Transactions
MTL
  1. Ceci, Cody
  2. Kerfoot, Alexander
  3. Nylander, William
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (TOR)
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Danault, Phillip (1 500 000 $ retained)
  2. Weber, Shea
MTL
  1. Galchenyuk, Alex
  2. Poulin, Samuel
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Tatar, Tomas (2 400 000 $ retained)
MTL
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Thompson, Nate
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (WPG)
MTL
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de SJS
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de TOR
Logo de MTL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de TOR
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $76 643 198 $0 $4 165 000 $4 856 802 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
748 333 $748 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance257 500 $$258K)
G
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
771 666 $771 666 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,241
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
For how badly Montreal needs Left Handed defenceman, the Sergachev trade looks pretty terrible.

Nawh, without Drouin we would be in a dire need of a top 6 winger. Sergechev wouldn't fit here anyways, He's heavily sheltered in Tampa and Montreal simply couldn't hide him in their system.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 6
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: HabsForEver
Nawh, without Drouin we would be in a dire need of a top 6 winger. Sergechev wouldn't fit here anyways, He's heavily sheltered in Tampa and Montreal simply couldn't hide him in their system.

So you guys just justify everything to make your self feel better. Okay well this is going to go nowhere.

Good luck with Weber, may he never decline.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 6
So you guys just justify everything to make your self feel better. Okay well this is going to go nowhere.

Good luck with Weber, may he never decline.

What are you on about?

What am I saying that would make myself feel better?

Some people man....
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 14
Banni
Quoting: RobbStark03
One last thing, since you claim I am ignoring your "logic"...
Marleau had a Salary of $4.250M. Cap hit of $6M. Winger (Something the Leafs have plenty of). Last year had 37 points (declining).

It stands to reason Leafs didn't need/want him anymore, due to his position and production (unlike Weber). His salary meant that Cap Floor teams didn't want him (unlike Weber's contract style). Marleau had a FULL MOVE CLAUSE which means he could reject any and all trades or demotions to anywhere (unlike Weber who has no NMC or NTC).

For the last time, Weber's contract is not only not bad, but is a huge asset to Cap Floor teams in a few years, and his contract alone could tank the Preds team in his final 2 years. You aren't comprehending that Weber's contract isn't that same as __________ (insert old player here) contract. At any point between now and the final year of his contract, Weber can be traded easily.

I look forward to your supreme "logic" and ignoring it going forward. I am well aware of all your claims and how valueless this debate has been.

I lied, one more thing.

Cap floor teams are going to want to take on Weber's deal. Which cap floor teams? Because there are maybe 6 teams that could currently fit his contract. There are even more teams that are over the cap but are utilizing LTIR to gain enough space. (TO being chief among them) Columbus, has space, but why would they want Weber? They have other players that'll need contracts down the line and won't want to have to worry about having an 40 year old Weber who doesn't want to retire. (That absolutely could happen)

Ottawa? Well they also have Bobby Ryan who is a cap anchor, they're also going to be wanting space in the next 3-4 years to pay for young guys who'll become their new core. Taking on 8 million for the next 6 years doesn't make sense to them. Who else? Arizona? They are against the cap. What about teams heading into rebuilds? LA? They have cap issues and a plethora of high priced vets that they'd want to move out not move another one in.

Its easy to say nonsense on here. Its harder to do the work into finding out if that is nonsense.

So do us all a favour and look at the cap situations of the teams you want to trade someone to. Then think about all the variables that come into play year over year, then try to understand when there are moments a team would be considering making a big move and then after all of that, realize that Weber is in fact incredibly hard to move now and its only going to get harder. Same with Price. You have 2 high priced aging vets who have more term than most players in the NHL. Regardless of how well they may be doing, the chances of them declining far outweigh the chances that they'll keep it up. That risk is way too great and it increases year over year. In 3 years Montreal is going to be offering Suzuki for anyone who is willing to take on Weber. That probably won't happen, but its more likely than Dubas wanting to handcuff himself by having a declining asset with an 8 million dollar cap hit.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 32
Banni
What are you on about?

What am I saying that would make myself feel better?

Some people man....

Every trade Bergevin has made has been a slam dunk win for Montreal. Weber's contract is easy to move and everyone that plays for Montreal is better than everyone else.

Must be nice to live in fantasy land.

Here is the thing. Montreal's situation should be terrifying. Your best 2 players are both older and have huge contracts with term. Neither will be easier to move the longer you wait to move them. In fact, the risk that they become albatross contracts grows every year. The team isn't good enough to contend now and with the issues on the blueline and the fact that your all world goalie isn't all world anymore and is getting long in the tooth, the next few seasons are going to be trying. But its easy so sit on your computer chair and say Weber is easy to trade. Its about as factual as me saying, Matthews is worth more than McDavid and Draisaitl combined. He isn't, that was stupid and I would never say anything like that. Which is what the takeaway should be in regards to all Weber trade ideas to TO, its short sighted and ridiculous.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: Subbanator7667
So a highlight goal makes you an A prospect? It's the Q bud, if a guy cant put up over 100 points in that league then I dont know how you consider him a top tier talent. Hall is also a pure rental, you would be getting a 50 point winger for 2 years and a 2 million dollar cap hit, opposed to 2 months of a player you cant resign so they arent comparables.

1.48 points per game X 68 games is a 100 point player. funny how you cant do basic math. and pens could absolutely resign hall in the offseason but you dont have the slightest clue of the pens cap structure.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 41
So, Therrien tried to move a center that is crap in his own end to the wing and you saw this as poor development? He put him in a position to succeed, because he no longer had defensive responsibilities, and he couldn't handle it. Its his attitude, not his offensive skill that is the problem. CHL centers (he played LW the majority of is OHL career) become wingers in the NHL all the time. Montreal didn't ruin him, his Dad and his attitude ruined him. Neither Arizona or Pittsburgh were able to get him to rebound, its astonishing that you think this is Montreal's fault...

his best year in the NHL was his 30 goal season. that season he played centre. im sure he wasn't great defensively that year either but at least he had offensive success. the next season habs had danault who played significant centre time, and Galchenyuk was shifted to the wing. And of course his play dropped. I will admit there's probably more reasons than just coaching that lead to Galchenyuk's demise. Im sure his attitude played an effect, but poor coaching/player usage effected his development as well. there's multiple factors.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 42
Every trade Bergevin has made has been a slam dunk win for Montreal. Weber's contract is easy to move and everyone that plays for Montreal is better than everyone else.

Must be nice to live in fantasy land.

Here is the thing. Montreal's situation should be terrifying. Your best 2 players are both older and have huge contracts with term. Neither will be easier to move the longer you wait to move them. In fact, the risk that they become albatross contracts grows every year. The team isn't good enough to contend now and with the issues on the blueline and the fact that your all world goalie isn't all world anymore and is getting long in the tooth, the next few seasons are going to be trying. But its easy so sit on your computer chair and say Weber is easy to trade. Its about as factual as me saying, Matthews is worth more than McDavid and Draisaitl combined. He isn't, that was stupid and I would never say anything like that. Which is what the takeaway should be in regards to all Weber trade ideas to TO, its short sighted and ridiculous.

I love how you put words in my mouth to make your narrative sound better.

Bergevin has won a majority of his trades, no they all haven't been home runs, but he's still won a majority of them. Not sure where I said it was easy to move Weber's contract, but he's one of the best leaders in the league and the way he is playing right now, he should be in the running for the Norris. I don't agree that everyone playing in Montreal is better, but that doesn't mean we sell low on everybody. Take off that bias hat and see what we have.

I completely agree with you, this team isn't going to compete and we will be in the mid tier for the foreseeable future, but Montreal does have one of the better prospect cores in the league. Toronto wants to win a cup and the truth is, they aren't built to win the cup. They are a regular season team (If you can even call them that, because they suck in the regular season too), they need a tough rigid defensemen like Weber who is able to mentor these guys as well as lead them to a cup.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 43
A 28 YO winger that makes 4.8 for the next 2 years. 25 Points in 30 games.

A 28 YO that is going to want 10+ next year until he is 36. 25 points in 29 games.

please do not compare Tatar to Taylor Hall... my god some habs fans are clueless
CD282 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 45
Actually this is false, Nashville is on the hook for his contract, regardless of who he retires with.

that is completely untrue. they are only on the hook IF he retires before his contract is finished. if he decides to have a Chara-Esque career and play till hes 40, he'll be close to an 8 million paperweight. Any team that acquires weber is banking that he:
1- retires early
2- sustains a career ending injury
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 46
Quoting: mhockey91
please do not compare Tatar to Taylor Hall... my god some habs fans are clueless

I can and I will.

Hall has a been a shell of himself since his MVP season. Hall is overrated and Tatar is underrated. It is what it is.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 47
So his value increases even more. People just have their Anti-Hab hats on and can't see reality

there is no anti-habs. there's just a large percentage of your fan base that is incredibly bias. case and point: this armchair team
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 48
that is completely untrue. they are only on the hook IF he retires before his contract is finished. if he decides to have a Chara-Esque career and play till hes 40, he'll be close to an 8 million paperweight. Any team that acquires weber is banking that he:
1- retires early
2- sustains a career ending injury

In 5 years, I think 7.8 Million will be a high paid number for a top 4 defensemen. It's not like he's making 10 Million until he's 40. Even then, once he is 38, his salary is 1 Million so it's very tradable to a team that wants to get to the cap floor.
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 48
there is no anti-habs. there's just a large percentage of your fan base that is incredibly bias. case and point: this armchair team

Alright. I don't think the value is far whatsoever in that trade, but don't try and tell me Weber isn't a valuable player, with or without that contract.
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 48
I can and I will.

Hall has a been a shell of himself since his MVP season. Hall is overrated and Tatar is underrated. It is what it is.

im done arguing with stupidity. they are not even in the same conversation.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 49

Okay. Please tell me why they aren't. Thanks
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 52
Banni
I love how you put words in my mouth to make your narrative sound better.

Bergevin has won a majority of his trades, no they all haven't been home runs, but he's still won a majority of them. Not sure where I said it was easy to move Weber's contract, but he's one of the best leaders in the league and the way he is playing right now, he should be in the running for the Norris. I don't agree that everyone playing in Montreal is better, but that doesn't mean we sell low on everybody. Take off that bias hat and see what we have.

I completely agree with you, this team isn't going to compete and we will be in the mid tier for the foreseeable future, but Montreal does have one of the better prospect cores in the league. Toronto wants to win a cup and the truth is, they aren't built to win the cup. They are a regular season team (If you can even call them that, because they suck in the regular season too), they need a tough rigid defensemen like Weber who is able to mentor these guys as well as lead them to a cup.

Oh and now onto the the "This team isn't built to succeed" rhetoric. This would make sense if the team had been on top of the league for years and just can't get over the hump. They are still the 3rd youngest team in the league. Younger than Montreal in fact and they have lots of lessons to learn. Doesn't mean they aren't constructed right, its way too early to suggest that. They have over the last 4 years went from being the worst team in the league, to making the playoffs in year 1 of Matthews career and losing to the president trophy winners in 6 games which were all 1 goal games, to losing to the 3rd best team in the NHL in round one before taking the eventual cup runners up to 7 games. I just love how Troll Nation likes to throw this whole, they aren't built for the playoff crap like they've been a dominant regular season team that just folds in the playoffs. That completely ignores the strength of competition they've faced. Boston isn't some bubble team that hit TO into submission. They are one of the best teams in the NHL and TO should have won last year but their coach was too stubborn to change his thinking. TO is a good team, they are much improved under Keefe and if this is just scratching the surface, then buckle up.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 280
You are also getting Danault. Who is one of the best shut down centers in the league and still produces. Also, under a great contract for next year as well.

Doesn't equate to Nylander + two 1sts even if what you say is true.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 53
Okay. Please tell me why they aren't. Thanks

Taylor Hall last 3 seasons: 155 points in 138 games
Tomas Tatar Last 3 Seasons: 117 points in 192 Games.

Sure hall is off to a slow start this year, but his team sucks. once hes traded he'll return to over a PPG.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 55
Oh and now onto the the "This team isn't built to succeed" rhetoric. This would make sense if the team had been on top of the league for years and just can't get over the hump. They are still the 3rd youngest team in the league. Younger than Montreal in fact and they have lots of lessons to learn. Doesn't mean they aren't constructed right, its way too early to suggest that. They have over the last 4 years went from being the worst team in the league, to making the playoffs in year 1 of Matthews career and losing to the president trophy winners in 6 games which were all 1 goal games, to losing to the 3rd best team in the NHL in round one before taking the eventual cup runners up to 7 games. I just love how Troll Nation likes to throw this whole, they aren't built for the playoff crap like they've been a dominant regular season team that just folds in the playoffs. That completely ignores the strength of competition they've faced. Boston isn't some bubble team that hit TO into submission. They are one of the best teams in the NHL and TO should have won last year but their coach was too stubborn to change his thinking. TO is a good team, they are much improved under Keefe and if this is just scratching the surface, then buckle up.

The team can barely get into the playoffs are are already at the cap ceiling. It's just going to get worse when you have to pay a Reilly + Andersen. You have no defensive core past this year and almost all of them are going to get more than what they are currently making. You have almost no upcoming future and no 1st round pick in this years deep draft. This team has absolutely no toughness which has been proven time and time again that it's needed in the playoffs.

Not sure what it has to do with losing to tough teams. This team is definitely in win now mode and if they want to make it far in the playoffs, they have to beat tough teams.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 56
Taylor Hall last 3 seasons: 155 points in 138 games
Tomas Tatar Last 3 Seasons: 117 points in 192 Games.

Sure hall is off to a slow start this year, but his team sucks. once hes traded he'll return to over a PPG.

Yes I don't think Tatar is better, but Hall is going to want over 10 Million until he is 36 and Tatar is making 4.8 Million for another 2 years.
10 déc. 2019 à 12 h 59
Yes I don't think Tatar is better, but Hall is going to want over 10 Million until he is 36 and Tatar is making 4.8 Million for another 2 years.

Don't include his MVP Season,

Taylor Hall
62 Points in 62 Games

Tomas Tatar
83 Points in 110 Games.

Then you factor in what they are making and will be making, and it really closes up
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 13 h 2
Banni
The team can barely get into the playoffs are are already at the cap ceiling. It's just going to get worse when you have to pay a Reilly + Andersen. You have no defensive core past this year and almost all of them are going to get more than what they are currently making. You have almost no upcoming future and no 1st round pick in this years deep draft. This team has absolutely no toughness which has been proven time and time again that it's needed in the playoffs.

Not sure what it has to do with losing to tough teams. This team is definitely in win now mode and if they want to make it far in the playoffs, they have to beat tough teams.

Next year's defensive core.

Rielly, Dermot, Sandin, Liljegren and Holl. That is a young defence but one that will be very good and very cheap. They'll probably add one more defenceman, preferably a RHD but one that fits the teams payroll which you mention above as being tight. So can you now tell me why it makes sense for them to add an 8 million dollar player that will be declining any day now?
10 déc. 2019 à 13 h 3
Banni
Don't include his MVP Season,

Taylor Hall
62 Points in 62 Games

Tomas Tatar
83 Points in 110 Games.

Then you factor in what they are making and will be making, and it really closes up

Okay I haven't been reading this other thread going on but I need to. Are you guys now seriously debating Tatar as being near Hall's level of value? Wow.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2019 à 13 h 5
Banni

I should have jumped into this conversation. Who cares about Weber to TO, these guys actually think Tatar is worth as much as Hall? Next he'll be saying Domi is as good as McDavid.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage