Forums/Armchair-GM

Trade Options

Créé par: Ccc
Équipe: 2019-20 Sharks de San Jose
Date de création initiale: 13 août 2019
Publié: 13 août 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Not saying this happens but is Vlasic moveable currently, he’s still top 4/2nd pair on most teams or 3rd Pair shutdown with a rookie or young guy learning. Suggestions welcome but I suggested option below just to discuss
Transactions
SJS
    Decent Third Pair Guy
    3rd-4th Round Pick in 2020
    ANA
      Vlasic
      Suomela
      Retain 25-50% (opinion)
      2022 2nd SJS + 2020 PHI for 25%
      2020 3rd PHI + 2020 5th SJS for 50%
      SJS
      1. Demers, Jason
      2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (ARI)
      ARI
      1. Suomela, Antti
      2. Vlasic, Marc-Édouard (1 750 000 $ retained)
      3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (PHI)
      4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
      Rachats de contrats
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de ARI
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de WSH
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de SJS
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2181 500 000 $66 649 917 $660 750 $0 $14 850 083 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Sharks de San Jose
      7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 6
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 8
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 4
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      700 000 $700 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      675 000 $675 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 8
      5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 5
      1 635 000 $1 635 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 6
      1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
      3 937 500 $3 937 500 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      960 000 $960 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      735 000 $735 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      13 août 2019 à 18 h 35
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 730
      Vlasic has a full NMC why in the world would he waive it to leave the team he has been on his entire career -one of the best, most consistent teams in the NHL the past decade to go to one of the worst teams in the league?
      13 août 2019 à 18 h 38
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Rejoint: mars 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 282
      Quoting: sabres1108
      Vlasic has a full NMC why in the world would he waive it to leave the team he has been on his entire career -one of the best, most consistent teams in the NHL the past decade to go to one of the worst teams in the league?

The fact you just called Ari one of the worst teams is laughable, and read the description I said it’s just a option on his trade buddy
      GMs a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 18 h 48
      Rejoint: juill. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
      I don't see a team taking is contract, with retention, definitly. We saw Lucic, everything is possible. But what the **** is that contract anyway lol
      Ccc a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 18 h 49
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Quoting: GMs
      I don't see a team taking is contract, with retention, definitly. We saw Lucic, everything is possible. But what the **** is that contract anyway lol

the best in the league BABY!!! Lucic gonna save the flames, ask Gaudreau!
      GMs a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 19 h 31
      Once a Kings Fan Too
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 25,734
      That's an awfully long contract . . . unless he changes his name to Chlasic, I can't see him playing past 38.

I doubt that even his hometown Canadiens, who need LD, would take him on.
      Pharow et LumberJacques a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 19 h 45
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
      Quoting: Ccc
      The fact you just called Ari one of the worst teams is laughable, and read the description I said it’s just a option on his trade buddy

Arizona is still far behind san jose for a cup! San jose must win the cup the next 3 years after that it will be though with guys getting older every year.
      Billy739 a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 19 h 57
      Billy739
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,629

you ignored the Context of his statement as written in plain English .

like it or not it is Fact that ARZ is one of the worst teams of the past ''Decade'' as Sabres1108 referenced .
      maybe they are in the best position they've been in since 1995 but that doesnt erase the 9 other seasons that make up a decade being horrible .

its a bad trade partner anyways they need RD so badly they got 30 + year old LD pushed to the right side trying to make it work .
      the last thing they need is another LD its like trading SJS another top 4 RD (it would be stupid and a waste of cap to overload 1 side of 1 position )
      13 août 2019 à 20 h 6
      Billy739
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
      Vlasic's contract leaves few good options when he's 32 and has 7/8 years left at 7m cap
      i cant think of many contracts that bad SJS could swap with

outside maybe Brent Seabrook who signed a slightly less horrible deal but thats about it
      13 août 2019 à 21 h 0
      Karsenbill
      Mentions "j'aime": 256
      Vlasic still has a few really good years left before his decline and if we want to make more deep playoff runs in the near future, keeping Vlasic is very smart. He was excellent at the end of the season and in the playoffs last year and will have another really good one this year especially if partnered with EK65.
      Ccc et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 21 h 45
      Rejoint: août 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
      CCC we get ripped off here. Vlasic has a bad season but hes one of if not the best shutdown defender we could have
      Ccc a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Quoting: papishark
      CCC we get ripped off here. Vlasic has a bad season but hes one of if not the best shutdown defender we could have

I don’t want to move Vlasic, just saying a trade option, whether it’s next year for or expansion, I agree he doesn’t need nor should be traded just polled, but yee
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 7
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Quoting: Kill_Barson
      Vlasic still has a few really good years left before his decline and if we want to make more deep playoff runs in the near future, keeping Vlasic is very smart. He was excellent at the end of the season and in the playoffs last year and will have another really good one this year especially if partnered with EK65.

Agreed ^ my comment above don’t feel like typing it again
      Bill_Karsen a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 15
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Quoting: Billy739
      you ignored the Context of his statement as written in plain English .

like it or not it is Fact that ARZ is one of the worst teams of the past ''Decade'' as Sabres1108 referenced .
      maybe they are in the best position they've been in since 1995 but that doesnt erase the 9 other seasons that make up a decade being horrible .

its a bad trade partner anyways they need RD so badly they got 30 + year old LD pushed to the right side trying to make it work .
      the last thing they need is another LD its like trading SJS another top 4 RD (it would be stupid and a waste of cap to overload 1 side of 1 position )

Yes but we’re talking currently, If I said ANA was still one of the worst teams in the league I’d be wrong, because last year they were bad, this year I expect they are not (not a cup contender but better then last year). The point of me saying it is laughable was that Arizona is no longer a lottery team. Idk the point of you saying he’s writing in English cause it’s a “pointless point”. If I said New Jersey is one of the worst teams in the league, I’d be wrong because of recent memory; yes. But as of current day, with the offseason moves, you’d project them to also not be a lottery team anymore. So in plain English, the NHL is always fluctuating, saying San Jose is one of them best teams in the league as an evaluation for them based of past teams and last compared to the team we currently have, is false, because as of this current day, we aren’t a top 5 team in the league, maybe last season we were. But I’m saying his statement was laughable because Arizona has improved their team and last year at point could have made the playoffs and were WC contenders for a while. They were 18th in the league. So worst teams in the league currently would be LA OTT DET BUF (depends on what happens before the season but I’m saying currently) EDM (hasn’t improved but we’ll see). So I didn’t ignore his context lol
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 15
      Karsenbill
      Agreed ^ my comment above don’t feel like typing it again

To argue against your statement on top just briefly I will say that I think Vlasic is still a top pairing dman. Top 4 doesn't cut it. I think he is still an elite shutdown defenseman. Unlike some commenters on here, non sharks fans, I have watched nearly every game he has played since his rookie year and even through his struggles (due to injuries and being broke off from Braun for the first time in nearly 9 years) he still came out an elite player.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 21
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      To argue against your statement on top just briefly I will say that I think Vlasic is still a top pairing dman. Top 4 doesn't cut it. I think he is still an elite shutdown defenseman. Unlike some commenters on here, non sharks fans, I have watched nearly every game he has played since his rookie year and even through his struggles (due to injuries and being broke off from Braun for the first time in nearly 9 years) he still came out an elite player.

I agree completely, I think he’s still top 4 on most teams, top 2/3 for us. A rough year for him is till pretty decent. I love him. For sake of argument tho, I would say if we use his contract value for him he currently is a bit pricey, so maybe if next season (cup or not) or the season after this could still be what I think would be a fair trade for him, coming soon we’ll need money, expansion won’t grab him (most likely Kane or someone depends on what happens lol). Or wanting to use his 7 (we retain so 5 mil maybe) for a big FA or decent FA could be useful to. That would be my counter argument if I wasn’t a Vlasic fan. If I didn’t watch San Jose/ just base my view of things I don’t know a lot about I would say “lul Vlasic sucks nice contract”. Haha but yes Vlasic is necessary for our cup/ playoff runs
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 25
      Rejoint: août 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
      Considering Braun got a second and a third, Vlasic will atleast get a first
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 26
      Karsenbill
      I agree completely, I think he’s still top 4 on most teams, top 2/3 for us. A rough year for him is till pretty decent. I love him. For sake of argument tho, I would say if we use his contract value for him he currently is a bit pricey, so maybe if next season (cup or not) or the season after this could still be what I think would be a fair trade for him, coming soon we’ll need money, expansion won’t grab him (most likely Kane or someone depends on what happens lol). Or wanting to use his 7 (we retain so 5 mil maybe) for a big FA or decent FA could be useful to. That would be my counter argument if I wasn’t a Vlasic fan. If I didn’t watch San Jose/ just base my view of things I don’t know a lot about I would say “lul Vlasic sucks nice contract”. Haha but yes Vlasic is necessary for our cup/ playoff runs

Moving his contract is very hard to speculate but we have seen Doug Wilson do miraculous things. Doug also loves Vlasic and gave him that NMC for that reason. Doug was a Norris Trophy winner as well and loves his defensemen. It's not impossible but it's unlikely to get anything favorable.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 29
      Karsenbill

Braun got that because he also only has a year left on his deal at a very reasonable rate. Vlasic has 7 years remaining at 7 mil per. That changes the dynamics for the return.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 37
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Braun got that because he also only has a year left on his deal at a very reasonable rate. Vlasic has 7 years remaining at 7 mil per. That changes the dynamics for the return.

There is a world as Barson said Doug is a god, but we’d get a first if we’d retain close to 50% if not 50%, and it would probably be just Vlasic 50% 3rd for Cam Dump with 1 year who’s literally useless (nothing more than 3-4mil) a first
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 39
      Karsenbill
      There is a world as Barson said Doug is a god, but we’d get a first if we’d retain close to 50% if not 50%, and it would probably be just Vlasic 50% 3rd for Cam Dump with 1 year who’s literally useless (nothing more than 3-4mil) a first

Yep moving Vlasic would be more for cap relief than anything else. I'm sure Doug could nab a B level prospect or mid level pick in the mix but it would primarily be about cap space.
      Ccc a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 41
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Yep moving Vlasic would be more for cap relief than anything else. I'm sure Doug could nab a B level prospect or mid level pick in the mix but it would primarily be about cap space.

I mean we packaged some scraps plus balcers and got EK65 so no matter what AGM I see or make as “I’m bored post”, Doug always does the right thing almost every time if not 80%-90% of the time in the end so he could work his magic
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 43
      Karsenbill
      I mean we packaged some scraps plus balcers and got EK65 so no matter what AGM I see or make as “I’m bored post”, Doug always does the right thing almost every time if not 80%-90% of the time in the end so he could work his magic

Tierney and Demelo are very solid players. Norris is also a very good prospect. none are elite but they will all hold top 9 to top 6 roles in the next year or two. Certainly not mere "scraps"
      OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
      13 août 2019 à 22 h 54
      Démarrer sujet
      ? San Jose Sharks ?
      Tierney and Demelo are very solid players. Norris is also a very good prospect. none are elite but they will all hold top 9 to top 6 roles in the next year or two. Certainly not mere "scraps"

I didn’t mean scraps by “garbage” just used the word. I loved tierney. Demelo was eehhh, Norris I liked but personally he’s risky, or was risky, now he’s a lot more established. Balcers I liked a lot but i meant quantity was given over quality yah feel
      14 août 2019 à 17 h 25
      TheEmphatic1
      Mentions "j'aime": 39
      To be honest, I think he could be the first notable Shark drafted by the organization, only played for the organization, and retired from that organization. Whether he gets bought out (very possible down the road) or by his own choice, I think he enters retirement instead of playing for another team.

Also, he’s the one in charge of going to another team or not with that NMC.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage