Rejoint: jun 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 58
1. Sebastion Aho | Brayden point is a great scorer and all, but look, he plays with the best offensive team in the NHL and is bound to play good. Sebastion Aho gets taken in the 2nd round, kills it in the u20 world juniors, comes directly to the Hurricanes where he would be a solid point-per-game scorer and great two way forward leading the Hurricanes.
2. Ovechkin | This one doesn't really need any conversation, Ovi is the greatest goal scorer of all time
3. Landeskog | Yes Landeskog plays next to Rantanen and Mackinnon, but he's proven he's a great player without them in his first 2 seasons in the NHL, having won the Calder. Kane is a great player can't deny it, but he isn't as good as Landeskog and his antics cause stupid penalties.
4. Bjorkstrand | Now this will sound Controversial, but Bjorkstrand is better than Oshie. Bjorkstrand recorded 44 points in 56 games on a columbus team that couldn't even gather 20 wins on the season and has been their best scorer while Oshie couldn't amount to that in the last 2 seasons on a no doubt better team in skill and depth.
5. Perron | Buchnevic has never in his career been able to amount to the amount of productivity that Perron has, and Perron takes less penalties too.
6. O'Rielly | This one is a bit closer than the others, both players having won the Selke over Patrice Bergeron (Who has won the award 4 times, tied for the record, was 2nd both times) in the last 2 seasons. Couturier has never been as consistent as O'Rielly, in the last few seasons including this one. O'Rielly is a workhorse every night
7. Chychrun | This one you maybe could but up a small argument, but Chychrun is the better defenseman in all aspects, don't even look at the points for this one, Chychrun has been the best and most consistent player on the Coyotes every night, Weegar can't say the same on a stacked Panthers team.
8. Sergachev | This is a no brainer, though Martinez has had arguably the best season of his career, Sergachev has done better and has made a clear statement in his career that started on 2016 that he is a great defenseman.
9. Ekolm | Another easy pick, jake Muzzin, whose somewhat solid, is growing old and worse each season as Ekholm has aged like fine wine, bring a big physical presence with a great 2-way defensive ability.
10. I refuse to choose, I don't have any more time on my hands to do research and watch highlights on these 2 great rookie tendies, besides they've both only played 1 season starting.