SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 Mock Draft

2022 Mock Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 10 mars 2022 à 16 h 40
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonOilers d'Edmonton (16→6)
  2. Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg (13→3)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Great generational players that GM's and coaches will love. Though the gap between Wright is Cooley is close, if the Canadiens sell, they should take the BPA.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Bill Armstrong will take whoever Montreal passes on between Wright and Cooley.
3Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-If Copp and Stastny do get traded, we will for sure draft Savoie. But it's hard to pass up on Nemec, who will solve the Jets defensive troubles.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle's center core will be set with this puck. Beniers and Savoie is a lethal 1-2 punch down the middle.
5Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Was thinking Jiricek but his injury may scare teams away. Instead the Sabres take Lambert who could replace Eichel perfectly.
6Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Its clear that the Oilers want defense as they are trying to acquire Chychrun. Broberg hasn't really panned out the way they wanted to, I think Jiricek will though.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Easy pick here, its Kemell. His goal-scoring will blend well with Tkachuk's physicality and Stutzle's high-quality playmaking.
8Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-If Giroux gets traded, the Flyers should draft a forward to replace. I feel like Yurov fits their play style very well, a guy that goes hard to the net.
9Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Easy choice here. Slafkovsky is the logical pick here. His physicality and size will blend well with Hughes's creativity and playmaking along with Holtz's elite shot. Though I think Slafkovsky's production in the Liiga will scare a lot of teams off.
10Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoJohnson will NOT be a center in the NHL, he will be a winger. Geekie, Laine, and Johnson will be a top 5 first line in the near future.
11Logo de Islanders de New York-More than anything, the Islanders lack goal-scoring. They should take Lekkerimaki, who has one of the hardest shots in the draft.
12Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Bit of a reach, but Yzerman has taken risks before in Seider, and it has paid off. I see them doing the same thing and taking the best center available. More than anything, Detroit's center depth behind Larkin is lacking.
13Logo de Sharks de San Jose-If both Hertl and LaBanc get traded, the Sharks should go for best forward available. If Lekkerimaki is available, Sharks obviously take him. Instead the best forward available is Nazar who possesses exceptional creativity and shooting.
14Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-This is where Nelson will finally be taken. With the trade of Seth Jones, the Blue Jackets should get additional depth behind Werenski and Ceulemans.
15Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I think the Ducks take a center and McGroarty won't fall any further than this. Big playmaking center yet inconsistent.
16Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Boeser, Horvat, Miller, and Hoglander are all in trade rumors. I think the Canucks will go for RD if none are dealt but if one is dealt, the Canucks go with the forward. If they go the forward route, the obvious choice is Howard. Undersized forward with sliky mitts.
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-If Klingberg does get traded within the next week or so, the Stars need a replacement RD. Casey has the highest ceiling so I think he's the best choice.
18Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasEasy pick here, its Chelsey. RD depth is pretty thin, the Sabres could use one. Although Chelsey's production right now will scare teams away. But he's the best defensive defenseman in the draft.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-I've seen a lot of Duchene comparisons, so why not have Kasper be mentored under Duchene himself? Decent all-around forward with low defensive upside.
20Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I can see this pick being traded down as the Wild are reportedly trying to trade away prospects but if they don't they will draft Gauthier. I don't see Gauthier falling past 20th.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LD depth is very thin, so the Kings draft a giant LD with great defensive upside.
22Logo de Blues de St-Louis-I don't see Mateychuk falling any lower than this, ideally this is a steal.
23Logo de Capitals de Washington-With Washington reportedly interested in trading for a forward, I think if they don't they will draft a forward. They get a giant here, could see Dolzhenkov being the next Kaprizov.
24Logo de Bruins de Boston-The Bruins center depth is lacking so why not draft a center? The Bruins get a solid all-around center with size.
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryBit of a reach but this is a team need for the Canadiens. They've addressed their need for a center in Wright now they get the RD they need most.
26Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-With Crosby and Malkin aging, the Penguins should draft a forward, preferrably a center. They take Gustafson, an undersized centerman with great all-around skill.
27Logo de Rangers de New York-The LD depth is severely thin, the Rangers draft the best LD available.
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Reportedly Toronto is looking to trade for a defenseman, and if they don't they should draft one. This is a project pick, but Toronto has shown they are willing to take risks.
29Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-The Lightning are a deep team so they will just take the BPA.
30Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideEven with Chelsey, the Sabres RD depth is still very thin. They draft another one here.
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineArizona drafted a forward with their first pick, now they should draft a defenseman.
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoThe Coyotes continue their trend of drafting overaged draft players. Moser has been great for them, I think Robertson will be as well.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This is where Miroshnichenko goes. I can't see him being drafted in the first round given his health.
34Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-A big reach here, but the depth behind Vejmelka is not good.
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-This is a steal for the Kraken, though this is also a project pick. Because of his size, Koromyslov could be a first round pick but since he's Russian, it will scare some teams away.
36Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I don't see Mesar falling any further.
37Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I'm not solid on Ottawa's winger depth behind Tkachuk and Fermenton. Another project but could be a decent middle 6 forward.
38Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieOne of my favorite players, I love Zhilkin's creative style. I could see a team reaching for him in the first round.
39Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
40Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
41Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Islanders de New York
42Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
43Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
44Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
45Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
46Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
47Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
48Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
49Logo de Stars de Dallas-
50Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
51Logo de Predators de Nashville-
52Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
53Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
54Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Blues de St-Louis
55Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
56Logo de Bruins de Boston-
57Logo de Flames de Calgary-
58Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
59Logo de Rangers de New York-
60Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
61Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
62Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Panthers de la Floride
63Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
64Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
10 mars 2022 à 16 h 42
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Great job! Everything makes sense. We will just have to see how the lottery unfolds.
10 mars 2022 à 17 h 2
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
I agree, Lekk first then Nazar. But it's likely SJ drafts higher the way we have been losing in 2022.
10 mars 2022 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
free ville
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 693
10 mars 2022 à 19 h 1
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,579
Even if I may disagree with how high some players go, the logic behind each pick makes sense, I personally don’t think Pickering, Leinonen, Zhilkin or Lambert will go that high
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2022 à 19 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
Only top 2 picks will be randomly drawn; teams can't move up more than 10 spots.
10 mars 2022 à 22 h 28
Hii
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 570
Mesar should be a lot higher, at least in the first round, if he is available then then I will question every GM in the league and cry tears of joy if Ottawa gets him, Lekkarimaki, Yurov, and Mesar are the three players I want Ottawa to draft most, Lekkarimaki makes a lot of sense for Ottawa to. Really like Kemell too though soo....
11 mars 2022 à 8 h 0
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,948
While I don't agree with all picks, still a good mock draft.

But Wright isn't generational. McDavid, Crosby and Ovechkin are generational talents. In the next few years, only Michkov and Bedard should be listed in that category.
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 10
If ur gonna make a mock draft at least learn the lottery rules.
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 32
SHL NJD GM
Quoting: jet11567
If ur gonna make a mock draft at least learn the lottery rules.

You know that any team can win the lottery ( same odds as before ), you can just only move up 10 spots now right? So Edmonton and Winnipeg can win the lottery, they'll just move up 10 spots if they do though
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 37
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
You know that any team can win the lottery ( same odds as before ), you can just only move up 10 spots now right? So Edmonton and Winnipeg can win the lottery, they'll just move up 10 spots if they do though

Edmonton can’t jump from 16-6
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 38
SHL NJD GM
Edmonton can’t jump from 16-6

Yes they can, any team can win the lottery but they can only move up 10, so Edm goes from 16-6
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 38

Also it’s 1.8% chance the jets win the lottery
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 39
Yes they can, any team can win the lottery but they can only move up 10, so Edm goes from 16-6

Only the top 2 picks will be randomly drawn
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 40

There’s a better chance of me going on a date with Megan fox than any of these teams winning the lottery
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 40
SHL NJD GM
Only the top 2 picks will be randomly drawn

Yeah and? That doesn't change the fact that every team participates in those draws, even if some can only move up 10 and can't actually reach those spots
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 42
Yeah and? That doesn't change the fact that every team participates in those draws, even if some can only move up 10 and can't actually reach those spots

Go do a lottery sim and keep resetting it until either of these teams win. You will be their all day
11 mars 2022 à 13 h 46
SHL NJD GM
Go do a lottery sim and keep resetting it until either of these teams win. You will be their all day

So your problem with the Mock Draft is that it's highly unlikely Edm and Wpg move up? Lol
11 mars 2022 à 15 h 10
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
If we once again reach in the first round to fill a team need I'll flip my table.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage