Logo de STL
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 500 655 $1 367 073 $3 707 500 $999 345 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 4
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 2
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
763 333 $763 333 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
C, AD
RFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 47
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,457
Honestly, is it the worst thing for the Hurricanes to give the Leafs' 1st Round Pick in that deal instead? Those are good pieces going to San Jose, but we all know that they're desperate for another early pick, and I think the Hurricanes could genuinely afford it.
Torontoleafs15 a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 50
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,648
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Honestly, is it the worst thing for the Hurricanes to give the Leafs' 1st Round Pick in that deal instead? Those are good pieces going to San Jose, but we all know that they're desperate for another early pick, and I think the Hurricanes could genuinely afford it.

maybe but i was trying to provide depth to San Jose but idk
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 737
I agree with what @BeterChiarelli said. I think you should take out fleury and the second and replace it with the first
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,672
San Jose should leap at this. They need to get out of their long term contracts for guys who are going to be in their mid 30s.
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,178
Quoting: BeterChiarelli

Idk I think that's pretty fair. Maybe I'd add a 3rd or some lesser prospect to San Jose, but it's not that far off. I don't know why Carolina would give the Sharks a 1st if they don't have to.
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 53
Ban Price trades
Quoting: csick
maybe but i was trying to provide depth to San Jose but idk

Quoting: Torontoleafs15
I agree with what @BeterChiarelli said. I think you should take out fleury and the second and replace it with the first

I think strictly because the Sharks are being asked to take Niederreiter back in the deal, Fleury and Foegele have to remain in the deal. It's not a straight picks-and-prospects-for-talent deal. At minimum it has to be the higher 2nd Round Pick, but I think the Sharks happily take the slight overpayment of all plus the first rounder, and the Hurricanes survive spending in excess.
30 avr. 2020 à 9 h 55
Ban Price trades
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Idk I think that's pretty fair. Maybe I'd add a 3rd or some lesser prospect to San Jose, but it's not that far off. I don't know why Carolina would give the Sharks a 1st if they don't have to.

Because the Sharks are in business to acquire 1st Round Picks, and are going to be stubborn about acquiring them. If it works better, add a midrounder going back to Carolina, but realistically, San Jose can't start flipping "core" players and not get 1st Round Picks back for them. There's just enough negative value in Nino as a part of this deal that I think it warrants more quality than quantity added to the deal.
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 737
Quoting: Claesson4Norris

Your undervaluing kane. He is a 30 goal scorer that can put up 50 points. I am pretty sure if they move him a first has to come the other way
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 18
Canes Baby
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,250
Hope the Canes go for someone other than Evander
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 19
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Quoting: jslongo
Hope the Canes go for someone other than Evander

they should go for Ehlers but hed probably cost Pesce which isnt an ideal situation
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 36
Canes Baby
they should go for Ehlers but hed probably cost Pesce which isnt an ideal situation

Facts, If the Canes move Gardiner or Skjei for him, plus an overpayment of prospects/picks, that would be more ideal for the Canes, but not for Peg
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 39
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Facts, If the Canes move Gardiner or Skjei for him, plus an overpayment of prospects/picks, that would be more ideal for the Canes, but not for Peg

exactly. i think the Kane contract is a million times better than the Skinner contract tho
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 40
Canes Baby
exactly. i think the Kane contract is a million times better than the Skinner contract tho

Oh ya 100%. Skinner hasnt surpassed his point total from his rookie season..
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 42
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Oh ya 100%. Skinner hasnt surpassed his point total from his rookie season..

I just got an idea. Who wins a Skinner, Vlasic swap?
30 avr. 2020 à 10 h 44
Canes Baby
I just got an idea. Who wins a Skinner, Vlasic swap?

Hmm have to think that would be equal. Vlasic is still pretty good defensively, and Skinner can obviously still put the puck in the net. Its the contracts that are a big yikes, so maybe id say buffalo would be the winner clearing 2mil in cap space?
csick a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 11 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,097

Even moving Gardiner wouldn't be great, moving Skjei would be ideal imo
csick et Hockyluv21 a aimé ceci.
30 avr. 2020 à 16 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 993
Quoting: Caniac2000
Even moving Gardiner wouldn't be great, moving Skjei would be ideal imo

I actually want to see how Skjei plays for us for a year before I'd consider a trade. With a good enough performance from him after the season resumption and the next season, Francis could very well select him in the expansion draft without any "pay-to-take" compensation. That alone would be worth the trade that our FO made this deadline, as guys like Bean/Fleury/Gardiner would be de-facto protected from Seattle (I expect that Bean will be one of the three defensemen that are actually protected).
csick a aimé ceci.
1 mai 2020 à 6 h 26
Quoting: Hockyluv21
I actually want to see how Skjei plays for us for a year before I'd consider a trade. With a good enough performance from him after the season resumption and the next season, Francis could very well select him in the expansion draft without any "pay-to-take" compensation. That alone would be worth the trade that our FO made this deadline, as guys like Bean/Fleury/Gardiner would be de-facto protected from Seattle (I expect that Bean will be one of the three defensemen that are actually protected).

I'd like to correct you here. Hamilton, Pesce and Slavin are going to be protected hands down, that's the easy decision. Hamilton will be a pending UFA but he will still need protecting. The only way I see them protecting a different defender is if they protect 8 skaters (Aho, Staal [NMC] TT, Svech, Pesce, Slavin, Dougie, Extra d man) Skjei has held the same form he's had with the rangers, meh at best. There's been nothing over an admittedly small sample size to suggest the change in scenery has done him any good. If Carolina need to move on from a D man, Skjei is the one to do it with and I don't think there's any case you can attempt to build that makes more sense than this. Acquiring Skjei was not the right move, not in the sense that he's a bad player, but more in the way that Bean had been the AHL's best D man by a large margin. Bean deserves a shot in the NHL next year, and he needs it. He's an NHL player at the AHL level. He looks like a man playing against children. That alone will make Francis look at bean as someone that's ripe for the taking. We will have to pay for Ron to not take Bean.
csick a aimé ceci.
1 mai 2020 à 9 h 55
Modifié 1 mai 2020 à 10 h 13
I'd like to correct you here. Hamilton, Pesce and Slavin are going to be protected hands down, that's the easy decision. Hamilton will be a pending UFA but he will still need protecting. The only way I see them protecting a different defender is if they protect 8 skaters (Aho, Staal [NMC] TT, Svech, Pesce, Slavin, Dougie, Extra d man) Skjei has held the same form he's had with the rangers, meh at best. There's been nothing over an admittedly small sample size to suggest the change in scenery has done him any good. If Carolina need to move on from a D man, Skjei is the one to do it with and I don't think there's any case you can attempt to build that makes more sense than this. Acquiring Skjei was not the right move, not in the sense that he's a bad player, but more in the way that Bean had been the AHL's best D man by a large margin. Bean deserves a shot in the NHL next year, and he needs it. He's an NHL player at the AHL level. He looks like a man playing against children. That alone will make Francis look at bean as someone that's ripe for the taking. We will have to pay for Ron to not take Bean.

You'd be wrong, at least in my opinion. Skjei's Corsi numbers have been considerably better with the Canes than with the Rangers, as in being at a 53.8 instead at 46.3 (CorRel stats will always be deflated for most of our players based on how dominant our overall team is in terms of possession metrics). I'm willing to give this acquisition the benefit of the doubt until I see more. If his game starts tanking to the level of the end of his Rangers' tenure, then I'll agree with you that they should deal him in the offseason. Instead of paying Ron to take a player, I think that you likely can negotiate with Ron to maybe deal a mid-round pick in exchange for not taking Hamilton, so that you can put Bean on the protected list.
1 mai 2020 à 12 h 3
You'd be wrong, at least in my opinion. Skjei's Corsi numbers have been considerably better with the Canes than with the Rangers, as in being at a 53.8 instead at 46.3 (CorRel stats will always be deflated for most of our players based on how dominant our overall team is in terms of possession metrics). I'm willing to give this acquisition the benefit of the doubt until I see more. If his game starts tanking to the level of the end of his Rangers' tenure, then I'll agree with you that they should deal him in the offseason. Instead of paying Ron to take a player, I think that you likely can negotiate with Ron to maybe deal a mid-round pick in exchange for not taking Hamilton, so that you can put Bean on the protected list.

Why would Ron rather take a mid-round pick over a Norris candidate? Hamilton is being protected 100%. To suggest Hamilton will be exposed is foolish. Bean will likely be exposed. As for Skjei, corsi isn't a usable analytical baseline in the limited sample size Skjei has. His RAPM and isolated stats suggest a similar trend to his ranger days, and his xGA is really looking bad. Admittedly in a small sample size, there is room for error, but we know what Skjei offers. It's more expendable than a potential 40 point D man like Gardiner, an elite DFD like Pesce, a sublime 2 way D in Slavin, elite OFD in Hamilton etc etc. To open up the spot for Bean, the best play is to move Skjei or Fleury. Fleury just has that upside, which leaves Skjei. It's not to say acquiring Skjei wasn't the right idea, but at this moment in time, Skjei is the odd man out when talking about moving someone for Bean.
1 mai 2020 à 12 h 38
Modifié 1 mai 2020 à 13 h 25
Why would Ron rather take a mid-round pick over a Norris candidate? Hamilton is being protected 100%. To suggest Hamilton will be exposed is foolish. Bean will likely be exposed. As for Skjei, corsi isn't a usable analytical baseline in the limited sample size Skjei has. His RAPM and isolated stats suggest a similar trend to his ranger days, and his xGA is really looking bad. Admittedly in a small sample size, there is room for error, but we know what Skjei offers. It's more expendable than a potential 40 point D man like Gardiner, an elite DFD like Pesce, a sublime 2 way D in Slavin, elite OFD in Hamilton etc etc. To open up the spot for Bean, the best play is to move Skjei or Fleury. Fleury just has that upside, which leaves Skjei. It's not to say acquiring Skjei wasn't the right idea, but at this moment in time, Skjei is the odd man out when talking about moving someone for Bean.

Because Hamilton is a UFA that's isn't likely to sign with Seattle short of a gross overpayment in both years and AAV, that's why. This is why UFAs are generally not protected in the Expansion Draft. If Hamilton agrees to an extension in the offseason, of course, I 100% agree that we should protect him. As a UFA, though? Nah. Seattle almost certainly is going to try to build their team via the Vegas model of going after young, controllable assets that they can deal for vets later if they overachieve. If you're really that afraid that Seattle could select him even with all of the reasons that they should be against that move, then negotiate with Francis on draft pick compensation in exchange for not taking Hamilton. I don't even think it's necessary, though, and I bet that it royally backfires on Seattle if they do make that move, either via Hamilton simply signing with Carolina on UFA day or with Hamilton getting greater than Karlsson money and years with Seattle, in which case, thank god we didn't anchor our team to that. This is why I think that Bean, Slavin, and Pesce are going to be protected, and that either Skjei or Fleury will be picked by Francis.
2 mai 2020 à 12 h 34
Because Hamilton is a UFA that's isn't likely to sign with Seattle short of a gross overpayment in both years and AAV, that's why. This is why UFAs are generally not protected in the Expansion Draft. If Hamilton agrees to an extension in the offseason, of course, I 100% agree that we should protect him. As a UFA, though? Nah. Seattle almost certainly is going to try to build their team via the Vegas model of going after young, controllable assets that they can deal for vets later if they overachieve. If you're really that afraid that Seattle could select him even with all of the reasons that they should be against that move, then negotiate with Francis on draft pick compensation in exchange for not taking Hamilton. I don't even think it's necessary, though, and I bet that it royally backfires on Seattle if they do make that move, either via Hamilton simply signing with Carolina on UFA day or with Hamilton getting greater than Karlsson money and years with Seattle, in which case, thank god we didn't anchor our team to that. This is why I think that Bean, Slavin, and Pesce are going to be protected, and that either Skjei or Fleury will be picked by Francis.

This logic doesn't check out. You think Bean, Slavin and Pesce will be protected, but we all know come July 1st (or the equivalent this year) there is going to be work on a Dougie Hamilton extension. It's not a secret that he loves Carolina and Carolina love him. It's WORSE asset management to not have him signed for the EXP draft and risk losing him then just signing him to an anchor of a deal. Dougie deserves greater than Karlsson money because he's young, has had 1 career injury and has really started to emerge as a Norris candidate and that's what they make. There is no reason exposing Hamilton makes sense

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage