Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $81 391 449 $0 $400 000 $108 551 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
    1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    DD
    RFA - 1
    Équipe de réserve
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    AD
    RFA - 2
    DG
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    5 févr. 2022 à 8 h 58
    OTTAWA Sean
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 43
    What is J.T. Miller worth. He has been a point per game player since going to Vancouver, but never before. Essentially the trade is two firsts (Rodion first rounder), and a top 6 forward. That's close to Eichel's trade. I don't think a first is out of the question, but Miller is probably a first +, not two firsts.
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 17
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,065
    Vancouver passes easily
    remowilliams et PeterForsberg21 a aimé ceci.
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 29
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,077
    No team is taking Ritchies contract for only a 5th

There is no way Vegas trades Whitecloud
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 37
    Banni
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
    Quoting: sedin33
    Vancouver passes easily

He probably starts with Matthews eh?
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 38
    Banni
    Quoting: GeneralLandro
    No team is taking Ritchies contract for only a 5th

There is no way Vegas trades Whitecloud

I am not so sure that's the case. I think for a team like Arizona who is going to have trouble reaching the floor, he will be attractive. One year left 2.5 million isn't that bad.
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 41
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,077
    Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
    I am not so sure that's the case. I think for a team like Arizona who is going to have trouble reaching the floor, he will be attractive. One year left 2.5 million isn't that bad.

You’d figure if that was the cost Arizona would have done it already though
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 54
    Deleted
    Rejoint: janv. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
    Didn't Vegas sign Whitecloud to a very long term contract? Don't think they trade him
    VGKNation702 a aimé ceci.
    5 févr. 2022 à 9 h 58
    Banni
    Quoting: GeneralLandro
    You’d figure if that was the cost Arizona would have done it already though

Unless TO isn't going to do it yet. They may want to keep him as an injury replacement for the playoffs.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 0
    He probably starts with Matthews eh?

From what I hear from Leafs’ fans, Amirov is the next Mathews. So is Robertson. Niemela is the next Makar. Did I get that right?
    PeterForsberg21 a aimé ceci.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 7
    Banni
    From what I hear from Leafs’ fans, Amirov is the next Mathews. So is Robertson. Niemela is the next Makar. Did I get that right?

Nope, but this is what the site does. Someone says, "I wouldn't move this prospect for that aging player who doesn't really help us much" and then people like you hear "Robertson is the next Ovi!". No one said anything remotely close to that but they disagreed with you so they are bad people.

I am not saying this trade is enough for Miller but I also think what most Canuck fans want for him is ridiculous. He's not worth 3 first rounders and a couple of good roster players. And that is what you guys want. According to Canuck fans Miller would cost the leafs Liljegren, Niemela, Robertson and 2 1sts. With Kerfoot thrown in for cap balance. That's just crazy expensive for a guy who may not even be on the top PP and may play 3rd line.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 23
    Nope, but this is what the site does. Someone says, "I wouldn't move this prospect for that aging player who doesn't really help us much" and then people like you hear "Robertson is the next Ovi!". No one said anything remotely close to that but they disagreed with you so they are bad people.

I am not saying this trade is enough for Miller but I also think what most Canuck fans want for him is ridiculous. He's not worth 3 first rounders and a couple of good roster players. And that is what you guys want. According to Canuck fans Miller would cost the leafs Liljegren, Niemela, Robertson and 2 1sts. With Kerfoot thrown in for cap balance. That's just crazy expensive for a guy who may not even be on the top PP and may play 3rd line.

A bit of a strawman. The ask is a A prospect and a first. If Vancouver retains, then another asset. Miller is a point a game player, who can player first line center/winger, power forward who can play in the playoffs, and plays PP/PK. He is also on a great contract. Based on that, the ask is very reasonable. TBH, not sure the Leafs have the assets that work for Vancouver. Vancouver is looking for a young RHD. Niemela is a good prospect, but I don't think he's an A prospect, Maybe B+ at best.

Not sure what Kerfoot does for Vancouver. If he's good, he will be an UFA when Vancouver expects to compete. If he's not good, he's taking cap space. So including him reduces the value in the trade.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 41
    Banni
    A bit of a strawman. The ask is a A prospect and a first. If Vancouver retains, then another asset. Miller is a point a game player, who can player first line center/winger, power forward who can play in the playoffs, and plays PP/PK. He is also on a great contract. Based on that, the ask is very reasonable. TBH, not sure the Leafs have the assets that work for Vancouver. Vancouver is looking for a young RHD. Niemela is a good prospect, but I don't think he's an A prospect, Maybe B+ at best.

Not sure what Kerfoot does for Vancouver. If he's good, he will be an UFA when Vancouver expects to compete. If he's not good, he's taking cap space. So including him reduces the value in the trade.

Personally I don't see the need for Miller in TO which should be balanced with the cost of obtaining. I wouldn't be against it if it happened but it's not a huge need.

So let's say for the sake of argument based on what you have listed as the ask. Niemela and a 1st definitely is a good ask. Niemela was named the top defenceman at the world Juniors 2 years ago. And has since been ripping apart the finish elite league playing against men much older than him. Hes absolutely a top prospect. Now from TO's cap situation there has to be money going back to make it work which I think is going to be the case for pretty much all contenders. So you will have to take back some money or retain. I don't know if anyone is going to be able to add Miller without that caveat.

Could you get better than that? Maybe, maybe not. It's a pretty good price. Personally I just don't think it's the biggest need for TO and if I am trading a top prospect it would be Robertson and I would want a 2nd pair RD to slide Holl down to the 3rd pair.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 50
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    5.25 for a 3C while the defense is trash on this team.
    Clearly that's how you win.
    Didn't Sandin just get demoted to the minors. Should have taken Holl with him.

Why would VGK trade, the guys on a cap friendly deal and is playing well.
    VGK will move out an older player.
    5 févr. 2022 à 10 h 53
    Personally I don't see the need for Miller in TO which should be balanced with the cost of obtaining. I wouldn't be against it if it happened but it's not a huge need.

So let's say for the sake of argument based on what you have listed as the ask. Niemela and a 1st definitely is a good ask. Niemela was named the top defenceman at the world Juniors 2 years ago. And has since been ripping apart the finish elite league playing against men much older than him. Hes absolutely a top prospect. Now from TO's cap situation there has to be money going back to make it work which I think is going to be the case for pretty much all contenders. So you will have to take back some money or retain. I don't know if anyone is going to be able to add Miller without that caveat.

Could you get better than that? Maybe, maybe not. It's a pretty good price. Personally I just don't think it's the biggest need for TO and if I am trading a top prospect it would be Robertson and I would want a 2nd pair RD to slide Holl down to the 3rd pair.

That doesn’t get it done for Vancouver.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 16
    Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
    Rejoint: août 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,597

He cleared waivers less than a month ago, so there's no logical argument to pretend teams will offer you a pick.
    It's not like there'll be a shortage of players they can take off the waiver wire to accumulate cap - far better players than Ritchie.
    GeneralLandro et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 28
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 22,930
    Ritchie will cost more to dump. Vegas isn't trading a cost efficient Dman. But I'm not a fan of the Miller trade for the Leafs. Kerfoot has been good maybe very good this year. Miller costs over 2m next season over Kerfoot, and the Leafs give up two firsts too. I just think Miller is an prize the Leafs really can't afford or need. Some team might offer that for Miller but it shouldn't be the Leafs.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 32
    Banni
    Quoting: TCMonkey
    He cleared waivers less than a month ago, so there's no logical argument to pretend teams will offer you a pick.
    It's not like there'll be a shortage of players they can take off the waiver wire to accumulate cap - far better players than Ritchie.

I didn't say he's going to bring a return but he may be moved for a much smaller cost than the anti leaf crowd on here thinks. Let's be honest here. At least 50% of people on this site say everyone on the leafs is a cap dump and costs the team to move. Holl? Has played heavy minutes on a shutdown pair for a couple seasons and only make 2 million. But according to half the people on here he's a cap dump. Meanwhile Chiarot has been utterly horrible all season and has the luxury of having Price bail him out for a few seasons while playing with a much better partner in Weber. He's worth a 1st plus somehow.

So yes Ritchie hasn't been very good in TO. His advance stats grade out as above water still and he did get some points but certainly doesn't fit in TO's system. Does that mean it's going to cost a 1st to move 2.5 million of cap space for 1 more season? Hardly.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 34
    Banni
    Quoting: pharrow
    5.25 for a 3C while the defense is trash on this team.
    Clearly that's how you win.
    Didn't Sandin just get demoted to the minors. Should have taken Holl with him.

Why would VGK trade, the guys on a cap friendly deal and is playing well.
    VGK will move out an older player.

If TO's defence is trash while currently allowing 0.05 more goals against than Pittsburgh, what does that mean for the Penguins defence? Oh wait, I'm talking to you and real life isn't real life.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 34
    Banni
    That doesn’t get it done for Vancouver.

Good luck getting what you want.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 36
    Banni
    Quoting: palhal
    Ritchie will cost more to dump. Vegas isn't trading a cost efficient Dman. But I'm not a fan of the Miller trade for the Leafs. Kerfoot has been good maybe very good this year. Miller costs over 2m next season over Kerfoot, and the Leafs give up two firsts too. I just think Miller is an prize the Leafs really can't afford or need. Some team might offer that for Miller but it shouldn't be the Leafs.

I think Ritchie isn't going to be as hard to move as people think. Fans on here want it to cost a 1st for TO but that's ridiculous. One more year at 2.5 isn't hard for a lot of teams to fit and may be even attractive for bad teams that need NHL bodies. Ritchie may be the 13th forward in TO but he's not that on Arizona and several other teams.
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 50
    VGKNation702
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,634
    Lol this does nothing for Vgk. Whitecloud signed a very team friendly 6 year extension. Trading those guys make team friendly deals disappear. Besides that’s backtracking, Whitecloud is plenty young and has way more experience
    5 févr. 2022 à 11 h 52
    Good luck getting what you want.

Yes and good luck getting out of the first round
    5 févr. 2022 à 12 h 9
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    If TO's defence is trash while currently allowing 0.05 more goals against than Pittsburgh, what does that mean for the Penguins defence? Oh wait, I'm talking to you and real life isn't real life.

sure thing there.
    yet not a single person is trading the PIT defense core for TORs.
    No one.
    well no one that isn't a TOR fan.
    You don't see PIT fans trying to replace half their DCore every other post. I think that's the most telling sign isn't it.
    5 févr. 2022 à 12 h 33
    Banni
    Yes and good luck getting out of the first round

Thanks
    5 févr. 2022 à 12 h 36
    Banni
    Quoting: pharrow
    sure thing there.
    yet not a single person is trading the PIT defense core for TORs.
    No one.
    well no one that isn't a TOR fan.
    You don't see PIT fans trying to replace half their DCore every other post. I think that's the most telling sign isn't it.

Idiots do dumb things. But regardless of that, you are just a silly Pens homer and Leaf hater. Reality doesn't exist for your type

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage