Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 704 741 $0 $0 $795 259 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 févr. 2021 à 9 h 46
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 295
Accepted for me
6 févr. 2021 à 9 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,213
Not Mikheyev, maybe Kerfoot
6 févr. 2021 à 9 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Quoting: leafs101

Mikheyev is not good lmao
6 févr. 2021 à 9 h 55
Mentions "j'aime": 7,515
Yeah, the leafs still keep the better player.
As a leafs fan I know this
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 9 h 56
Quoting: BogoNorris

Bennett is worse, roflcopter
6 févr. 2021 à 10 h 5
Smythe.over.Hart
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,350
Unless a bunch of injuries pile up the leafs will not be making any moves until deadline or near. This allows more cap space accrual. To suggest trading Mikheyev who is on a team friendly deal for this season and next is ludicrous. To suggest trading Kerfoot is crazy. The only player I can possibly see shipped out this year is Dermott for a change of scenery. But he will also be a useful asset for the expansion draft.
As always we appreciate your devotion to the leafs Bogonorris
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 10 h 21
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,557
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
Yeah, the leafs still keep the better player.
As a leafs fan I know this

In what world do this and other posts, have Bennett as a 2nd winger for the Leafs?
oneX a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 10 h 28
Quoting: palhal
In what world do this and other posts, have Bennett as a 2nd winger for the Leafs?

Cuz he tuff and haz mustache
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 2
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,690
Quoting: palhal

The truth is Bennett would not crack the second line in Toronto. Mikheyev has looked dangerous at times but has not scored. I'd rather keep the cheaper option in Mikheyev than adding a more expensive option in Bennett who I'm not convinced can play on the second line.
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: oneX
The truth is Bennett would not crack the second line in Toronto. Mikheyev has looked dangerous at times but has not scored. I'd rather keep the cheaper option in Mikheyev than adding a more expensive option in Bennett who I'm not convinced can play on the second line.

If Mikheyev and Vesey are able to make the Leafs lineup, I am 100% sure that Sam Bennett can crack the Leafs lineup, and Mikheyev is useful for pond hockey (non-existent in the playoffs) while Bennett is built for the playoffs more than the regular season
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,690
If Mikheyev and Vesey are able to make the Leafs lineup, I am 100% sure that Sam Bennett can crack the Leafs lineup, and Mikheyev is useful for pond hockey (non-existent in the playoffs) while Bennett is built for the playoffs more than the regular season

He's also more expensive. That is an issue that can't be argued. And I didn't say he couldn't crack the lineup, just that he's not good enough to be on the second line.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: oneX
He's also more expensive. That is an issue that can't be argued. And I didn't say he couldn't crack the lineup, just that he's not good enough to be on the second line.

I am repeating myself again that if Mikheyev and Vesey can play on the Toronto Maple Leafs top 6, specifically with Nylander and Tavares, Sam Bennett will definitely play for the Leafs top 6
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 26
I am repeating myself again that if Mikheyev and Vesey can play on the Toronto Maple Leafs top 6, specifically with Nylander and Tavares, Sam Bennett will definitely play for the Leafs top 6

Except that sam Bennett is worse tha mikheyev and 3x more expensive and not much better than vesey this season
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Except that sam Bennett is worse tha mikheyev and 3x more expensive and not much better than vesey this season

Maybe learn players outside of the Toronto Maple Leafs for once before talking about other player's, and no one is taking Mikheyev and Vesey over Bennett lmao
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 29
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Quoting: leafs101

Leafs wouldn't downgrade from Kerfoot to Bennett. That's a massive downgrade and just not worth it. Mikheyev is also better and more valuable to Toronto. His offensive decencies aside (Bennett still doesn't provide much more offence anyways), Mikheyev is Toronto's best defensive forward and far better than Bennett for that role. All Bennett has over him is physical play.

Only guy really that makes sense for Toronto to move to consider Bennett is Pierre Engvall with a pick but Calgary would have to retain. Otherwise the Leafs move out of talks pretty quickly. Not to mention idk if Dubas would wanna deal with Bennett's agent more after the Marner talks anyways but that's a small point.
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Leafs wouldn't downgrade from Kerfoot to Bennett. That's a massive downgrade and just not worth it. Mikheyev is also better and more valuable to Toronto. His offensive decencies aside (Bennett still doesn't provide much more offence anyways), Mikheyev is Toronto's best defensive forward and far better than Bennett for that role. All Bennett has over him is physical play.

Only guy really that makes sense for Toronto to move to consider Bennett is Pierre Engvall with a pick but Calgary would have to retain. Otherwise the Leafs move out of talks pretty quickly. Not to mention idk if Dubas would wanna deal with Bennett's agent more after the Marner talks anyways but that's a small point.

Kerfoot and Mikheyev = Good for pond hockey, useless and invisible for playoff hockey (scared)
Bennett = Useless but contributes for regular season hockey, amazing for playoff hockey
LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 37
Banni
Kerfoot and Mikheyev = Good for pond hockey, useless and invisible for playoff hockey (scared)
Bennett = Useless but contributes for regular season hockey, amazing for playoff hockey

If you're going to be a consistent troll, at least make it a little less obvious.

Everyone in hockey knows that Kerfoot is miles better than Bennett and also know that Mikheyev is miles better defensively than Bennett.

Stop trying to make a team look worse just cause you don't like them. lol.
LGuy54 et palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Banni
If you're going to be a consistent troll, at least make it a little less obvious.

Everyone in hockey knows that Kerfoot is miles better than Bennett and also know that Mikheyev is miles better defensively than Bennett.

Stop trying to make a team look worse just cause you don't like them. lol.

Playoff Stats:

- Kerfoot: 2 G, 6 A, 8 P in 23 games played
- Mikheyev: 0 G, 0 A, 0 P in 5 games played

- Bennett: 8 G, 11 A, 19 P in 30 games played

As I conclude, Mikheyev and Kerfoot are useless and play scared hockey for the playoffs, but stronger in the regular season. Check mate
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 50
Banni
Playoff Stats:

- Kerfoot: 2 G, 6 A, 8 P in 23 games played
- Mikheyev: 0 G, 0 A, 0 P in 5 games played

- Bennett: 8 G, 11 A, 19 P in 30 games played

As I conclude, Mikheyev and Kerfoot are useless and play scared hockey for the playoffs, but stronger in the regular season. Check mate

Cool. Nice small sample size.

Kerfoot career: 0.5 PPG
Mikheyev career: 0.5 PPG

Bennett career: 0.35 PPG

You can sit there and whine that "Bennett is the better playoff performer" all you want, but reality is players are paid for playoffs. His playoff performance doesn't get a team through a season to the playoffs. He's invisible during the season. Kerfoot and Mikheyev help Toronto get to the playoffs where they have guys that can perform and score (Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Nylander, Rielly, etc). Kerfoot also plays a premier position being a centre where as Bennett isn't a proven centre and is better suited for a wing spot. Kerfoot and Mikheyev also kill penalties far better than Bennett. Not to mention that Bennett needs a new contract this season (his agent will likely demand a raise and then threaten to play overseas from pay history) whereas Kerfoot and Mikheyev are coat controlled beyond this season.

So keep beating the dead horse that Bennett is better. It's hilarious. You're saying that because he's more physical to the eye test. So because he fights and takes stupid penalties that's a good add? Yeah, Leafs pass.
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 11 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Cool. Nice small sample size.

Kerfoot career: 0.5 PPG
Mikheyev career: 0.5 PPG

Bennett career: 0.35 PPG

You can sit there and whine that "Bennett is the better playoff performer" all you want, but reality is players are paid for playoffs. His playoff performance doesn't get a team through a season to the playoffs. He's invisible during the season. Kerfoot and Mikheyev help Toronto get to the playoffs where they have guys that can perform and score (Matthews, Marner, Tavares, Nylander, Rielly, etc). Kerfoot also plays a premier position being a centre where as Bennett isn't a proven centre and is better suited for a wing spot. Kerfoot and Mikheyev also kill penalties far better than Bennett. Not to mention that Bennett needs a new contract this season (his agent will likely demand a raise and then threaten to play overseas from pay history) whereas Kerfoot and Mikheyev are coat controlled beyond this season.

So keep beating the dead horse that Bennett is better. It's hilarious. You're saying that because he's more physical to the eye test. So because he fights and takes stupid penalties that's a good add? Yeah, Leafs pass.

I love how I can admit that that Kerfoot and Mikheyev are better in the regular season than as compared to Bennett, when you can't admit that the Leafs would be better with Bennett than one of Mikheyev/Kerfoot for the playoffs lmao. Remember when Leafs fans thought that Bogosian would be bad for the Leafs, and I laughed at their face, proving I am right again. Mikheyev is starting to look like a useless overpaid player, while Kerfoot is useless while taking stupid penalties lmao
6 févr. 2021 à 12 h 8
Maybe learn players outside of the Toronto Maple Leafs for once before talking about other player's, and no one is taking Mikheyev and Vesey over Bennett lmao

Maybe learn team players on the Toronto maple leafs for once before talking about their players, no one is taking bennett over mikheyev and vesey roflcopter
Ryminister_27 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 12 h 9
Banni
I love how I can admit that that Kerfoot and Mikheyev are better in the regular season than as compared to Bennett, when you can't admit that the Leafs would be better with Bennett than one of Mikheyev/Kerfoot for the playoffs lmao. Remember when Leafs fans thought that Bogosian would be bad for the Leafs, and I laughed at their face, proving I am right again. Mikheyev is starting to look like a useless overpaid player, while Kerfoot is useless while taking stupid penalties lmao

Guess you're not watching Leafs games then. Mikheyev is frequently the first forward back on the back check and breaking up plays.

Kerfoot only has 10 penalty minutes, while playing a key role on the PK.

So I fail to see how either are a downgrade over Bennett. Again, players are paid for playoffs. Bennett's past playoff performances doesn't get this team to playoffs. & in playoffs he'd be lucky to play 4th line in Toronto so his production would severely drop. It's not as much about who's better or not, it's about it makes no sense for Toronto to move either of Mikheyev or Kerfoot for Bennett in any way. The only player that makes sense to move for him is Engvall. A 4th line player that plays the wing and some centre, and Bennett would provide a slight upgrade over for playoffs. But downgrading from Kerfoot or Mikheyev makes no sense for any team. & if you can't see that then you need to rethink what you think you know about hockey cause you're way off.
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 12 h 9

I love how you dont even pretend to watch hockey games anymore and know a thing about players you are spending your days obsessing over on here.
Bennett is bad and the box score you read from a playoff run doesnt change that
6 févr. 2021 à 12 h 11
Banni
Maybe learn team players on the Toronto maple leafs for once before talking about their players, no one is taking bennett over mikheyev and vesey roflcopter

He's just a Leafs troll.

However, if Vesey and Bennett made the same amount of money then it'd be smart to take Bennett. But the pay upgrade doesn't justify the player upgrade so I can see why people would stick with Vesey over Bennett
palhal a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2021 à 12 h 11
He's just a Leafs troll.

However, if Vesey and Bennett made the same amount of money then it'd be smart to take Bennett. But the pay upgrade doesn't justify the player upgrade so I can see why people would stick with Vesey over Bennett

Oh i know, it's just fun to point out his really bad logic

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage