Forums/Armchair-GM

YzerMan year 1

Créé par: Jfstompers
Équipe: 2019-20 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 18 juin 2019
Publié: 18 juin 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
it should have been for trouba but I guess ghost will have to do . filipula just because I have no idea what zadina or hirose will do so may need a player who can play up and down the lineup.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1750 000 $
1750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
12 750 000 $
12 750 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
caufield, cole
3750 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Callahan, Ryan
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
TBL
  1. Bowey, Madison
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (DET)
PHI
  1. Cholowski, Dennis
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (DET)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de NYI
Logo de SJS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de CBJ
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de WSH
Logo de DET
Logo de SJS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2483 000 000 $74 134 999 $145 000 $4 682 500 $8 865 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 300 000 $3 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 100 000 $$1M)
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 687 500 $2 687 500 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 954 545 $3 954 545 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 166 666 $3 166 666 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin 2019 à 21 h 31
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,111
If you're sure you have Gostisbehere coming in for that I'm completely good with trading Bowey. From the mocks I've seen involving Gostisbehere and Flyers Fans comments I just don't think its enough.

But I do like the plan.
18 juin 2019 à 21 h 49
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,055
Gee, I think the Wings are getting ripped on those deals. The Tampa deal, the picks aren't that far apart (in favour of the Wings) but the Wings are giving a young player for potential for a cap dump.
Ghost, Is he really that good? Cholowski has looked good and to give too picks too. Wings aren't making the playoffs next season. Keep the youngsters, the picks and the cap space.
18 juin 2019 à 21 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Quoting: aedoran
If you're sure you have Gostisbehere coming in for that I'm completely good with trading Bowey. From the mocks I've seen involving Gostisbehere and Flyers Fans comments I just don't think its enough.

But I do like the plan.

That is definetly enough, I even think Detroit says no in this scenerio. Cholowski was a former 1st rounder who looked promising last year then add a 1st and 2nd to that, Philly got themselves a good deal here then.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2019 à 22 h 35
Quoting: Survivorking77
That is definetly enough, I even think Detroit says no in this scenerio. Cholowski was a former 1st rounder who looked promising last year then add a 1st and 2nd to that, Philly got themselves a good deal here then.

Yeah he started the season in Detroit and the offensive part of his game was great and he got sent to work on his defense. I don't know if Detroit would do it. I'm on the fence I think all the arguing with Winnipeg fans have made me more receptive to the idea. But at of the end of next season Detroit will loose 5 defensemen expiring contracts and retirement leaving DeKeyser and Bowey as the most experienced Dmen. I guess it depends on how worried Detroit is on that matter.
18 juin 2019 à 23 h 2
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Yeah he started the season in Detroit and the offensive part of his game was great and he got sent to work on his defense. I don't know if Detroit would do it. I'm on the fence I think all the arguing with Winnipeg fans have made me more receptive to the idea. But at of the end of next season Detroit will loose 5 defensemen expiring contracts and retirement leaving DeKeyser and Bowey as the most experienced Dmen. I guess it depends on how worried Detroit is on that matter.

They'll have the room to bring in a UFA or two if need be. I think Chowlowski should be part of their solution though. Hronek looked good late in the year and another year of experience will help his development. I'm also randomly a big fan of Joe Hickett's game, reminds me of Jared Spurgeon a bit (probably because of the size). I think he just needs an opportunity to prove he can play which he really hasn't had the opportunity behind the vets like Green, Kronwall, Ericsson. It'll be good for Detroit to move on from them IMO.

Also, I think it is a possibility Byram falls to Detroit at 6, which would be phenomenal for them.
18 juin 2019 à 23 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 270
Modifié 18 juin 2019 à 23 h 47
Hronek looks like a #2 d-man (source), Chowlowki is a 2nd pairing guy (source) say a #4 and McIsaac looked like he could develop into a 2nd pair d-man too (rated as a 1st pairing here). That means Lindstrom would slot in as a 3rd pairing guy (source) with Oliwer Kaski (source)and Madison Bowey (source)being 6/7 guys. Honestly, that is pretty stacked. Add in Alec Regula (source/) who is showing some promise in the OHL.Don't give up completely on Vili Saarijärvi. And DDK who just turned 29.

Many believe Detroit's defensive prospects are awful. But it appears they are missing a #1 d-man not the rest. So I am not hoping for Byram to fall, but hoping they will be active enough to go get him.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 26
Modifié 19 juin 2019 à 2 h 43
Quoting: dca919
Hronek looks like a #2 d-man (source), Chowlowki is a 2nd pairing guy (source) say a #4 and McIsaac looked like he could develop into a 2nd pair d-man too (rated as a 1st pairing here). That means Lindstrom would slot in as a 3rd pairing guy (source) with Oliwer Kaski (source)and Madison Bowey (source)being 6/7 guys. Honestly, that is pretty stacked. Add in Alec Regula (source/) who is showing some promise in the OHL.Don't give up completely on Vili Saarijärvi And DDK who just turned 29.

Many believe Detroit's defensive prospects are awful. But it appears they are missing a #1 d-man not the rest. So I am not hoping for Byram to fall, but hoping they will be active enough to go get him.

I think Hronek can be a top pair guy. You're probably right with Cholowski a 2nd pair guy but depending on the partner maybe play thin the 2 spot. But he will definitely be on the power play. We do need a #1 Dman. Who is a better Trouba or Gostisbehere? If Trouba is better and they didn't offer Cholowski as part of the trade why would they use him here. I don't know a lot about Pionk is he better than Cholowski or the other way around. With Bowey I'm not ready to say he is nothing more than than a bottom he did look better at the end of the season as he got more comfortable. Aren't the Wings close to giving up on Saarijärvi.
19 juin 2019 à 2 h 22
Quoting: Survivorking77
They'll have the room to bring in a UFA or two if need be. I think Chowlowski should be part of their solution though. Hronek looked good late in the year and another year of experience will help his development. I'm also randomly a big fan of Joe Hickett's game, reminds me of Jared Spurgeon a bit (probably because of the size). I think he just needs an opportunity to prove he can play which he really hasn't had the opportunity behind the vets like Green, Kronwall, Ericsson. It'll be good for Detroit to move on from them IMO.

Also, I think it is a possibility Byram falls to Detroit at 6, which would be phenomenal for them.

Yeah Ericsson should've been bought out a couple of years ago, not sure if it was ownership or Holland being sentimental but it looks they are going to let play out his career. He was the last player taken in 2002 draft 9th round #291OA. Kronwall might be back to hit 1000 games but it will be one year and he will retire. Green I have no idea. Those 3 their contracts end at the end of the season and I assume they will retire. For Hicketts to make the the Wings he needs to find a balance. When he was brought up in the 2017-18 season move the puck offensive awareness was really good but he had trouble with his defensive game wasn't very good . At the end of last season when he was brought up his
his defense looked good but it was like his offensive game wasn't there.
19 juin 2019 à 8 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,307
I think Hronek can be a top pair guy. You're probably right with Cholowski a 2nd pair guy but depending on the partner maybe play thin the 2 spot. But he will definitely be on the power play. We do need a #1 Dman. Who is a better Trouba or Gostisbehere? If Trouba is better and they didn't offer Cholowski as part of the trade why would they use him here. I don't know a lot about Pionk is he better than Cholowski or the other way around. With Bowey I'm not ready to say he is nothing more than than a bottom he did look better at the end of the season as he got more comfortable. Aren't the Wings close to giving up on Saarijärvi.

I agree with about a lot of what everyone is saying. Cholo is best case a second pair guy and while ghost isn't an elite dman he is a top pair guy, can anchor the power play and play tons of minutes. I like cholo but ghost is 26 not like 30. Missing out on trouba is a big deal and like it or not I think we need an anchor on that blue line. Maybe kaski turns into a second pair guy and lindstrom and mcaaisc are all we hope and its fine but im sick of the blue line being a mess. Hell id buy myers too if I could have made the dollars work.
19 juin 2019 à 12 h 21
Quoting: Jfstompers
I agree with about a lot of what everyone is saying. Cholo is best case a second pair guy and while ghost isn't an elite dman he is a top pair guy, can anchor the power play and play tons of minutes. I like cholo but ghost is 26 not like 30. Missing out on trouba is a big deal and like it or not I think we need an anchor on that blue line. Maybe kaski turns into a second pair guy and lindstrom and mcaaisc are all we hope and its fine but im sick of the blue line being a mess. Hell id buy myers too if I could have made the dollars work.

With Lidstrom and Kaski who knows how good they really are till they play North American hockey. But Nicklas Lidstrom was a 3rd rd pick and now he is about the only Red Wing that can challenge Gordie Howe as the best Red Wing of all time. Now I know the chances of that happening to a team once is astronomical so it happening again is ludicrous, but. As I said I'd probably take this trade because at the end of this upcoming season DDK and Bowey will be our most experienced Dmen. So having a top pair defenseman could only help.

This link is form NHL.com
https://www.nhl.com/news/lidstrom-went-from-unnoticed-prospect-to-red-wings-hall-of-fame-defenceman/c-786078

I know saying Lidstrom could challenge Gordie as the best Wing ever and not even including Yzerman in the conversation will probably draw some hate but it's just an opinion.
20 juin 2019 à 10 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,307
With Lidstrom and Kaski who knows how good they really are till they play North American hockey. But Nicklas Lidstrom was a 3rd rd pick and now he is about the only Red Wing that can challenge Gordie Howe as the best Red Wing of all time. Now I know the chances of that happening to a team once is astronomical so it happening again is ludicrous, but. As I said I'd probably take this trade because at the end of this upcoming season DDK and Bowey will be our most experienced Dmen. So having a top pair defenseman could only help.

This link is form NHL.com
https://www.nhl.com/news/lidstrom-went-from-unnoticed-prospect-to-red-wings-hall-of-fame-defenceman/c-786078

I know saying Lidstrom could challenge Gordie as the best Wing ever and not even including Yzerman in the conversation will probably draw some hate but it's just an opinion.

I was talking about gustav lindstrom not trying to compare anyone to nick lid, that guys the best. I hope we get someone close to him one day
aedoran a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage