Forums/Armchair-GM

Sens fans what would it cost for either of the guys

Créé par: ggha777
Équipe: 2022-23 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 27 juin 2021
Publié: 27 juin 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Not saying I want these players or that we need them But i'm curious to know what their worth is
Transactions
MTL
OTT
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de VGK
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1281 500 000 $46 903 392 $1 132 500 $850 000 $34 596 608 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 54
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,097
Formenton doesn’t really make sense to trade. It could make Sense if Ottawa was targeting a big ticket trade option like Sam Reinhart, but they aren't trading him outright. You aren't getting good value in a deal like that.

White on the other hand, is more divisive. I'm probably higher on him than most. I think his contract makes him tough to move for fair value, and it wouldn't make any sense for Ottawa to try and dump him or retain salary (unless Ottawa is getting great value in the deal). I think it makes way more sense to just keep him. He's still young and he's a good fit with this current group, and he's still a good player.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Formenton doesn’t really make sense to trade. It could make Sense if Ottawa was targeting a big ticket trade option like Sam Reinhart, but they aren't trading him outright. You aren't getting good value in a deal like that.

White on the other hand, is more divisive. I'm probably higher on him than most. I think his contract makes him tough to move for fair value, and it wouldn't make any sense for Ottawa to try and dump him or retain salary (unless Ottawa is getting great value in the deal). I think it makes way more sense to just keep him. He's still young and he's a good fit with this current group, and he's still a good player.

I agree with this, but I’d honestly be willing to move White if we bring in a more significant player (Eichel, Reinhart, Hamilton, etc.) and Melnyk wants to keep the costs down for another year, I certainly think he’s expendable at this point with the development of Pinto and the fact that he’s kinda stagnated a little. Still a decent player, but not a guy that’s a lock to remain in our long term plan anymore.

Not sure on his trade value tbh, you could argue it a lot of ways.
27 juin 2021 à 18 h 8
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
Formenton is very valuable. One of the fastest players in the league. Scored 30 and almost a ppg pace in his first pro year, also made the AHL allstar game where he won the fastest skater event. Terrific penalty killer and did a great job breaking into the league this year. I wouldnt trade him at all but if he youre asking for a value in terms of draft picks, anything less than a 1st would be disappointing. Even a late 1st would be frustrating because you could end up with a player who's not even as good as Forms and you'd have to wait 3-4 years to find that out.

White's value is more complicated because of the contract he's tied to. Realistically hes about 1.5m overpaid. The fortunate bit for Ottawa is that the fact that he's overpaid really doesnt matter because Ottawa is more concerned with the floor than the cap. However with a trade, the contract would be a factor and would drive his value down. Again I would refer not to move Whitey but if youre looking at a value in terms of draft picks, Zucker is signed to a similar contract, he's 5 years older but his offensive ceiling is likely similar around 40-50 points. White is bigger and is a centre which would porbably cost a little more than a winger like Zucker. All that to say, Zucker was traded for a late 1st. I would be looking for a similar draft pick for White as well.
csick a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 744
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
Formenton is very valuable. One of the fastest players in the league. Scored 30 and almost a ppg pace in his first pro year, also made the AHL allstar game where he won the fastest skater event. Terrific penalty killer and did a great job breaking into the league this year. I wouldnt trade him at all but if he youre asking for a value in terms of draft picks, anything less than a 1st would be disappointing. Even a late 1st would be frustrating because you could end up with a player who's not even as good as Forms and you'd have to wait 3-4 years to find that out.

White's value is more complicated because of the contract he's tied to. Realistically hes about 1.5m overpaid. The fortunate bit for Ottawa is that the fact that he's overpaid really doesnt matter because Ottawa is more concerned with the floor than the cap. However with a trade, the contract would be a factor and would drive his value down. Again I would refer not to move Whitey but if youre looking at a value in terms of draft picks, Zucker is signed to a similar contract, he's 5 years older but his offensive ceiling is likely similar around 40-50 points. White is bigger and is a centre which would porbably cost a little more than a winger like Zucker. All that to say, Zucker was traded for a late 1st. I would be looking for a similar draft pick for White as well.

So let's say MTL did make an offer

Would this years 1st and a mid tier prospect get it done?
27 juin 2021 à 18 h 14
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,196
Formenton won’t be traded. White is available, I’d trade him for a 2nd rounder
27 juin 2021 à 18 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,097
Quoting: Alfie11
I agree with this, but I’d honestly be willing to move White if we bring in a more significant player (Eichel, Reinhart, Hamilton, etc.) and Melnyk wants to keep the costs down for another year, I certainly think he’s expendable at this point with the development of Pinto and the fact that he’s kinda stagnated a little. Still a decent player, but not a guy that’s a lock to remain in our long term plan anymore.

Not sure on his trade value tbh, you could argue it a lot of ways.

Yeah, if Ottawa was making a huge add, there would need to be a contract going the other way, and White would probably be pretty appealing to Buffalo.

I still think Rat Rink has more to give offensively, I just think he's miscast as a full time C. He CAN play it and do it effectively as a checking line (Paul-White-Dadonov was a very effective line in that regard) but I think it isn't a great role for him as an offensive player. I really want to shift him to RW and take some of those responsibilities off of him.

I hope they hang on to him, and put him on Pinto’s wing to start the season. Would be good support for Pinto and would benefit White's offensive game.
Alfie11 a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 19 h 0
Serf
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
Modifié 27 juin 2021 à 21 h 23
White’s value is extremely complicated. NHL GM’s would value him a lot more than anyone on this site. White is a 2C, but stating that could bring several responses arguing against it, but it doesn’t change the fact that White is a 2C. The way he’s utilized leads many to believe he’s under preforming, but he’s doing what he’s told to do. He had the 2nd highest even strength toi among centres.

Norris was first at 13:49 minutes per game, and White was at 13:07, third was Tierney at 12:51 but his ice time was greatly reduced as the season went on, so it was not as close as this appears. Stepan was well over a minute lower at 11:43, and Pinto was at 10:45.

White played mostly with 5 goal scorer Nick Paul, so his assists are lower than his goals, the same goes for Dadonov. Nick Paul is an exceptional defensive player, and that’s the role White’s line found themselves in often.

White played with Paul and Dadonov 41.3% of the time, yet only had 35.7% of his production with them, whereas,
White played with Stützle and Dadonov 15.8% of the time, and had 28.6% of his production. Swap out Paul for Stützle and his production jumps.

White isn’t very good at faceoffs, 42.3%, and Paul is good at faceoffs, 52.1%, but unfortunately Stützle is absolutely horrendous at faceoffs, taking 27 faceoffs this past season and winning 8 and losing 19, for a 29.6% faceoff win percentage. On a side note, I really can’t see Stützle switching to centre losing that % of faceoffs.

So if you trade for White and play him with two top6 wingers, he’ll produce 2nd line numbers. His contract of $4.75MM is in line with 2nd line centres.

Formenton’s value will increase the next two seasons, so I doubt he gets traded before it increases. Fast 2Nd line LW that is good on the PK and always a threat to score on a breakaway.
27 juin 2021 à 22 h 44
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
Quoting: ggha777
So let's say MTL did make an offer

Would this years 1st and a mid tier prospect get it done?

Honestly depending on the prospect I think it might've been fair value if you guys didnt make the stanley cup finals.

That pick went from 17th to 31st and in a draft that isnt as deep, 17th was interesting but a late 1st isn't seen as being overly valuable. Also I'm not sure if Montreal has a mid tier prospect that Ottawa would fit what the Sens are looking for. Dont need a LD or a LW and that's what almost all of the Habs prospects are. Josh Brook and Jesse Ylonen are probably your best RD and RW prospects. Brook's a little older so Ottawa might be interested in Ylonen but I'm not sure if either of them get it done.

Formenton is probably more valuable than either of them so Ottawa would have to see White as less valuable than the late 1st to see fair value, which I dont think would happen. Not sure if theres a deal thats possible between these two teams for White and Forms. Unless picks were involved from Montreal as well I just dont see much of a match.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage