CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
MIN
SEA
  1. Fiala, Kevin
  2. Parise, Zach
Détails additionnels:
trade fiala so Seattle takes parise. either to buy him out or play him but more to buy out
ANA
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de PHI
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $77 292 500 $0 $732 500 $4 207 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
UFA - 8
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 18
Go Cavs
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 587
Khovanov likely isn’t nearly a good enough prospect for Buffalo to take back. They will likely require one of Fiala or Eriksson-Ek to go the other way to make money work. Buffalo likely doesn’t want to take Rask’s bad money.

Rossi is also a major risk for Buffalo, as I said before there’s a shared risk between Buffalo and Minnesota so Rossi does make sense here, but it’s a risk. He literally just started skating a few days ago

You also have to wonder though, if Buffalo passed on Rossi Last year, how interested are they really?

I do think it would be appealing to reunite Rossi and Quinn.

IMO, Eriksson-Ek would need to be a must for any Eichel deal with Rossi just because Rossi is such a risk at this point.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 19
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 502
Can you brake down the Philly trade for me cause what I see is Dumba for Konecny and Patrick and a 4th for Greenway. If that's the case Greenway for Patrick and a 4th is fine but Konecny for Dumba isn't a good trade for Philly. Even with Philly's need a RHD there are many other assets that would be traded for dumba or at least offered way before it got to Konecny
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 19
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,483
Quoting: DennisReynolds
Khovanov likely isn’t nearly a good enough prospect for Buffalo to take back. They will likely require one of Fiala or Eriksson-Ek to go the other way to make money work. Buffalo likely doesn’t want to take Rask’s bad money.

Rossi is also a major risk for Buffalo, as I said before there’s a shared risk between Buffalo and Minnesota so Rossi does make sense here, but it’s a risk. He literally just started skating a few days ago

You also have to wonder though, if Buffalo passed on Rossi Last year, how interested are they really?

IMO, Eriksson-Ek would need to be a must for any Eichel deal with Rossi just because Rossi is such a risk at this point.

Trying to include just Eriksson Ek is likely to end discussions completely on Minnesota's side. But both him AND Rossi? You're completely out to lunch.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 3,483
Quoting: flyersarephilly
Can you brake down the Philly trade for me cause what I see is Dumba for Konecny and Patrick and a 4th for Greenway. If that's the case Greenway for Patrick and a 4th is fine but Konecny for Dumba isn't a good trade for Philly. Even with Philly's need a RHD there are many other assets that would be traded for dumba or at least offered way before it got to Konecny

Well Patrick and a 4th isn't fine from Minnesota's perspective, so I'd imagine that's where any extra value for Konecny is going to be.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 244
Quoting: DennisReynolds

thanks for the great comment with explanation. I was just thinking with some of the reports of teams backing out and scared off due to the risk of eichels neck problem. I think the price is falling but again he a elite player. Gonna be interesting to see what the trade will be. rask was for the cap to work out for the wild.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 244
Quoting: Caerii
Well Patrick and a 4th isn't fine from Minnesota's perspective, so I'd imagine that's where any extra value for Konecny is going to be.

as caerii mentioned partick and a 4th is less for greenway sl the value between those and the dumba trade evens out.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 27
Quoting: Caerii

That's fair to be honest I don't watch Minnesota much when I did and in the playoffs it seemed like he's a physical player who's solid defensively with slight offensive upside. That being said his numbers on a production stand point are similar to Patrick's over his first 2 seasons when you put it like that a guy who's only put up 12 goals once isn't a very enticing add when the Flyers aren't looking to move the player
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 34
Quoting: Wildfan24
as caerii mentioned partick and a 4th is less for greenway sl the value between those and the dumba trade evens out.

Greenway isn't really what confuses me about the trade for a Philly perspective even with how bad they need RHD Konecny in a Dumba trade doesn't make sense
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 40
Go Cavs
thanks for the great comment with explanation. I was just thinking with some of the reports of teams backing out and scared off due to the risk of eichels neck problem. I think the price is falling but again he a elite player. Gonna be interesting to see what the trade will be. rask was for the cap to work out for the wild.

That’s just my two cents. As a Buffalo fan myself. Many Buffalo fans think Eichel is going to return 5 first round picks, Quinton Byfield, and top six forward roster player and that’s just not the case, especially with the injury, but either way he is still going to be a heavy return, but the return is going to be underwhelming for Sabres fan meaning, if we deal with the Ducks for example, the Sabres will get Zegras or pick 3 Not both, and if it’s pick three, then maybe Comtois is added with pieces like Lundestrom and Rakell, which will underwhelm Sabres fans.

The reasoning behind that is because teams are not gonna want to eliminate their depth to get Eichel, other wise, you can’t put a team around him, and we saw how that worked for Buffalo.

Buffalo fans also need to understand that while he is a great player when healthy, and 31 teams will be interested, how many of these 31 teams can meet the price and afford Eichel under their cap? Maybe enough to count on one hand.

Sam Reinhart on the other hand. Almost every team can afford him and has the assets to meet the price, there will be more teams in on him than Eichel.

The teams that acquire him MUST have a center prospect with number one center potential to start and /or probably a high first round pick, and most teams only have one or the other. The combination of the two will depend on where the team dealing is drafting. Teams are also going to have the depth to part with pieces and the team acquiring him is also going to need to be a team that either needs a number one center bad, or wants to take the next step as an organization or both.

Minny is interesting because they fit this description to a T.

But the problem with them is Marco Rossi also has a risk factor attached to him like we’ve never seen before, so Buffalo will need his medical history as well, so like I said there is shared responsibility.

For Minnesota though, because their picks in round one are so low in an uncertain draft, I do think Minnesota will need to part with Eriksson-Ek if they acquire Eichel.

The Wild are also in an interesting spot because they want to take the next step and not get bounced in round one. They likely want to keep Kaprizov happy at all costs and karprozv wants a true number one center there.

That creates another iebresting dynamic there in Minnesota

Overall I think it will be Anaheim, Minnesota, and maybe Chicago in the race for Eichel.

I think it will be Anaheim for Pick three, Comtois, Rakell, and Lundestrom or Dostal, or Minnesota for Rossi, Ericsson-Ek or Fiala, maybe Foligno, and a first and maybe an additional pick.

I don’t see Buffalo taking back over 30 veterans like a Berglund, or Sobotla as I think they probably learned from their mistake with the O’Reilly deal. In hindsight, they should have gottten someone younger or a better prospect and possibly protected the pick
MWR1 a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 17 h 43
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
I would hate using Fiala to dump Parise. Fiala can take over games for us, I say sign him to a big deal or trade him for a good return.
Wildfan24 et Caerii a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 21 h 5
Wildfan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0

I agree, there is a huge risk with Jack, when healthy, a generational player, but what are you getting at this point and how long? Scary proposition considering the price trade for hertl and voracheck spelling? Same price but two centers
27 juin 2021 à 21 h 40
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
CHI Declines, its a 2nd + 3rd minimum.
27 juin 2021 à 21 h 48
Patient gm
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000

Eichels value has never been lower
Wildwinswhen a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2021 à 23 h 38
Go Cavs
Quoting: Lightman13
Eichels value has never been lower

His value is low, but it’s still quite valuable. Just not as much as many would like it to be.

I’ve said it a million times, many Sabres fans are going to be disappointed with the return, they will get a decent return but not what many of them think they are getting
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage