Forums/Armchair-GM

What would Miller cost

Créé par: Lancebmx
Équipe: 2021-22 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 11 août 2021
Publié: 11 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just wondering what it would take to trade for Miller from the rangers.
Detroit has alot of LD prospects but I don't think any of them, except maybe Edvinsson, have the ceiling of Miller. I know a trade is very unlikely this season but soon the rangers are going to have to give raises to a bunch of players and Detroit could be in as position to offer something to acquire one or more of them. Not saying new York has any need or desire to trade Miller right now just trying to gauge value.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
31 500 000 $
34 500 000 $
2850 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Miller, K'Andre
Détails additionnels:
If these two players were part of the package what would Detroit need to add?
NYR
  1. Veleno, Joseph
Détails additionnels:
I just put Veleno in to try and gauge the value. I would expect the Rangers would want a centre with high potential back in return.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de WSH
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de COL
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $60 060 556 $0 $2 050 000 $21 439 444 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 août 2021 à 11 h 54
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,162
Just imagine a team with Seider, Miller, Edvinsson and Wallinder. How do u get through those big tall guys lol?
11 août 2021 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,236
Quoting: csick
Just imagine a team with Seider, Miller, Edvinsson and Wallinder. How do u get through those big tall guys lol?

That's kind of my thought process, but with the newer generation of big guys they can still skate and move.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 1
KFTW
Quoting: Lancebmx
That's kind of my thought process, but with the newer generation of big guys they can still skate and move.

I think if Detroit got a top 3 pick the upcoming year , they’d have most of the pieces needed to compete, just need to develop them. Maybe somehow acquire Copp and another LHD in the draft
11 août 2021 à 12 h 2
Next Gen
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 269
Miller is a top 4 already with 1 year under his belt. NYR moved up to select him and he had instance NCAA stats. His potential is top 2. Will he reach that maybe. But to try and acquire him you would be looking at larkin and that alone may not be enough for nyr to agree. NYR isn't strong on LD so their value on him will only increase.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,044
Quoting: Bloodykisame
Miller is a top 4 already with 1 year under his belt. NYR moved up to select him and he had instance NCAA stats. His potential is top 2. Will he reach that maybe. But to try and acquire him you would be looking at larkin and that alone may not be enough for nyr to agree. NYR isn't strong on LD so their value on him will only increase.

Well if you ask for Larkin in any trade Yzerman will tell you to get lost, so I think both teams say no to that one.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 8
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
Larkin+
11 août 2021 à 12 h 8
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
I don’t see NYR trading Miller as he fills a need for them unless a young top 6 c on a ELC is going the other way.

I think if Detroit got a top 3 pick the upcoming year , they’d have most of the pieces needed to compete, just need to develop them. Maybe somehow acquire Copp and another LHD in the draft

I don’t know about adding another LHD that pipeline has a bunch of guys: McIsaac, Edvinsson, Johansson, Wallinder, Viro, and Buium. We need a blue chip center real bad.
csick a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BStinson
I don’t see NYR trading Miller as he fills a need for them unless a young top 6 c on a ELC is going the other way.

I don’t know about adding another LHD that pipeline has a bunch of guys: McIsaac, Edvinsson, Johansson, Wallinder, Viro, and Buium. We need a blue chip center real bad.

I agree, I'm just high on Miller and gauging value.
BStinson a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 13
KFTW

2022 draft for top centre
BStinson a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 30
Démarrer sujet
2022 draft for top centre

Savoie could be a reasonable pick for where the wings might land. I don't see us getting lucky enough to draft Wright
csick a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 865
C'mon, are you guys seriously saying Larkin + for Miller?

Fair would be more than Veleno, less than Larkin. Something like Rasmussen (or Veleno) + Johansson + 3rd would be pretty damn close, if not an overpay considering Johansson has #2-3 Dman ceiling, and Rasmussen showed promise that he could eventually become a 2C at the end of last year playing top 6 C in Larkin's absence.

Either way, Detroit doesn't need K'Andre with Johansson, Edvinsson, Wallinder in the mix.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 39
Next Gen
Quoting: dtd_tank

Fair would be more than Veleno, less than Larkin. Something like Rasmussen (or Veleno) + Johansson + 3rd would be pretty damn close, if not an overpay considering Johansson has #2-3 Dman ceiling, and Rasmussen showed promise that he could eventually become a 2C at the end of last year playing top 6 C in Larkin's absence.

Either way, Detroit doesn't need K'Andre with Johansson, Edvinsson, Wallinder in the mix.

Miller played well in his first year as two way defenceman. He outplayed werenski in the NCAA and a bunch of other notable names during his time there. His potential is top 2 and is already a top 4 at 21. Absolutely its larkin +. NYR need a 2nd centre and larkin fits that bill but that's not enough for a player in the middle of his career compared to a defenceman that's 4 years older comes with a cap hit. Look at older trades of value of forwards to defenceman as defense have way more value than forwards due to the amount they have to play. Hall and larson, Johansan and jones.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 49
Miller played well in his first year as two way defenceman. He outplayed werenski in the NCAA and a bunch of other notable names during his time there. His potential is top 2 and is already a top 4 at 21. Absolutely its larkin +. NYR need a 2nd centre and larkin fits that bill but that's not enough for a player in the middle of his career compared to a defenceman that's 4 years older comes with a cap hit. Look at older trades of value of forwards to defenceman as defense have way more value than forwards due to the amount they have to play. Hall and larson, Johansan and jones.

How did Miller outplay Werenski in college? How about Drouin for Sergachev? That Johanssen/Jones doesn’t really help your point either.
dtd_tank a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 51
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,273
Quoting: Canesfan21_
Well if you ask for Larkin in any trade Yzerman will tell you to get lost, so I think both teams say no to that one.

At the same time, Mantha was probably considered untouchable by fans at the deadline, so I’m not sure Larkin isn’t in the same boat
11 août 2021 à 12 h 55
Quoting: FabulousBob8
At the same time, Mantha was probably considered untouchable by fans at the deadline, so I’m not sure Larkin isn’t in the same boat

I don’t really believe in “untouchable” as anyone can be traded but I don’t think you’d find a fan saying Mo was untouchable at that TDL. He lacked effort completely (well not as bad as PLD). What you’d find from most posters is they’d prefer not to sell him low and just hold onto him but most were thrilled with the return.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet

I can agree with saying he's not needed, but it would be great to upgrade one of those guys.
Also think something like veleno, another LD prospect to replace him and a mud pick would be fair.
dtd_tank a aimé ceci.
11 août 2021 à 12 h 57
GO KNIGHTS GO
I don’t really believe in “untouchable” as anyone can be traded but I don’t think you’d find a fan saying Mo was untouchable at that TDL. He lacked effort completely (well not as bad as PLD). What you’d find from most posters is they’d prefer not to sell him low and just hold onto him but most were thrilled with the return.

Being a VGK and Preds fan, I was going off what I had heard, so thank you for correcting me. I agree, the return was phenomenal for Mantha, especially seeing last season’s stats. Washington’s head work was at best questionable, at worst incredibly stupid.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 865
...as two way defenceman. He outplayed werenski in the NCAA and a bunch of other notable names during his time there.

Well I'm not sure how relevant ZW's performance from 6yrs ago is, but I will note he had literally twice the offensive output (36 in 36 vs 18 in 36) as K'Andre in their respective final NCAA seasons (both as sophomores & TWD). And let's not forget ZW put up 9 in 7 in his final WJC appearance while K'Andre did 2 in 5 at the same age. K'Andre is certainly not ZW, and is unlikely to be better than him.

Miller played well in his first year. His potential is top 2 and is already a top 4 at 21.

Yes, K'Andre had a fine rookie season playing an impressive 21:07 ATOI. I won't refute that.

...but that's not enough for a player in the middle of his career compared to a defenceman that's 4 years older comes with a cap hit.

Yes, players that are 25yo and started playing at 19yo and have done well come with a cap hit because, well, they're good players lol. I'm not sure how his cap hit is a "negative" here.

Look at older trades of value of forwards to defenceman as defense have way more value than forwards due to the amount they have to play. Hall and larson, Johansan and jones.

Hall for Larsson has always been laughed at by anybody that's not Chiarelli. Johansen for Jones was very much a win-win for both organizations at the time and I don't think one heavily out-valued the other on trade day. Again, your argument is void.

Larkin is certainly worth more than K'Andre, as you are heavily overvaluing him based on the fantasies quoted above. Also, note that Detroit would't move Larkin for a Dman, and actually isn't in need of a Dman regardless given our prospect pool. Sending away our 1C for a top 2 *potential* Dman is both silly and a loss for Detroit.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 3
Quoting: FabulousBob8
Being a VGK and Preds fan, I was going off what I had heard, so thank you for correcting me. I agree, the return was phenomenal for Mantha, especially seeing last season’s stats. Washington’s head work was at best questionable, at worst incredibly stupid.

Gotcha, makes sense. Are you from Vegas? Just moved from the Summerlin area a few months back. Mo can definitely turn it around though but he’s super streaky.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 5
Démarrer sujet

Both Jones and Larsson or RHD, which are a bit more rare and more likely to garner an overpay. If a team wanted Larkin they would have to pay 1C price as that's what he is to Detroit.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 6
GO KNIGHTS GO
Gotcha, makes sense. Are you from Vegas? Just moved from the Summerlin area a few months back. Mo can definitely turn it around though but he’s super streaky.

No, I’m from Nashville. I loved James Neal when he was with Pit and with the Preds and Fleury was my favorite goalie as a kid, so I began to follow Vegas. I’m upset with the way we dealt Fleury away, but like you said about Mantha, I saw it coming.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 17
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,540
Quoting: Canesfan21_

I agree, only chance we trade him is for an amount that DET won’t do..
11 août 2021 à 14 h 15
Next Gen
Well I'm not sure how relevant ZW's performance from 6yrs ago is, but I will note he had literally twice the offensive output (36 in 36 vs 18 in 36) as K'Andre in their respective final NCAA seasons (both as sophomores & TWD). And let's not forget ZW put up 9 in 7 in his final WJC appearance while K'Andre did 2 in 5 at the same age. K'Andre is certainly not ZW, and is unlikely to be better than him.

Yes, K'Andre had a fine rookie season playing an impressive 21:07 ATOI. I won't refute that.

Yes, players that are 25yo and started playing at 19yo and have done well come with a cap hit because, well, they're good players lol. I'm not sure how his cap hit is a "negative" here.

Hall for Larsson has always been laughed at by anybody that's not Chiarelli. Johansen for Jones was very much a win-win for both organizations at the time and I don't think one heavily out-valued the other on trade day. Again, your argument is void.

Larkin is certainly worth more than K'Andre, as you are heavily overvaluing him based on the fantasies quoted above. Also, note that Detroit would't move Larkin for a Dman, and actually isn't in need of a Dman regardless given our prospect pool. Sending away our 1C for a top 2 *potential* Dman is both silly and a loss for Detroit.

i gave justification to why miller's value is so high currently and the only thing nyr would want would be larkin if anything but that's not enough for nyr to move an unmovable piece.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage