Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $65 252 143 $597 561 $837 500 $16 247 857 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 août 2021 à 1 h 36
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,460
I think ARI declines this one

Crouse = Lehkonen
Dvorak > Drouin+1st
Chychrun > Kotkaniemi+Romanov
13 août 2021 à 1 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 632
Quoting: justaBoss

Crouse = Lehkonen
Dvorak > Drouin+1st

disagree
habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 1 h 43
What in tarnation
Quoting: habsfan00
disagree

Do elaborate
13 août 2021 à 1 h 49
Banni
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 37
you go get chychrun to not even use him as your top 2 dmen. and no that wouldnt be enough as toronto can offer more quality pieces
13 août 2021 à 2 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,415
Modifié 13 août 2021 à 2 h 54
Quoting: jake6ix_deep
you go get chychrun to not even use him as your top 2 dmen. and no that wouldnt be enough as toronto can offer more quality pieces

Habs play 1-3 2-4 since webby is here oh and try to unload your losers, no one want heavy loaded contract anymore. Man 3 first 2 second and cap controlled situation for Arizona is enough to get their players.

Also 2023 draft is deep for a renewed yotes team. I'm sorry guys from Toronto, but you are not the one to teach us something here since 1967 ... So try to win a round and then we might consider a chat. By now keep it quiet will ya!
Marchy et McSchleep a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 2 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote

Crouse = Lehkonen
Dvorak > Drouin+1st

Those kind of logic in a trade do not entice the role in a team. Kk is rfa, Romanov on elc, the first is in a deep draft pool and even Drouin at 5,5 with the news about the cap situation is now under manageable term.

I know that Chyc Crouse and Dvo are quality players, but we do give something good.

Lehky helps pk, KK give them a center that can fullfil the role in playoff and romanov is still in learning process, adding the passman Drouin having his confidence back and you can have Drouin - Kk to play with any other yotes right wing to form a trio.

So no, I do think that Ari would check to add 2 more piece even after giving the best players.
CARBONNEAU21 a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 3 h 30
What in tarnation
Quoting: habitantlecolon
Those kind of logic in a trade do not entice the role in a team. Kk is rfa, Romanov on elc, the first is in a deep draft pool and even Drouin at 5,5 with the news about the cap situation is now under manageable term.

I know that Chyc Crouse and Dvo are quality players, but we do give something good.

Lehky helps pk, KK give them a center that can fullfil the role in playoff and romanov is still in learning process, adding the passman Drouin having his confidence back and you can have Drouin - Kk to play with any other yotes right wing to form a trio.

So no, I do think that Ari would check to add 2 more piece even after giving the best players.

Everything you said about Lehkonen, KK and Romanov apply to Crouse, Dvorak and Chychrun, too. And the ARI trio does these things better to the point where Drouin+1st will not cover the value and quality difference. And this is something you must agree with too, given you'd rather give up those five pieces for these three in this trade.

ARI has no cap trouble, so KK being a RFA and Romanov being on ELC aren't decisive factors for them in any manner.

Chychrun played a top tier season, scored most goals of all D-men and would've likely been in the Norris discussions if he had even slightly better teammates. Furthermore he's inked long-term. Latest applies to Dvorak too. ARI is in no hurry to move any of these assets, and their market value is insanely high.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 3 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Everything you said about Lehkonen, KK and Romanov apply to Crouse, Dvorak and Chychrun, too. And the ARI trio does these things better to the point where Drouin+1st will not cover the value and quality difference. And this is something you must agree with too, given you'd rather give up those five pieces for these three in this trade.

ARI has no cap trouble, so KK being a RFA and Romanov being on ELC aren't decisive factors for them in any manner.

Chychrun played a top tier season, scored most goals of all D-men and would've likely been in the Norris discussions if he had even slightly better teammates. Furthermore he's inked long-term. Latest applies to Dvorak too. ARI is in no hurry to move any of these assets, and their market value is insanely high.

You don't even have who the first could be, nor qualify Drouin role ... So you only value card ... All you thought are on I do think drouin ... Where do you fit him, what kind of play ... You say dvorak play a better role, but is Lehky a better pker ? Is Romanov capable of greater, and what about Kk ... I'm sorry but habs deliver a quality offer too, yeah its somehow in mtl favor but is it THAT much ... I don't think so.
13 août 2021 à 4 h 17
What in tarnation
You don't even have who the first could be, nor qualify Drouin role ... So you only value card ... All you thought are on I do think drouin ... Where do you fit him, what kind of play ... You say dvorak play a better role, but is Lehky a better pker ? Is Romanov capable of greater, and what about Kk ... I'm sorry but habs deliver a quality offer too, yeah its somehow in mtl favor but is it THAT much ... I don't think so.

Picks are always lotto, so their value is neutral until we know what that pick was. Mailloux is a perfect example of this - he sure was a first round pick but most likely wouldn't fetch a higher return than a third if traded now due to his reputation.

Drouin's role is pretty hard to clarify as that guy hasn't played in half a year now. I'd first like to know why he dropped out in the first place before touching that contract. But I do agree that he might fit better in a smaller market team, so Arizona would be a good location for him, if the value is right. And currently his trade value is practically nonexistent due to the reasons mentioned previously.

Future assets are always more questionable, hence the established assets are usually more revered. I mean I don't see you trading Suzuki for Hayton, even though allegedly Hayton's potential and/or ceiling is higher than Suzuki's were, he was a top5 pick after all...you see why that kind of logic won't fly...

Value-wise the assets can be lined up like this

Chychrun
Kotkaniemi
Dvorak
Romanov
1st
Lehkonen/Crouse
Drouin

I'm not denying that MTL offers quality pieces here. I'm saying that the quality asked from ARI is just one or two steps higher, rendering the exchange pointless for ARI.

Plus I strongly believe ARI would garner a better return in trading Dvorak and Chychrun separately.
13 août 2021 à 6 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Picks are always lotto, so their value is neutral until we know what that pick was. Mailloux is a perfect example of this - he sure was a first round pick but most likely wouldn't fetch a higher return than a third if traded now due to his reputation.

Drouin's role is pretty hard to clarify as that guy hasn't played in half a year now. I'd first like to know why he dropped out in the first place before touching that contract. But I do agree that he might fit better in a smaller market team, so Arizona would be a good location for him, if the value is right. And currently his trade value is practically nonexistent due to the reasons mentioned previously.

Future assets are always more questionable, hence the established assets are usually more revered. I mean I don't see you trading Suzuki for Hayton, even though allegedly Hayton's potential and/or ceiling is higher than Suzuki's were, he was a top5 pick after all...you see why that kind of logic won't fly...

Value-wise the assets can be lined up like this

Chychrun
Kotkaniemi
Dvorak
Romanov
1st
Lehkonen/Crouse
Drouin

I'm not denying that MTL offers quality pieces here. I'm saying that the quality asked from ARI is just one or two steps higher, rendering the exchange pointless for ARI.

Plus I strongly believe ARI would garner a better return in trading Dvorak and Chychrun separately.

reason as been outside rink life dilemma. As per now the guy is still top6 quality role that you put way down the list ... this is laughable at best. You guys doing value AGM are scrapping the meaning of hockey role...

KK is on a better pace than Dvorak if we do the age shift .... https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_compare.php?players%5B%5D=4194&players%5B%5D=4822&period=2020-2021%3AR%3A99

Crouse is on better range than Lehky, but lehky is in prime time and a pk beast. You also get two real offseason in Lehky and KK where are the other ah yeah not enough game (9) vs (29-33) !

the game is there. Do we give guys who put you in playoff and keep going .... YES and this is gold to step a higher pace.

Put Drouin over Romanov and you can see where the deal is value wise cuse the 1st is yeah a gamble but and higher chance to get a quality player. Ari don't have cap problem but next summer they need to bid to pass to another level, and even with ufa leaving they will need another gap to give youngsters a real team around them. Their windows are 4 yrs away just after Dvorak next contract and by then even with the cap they won't be close enough. So they need filling players and pick. Habs are in a win now mode!
13 août 2021 à 6 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
reason as been outside rink life dilemma. As per now the guy is still top6 quality role that you put way down the list ... this is laughable at best. You guys doing value AGM are scrapping the meaning of hockey role...

KK is on a better pace than Dvorak if we do the age shift .... https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_compare.php?players%5B%5D=4194&players%5B%5D=4822&period=2020-2021%3AR%3A99

Crouse is on better range than Lehky, but lehky is in prime time and a pk beast. You also get two real offseason in Lehky and KK where are the other ah yeah not enough game (9) vs (29-33) !

the game is there. Do we give guys who put you in playoff and keep going .... YES and this is gold to step a higher pace.

Put Drouin over Romanov and you can see where the deal is value wise cuse the 1st is yeah a gamble but and higher chance to get a quality player. Ari don't have cap problem but next summer they need to bid to pass to another level, and even with ufa leaving they will need another gap to give youngsters a real team around them. Their windows are 4 yrs away just after Dvorak next contract and by then even with the cap they won't be close enough. So they need filling players and pick. Habs are in a win now mode!

If Drouin is such an asset keep him and switch in Toffoli.

Chychrun may be the toughest get in the league. Top dman on a great contract. There are no 'untouchables' when asking about him. Arz names their price. You can walk away if it's too much to handle. If the GM isn't asking he isn't doing his job....
vikhodush et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
13 août 2021 à 7 h 54
Bait Post Detector
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 225
Habs go on a run in the playoffs and all the fans get even more delusional

"mY tEaM wIn So I sMaRt+
13 août 2021 à 8 h 32
Marchyyy
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 85
Quoting: Riley816
If Drouin is such an asset keep him and switch in Toffoli.

Chychrun may be the toughest get in the league. Top dman on a great contract. There are no 'untouchables' when asking about him. Arz names their price. You can walk away if it's too much to handle. If the GM isn't asking he isn't doing his job....

I’m doing it… Toffoli won’t ever score at the pace he did if you can get one of the best d-man of the league on a bargain league… one of the best 2/3 line center of the league and one of the best bottom 6 players in Crouse… I’m okay with toffoli going 1000%
13 août 2021 à 9 h 0
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 797
Even after that trade still going to be a struggle to make the playoffs, why sacrifice two of our best young players. I think habs need to understand that this year is not going to be some magical repeat, a solid chance we miss the playoffs with the current team, which is fine, because a good chunk of our core is under 22, i really think this is the offseason to remain patient, see if price recovers well from his surgery and make the big trade when there more certainty on what we have.

Also we dont need galsy back, and certainly not in the top 6, hoffman isnt a bottom 6 and producers much more than galsy, spend that on a solid two way winger instead if needed.
13 août 2021 à 10 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
Quoting: Marchy
I’m doing it… Toffoli won’t ever score at the pace he did if you can get one of the best d-man of the league on a bargain league… one of the best 2/3 line center of the league and one of the best bottom 6 players in Crouse… I’m okay with toffoli going 1000%

Your okay with sending the whole 1st line above, Romanov and 2022 and 2023 1sts?? You have Arz listening...
13 août 2021 à 10 h 23
Marchyyy
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 85
Quoting: Riley816
Your okay with sending the whole 1st line above, Romanov and 2022 and 2023 1sts?? You have Arz listening...

I’m okay with sending Toffoli and KK Romanov would be hard to let go but for Chychrun,Dvorak and Crouse I’m down for it and I’d give just one first rounder… likely to be a 20 to 32th pick. Lastly Dvorak and Chychrun are all on bargain deal, it would be a deal that would need the GM to have balls of steel to make but Bergevin showed in the past that he might have the biggest balls of the league (lol)
13 août 2021 à 14 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: Yari
Habs go on a run in the playoffs and all the fans get even more delusional

"mY tEaM wIn So I sMaRt+

Are you a leaf fan?
13 août 2021 à 14 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: habs_need_Scoring
Even after that trade still going to be a struggle to make the playoffs, why sacrifice two of our best young players. I think habs need to understand that this year is not going to be some magical repeat, a solid chance we miss the playoffs with the current team, which is fine, because a good chunk of our core is under 22, i really think this is the offseason to remain patient, see if price recovers well from his surgery and make the big trade when there more certainty on what we have.

Also we dont need galsy back, and certainly not in the top 6, hoffman isnt a bottom 6 and producers much more than galsy, spend that on a solid two way winger instead if needed.

I'm rolling 3 offensive line and reunite Gally-Galchy for the old egg line to be the Dgg line

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage