Forums/Armchair-GM

could this work

Créé par: cac71
Équipe: 2021-22 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 1 juill. 2021
Publié: 1 juill. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Kaprisov contract buys one year of ufa status. As for the Eichel trade this would work for both teams in terms of value and expansion. Minny would protect Eichel, Eriksson Ek, Hartman, Parise, Zuccarello, Foligno, and greenway up front and would protect Brodin, Spurgeon, and Suter for their D as they all have nmc's and Talbot in net. Buffalo would protect Fiala, skinner, Olofsson, Reinhart, Bjork, Mittlestadt, and Asplund up front and Dumba, Dahlin, and one of Jokiharju or Ristolainen on the back end. There is a great possibility that in this scenario Ristolainen is moved so in this case I will assume buffalo moves Ristolainen and they protect Jokiharju. Kahkonen would be protected in net due to Ullmark being ufa.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
47 850 000 $
1800 000 $
1850 000 $
54 850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 250 000 $
1850 000 $
21 200 000 $
1800 000 $
21 700 000 $
2900 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Boldy, Matthew
  2. Dumba, Matt
  3. Fiala, Kevin [Droits de RFA]
  4. Kähkönen, Kaapo
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
Buffalo recieves a top 6 winger in Kevin Fiala, a top prospect in Matt Boldy who is ready to play top 9 NHL mins, Matt Dumba who is a top 4 option who has this season and next left on his contract before becoming a ufa, Kaapo Kahkonen who showed promise this season in the wild net and could be a decent bet to be a starter down the road for Buffalo, and the 21st pick in this years draft.
MIN
SEA
  1. Rask, Victor
  2. Sturm, Nico
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
Seattle takes the last year Victor Rask's 4 million dollar cap hit and acquires Nico Sturm and a 2nd round pick to do so
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $70 006 667 $0 $965 000 $11 493 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
C
RFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
825 833 $825 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 34
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Probably dont need to give up that much for Eichel tbh, although Rossi might be a must
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 35
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,741
No, that's way too much for Eichel. And this isn't even a contender caliber team either. Aging top pairing with minimal depth on defense, awful bottom six, and average/aging goaltenders.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: Meeqs
Probably dont need to give up that much for Eichel tbh, although Rossi might be a must

Rossi might be a must but with his health concerns and the fact Buffalo passed on him at the draft they might be skeptical of the player and prefer Boldy as the prospect they want instead. They also have big ties to USA hockey which makes me believe they might prefer Boldy but im just speculating at this point
Lenny54 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 37
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
Nah, this doesn't work. Eichel doesn't have that much value. Take out Kaapo kahkonen whose wild only good young G of now, & future

Also take out Matt Boldy.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caerii
No, that's way too much for Eichel. And this isn't even a contender caliber team either. Aging top pairing with minimal depth on defense, awful bottom six, and average/aging goaltenders.

I did not create this aging d core. Past GM's did. They all have NMC's and Dumba is going to have to be moved or exposed in expansion. In terms of the d Minny has kind of handcuffed themselves in this situation
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 40
Quoting: cac71
I did not create this aging d core. Past GM's did. They all have NMC's and Dumba is going to have to be moved or exposed in expansion. In terms of the d Minny has kind of handcuffed themselves in this situation

I never said you did. My point is that you've locked us into a Cup window for about 4-5 years with a team that isn't good enough to win a Cup with your Eichel trade, so it's a no.
Clement a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Clement
Nah, this doesn't work. Eichel doesn't have that much value. Take out Kaapo kahkonen whose wild only good young G of now, & future

Also take out Matt Boldy.

If you take out Kahkonen you would have to either expose him in expansion or expose talbot and Boldy is arguably the biggest piece of this deal. If you want to acquire a top centre, you are going to have to give up significant assets.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 42
If you take out Kahkonen you would have to either expose him in expansion or expose talbot and Boldy is arguably the biggest piece of this deal. If you want to acquire a top centre, you are going to have to give up significant assets.

You're getting a first line, 70 point winger (possibly more) and a top pairing RHD. That is significant.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I never said you did. My point is that you've locked us into a Cup window for about 4-5 years with a team that isn't good enough to win a Cup with your Eichel trade, so it's a no.

Thats fair but im not really sure what else you can do in this situation. Took Vegas to 7 without Eichel. Who knows what could happen with arguably a top 10 centre in the league on this team. Past GM's have really handcuffed this team with long term contracts attached with NMC's.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 48
Thats fair but im not really sure what else you can do in this situation. Took Vegas to 7 without Eichel. Who knows what could happen with arguably a top 10 centre in the league on this team. Past GM's have really handcuffed this team with long term contracts attached with NMC's.

Guerin gave Spurgeon and Brodin their contracts, so it's not all past GM's. Zuccarello's NMC goes down to a NTC after this season.
Besides, Eichel is another long term contract with a NMC, and his health is a pretty big question mark right now.
Clement a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 49
Démarrer sujet
You're getting a first line, 70 point winger (possibly more) and a top pairing RHD. That is significant.

A "top pair" rhd who will be ufa after next season and will walk right into ufa. Buffalo needs more if they are giving up a top 10 centre. As for Fiala, he has never produced 70 points ever in his career or even been on pace for 70 points so although i think he's a great top 6 winger it is unfair to assume 70 point seasons from him although i think its possible
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 50
Banni

Both will be protected, or Talbot exposed. He's not being taken when Seattle could take a forward like greenway or d like soucy
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 50
A "top pair" rhd who will be ufa after next season and will walk right into ufa. Buffalo needs more if they are giving up a top 10 centre. As for Fiala, he has never produced 70 points ever in his career or even been on pace for 70 points so although i think he's a great top 6 winger it is unfair to assume 70 point seasons from him although i think its possible

He's been on pace for 68 the last two seasons playing with Parise, Staal, Koivu, Hartman, Rask, Johansson. And those aren't the good versions of Parise, Staal and Koivu either, they're the old and washed up versions.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 51
Banni

Dumba has 2 years left. What you said is factually incorrect.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Guerin gave Spurgeon and Brodin their contracts, so it's not all past GM's. Zuccarello's NMC goes down to a NTC after this season.
Besides, Eichel is another long term contract with a NMC, and his health is a pretty big question mark right now.

I would say it is completely fair to question his health but if a trade were to be in place minny team doctors would obviously assess the situation and their opinion would be extremely important in coming to a decision on if its worth pursuing or not. As for Zuccarello even when his nmc expires that would still be a difficult contract to move. Would probably have to attach decent assets to move it although i think it could be done
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 53
Banni

Can we stop pretending like fans like you, & myself know what value other GM's see in him? If other GM'S were willing to pay the price it would have been done already. All reports have been Buffalo wants all Futures, & teams like wild aren't willing to pay that
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Dumba has 2 years left. What you said is factually incorrect.

What i said is not incorrect. You misunderstood i guess or maybe i wasnt clear enough. This upcoming season and the season after that he is under contract. Then he is ufa.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 54
I would say it is completely fair to question his health but if a trade were to be in place minny team doctors would obviously assess the situation and their opinion would be extremely important in coming to a decision on if its worth pursuing or not. As for Zuccarello even when his nmc expires that would still be a difficult contract to move. Would probably have to attach decent assets to move it although i think it could be done

1) The rumor is Buffalo isn't letting anyone have access to Eichel or his medical records, so unless you know something the insiders don't, no, the acquiring team wouldn't be able to assess.
2) Zuccarello is still very much a viable top six winger, and his contract will have two years left after this one. Worst case scenario he could be moved if we retain a bit. It's not going to require paying someone to move.
Clement a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Can we stop pretending like fans like you, & myself know what value other GM's see in him? If other GM'S were willing to pay the price it would have been done already. All reports have been Buffalo wants all Futures, & teams like wild aren't willing to pay that

I am not Bill Guerin nor am i a gm in the nhl. How could you or i possibly know the exact value of an eichel trade? There are many factors including health to take into account so its obviously uncertain
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 59
Banni
I am not Bill Guerin nor am i a gm in the nhl. How could you or i possibly know the exact value of an eichel trade? There are many factors including health to take into account so its obviously uncertain

I was simply replying to your if you want top 10c,,teams like wild have to pay

Not meant to be rude, or anything. Just thought I would put some opinion,,& fact in
1 juill. 2021 à 17 h 1
Démarrer sujet
1) The rumor is Buffalo isn't letting anyone have access to Eichel or his medical records, so unless you know something the insiders don't, no, the acquiring team wouldn't be able to assess.
2) Zuccarello is still very much a viable top six winger, and his contract will have two years left after this one. Worst case scenario he could be moved if we retain a bit. It's not going to require paying someone to move.

I am not claiming to know anything the insiders don't know. If a trade were impending i would assume it would be in Buffalo's best interest to share the medical records. Nobody is going to pay market value for him unless they are somewhat certain of what is going on. As for Zuccarello to move him you might not have to give up any assets at all but retention in a trade is still significant as every dollar is going to count moving forward considering this teams cap situation
1 juill. 2021 à 17 h 2
I am not claiming to know anything the insiders don't know. If a trade were impending i would assume it would be in Buffalo's best interest to share the medical records. Nobody is going to pay market value for him unless they are somewhat certain of what is going on. As for Zuccarello to move him you might not have to give up any assets at all but retention in a trade is still significant as every dollar is going to count moving forward considering this teams cap situation

Which is why it's incredibly important to not trade cheap talent like Boldy and a 1st.
Clement a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
I was simply replying to your if you want top 10c,,teams like wild have to pay

Not meant to be rude, or anything. Just thought I would put some opinion,,& fact in

Fair enough. I didnt think you were rude at all. People can have differing opinions on things and question one another and still be cordial. I appreciate your input
Clement a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 17 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Which is why it's incredibly important to not trade cheap talent like Boldy and a 1st.

I understand these are significant assets, but in order to acquire eichel, significant assets are going to need to be dealt. Not saying i completely disagree with you, but if you can determine eichel can be healthy moving forward Buffalo is going to want these pieces, and how could you blame them? Whether or not it is worth it for the wild to give up on these assets is where i think we disagree but it is fair to be skeptical.
1 juill. 2021 à 18 h 29
Ducks and Kings Fan
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,649
Trade constructions like this illustrate why far fewer teams than Buffalo fans think are going to be jumping into the "Eichel bidding war" they predict is going to break out any day now, if this is the actual price Buffalo expects to get. This particular deal strips the Wild of significant assets, both current and future, as @Caerii says above (#2), and in my (and apparently his) eyes, doesn't make this team a strong Cup contender despite the effort. Fiala, Kahkonen and Boldy have all, to some extent, proven their bona fides as NHL-quality players. That 2021 first could also turn into an NHLer as soon as 2023. In contrast, Eichel's $10 million cap hit puts an immediate and permanent restriction on the Wild's maneuvering room. (Look at the cap space here.)

Trading Dumba for futures (thereby improving Minnesota's expansion-draft alternatives), or to Tampa one or more of the Lightning's overpaid forwards like Yanni Gourde (even if the Wild have to retain) or, even better, to Arizona for Nick Schmaltz or Christian Dvorak seems to me to be a much better strategy. Jack Eichel isn't the magic answer for the Wild.
Caerii a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage