are 16 playoff teams and even by vegas oddsmakers the chances of the top team winning are less than 1 in 5. Its more likely that COL does not win the cup, but can you really fault a GM for trying to improve the team during the season when they are the favourites? Its the exact same thing TBL did back to back years. Now is the best time to be moving futures to improve their cup chances - If you never try to put your team over the top when you have the best chances then what good does having futures do?
15 mars 2022 à 23 h 26
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,431
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
The past 2 years the cup winners have been very active deadline buyers

Well yeah, there are 16 playoff teams and even by vegas oddsmakers the chances of the top team winning are less than 1 in 5. Its more likely that COL does not win the cup, but can you really fault a GM for trying to improve the team during the season when they are the favourites? Its the exact same thing TBL did back to back years. Now is the best time to be moving futures to improve their cup chances - If you never try to put your team over the top when you have the best chances then what good does having futures do?

Quoting: drambui
the tampa bay lightning disagrees

Please remind me the last time a cup winner traded for a top 4 defenseman or a top 6 foward at TDL?

Ron Hansey in 2017? Good point 🙄
15 mars 2022 à 23 h 32
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Modifié 15 mars 2022 à 23 h 45
Please remind me the last time a cup winner traded for a top 4 defenseman or a top 6 foward?

Ron Hansey in 2017? Good point 🙄

Why do you have to specify top 4 and top 6? I think Manson fits a very similar role to what Savard played in TBL last year and Sturm is a 4C which is a smaller role than Coleman and Goodrow played in TBL
DirtyDangle a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2022 à 10 h 21
retired
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
Why do you have to specify top 4 and top 6? I think Manson fits a very similar role to what Savard played in TBL last year and Sturm is a 4C which is a smaller role than Coleman and Goodrow played in TBL

because otherwise his argument makes no sense.

if byram comes back you could argue that manson is the 5th best d and sturm is clearly the 4c.
16 mars 2022 à 14 h 48
MOVE THE COYOTES
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,549
Minnnesota wins the deal, but now COL will prob go for Giroux.
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2022 à 15 h 12
Retired V2 V3 GM
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,141
Jost is younger and better imo. Win for Wild!
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2022 à 18 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 548
This is only a small cap savings for Colorado this season – in fact, they come out of it with less cap space than they had before the Manson trade – so I think there’s a hockey trade in here too. Maybe Colorado is trying to add size and Minnesota is hoping Jost can play higher in the lineup for them than Sturm did.

Sturm being a pending UFA doesn’t concern me because I suspect Colorado will be able to sign him if they want to, but I think they should have been able to get more than a bottom-6 rental for Jost, though he’s been around long enough that we should probably stop talking about him in terms of potential.
RawDeal a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage