SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Winnipeg Sell off Part I

Créé par: Jets12Kozy
Publié: 25 févr. 2022 à 1 h 2
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 63/200 (32%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lazar, CurtisBruins de BostonLNH-252 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dillon, BrendenJets de WinnipegLNH-1 228 500 $111---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 007 326 $2344663611
Variation-976 500 $000-101
Final30 826 $ (↓)2344662 (↓)612 (↑)000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 11 291 667 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 9 055 834 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dillon, BrendenJets de WinnipegLNH-3 900 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lazar, CurtisBruins de BostonLNH-800 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 235 833 $2340553411
Variation3 100 000 $00010-1
Final5 335 833 $ (↑)2340554 (↑)410 (↓)000
25 févr. 2022 à 1 h 6
Tor
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
your nuts it doesnt even make sence!!
25 févr. 2022 à 7 h 31
Bruins fan
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 312
No. Dillon isn't getting a first. And we aren't giving you Lazar neither.
25 févr. 2022 à 8 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Dillon is not getting a first
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,134
The Jets need Dillon more than a 1st and a rental plug.
25 févr. 2022 à 9 h 43
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 492
If Chairot can get a first so can Dillon lol
25 févr. 2022 à 10 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 4,764
Quoting: Jets12Kozy

Sorry man, you're not getting a first for Dillon. Chairot will get a first for 3 reasons:
It will come with 50% retention
The team that acquires him will most likely have a late first rounder
He has an expiring contract, and that's a bonus for most teams because it give you options since the cap isn't going up much next year
Jets12Kozy a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2022 à 12 h 6
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

LMAO - could Dillon get a first? Perhaps if Mike Milbury was still a GM and wanted to add to his list of terrible or worst trades in history - will a 1st get traded for him, very unlikely.
25 févr. 2022 à 12 h 15
Sir
Quoting: Windjammer
The Jets need Dillon more than a 1st and a rental plug.

If the Jets are vying for a playoff spot perhaps this holds true - that being said, if a GM is dumb enough to offer a 1st round and a bottom 6 player that's not likely in line for a huge increase from his 800K base salary, the Jets GM would be silly not to take it. Jets will need to do some fancy work with the potential cap purgatory they may be in the next season having to resign PLD and some others.
25 févr. 2022 à 20 h 5
Jumbo Joe
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Since when was BRENDEN DILLON worth a first? The Sharks only traded him for for a 2nd and a 3rd, and the Caps traded him for 2 2nds.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2022 à 20 h 38
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Quoting: Ryan_the_Awesome_Hockey_Fan
Since when was BRENDEN DILLON worth a first? The Sharks only traded him for for a 2nd and a 3rd, and the Caps traded him for 2 2nds.

The market is relative was Foligno worth a first no. Will the Jets get a 1st back from him? unlikely but never know could pick up a late first
25 févr. 2022 à 22 h 33
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: Ryan_the_Awesome_Hockey_Fan

I think that Dillon would probably be around that 2x 2 round pick or 2 round pick and 3 round pick. But he's not the most wanted defensemen. I think a guys like Giordano will be the first to be traded
25 févr. 2022 à 22 h 37
Quoting: Dutchies
Sorry man, you're not getting a first for Dillon. Chairot will get a first for 3 reasons:
He has an expiring contract, and that's a bonus for most teams because it give you options since the cap isn't going up much next year

At least Chariot will be trade like David Savard last year, 2x 2 round pick with a prospect.

It's how he play in playoffs, physical and defensive that can interested few teams. And yes with 50% retain salary could attract alot of team.

Tell me is there rules on how many retain salary a team can do for exemple is there a limit to 3 contract you can retain or there no limite
25 févr. 2022 à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
At least Chariot will be trade like David Savard last year, 2x 2 round pick with a prospect.

It's how he play in playoffs, physical and defensive that can interested few teams. And yes with 50% retain salary could attract alot of team.

Tell me is there rules on how many retain salary a team can do for exemple is there a limit to 3 contract you can retain or there no limite

As far as I am aware maximum of 3 contracts with retained salaries
26 févr. 2022 à 0 h 1
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Quoting: Dutchies

Dillon is alot better than bandaid Chairot not sure why people dont see that, he's got decent value contract. The guys a +16 on a bad Jets team.
Definetly not impossible to get a late first
26 févr. 2022 à 0 h 16
Dillon is alot better than bandaid Chairot not sure why people dont see that, he's got decent value contract. The guys a +16 on a bad Jets team.
Definetly not impossible to get a late first

Do you really compare Chariot this year stats vs Dillon ? Cause there no way with this bad season any Habs player have a good stats. Sometimes it's not about stats but intengible the player can bring you. Habs have probably the worst defense of the league right now and didn't have any goalie performant to stop the puck of course Chariot will be in the negative but it's how he up is game in playoffs, how he can be physical that change the done.

At deadline I think he could get a 1 pick and a 3 pick but could be trade as Savard last year 2x 2 pick and a prospect, yes it could also be that or even be less that the deadline some overpay, some pay cheaper. There player who as fan want to be trade high but they're have been for less in final.

It's like a dance, I say high you say low and we dance until we reach a middle ground.
26 févr. 2022 à 0 h 22
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Do you really compare Chariot this year stats vs Dillon ? Cause there no way with this bad season any Habs player have a good stats. Sometimes it's not about stats but intengible the player can bring you. Habs have probably the worst defense of the league right now and didn't have any goalie performant to stop the puck of course Chariot will be in the negative but it's how he up is game in playoffs, how he can be physical that change the done.

At deadline I think he could get a 1 pick and a 3 pick but could be trade as Savard last year 2x 2 pick and a prospect, yes it could also be that or even be less that the deadline some overpay, some pay cheaper. There player who as fan want to be trade high but they're have been for less in final.

It's like a dance, I say high you say low and we dance until we reach a middle ground.

I clearly never comapred their stats I simply stated Dillons plus/minus on a bad Jets team, but since you brought it up +16 coompared to -22 is quite the gap on two outside of playoff teams. and id say Dillon is just as capable o in the physicality department so i dont think there are really many intangibles that one has that the other wouldnt. And Chairot has really struggled to stay healthy but we wont even get into that
26 févr. 2022 à 13 h 51
I clearly never comapred their stats I simply stated Dillons plus/minus on a bad Jets team, but since you brought it up +16 coompared to -22 is quite the gap on two outside of playoff teams. and id say Dillon is just as capable o in the physicality department so i dont think there are really many intangibles that one has that the other wouldnt. And Chairot has really struggled to stay healthy but we wont even get into that

You mean almost every Habs struggle to stay healthy, if it's not a injury that cost the team a player it's the COVID protocol or personal problems. They didn't play a game with is full team the hole season.
26 févr. 2022 à 14 h 32
Démarrer sujet
KFC
You mean almost every Habs struggle to stay healthy, if it's not a injury that cost the team a player it's the COVID protocol or personal problems. They didn't play a game with is full team the hole season.

This is not a Montreal Canadiens issue lol this is a Ben Chairot issue thats extends long before he was ever even in Montreal...
26 févr. 2022 à 16 h 2
Sir
Modifié 26 févr. 2022 à 20 h 13

Yeah not sure stats is a good idea for a D man on a team (the Habs) that on paper would struggle to compete with some AHL teams to a Jets team that is loaded with proven talent and who many call one the of the best goalies in hockey. I mean the habs have been cycling 5 goalies this year and Montembault is one of your most started goalies......there is a issue. You could easily put Hellebucyk on that Habs team have more wins with a better GF and GA.
26 févr. 2022 à 16 h 4
Sir

Quoting: Hobo
Yeah not sure stats is a good idea for a D man on a team (the Habs) that on paper would struggle to compete with some AHL teams to a Jets team that is loaded with proven talent and who many call one the of the best goalies in hockey. I mean the habs have been cycling 5 goalies this year and Montembault is one of you most started goalies......there is a issue. You could easily put Hellebucyk on that Habs team have more wins with a better GF and GA.

In all fairness, I don't think either of these D men are worth a 1st round pick smile However will some moronic team pay it...perhaps. But either way they both aren't worth that price smile
26 févr. 2022 à 16 h 35
Démarrer sujet
KFC
Yeah not sure stats is a good idea for a D man on a team (the Habs) that on paper would struggle to compete with some AHL teams to a Jets team that is loaded with proven talent and who many call one the of the best goalies in hockey. I mean the habs have been cycling 5 goalies this year and Montembault is one of you most started goalies......there is a issue. You could easily put Hellebucyk on that Habs team have more wins with a better GF and GA.

Thats why i was not comparing stats until it was brought up.

Not at all about what price they are worth
27 févr. 2022 à 5 h 20
Voyageur
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
In all fairness, I don't think either of these D men are worth a 1st round pick smile However will some moronic team pay it...perhaps. But either way they both aren't worth that price smile

I think there are 2 d-men that should get a 1st. Chycrun and Hampus Lindholm. The next tier are John Klingberg (if he is available), Leddy, Josh Manson, Chiarot. Giordano might get a decent pick too. Jets are too soft to consider trading Dillon. I'd like to trade Nate Schmidt on the other hand to make room for Heinola, but that's probably in the offseason.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage