SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Larkin to Boston - 2nd try

Créé par: Pastafarian88
Publié: 16 févr. 2022 à 18 h 58
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 72/200 (36%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nosek, TomasBruins de BostonLNH-630 000 $111---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-1 323 000 $111---0000--
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-1 327 500 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Leddy, NickRed Wings de DetroitLNH-1 980 000 $111---0000--
Larkin, DylanRed Wings de DetroitLNH-2 196 000 $111---0000--
Phillips, EthanExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 008 767 $2344653612
Variation-895 500 $-1-1-1-2-11
Final113 267 $ (↓)22 (↓)43 (↓)64 (↓)1 (↓)5 (↓)13 (↑)000

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Leddy, NickRed Wings de DetroitLNH-1 980 000 $111---0000--
Larkin, DylanRed Wings de DetroitLNH-2 196 000 $111---0000--
Phillips, EthanExempté du ballottageRed Wings de DetroitMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nosek, TomasBruins de BostonLNH-630 000 $111---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-1 323 000 $111---0000--
Grzelcyk, MattBruins de BostonLNH-1 327 500 $111---0000--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 817 388 $2244753713
Variation895 500 $11121-1
Final11 712 888 $ (↑)23 (↑)45 (↑)76 (↑)5 (↑)8 (↑)12 (↓)000
Fair trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

16 févr. 2022 à 19 h 10
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,376
Heh. That ain't it, sir.
IDKtbh et aedoran a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 19 h 16
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Stevie Y still laughs at your offer
IDKtbh, aedoran et Gordie_Hound a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 19 h 22
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
There doesn’t need to be a third try. It’s just not a thing.

The bruins two biggest positions of need are center and LD. So they get their 2C, lose their best LD, and all possible futures to make deals for the two LD they now need to acquire.

It’s bad. Really really bad, and there’s no way to make it better. Wait until he’s a rental at next years deadline and it will be cheap.
Gmonwy, aedoran et koofyslappa a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 19 h 23
Banni
Quoting: Docbyars
Stevie Y still laughs at your offer

Lol, you kidding me? You know he just has a year left after this right? This is an overpay for a guy that’s probably going to be the typical rental price a year from now.
16 févr. 2022 à 19 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Wales Division Champ
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 54
It must be a good trade because both GM’s would get fired…
mokumboi et koofyslappa a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 20 h 14
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Larkin is not getting traded. Not even for that.
aedoran et Gordie_Hound a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 20 h 15
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,341
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
There doesn’t need to be a third try. It’s just not a thing.

The bruins two biggest positions of need are center and LD. So they get their 2C, lose their best LD, and all possible futures to make deals for the two LD they now need to acquire.

It’s bad. Really really bad, and there’s no way to make it better. Wait until he’s a rental at next years deadline and it will be cheap.

Why do you think he will be a rental? He is the captain fairly young and Wings have a ton of cap. Also he is a hometown boy and is playing better this year. Your comment makes it seem that Wings wilk not resign him. Nothing could be closer to the truth. Also Wings are ascending and Boston is older and probably closer to a rebuild. People say he is getting tired of Wings situation, if that is the case going to Boston would be like going from one team coming g out of a rebuild to goto another team going into a rebuild.

As for this trade o ly the 1st is really worth anything and for a team coming out of a rebuild this sets the rebuild bakc.
mokumboi et koofyslappa a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 20 h 24
Banni
Quoting: mikearky
Why do you think he will be a rental? He is the captain fairly young and Wings have a ton of cap. Also he is a hometown boy and is playing better this year. Your comment makes it seem that Wings wilk not resign him. Nothing could be closer to the truth. Also Wings are ascending and Boston is older and probably closer to a rebuild. People say he is getting tired of Wings situation, if that is the case going to Boston would be like going from one team coming g out of a rebuild to goto another team going into a rebuild.

As for this trade o ly the 1st is really worth anything and for a team coming out of a rebuild this sets the rebuild bakc.

It’s two firsts…and a second….and grzelcyk. Know who he is?

I don’t think theres ever going to be a fit of Larkin to boston, and i made that clear.
16 févr. 2022 à 21 h 21
Mentions "j'aime": 1,465
Don't think Boston would trade 2 first and don't think the Red Wings GM would accept this offer. Larkin is a core piece for them. Any trade package probably starts with more quality and less quantity. Its more like 1st, lysell, plus something else. Just don't think the Red wings trade Larkin. Boston's best effort to get a 2C would be in the FA market.
mikearky a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 21 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Wales Division Champ
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Bruins window is closing with no internal heir apparent to Bergeron. Out of all NHL centers that would qualify Hertl and possibly Larkin might be available or fit the criteria for a 1C.
Grzelcyk is a great puck mover but lacks size, I’d offer him or Carlo to pry Larkin free… the picks are generous. 2- firsts a second, plus potential mix of prospects.
Money gets cleared off DET books in order to manage the future.
Hertl might be cheaper but does he resign?
16 févr. 2022 à 21 h 39
Quoting: Bruinz_16
Bruins window is closing with no internal heir apparent to Bergeron. Out of all NHL centers that would qualify Hertl and possibly Larkin might be available or fit the criteria for a 1C.
Grzelcyk is a great puck mover but lacks size, I’d offer him or Carlo to pry Larkin free… the picks are generous. 2- firsts a second, plus potential mix of prospects.

Problem is you can offer but Detroit isn't trading Larkin. He is young enough to lead the next core. Like if the bruins offered 2 1sts and a lysell for Robert Thomas or Jordan Kyrou from the blues it would probably be an overpayment but the blues decline because they are not trading those players.
aedoran, IDKtbh et mikearky a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,063
Larkin is playing for his home town team and is Detroit's 4th captain since the 1986-87 season the 3 other captains are Yzerman, Lidstrom and Zetterberg. Detroit isn't trading Larkin.

Lol, you kidding me? You know he just has a year left after this right? This is an overpay for a guy that’s probably going to be the typical rental price a year from now.

2 late round 1st rd picks and a 28yr old defenseman for a #1C who has more points than anyone on Boston. Yeah that's going to happen.
mikearky a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 22 h 47
Banni
Quoting: aedoran
Larkin is playing for his home town team and is Detroit's 4th captain since the 1986-87 season the 3 other captains are Yzerman, Lidstrom and Zetterberg. Detroit isn't trading Larkin.

2 late round 1st rd picks and a 28yr old defenseman for a #1C who has more points than anyone on Boston. Yeah that's going to happen.

There are a lot of guys who have left a situation that seemingly looked good for a better opportunity to win, or earn. I don’t think earnings will be an issue. The other thing is, lets not make out Larkin to be some world beater. At the half way point he’s on pace for his first point per game season. Kudos. He’s playing well. The sample size isn’t there, and even if you just assume the offensive production is natural progression and this is the guy he is, there are other flaws to his game. There’s also the small issue that the clock is ticking on his deal. A year and a half until he hits UFA. That’s not a lot. I don’t really see how he gets more than eichel. Two firsts, a second, and a top four d man in his late 20s, a good contract with term is more than what eichel got.
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 12
There are a lot of guys who have left a situation that seemingly looked good for a better opportunity to win, or earn. I don’t think earnings will be an issue. The other thing is, lets not make out Larkin to be some world beater. At the half way point he’s on pace for his first point per game season. Kudos. He’s playing well. The sample size isn’t there, and even if you just assume the offensive production is natural progression and this is the guy he is, there are other flaws to his game. There’s also the small issue that the clock is ticking on his deal. A year and a half until he hits UFA. That’s not a lot. I don’t really see how he gets more than eichel. Two firsts, a second, and a top four d man in his late 20s, a good contract with term is more than what eichel got.

Problem is Buffalo wanted to trade Eichel, here Detroit does not want to trade Larkin. Why would Detroit trade their captain. You say he is 1.5 years away from UFA, I say there is a good chance detroit wants to extend him beyond that. See when you make trades you have to take into consideration if the other team is selling that player and if so what the price would be. If the other team does not look to the sell the player then you will have to pay through your nose. Also looking at detroits prospects they are pretty good on defensemen and wingers but weak on centers. So why would they trade a center when they are already weak at center. Does this trade make sense for the bruins, yes it does. Does it make sense for Detroit, no it doesn't.
mikearky a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 16
Banni
Quoting: Tennisman142
Problem is Buffalo wanted to trade Eichel, here Detroit does not want to trade Larkin. Why would Detroit trade their captain. You say he is 1.5 years away from UFA, I say there is a good chance detroit wants to extend him beyond that. See when you make trades you have to take into consideration if the other team is selling that player and if so what the price would be. If the other team does not look to the sell the player then you will have to pay through your nose. Also looking at detroits prospects they are pretty good on defensemen and wingers but weak on centers. So why would they trade a center when they are already weak at center. Does this trade make sense for the bruins, yes it does. Does it make sense for Detroit, no it doesn't.

See, when trying to extend a player, sometimes you have to take into consideration that the equation doesn’t end at, “the time wants to re-sign him.” Its called unrestricted free agency for a reason.

I don’t think Detroit is a playoff team next year either. Maybe Larkin is sick of not making the playoffs? Maybe he wants to live somewhere other than Michigan for a change? Maybe he and his girlfriend break up and he wants to get away? Maybe one of a million reasons to leave…wait, it’s Detroit, maybe one of a billion reasons to leave Detroit pops into his head and he decides to test the market.

There’s no chance they trade him this season. None. They’ll want to be able to put an extension in front of him on July first, and until that happens, theres no chance he’s moved. Maybe he takes it, and there’s no chance that he’s moved.

If every guy coming up on free agency could be written off merely because his team wants to extend him, this would be a very boring league, and kind of a pointless website.
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 20
See, when trying to extend a player, sometimes you have to take into consideration that the equation doesn’t end at, “the time wants to re-sign him.” Its called unrestricted free agency for a reason.

I don’t think Detroit is a playoff team next year either. Maybe Larkin is sick of not making the playoffs? Maybe he wants to live somewhere other than Michigan for a change? Maybe he and his girlfriend break up and he wants to get away? Maybe one of a million reasons to leave…wait, it’s Detroit, maybe one of a billion reasons to leave Detroit pops into his head and he decides to test the market.

There’s no chance they trade him this season. None. They’ll want to be able to put an extension in front of him on July first, and until that happens, theres no chance he’s moved. Maybe he takes it, and there’s no chance that he’s moved.

If every guy coming up on free agency could be written off merely because his team wants to extend him, this would be a very boring league, and kind of a pointless website.

OK by your logic then Pastrnak can walk in 2 years and the bruins should trade him now to get the best deal because maybe he wants to experience life outside of Boston. Also maybe Bergeron retires or goes off to a new team. Damn your Stanley cup chances are gone then. See how dumb this is? Realistically I don't see Detroit moving Larkin right now. Maybe next year at the deadline the reevaluate but right now they seem like they are doing something with their young players and will need older veterans to guide them.
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 21
Banni
OK by your logic then Pastrnak can walk in 2 years and the bruins should trade him now to get the best deal because maybe he wants to experience life outside of Boston. Also maybe Bergeron retires or goes off to a new team. Damn your Stanley cup chances are gone then. See how dumb this is?

Did you read what i just wrote? Read it, and try again.

Would you like me to copy and paste what i wrote about Larkin being traded this year and apply it to pastrnak?
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 30
Did you read what i just wrote? Read it, and try again.

Would you like me to copy and paste what i wrote about Larkin being traded this year and apply it to pastrnak?

OK I will apply your logic of Larkin leaving because he thinks detroit will probably stay towards the bottom of the league. I can also see an aging bruins team that will barely limp into the playoffs and probably lose first round to the panthers/hurricanes type of team. Pastrnak couId think of joining a team that probably has a better chance of winning the cup than Boston. Say if the bruins were to go on a losing streak and now they could miss the playoffs would you still trade Pastrnak in the offseason for this package?
16 févr. 2022 à 23 h 37
Banni
OK I will apply your logic of Larkin leaving because he thinks detroit will probably stay towards the bottom of the league. I can also see an aging bruins team that will barely limp into the playoffs and probably lose first round to the panthers/hurricanes type of team. Pastrnak couId think of joining a team that probably has a better chance of winning the cup than Boston. Say if the bruins were to go on a losing streak and now they could miss the playoffs would you still trade Pastrnak in the offseason for this package?

First off, the bruins missing the playoffs this season is practically impossible. Whatever that site is that has that algorithm to calculate playoff odds has them at 98% to make the playoffs. That’s not gospel or anything, but 98% is something.

But, to further explore that scenario, of the bruins not being a playoff team next season (lets say Bergeron retires for some reason, leaving Charlie coyle as the top line center…doubtful, but possible i suppose), and pastrnak isn’t willing to sign an extension, hell ya i would take this package, and be thrilled with it. Not to state the obvious, but Pastrnak is obviously significantly better than Larkin, and I would be over the moon with this package. Top four D with a great contract and term, two firsts, and a second? All day. Flip the d man, get more assets, and start the retool.
17 févr. 2022 à 7 h 32
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,341
Quoting: Bruinz_16

1st off, let's look at why Larkin is not traded.

Wings have ton of cap and should not be a problem. You say clear cap, why? Wings are not even close to cap ceiling have ample space to sign Larkin, Bert, Seider and Raymond., plus others.

Teams do not trade #1 or #2 centers unless they ask to be traded or they have young players to fill the roll. Larkin has not asked to be traded and their is no heir in the system to take over.

Lastly 2 1st is nice but that only set rebuild back. If Larkin is tired of missing the playoffs, if we trade him it will only cause us to continue to lose and those young players will want out also, continuing the problem.

Do I think Larkin is a star, no but he is very good and Wings are not going to cut their throat to get more picks at this point, it makes zero sense. Sooner or later you have to put your foot in the sand and start somewhere and when Yzerman was brought aboard that started. Wings are young, have alot of cap and getting better, it is a process. Larkin should see that as do others, Yzerman has built one team and he is doing the same in Detroit. Playoffs this year and maybe not even next year but that will change and by year 3 they will be contending. Boston is an older team and will probably start some form of a rebuild. It is just a matter of time.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage