Forums/Armchair-GM

Where does everyone rate our D prospects

Créé par: mytduxfan
Équipe: 2019-20 Ducks d'Anaheim
Date de création initiale: 3 janv. 2020
Publié: 3 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Is anyone legit? I think Larsson will end up an ok 3rd pairing guy, Guhle ends up an AHL regular, and Mahura has the highest potential of being a legit top 4 guy. Not sure about anyone else. LaCombe and Thrun having good NCAA seasons, but does anyone view them as that missing piece?

We need another top pairing D, preferably RS. However, we also need elite talent up front. Thoughts on our D prospects?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Thrun, Henry
3900 000 $
LaCombe, Jackson
3900 000 $
Drew, Hunter
3900 000 $
Hill, Matthew
3900 000 $
Francis, William
3900 000 $
Berkovitz, Matthew
3900 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1381 500 000 $57 466 257 $0 $447 500 $24 033 743 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
745 000 $745 000 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 166 $894 166 $
DG
UFA - 1
LaCombe, Jackson
900 000 $900 000 $
Thrun, Henry
900 000 $900 000 $
Drew, Hunter
900 000 $900 000 $
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 1
Francis, William
900 000 $900 000 $
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
809 166 $809 166 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 3
Berkovitz, Matthew
900 000 $900 000 $
Hill, Matthew
900 000 $900 000 $
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 janv. 2020 à 8 h 5
Lord of the Flies
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 40
Thrun - Kyle McLaren
LaCombe - Brad Stuart
Hunter - Niko Dimitrakos
Hill - Scott Hannan
Berkovitz - Mike Rathje
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2020 à 8 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,013
From the outside looking in, it's a whole lot of nothing special imo.
3 janv. 2020 à 9 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
I really like Mahura, can be in the NHL rn, has decent top 4 potential
Guhle, is already a decent NHLer, still has some room to grow, probably a low end 4 to average 5
Larsson-Good shutdown guy, third pairing shutdown guy
LaCombe-decent top 4 potential, but is a few years out, could follow a similar development track to Samberg in WPG
Thrun (and everyone else)-meh, bottom pairing guys at best likely
3 janv. 2020 à 18 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
From the outside looking in, it's a whole lot of nothing special imo.

I agree. Certainly no top pairing potential there. It just begs the question what should we do at the draft?

Quoting: AFOX10900
I really like Mahura, can be in the NHL rn, has decent top 4 potential
Guhle, is already a decent NHLer, still has some room to grow, probably a low end 4 to average 5
Larsson-Good shutdown guy, third pairing shutdown guy
LaCombe-decent top 4 potential, but is a few years out, could follow a similar development track to Samberg in WPG
Thrun (and everyone else)-meh, bottom pairing guys at best likely

I too really like Mahura, but have concerns about his defensive game. The kid can skate and shoot, but so could Montour. Admittedly, Mahura seems to scramble less than Montour did/does, but he's lacking the physical size of a Lindholm or Manson and doesn't appear to have the elite skills of someone like Fowler to get out of sticky situations if put under pressure. I see #4 potential out of him. Not someone I'd want leading a pairing, but a good 2-way guy to compliment a real leader on the pairing.

Guhle is just bad. I know he's young, but I haven't been impressed with him at all and I think Fowler, who he has been partnered with most of the season, has been good. He's clearly got the talent and physical attributes to be successful, but his brain is all over the place. Who knows? Could be another Nurse type that takes a bit longer to find his way.

Larsson is what he is IMO. A solid, but not spectacular 3rd pairing guy with above average mobility. I am happy with his development and how he has turned out given his draft position.

Lacombe and Thrun seem "meh" to me. I am wondering whether, bar getting 1st OA and drafting Laf, that we should be looking at Drysdale. He's got high-end potential, is right-handed and could partner with Lindholm within 2-3 years of being drafted. The problem is that this appears to be a forward-heavy draft and we could certainly do with getting another elite C on board.
3 janv. 2020 à 18 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Quoting: mytduxfan
I agree. Certainly no top pairing potential there. It just begs the question what should we do at the draft?

I too really like Mahura, but have concerns about his defensive game. The kid can skate and shoot, but so could Montour. Admittedly, Mahura seems to scramble less than Montour did/does, but he's lacking the physical size of a Lindholm or Manson and doesn't appear to have the elite skills of someone like Fowler to get out of sticky situations if put under pressure. I see #4 potential out of him. Not someone I'd want leading a pairing, but a good 2-way guy to compliment a real leader on the pairing.

Guhle is just bad. I know he's young, but I haven't been impressed with him at all and I think Fowler, who he has been partnered with most of the season, has been good. He's clearly got the talent and physical attributes to be successful, but his brain is all over the place. Who knows? Could be another Nurse type that takes a bit longer to find his way.

Larsson is what he is IMO. A solid, but not spectacular 3rd pairing guy with above average mobility. I am happy with his development and how he has turned out given his draft position.

Lacombe and Thrun seem "meh" to me. I am wondering whether, bar getting 1st OA and drafting Laf, that we should be looking at Drysdale. He's got high-end potential, is right-handed and could partner with Lindholm within 2-3 years of being drafted. The problem is that this appears to be a forward-heavy draft and we could certainly do with getting another elite C on board.

Mahura can be more than a number 4, his offense alone will probably make him somewhat overrated, and in his limited time this year he wasn't awful defensively this year, good no, below average yes, he gave up a bunch of shots, but not really a ton of good scoring chances, obviously small sample size, but we do need an ofd, we don't need 6 Manson's lol, would I complain with 6 Manson's... No, but having an ofd on you're sessions pair isn't bad, he could easily be just as good as Fowler was before this season imo

Guhle has shown continual improvement and has been decent this year, if he continues that for one more year he could easily be a decent number 4, he's already proven enough this year imo to deserve a relatively safe roster spot next year

Larson, yeah, he is what he is lol

I like LaCombe, he could easily become a decent second pairing OFD, Thrun I really haven't seen much of, good number 4 maybe?
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage