1800 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Smith, Craig (2 125 000 $ retained)
  2. Subban, P.K.
  3. Choix de 6e ronde en 2019 (NSH)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2020 (NSH)
Détails additionnels:
TOR overpays a little in order to get rid of Marleau. Just assuming that Marleau might be willing to waive his NMC for another contender.
NSH
  1. Johnsson, Andreas [Droits de RFA]
  2. Kadri, Nazem
  3. Liljegren, Timothy
  4. Marleau, Patrick
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
  7. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
MIN
  1. Kapanen, Kasperi [Droits de RFA]
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (NYI)
EDM
  1. Brown, Connor
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $82 584 865 $0 $582 500 $415 135 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
10 366 000 $10 366 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Predators de Nashville
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 28
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Pls, not Subban again....
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 29
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,485
Quoting: Laudan

One of the better RHDs on the move though.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
Hey BB. You do quite a few Preds trades.. what, if even possible, would it take to pry out Fabbro?
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 33
Formerly Jamiepo
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: BurgerBoss

One of the worst RHD on the move... I would rather clone zaitsev and pay the two of them 9m than have subban.

I just threw up in my mouth a bit....
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 33
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559

Fetch that whole package to CAR for Pesce or to STL for Parayko ( tho they cant take a Cap ) , but not for 2,5M overpaid aging RHD......

or if we stay in NSH...bring Ellis for that package.....tho TML overpayed by miles
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 34
hey look a squirrel
Mentions "j'aime": 3,775
Subban can be off ice distraction, not sure I want that on the Leafs
And that 9 million, oof that will hurt year later.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 34
Formerly Jamiepo
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
Hey BB. You do quite a few Preds trades.. what, if even possible, would it take to pry out Fabbro?

I’m sure would want a kings ransom. On this site anyway. I think that would be an excellent target for the leafs.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation

I'd actually say at this point taking Fabbro is impossible for the Leafs, because NSH can't afford to take the assets it'd take. And since they don't really have any that bad contracts, it makes it even harder to even out the value. Plus considering Fabbro is an important piece of their future, it's going to be even more unlikely that they'd move him.

Fabbro might currently be the hardest D to pry out from the Preds. That's what I think anyway.
blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 39
Quoting: Jamiepo
I’m sure would want a kings ransom. On this site anyway. I think that would be an excellent target for the leafs.

haha. yes, definitely on this site at least from most posters it would seem. But BB is always pretty reasonable, and I dig his posts and opinions.

A while back you did me the solid of listing out a bunch of rsd on elc's and I've been revisiting that in my thinking.. I'm kinda coming to accept that the best way forward might be to go with a young inexperienced but talent d core next year and let them develop together, rather than blowing up too much of offense in order to make the cap work. Fabbro would be a nice add, if possible, and if at a reasonable cost
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 39
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Fetch that whole package to CAR for Pesce or to STL for Parayko ( tho they cant take a Cap ) , but not for 2,5M overpaid aging RHD......

or if we stay in NSH...bring Ellis for that package.....tho TML overpayed by miles

Marleau is not waiving for Canes since they're not an actual contender. And STL is in no position to take that much cap as you said, nor are they even interested in the package I'm offering as it wouldn't really benefit them as much as it would benefit Preds...
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,279
Oilers probably would then say yes to that trade.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 41
I'd actually say at this point taking Fabbro is impossible for the Leafs, because NSH can't afford to take the assets it'd take. And since they don't really have any that bad contracts, it makes it even harder to even out the value. Plus considering Fabbro is an important piece of their future, it's going to be even more unlikely that they'd move him.

Fabbro might currently be the hardest D to pry out from the Preds. That's what I think anyway.

Cheers, BB. That was kinda my thinking, too. I had a similar ask of an Av's fan the other day about Timmins. And got a very similar response. T'is a bummer
justaBoss et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 46
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Cheers, BB. That was kinda my thinking, too. I had a similar ask of an Av's fan the other day about Timmins. And got a very similar response. T'is a bummer

IMO, the best bet for you guys is to wait on Liljegren. Might not be exactly what you need, but if he can stay healthy, it would be a good, cheap fix to the RHD issue. I like the Petrovic signing here too. Not very good, but fills a hole for a bit.
justaBoss et blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 13 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 262

Just make it Nylander and Liljegren in exchange to Fabbro and Bonino. NSH can afford to take $2-3 million bucks and it benefits both teams.
22 mai 2019 à 14 h 2
Quoting: Lenny7
IMO, the best bet for you guys is to wait on Liljegren. Might not be exactly what you need, but if he can stay healthy, it would be a good, cheap fix to the RHD issue. I like the Petrovic signing here too. Not very good, but fills a hole for a bit.

Yeah, increasingly that's my take too. I've played around with a few roster makeups where we could make the cap work (with reasonable rfa signings) by promoting Lily (Dubas indicated he expected him to have some games this year as a leaf before he was injured in the A, so I really kinda see him up next year) and trading Brown for a pick and one of Kap or Johnsson for a rsd d on an elc. That leaves us with a super green d grouping, but it might not be the worst way through next year.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 14 h 3
Quoting: TheChief
Just make it Nylander and Liljegren in exchange to Fabbro and Bonino. NSH can afford to take $2-3 million bucks and it benefits both teams.

You sir, are a charming thief with your avatar and that offer..
justaBoss et TheChief a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 14 h 7
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Yeah, increasingly that's my take too. I've played around with a few roster makeups where we could make the cap work (with reasonable rfa signings) by promoting Lily (Dubas indicated he expected him to have some games this year as a leaf before he was injured in the A, so I really kinda see him up next year) and trading Brown for a pick and one of Kap or Johnsson for a rsd d on an elc. That leaves us with a super green d grouping, but it might not be the worst way through next year.

For sure. I think you can count out guys like Fabbro/Makar, and a guy like Timmins is someone who you'd have to be pretty worried about getting due to the concussion issues, but there's certainly some young guys out there that might be get-able.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of teams in the NHL who have the best D-cores are all teams that have developed their prospects from within.
22 mai 2019 à 15 h 57
Quoting: Lenny7
For sure. I think you can count out guys like Fabbro/Makar, and a guy like Timmins is someone who you'd have to be pretty worried about getting due to the concussion issues, but there's certainly some young guys out there that might be get-able.

At the end of the day, the vast majority of teams in the NHL who have the best D-cores are all teams that have developed their prospects from within.

Yeah, I agree with that, too. That approach requires some patience, which seems to be in increasingly short supply (for every team save Boston and St. Louis..) as well as a teams ability to sign the rfas that they've developed to a reasonable deal in order to keep them in the fold...

Someone from the leafs will need to get moved in the offseason, and if it comes down to Johnsson or Kap needing to go, maybe someone like Juulsen could come back with an offset, and in doing so maybe the combination of the small cap savings and the future potential of a young rsd is worth the loss of one of the guys we developed and might need to lose.. it's a bummer. I'd hate to lose either of those 2 guys.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2019 à 16 h 0
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 23

As it currently stands, it'd take a true offensive talent to acquire Fabbro. His emergence is a huge factor in the Preds being willing to shop their other defensemen. Keep in mind, he is much less expensive—which allows further flexibility when trying to add goal scorers.

My gut says it's unlikely Poile would move Fabbro prior to Seattle expansion. The more difficult decisions are likely revolving around the other d-men.
22 mai 2019 à 16 h 14
Quoting: LordFrahnk
As it currently stands, it'd take a true offensive talent to acquire Fabbro. His emergence is a huge factor in the Preds being willing to shop their other defensemen. Keep in mind, he is much less expensive—which allows further flexibility when trying to add goal scorers.

My gut says it's unlikely Poile would move Fabbro prior to Seattle expansion. The more difficult decisions are likely revolving around the other d-men.

I hear ya on that. I think the very reason that the Preds would want to keep and move on from the others (if needed) is the same reason that the leafs would want to aquire him instead of the others.. contract price tags are super important.

If I'm reading between the lines here, I'm guessing that you're suggesting some trade centered around Johnsson or Kap would likely be a nonstarter and you're fishing for Nylander... I really don't think Dubas has any interest in moving him at all, but I certainly could be wrong..if it was the right trade.
22 mai 2019 à 16 h 31
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 23
I hear ya on that. I think the very reason that the Preds would want to keep and move on from the others (if needed) is the same reason that the leafs would want to aquire him instead of the others.. contract price tags are super important.

If I'm reading between the lines here, I'm guessing that you're suggesting some trade centered around Johnsson or Kap would likely be a nonstarter and you're fishing for Nylander... I really don't think Dubas has any interest in moving him at all, but I certainly could be wrong..if it was the right trade.

I'd say you're spot on. Preds have to move someone with a significant cap hit to free up room, however, the pieces Poile would ultimately agree to move for a scoring threat like Nylander aren't as appealing to other teams for that exact same reason.
22 mai 2019 à 17 h 47
Quoting: LordFrahnk
I'd say you're spot on. Preds have to move someone with a significant cap hit to free up room, however, the pieces Poile would ultimately agree to move for a scoring threat like Nylander aren't as appealing to other teams for that exact same reason.

It's this dynamic that actually makes me enjoy the cap system. it really forces teams to weigh alot of options that they likely wouldn't otherwise and forces some discipline on management regimes. It's a constant balancing act between whats needed right now and how you build for sustained success, and it very well could mean that a team needs to consciously take a step back from one season to the next in order to get their ducks in a row 2 years out. Or even harder... a team might need to move on from someone they don't want to because their contract blows the cap structure and weakens the overall team, no matter how good they are individually.

All that, and math. I really like math.
LordFrahnk a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage