Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $75 685 000 $0 $3 350 000 $5 815 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AG
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
735 000 $735 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,462
You thought Melnyk would let Dorion spend all this money
EsoYeezus69, JmoneyTalk, SadSensFan14 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 22
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Fat chance Hoffman goes back to Ottawa
JmoneyTalk et SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Ouch
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 540
Quoting: bhavikp27
You thought Melnyk would let Dorion spend all this money

If he did though
SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Ouch
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Fat chance Hoffman goes back to Ottawa

Not in a million years
8 déc. 2020 à 21 h 39
Why Green
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,551
This would be good but why would all those guys go to Ottawa?
JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 52
Serf
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
Remove Hoffman, add Drake Batherson
Remove Watson, add Nick Paul
Remove Norris, add Logan Brown, who is a year ahead of Norris
Remove Reilly, add Wolanin

I don’t have a problem with signing Haula, but Formenton could make the team, and Paul can play C.

Your lines are irrelevant since they get changed game to game, shift to shift.
JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 22 h 56
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: sensibleguy

I don’t have a problem with signing Haula, but Formenton could make the team, and Paul can play C.

He has Tkachuk at centre, I don’t think he really put any thought into the lines. Or he just doesn’t know about the Sens prospect situation
JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 23 h 11
Serf
Quoting: Alfie11
He has Tkachuk at centre, I don’t think he really put any thought into the lines. Or he just doesn’t know about the Sens prospect situation

Yeah I know, that’s why I ignored the lines, lol. Better to get the players right first. Vatanen isn’t the right choice, being a RD, I just didn’t have a better choice off the top of my head, lol.
JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2020 à 23 h 20
Serf
Yeah I know, that’s why I ignored the lines, lol. Better to get the players right first. Vatanen isn’t the right choice, being a RD, I just didn’t have a better choice off the top of my head, lol.

Trading Reilly for Russell could be an option, giving EDM $2.5MM in cap relief, and they both are owed the exact same salary.

Of course Ottawa gets a low pick for helping with the EDM cap.
Alfie11 et JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
9 déc. 2020 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Ouch
Quoting: Brad21
This would be good but why would all those guys go to Ottawa?

As it stands right now they wouldn't but in a hypothetical situation here's my thoughts, many of these players I have signed probably can't get this much even for 1 year right now because of the cap situation and most teams are at cap, not all but most. I figured if the owner was willing to spend money he could and put together a team that could push for a playoff spot with some of the top available UFAs. I think Ottawa should offer sheet, Barzel, Cirelli or Dubois and advance the rebuild a bit. Either way I was just bored and wondered what the sens would look like if they did **** it and decided to go for it.

The whole idea here was to see what the sens would like if they signed some of the too remaining UFAs and if it would make the sens a playoff team.

Quoting: Alfie11

Not a ton of thought, just fiddled with the lines to see where guys can play based off what cap friendly lists.

Sami can play both sides. Adds offence to the D is all.

Trading Reilly for Russell could be an option, giving EDM $2.5MM in cap relief, and they both are owed the exact same salary.

Of course Ottawa gets a low pick for helping with the EDM cap.

Oilers accept by adding a 5th, because yes they help with Oilers cap but also Ottawa isn't actually spending any more cash so unless the Oilers have a clear option of what to do with that cap it would be a waste of an asset. Also have to consider Russel extended for cheap next year so the Oilers could meet the exposer requirements for the expansion draft. Trading him for Reilly throws a wrench in that plan. So if Reilly agrees to sign for another season on the cheap then the trade makes more sense for the Oil.

Also I don't really know the sens prospect situation exactly, I know they have a good handful of guys that are pushing for a spot that are very close to being NHL ready or are already NHL ready but these UFA signing would add depth and leadership for at least one season, which would probably have a positive impact overall, unless there is no AHL this year then those guys would need minutes to help with development.

Th-th-th-that's all folks
9 déc. 2020 à 15 h 34
Serf
Quoting: JmoneyTalk
As it stands right now they wouldn't but in a hypothetical situation here's my thoughts, many of these players I have signed probably can't get this much even for 1 year right now because of the cap situation and most teams are at cap, not all but most. I figured if the owner was willing to spend money he could and put together a team that could push for a playoff spot with some of the top available UFAs. I think Ottawa should offer sheet, Barzel, Cirelli or Dubois and advance the rebuild a bit. Either way I was just bored and wondered what the sens would look like if they did **** it and decided to go for it.

The whole idea here was to see what the sens would like if they signed some of the too remaining UFAs and if it would make the sens a playoff team.

Not a ton of thought, just fiddled with the lines to see where guys can play based off what cap friendly lists.

Sami can play both sides. Adds offence to the D is all.

Oilers accept by adding a 5th, because yes they help with Oilers cap but also Ottawa isn't actually spending any more cash so unless the Oilers have a clear option of what to do with that cap it would be a waste of an asset. Also have to consider Russel extended for cheap next year so the Oilers could meet the exposer requirements for the expansion draft. Trading him for Reilly throws a wrench in that plan. So if Reilly agrees to sign for another season on the cheap then the trade makes more sense for the Oil.

Also I don't really know the sens prospect situation exactly, I know they have a good handful of guys that are pushing for a spot that are very close to being NHL ready or are already NHL ready but these UFA signing would add depth and leadership for at least one season, which would probably have a positive impact overall, unless there is no AHL this year then those guys would need minutes to help with development.

Th-th-th-that's all folks

Just naming the thread "Playoffs" really doesn't convey that information. Just because there are FA available, doesn't make it wise to sign them.

Tkachuk on LW is kind of a no brainer. If I made an Oilers thread and put McDavid on the wing, what's your first thought about my thread? If you don't know where Brady plays, don't try to tell Sens fans how to get their team to the playoffs.

Doesn't matter if Vatanen can play both sides, he's not the right choice for the Sens, and just because I used the easy reason instead of going into a lengthy explanation why, doesn't change that.

If you're worried about the Oilers exposure requirements, extend Reilly, or don't, this is about this seasons cap, they can worry about the exposure later. Worrying about expansion draft exposure when you need to get under the cap is silly. Even if they don't do this deal, the cap is priority, not expansion exposure.

Leadership, that's a very lazy reason for a trade or signing. A guy is old so he must be a leader. It's as bad as sending a hometown boy home, or back to the team that drafted them (and traded them away already). There are very few true leaders that a team like Ottawa would trade for, Hoffman isn't one (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Vatanen (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Haula (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Hamonic (wore an A once in NYI, and then it was taken away).

Mike Hoffman, the Senators couldn't get him away from the team fast enough before, why would they sign him and bring him back? He's a cancer.

I appreciate that it isn't easy trying to construct a lineup of a team you aren't familiar with, but you should have done at least a little research first, or post in the thread description that you don't know jack chit about this team.

So yeah, you covered all the responses, but your signings and lineup attempt is a complete failure. Go be a know it all with your own team.
9 déc. 2020 à 16 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Ouch
Just naming the thread "Playoffs" really doesn't convey that information. Just because there are FA available, doesn't make it wise to sign them.

Tkachuk on LW is kind of a no brainer. If I made an Oilers thread and put McDavid on the wing, what's your first thought about my thread? If you don't know where Brady plays, don't try to tell Sens fans how to get their team to the playoffs.

Doesn't matter if Vatanen can play both sides, he's not the right choice for the Sens, and just because I used the easy reason instead of going into a lengthy explanation why, doesn't change that.

If you're worried about the Oilers exposure requirements, extend Reilly, or don't, this is about this seasons cap, they can worry about the exposure later. Worrying about expansion draft exposure when you need to get under the cap is silly. Even if they don't do this deal, the cap is priority, not expansion exposure.

Leadership, that's a very lazy reason for a trade or signing. A guy is old so he must be a leader. It's as bad as sending a hometown boy home, or back to the team that drafted them (and traded them away already). There are very few true leaders that a team like Ottawa would trade for, Hoffman isn't one (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Vatanen (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Haula (never wore a letter in the NHL), neither is Hamonic (wore an A once in NYI, and then it was taken away).

Mike Hoffman, the Senators couldn't get him away from the team fast enough before, why would they sign him and bring him back? He's a cancer.

I appreciate that it isn't easy trying to construct a lineup of a team you aren't familiar with, but you should have done at least a little research first, or post in the thread description that you don't know jack chit about this team.

So yeah, you covered all the responses, but your signings and lineup attempt is a complete failure. Go be a know it all with your own team.

Holy cow bud. Angry sens fan or what. Damn. Know it all? That's rich. I said it was a hypothetical scenario if they were to sign who was available and if it would be enough to get into the playoffs. I was spitting all ideas or how it could possibly work and help get the sens to contend for a spot.

Putting Brady as a C was to just give a visual of how it could work, how are you even trying to compare that to McDavid. Buddy's been in the league for two years 22 goal 45 point season. With the way the sens are going he's probably going to be a bust too, probably doesn't matter where you play him.

Vatenan is better then any other option besides Chabot already playing in the sens, just because YOU said it not a good fit doesn't mean it isn't. Adding both Hamonic and Vatenan improves your D core by miles. And for 1 year? Just to YES mentor and YES provide leadership to up and coming players would do SOOO much for the Sens.

And what are talking about getting under the cap and not worrying about the expansion draft? It's all apart of the game and the business side. For 1 Oilers are under the cap. 2 Russel was already signed for expansion reasons.. trading him away creates more work. I get what said before about the trade and making room but that was only under the assumption the Oilers had another trade/signing lined up and needed to make room. And if they did then they would try to extend Rielly but it would be a worsted case scenario. I'm not even sure where else to go with this argument it was so redundant in the first place.

All if not all most of the players I signed would 100% bring leadership to the team, doesn't mean they have to wear a letter and isn't even a requirement to be a leader or mentor to young players. These signings would answers questions and bring their NHL experience for the young players to learn.

Also, I could care less about past transgressions with Mike Hoffman, buddy becomes the best player instantly and everyone he played with before has been shipped out anyways. They would probably give him the C.

I know enough about the team to know they aren't going anywhere for a number of years, because if the cheap ownership and the lack of quality NHL players in their roster. Do you honestly think that even a quarter of their prospects can become elite enough to make the current roster a contender in 3-5 years. Besides Brady(if he doesn't bust, and whom will never amounts the best in the league) and Chabot(who is over paid, and why I don't know) there is no elite talent on the roster. Stutzle will be good, maybe Sanderson but he wasn't even the best D in the draft. Still going to need a lot of help through the draft and free agent signing before they will even be in the conversation for a playoffs spot. And guess what, some of these signings will do that, why not sign a few guys right now for cheaper then any other year to help push the team in the right direction.

Also, who said I was trying to convince anyone on how to build their team.. not like YOU actually have any say on what the ACTUAL management will do. All in all, this post was just a "what would this team look like if they actually tried to do something other then trade every good player they ever had away". Kinda ridiculous you got so angry over me just throwing something out there for fun just to see what it would like and then when I simply discuss what possible impact these signings have on the team you call me a know it all and accuse me of not know chit. Enjoy being a sens fan for the next 15 years.
9 déc. 2020 à 16 h 15
Serf
Quoting: JmoneyTalk
Holy cow bud. Angry sens fan or what. Damn. Know it all? That's rich. I said it was a hypothetical scenario if they were to sign who was available and if it would be enough to get into the playoffs. I was spitting all ideas or how it could possibly work and help get the sens to contend for a spot.

Putting Brady as a C was to just give a visual of how it could work, how are you even trying to compare that to McDavid. Buddy's been in the league for two years 22 goal 45 point season. With the way the sens are going he's probably going to be a bust too, probably doesn't matter where you play him.

Vatenan is better then any other option besides Chabot already playing in the sens, just because YOU said it not a good fit doesn't mean it isn't. Adding both Hamonic and Vatenan improves your D core by miles. And for 1 year? Just to YES mentor and YES provide leadership to up and coming players would do SOOO much for the Sens.

And what are talking about getting under the cap and not worrying about the expansion draft? It's all apart of the game and the business side. For 1 Oilers are under the cap. 2 Russel was already signed for expansion reasons.. trading him away creates more work. I get what said before about the trade and making room but that was only under the assumption the Oilers had another trade/signing lined up and needed to make room. And if they did then they would try to extend Rielly but it would be a worsted case scenario. I'm not even sure where else to go with this argument it was so redundant in the first place.

All if not all most of the players I signed would 100% bring leadership to the team, doesn't mean they have to wear a letter and isn't even a requirement to be a leader or mentor to young players. These signings would answers questions and bring their NHL experience for the young players to learn.

Also, I could care less about past transgressions with Mike Hoffman, buddy becomes the best player instantly and everyone he played with before has been shipped out anyways. They would probably give him the C.

I know enough about the team to know they aren't going anywhere for a number of years, because if the cheap ownership and the lack of quality NHL players in their roster. Do you honestly think that even a quarter of their prospects can become elite enough to make the current roster a contender in 3-5 years. Besides Brady(if he doesn't bust, and whom will never amounts the best in the league) and Chabot(who is over paid, and why I don't know) there is no elite talent on the roster. Stutzle will be good, maybe Sanderson but he wasn't even the best D in the draft. Still going to need a lot of help through the draft and free agent signing before they will even be in the conversation for a playoffs spot. And guess what, some of these signings will do that, why not sign a few guys right now for cheaper then any other year to help push the team in the right direction.

Also, who said I was trying to convince anyone on how to build their team.. not like YOU actually have any say on what the ACTUAL management will do. All in all, this post was just a "what would this team look like if they actually tried to do something other then trade every good player they ever had away". Kinda ridiculous you got so angry over me just throwing something out there for fun just to see what it would like and then when I simply discuss what possible impact these signings have on the team you call me a know it all and accuse me of not know chit. Enjoy being a sens fan for the next 15 years.

yada yada yada, still not realistic at all, learn the team a little, that hasn't changed yet

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage