Transactions
BUF
  1. Addison, Calen
  2. Boldy, Matthew
  3. Greenway, Jordan
  4. Rask, Victor
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
Im sure MIN fans will hate this b/c Greenway is the next Tkachuk or Addison is the next Fox. They are wrong. Also I hear this Eichel guy is good?
MIN
  1. Eichel, Jack
Détails additionnels:
Sabres fans will hate this because its not the 4 best prospects and two first overall picks. If you think the Pegula's are going to let a minor obstacle like trade value keep them from making an awful trade I have some July 1 2018 bad news for you.
BUF
  1. Brisson, Brendan [Liste de réserve]
  2. Tuch, Alex
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (VGK)
Détails additionnels:
Google Reinhart before throwing a fit
VGK
  1. Reinhart, Sam [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Google Brisson before throwing a fit
BUF
    Expansion I guess?
    BUF
    1. Clague, Kale [Droits de RFA]
    2. Quick, Jonathan
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (LAK)
    4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (LAK)
    LAK
    1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2021 (BUF)
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de FLA
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de COL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $62 141 350 $113 916 $1 665 000 $19 358 650 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
    9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 2
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 3
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
    2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 3
    778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    754 100 $754 100 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 16
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 286
    No reason for LA to do that. They have the cap space
    TrueCanuck a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 17
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,103
    Quoting: kingsfaninSD
    No reason for LA to do that. They have the cap space

You're most likely right, but Clague is an expansion risk and this would give them a lot of flexibility to start adding talent over the next two years.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 17
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
    The Eichel trade is fine. I don’t think Vegas does this though, Reinhart and Tuch are similar. Although Reinhart is the better player.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 19
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 286
    Quoting: Stadel
    You're most likely right, but Clague is an expansion risk and this would give them a lot of flexibility to start adding talent over the next two years.

Clague is gone anyway. He can't pass through waivers next year so he either makes the team or gets picked up off of waivers
    Stadel a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Sabres923
    The Eichel trade is fine. I don’t think Vegas does this though, Reinhart and Tuch are similar. Although Reinhart is the better player.

Idk, Reinhart's finishing talent is much better than Tuch's. They're knee deep in possession driving forwards, swapping Tuch for high end finishing talent could add a lot of value.
    Riley816 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 24
    Roster Architect
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 909
    Eichel would start with Rossi or don't call back.

& LOL ... you're joking with Vegas right? you're massively overvaluing Reinhart if you think you get all that for him. Tuch and Reinhart would have similar value. It's definitely not the difference of a 1st and a top prospect 😂
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TrueCanuck
    Eichel would start with Rossi or don't call back.

& LOL ... you're joking with Vegas right? you're massively overvaluing Reinhart if you think you get all that for him. Tuch and Reinhart would have similar value. It's definitely not the difference of a 1st and a top prospect 😂

I left Rossi out because of health concerns. Actually my concern is the Sabres doctors would make it worse but all the same.

Is it at all possible you are massively undervaluing Reinhart? I know your answer is no, there's no way you are wrong, but the question is worth asking.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 32
    Roster Architect
    I left Rossi out because of health concerns. Actually my concern is the Sabres doctors would make it worse but all the same.

Is it at all possible you are massively undervaluing Reinhart? I know your answer is no, there's no way you are wrong, but the question is worth asking.

Honestly, I'm not putting down Reinhart at all. I just think you're undervaluing Tuch. Tuch's been a 50 point guy with slightly above average defence on the third line of a highly competitive Vegas team that plays a physical style. Reinhart's best season was a 65 point season where he was in Buffalo's top 6 and getting the puck more. If Tuch was in that type of situation he'd be around the same point production with better defence. Add in the fact that Tuch is signed for 5 more years at a very good and affordable rate, where Reinhart is a current RFA at a higher rate and is 1 year away from UFA status, and the value is more in Tuch's side.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    Honestly, I'm not putting down Reinhart at all. I just think you're undervaluing Tuch. Tuch's been a 50 point guy with slightly above average defence on the third line of a highly competitive Vegas team that plays a physical style. Reinhart's best season was a 65 point season where he was in Buffalo's top 6 and getting the puck more. If Tuch was in that type of situation he'd be around the same point production with better defence. Add in the fact that Tuch is signed for 5 more years at a very good and affordable rate, where Reinhart is a current RFA at a higher rate and is 1 year away from UFA status, and the value is more in Tuch's side.

You said I was overvaluing Reinhart so thats why I asked.

If you care for the analytics at all, Reinhart has been a plus possession driver most of his career, so the gap between him and tuch there is negligible. The reason I think the gap is that big is because most people seriously underrate Reinharts shooting. It really is one of the best in the league.

So the same argument for why Tuch would put up more points with more minutes, would also work for why Reinhart would see a massive spike in goals if he was being fed by players who don't belong in the AHL.

Reinhart scored as many 5v5 goals as Draisaitl and Ehlers this year. There's no good reason to think he wouldn't build off that playing on a team that sees way more offensive zone time than the Sabres ever did on account of actually being good.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 45
    Roster Architect
    You said I was overvaluing Reinhart so thats why I asked.

If you care for the analytics at all, Reinhart has been a plus possession driver most of his career, so the gap between him and tuch there is negligible. The reason I think the gap is that big is because most people seriously underrate Reinharts shooting. It really is one of the best in the league.

So the same argument for why Tuch would put up more points with more minutes, would also work for why Reinhart would see a massive spike in goals if he was being fed by players who don't belong in the AHL.

Reinhart scored as many 5v5 goals as Draisaitl and Ehlers this year. There's no good reason to think he wouldn't build off that playing on a team that sees way more offensive zone time than the Sabres ever did on account of actually being good.

Again, what you're not taking into effect is that Reinhart gets more touches being on a poorer Buffalo team. Where Tuch doesn't get it because he plays lower in the lineup
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    Again, what you're not taking into effect is that Reinhart gets more touches being on a poorer Buffalo team. Where Tuch doesn't get it because he plays lower in the lineup

I literally start the sentence with "So the same argument for why Tuch would put up more points with more minutes, "
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 54
    Roster Architect
    I literally start the sentence with "So the same argument for why Tuch would put up more points with more minutes, "

Yes I know. But Reinhart wouldn't produce as much because he wouldn't be the top line option for Vegas. That's where the analytics are flawed quite a bit. They can't account for a change in the lineup and overall usage. Look at Sam Bennett. No one saw him going from a bottom 6 forward to a guy that put up 15 points in 10 games. But he got more touches so it improved his play and analytics. Whereas with Reinhart his production would likely decrease with less puck possession.
    19 mai 2021 à 16 h 57
    Démarrer sujet
    Yes I know. But Reinhart wouldn't produce as much because he wouldn't be the top line option for Vegas. That's where the analytics are flawed quite a bit. They can't account for a change in the lineup and overall usage. Look at Sam Bennett. No one saw him going from a bottom 6 forward to a guy that put up 15 points in 10 games. But he got more touches so it improved his play and analytics. Whereas with Reinhart his production would likely decrease with less puck possession.

Idk where you are getting that from. Most of the analytics folks though Bennett was worth taking a chance on. And they absolutely can adjust for change in usage. Obviously in extreme cases, you have to look at different metrics.

I also dont know where you are getting this "reinhart wouldn't be a top line option" stuff from. Their C's are Stephenson, Karlsson and Nosek. You're telling me Reinhart couldn't beat that bunch? Reinhart showed hes more than capable handing the C position with sub par wingers. Are we suggesting that his numbers wouldn't hold up playing with Mark Stone?
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 3
    Patient gm
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 992
    I find that value for eichel pretty reasonable. You might be more interested in mennel than Addison because he’s a couple years older and more nhl ready. He was lighting it up in the khl as almost a ppg defender. The only other consideration I would have to throw into the ring is cap space. You’re taking greenway and rask, which makes total sense, but not sure the wild have the 4m extra cap space to make it happen after resigning kk, fiala and jee. Otherwise I’d be all for it
    Stadel et TanSor a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 4
    Roster Architect
    Idk where you are getting that from. Most of the analytics folks though Bennett was worth taking a chance on. And they absolutely can adjust for change in usage. Obviously in extreme cases, you have to look at different metrics.

I also dont know where you are getting this "reinhart wouldn't be a top line option" stuff from. Their C's are Stephenson, Karlsson and Nosek. You're telling me Reinhart couldn't beat that bunch? Reinhart showed hes more than capable handing the C position with sub par wingers. Are we suggesting that his numbers wouldn't hold up playing with Mark Stone?

Reinhart is more of a winger. He only plays centre cause it's a terrible Buffalo team. Karlsson is the 1C and Stephenson has has done a great job as a 2C. Enough that it's not worth spending that much extra to get Reinhart.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 5
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
    "Im sure MIN fans will hate this b/c Greenway is the next Tkachuk or Addison is the next Fox."

Whoever is saying that is an idiot.

You could probably get more for Eichel. I think Dumba would have to be involved on our end to make the cap work, although I'm not sure the Sabres really need him.
    Stadel, C21 et Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 6
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Lightman13
    I find that value for eichel pretty reasonable. You might be more interested in mennel than Addison because he’s a couple years older and more nhl ready. He was lighting it up in the khl as almost a ppg defender. The only other consideration I would have to throw into the ring is cap space. You’re taking greenway and rask, which makes total sense, but not sure the wild have the 4m extra cap space to make it happen after resigning kk, fiala and jee. Otherwise I’d be all for it

Appreciate the feedback. I tried my best to ball park what their extensions might be, but I think you're right. There would probably have to be a seperate deal where the Wild move some $ off the books (Dumba?)

I went with Addison cause if the Sabres move Eichel this is by default a hard reset. Better off amassing ELC talent. than NHL ready Imo.
    Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 6
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
    Idk, Reinhart's finishing talent is much better than Tuch's. They're knee deep in possession driving forwards, swapping Tuch for high end finishing talent could add a lot of value.

If Reinhart was signed for 5.2 mil thru 2026 I'd agree. He's not. Vegas already has Stone and Pac to lead the scoring. They need Tuch, at 4.75 mil thru 2026, prospects like Brisson and their 1st to add to the talent pool more than Reinhart at ~8 mil a year....
    VGKNation702 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Reinhart is more of a winger. He only plays centre cause it's a terrible Buffalo team. Karlsson is the 1C and Stephenson has has done a great job as a 2C. Enough that it's not worth spending that much extra to get Reinhart.

But he also played very well as a C on a terrible team? Also he was drafted as one?
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Riley816
    If Reinhart was signed for 5.2 mil thru 2026 I'd agree. He's not. Vegas already has Stone and Pac to lead the scoring. They need Tuch, at 4.75 mil thru 2026, prospects like Brisson and their 1st to add to the talent pool more than Reinhart at ~8 mil a year....

Id be very surprised if his contact came in at close to 8, but I get that point. I just like his shooting talent for that team. I really believe its a good fit.
    Riley816 a aimé ceci.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 9
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,145
    What's the justification for the LA trade? Why are they paying 3 assets to dump Quick when they have $20M in cap space? This trade might actually put them below the salary floor.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: tkecanuck341
    What's the justification for the LA trade? Why are they paying 3 assets to dump Quick when they have $20M in cap space? This trade might actually put them below the salary floor.

Im working under the assumption they would then use that space to sign other players. I get that they don't /need/ to though. Just a potential option for both teams given the state they are in (if the kings want to get aggressive starting this year i mean.)
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 19
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,145
    Im working under the assumption they would then use that space to sign other players. I get that they don't /need/ to though. Just a potential option for both teams given the state they are in (if the kings want to get aggressive starting this year i mean.)

Spending $25M in cap in one off-season is excessive and a recipe for disaster. LA doesn't have any other NHL ready backup goaltenders either, so they'd be opening a gap in the roster.

I'm not saying the Kings won't trade Quick if an offer comes along, but I don't think they'll pay to trade Quick. More likely LA will retain 50% on his salary and trade him to a contender looking to solidify their goaltending going into the playoffs in exchange for a mid-round pick. Most likely Quick finishes out his contract in LA and retires when it's over.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 42
    Roster Architect
    But he also played very well as a C on a terrible team? Also he was drafted as one?

He played centre in a bad team because Buffalo has no good options at centre outside of Eichel. Who else do you want to play 2C? Mittelstadt? Girgensons? Eakins? A rookie Cozens? ... there are no good centres after Eichel. That's why Reinhart played centre.

& a lot of guys are drafted as a centre because in junior they tend to play centre seeing as the top players dominate junior and make their teammates better in junior. It means very little when it comes to the NHL. JVR was drafted as a centre, so was Marner. Doesn't mean that they transition to the NHL at centre.
    19 mai 2021 à 17 h 54
    Banni
    Rejoint: févr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 142
    Id be very surprised if his contact came in at close to 8, but I get that point. I just like his shooting talent for that team. I really believe its a good fit.

Take out calen Addison, & put dumba.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage