RFAANSCAP HIT
43 500 000 $
43 500 000 $
810 160 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Frost, Morgan
  2. Gudas, Radko
  3. MacDonald, Andrew (1 500 000 $ retained)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (PHI)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (PHI)
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (NYI)
TOR
    Future considerations
    OTT
    1. MacDonald, Andrew
    2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (NYI)
    3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (STL)
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 000 000 $73 475 666 $0 $215 000 $9 524 334 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    AD
    UFA - 1
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    10 160 000 $10 160 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 6
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C
    RFA - 3
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    700 000 $700 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
    2 345 000 $2 345 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    675 000 $675 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
    DG
    UFA - 1
    675 000 $675 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    18 mai 2019 à 7 h 29
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 26,483
    This is a tough one. I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of trading both Nylander and Kadri, but all of the constructions I've done (all of which are much less radical), with or without trading Nikita Zaitsev, result in a terribly weak right-hand side on defense. This type of overhaul may be the answer, because it delivers an excellent potential for Kadri's replacement, leaves Toronto with a reasonable defense, and obtains a wonderfully high draft pick this year -- so high that I think that 2020 second may be over the top (particularly if the return for MacDonald is a second).
    18 mai 2019 à 8 h 8
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,546
    Agree with OldNYI Fan above that it would difficult for the Leafs to give up both Kadri and Nylander, only because you're depending on Frost to be NHL ready at centre. My thoughts it's too much for the Flyers to give up. I'm one who has devalued Nylander's trade value. Flyers keep their first rounder, and as a Leaf I would still do it. Some good thought on the trades.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 8 h 43
    Rejoint: févr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 418
    Is the 11th overall worth Nylander? In a one for one, the Leafs would be making a mistake doing that deal however if the player was Kadri, that's probably a deal they'd make.
    That leaves Frost, Gudas, MacDonald, and a 2nd for the other Leafs player. Again, a deal you could make for Kadri but not Nylander.

Most view Nylander, right now, as a cap dump...which is a mistake. This is a player that looked excellent at centre this year but couldn't buy a bounce or wingers with any talent. If he returns to Matthews wing along with Johnsson next year, 70 points should be expected. Maybe a lot more. And if he is the 3rd line centre with perhaps Kapanen and Moore, he could be in the 60+ range again with PP time.

Frost could be great too. Could. My ask for Kadri would be Frost and a 2020 1st... What did Hayes go for?
    18 mai 2019 à 9 h 39
    Thank you Pavelski
    Rejoint: oct. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 31,501
    Not bad nod
    18 mai 2019 à 10 h 45
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
    I'm lining up with OldNy, Pal, and Goulet on this one.. it's a tough one.

I can see the benefit of moving one of Nylander or Kadri, and I can see how it'd be hard to give up on either. Nylander for all the reasons that have been debated forever on this site, and Kadri because he is the kind of player that I think Toronto needs more of, not less.

That said, Nylander really needs a bounce back year, but if the IIHF tourney is any indication it looks like he will, and in time his contract will look like a good one. Kadri struggled this year, in part, because of his diminished role and some crappy puck luck (it seemed like he was hitting the post almost every game..)imo... Also, he needs to be able to keep a lid on things - his suspension really cost us this year, and its an extra tough pill to swallow given where the Bruins are right now.

What I'd really like to see up front is something like this..

Kadri-JT-Hyman
    Moore/the new Russian Kid-AM-Marner
    Johnsson-Nylander-Kap

But.. like OldNy states, then our RS D becomes really green and kinda scary...

and that kinda seems to be the pickle that were in. Upgrade the D like you've done here, and take a gamble on the forwards being rearranged. Or try and keep the forwards in tact, and in doing so, we're taking a huge gamble on the d... and hoping like hell that the prospects pan out and Dermott can carry a heavier load..

Something has to give.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 10 h 54
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 26,483
    Quoting: blowing_the_zone

I can see the benefit of moving one of Nylander or Kadri, and I can see how it'd be hard to give up on either. Nylander for all the reasons that have been debated forever on this site, and Kadri because he is the kind of player that I think Toronto needs more of, not less.

That said, Nylander really needs a bounce back year, but if the IIHF tourney is any indication it looks like he will, and in time his contract will look like a good one. Kadri struggled this year, in part, because of his diminished role and some crappy puck luck (it seemed like he was hitting the post almost every game..)imo... Also, he needs to be able to keep a lid on things - his suspension really cost us this year, and its an extra tough pill to swallow given where the Bruins are right now.

Kadri-JT-Hyman
    Johnsson-Nylander-Kap

and that kinda seems to be the pickle that were in. Upgrade the D like you've done here, and take a gamble on the forwards being rearranged. Or try and keep the forwards in tact, and in doing so, we're taking a huge gamble on the d... and hoping like hell that the prospects pan out and Dermott can carry a heavier load..

Something has to give.

Spot on.
    blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 11 h 29
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,562
    Modifié 18 mai 2019 à 12 h 1
    In terms of PHI trade i would stick with following two, coming from their fans :

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/225254

( guy is offering Gudas, Ratcliffe and a 2nd for Kadri as alternative, and i simulated it, it passes in terms of Cap )

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1155700

( original thread linked in first post )
    18 mai 2019 à 11 h 31
    hey look a squirrel
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,803
    This is one of the best overall roster constructions I have seen in a while.

This improves our D and we need the improvement.
    But here is a question, while Dermott and Hyman are injured, what are you doing in those 2 spots?
    18 mai 2019 à 11 h 33
    Kadri struggled this year, in part, because of his diminished role and some crappy puck luck (it seemed like he was hitting the post almost every game..)imo... Also, he needs to be able to keep a lid on things - his suspension really cost us this year, and its an extra tough pill to swallow given where the Bruins are right now.

As for Kadri from some other debate, he didnt struggle, he just was same as before :

Quoting: Laudan

18 + 22 = 40
    18 + 26 = 44
    20 + 30 = 50
    18 + 21 = 39
    17 + 28 = 45
    32 + 29 = 62 - guess who came and play on his wing
    32 + 23 = 55 - same as above
    16 + 28 = 44 - guess who didnt play on his wing

As for the phantom winger....

19 + 42 = 61
    22 + 47 = 69
    26 + 68 = 94 - guess who was center in his line

As for the unnamed center, he just reached his career highs.....

Actually those two "with Marner" seasons were the reason i started to trade Kadri last summer, cause the boost in his points would be possiblly considered as hes rising and he would bring notable assets back if traded....after this season it just panned out...well, you know....
    18 mai 2019 à 11 h 39
    As for Kadri from some other debate, he didnt struggle, he just was same as before :

Damn. I hate it when someone uses evidence and logic to destroy my argument and point of view..

Why you gotta be like that??
    GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 12 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
    Modifié 18 mai 2019 à 12 h 35
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    This is a tough one. I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of trading both Nylander and Kadri, but all of the constructions I've done (all of which are much less radical), with or without trading Nikita Zaitsev, result in a terribly weak right-hand side on defense. This type of overhaul may be the answer, because it delivers an excellent potential for Kadri's replacement, leaves Toronto with a reasonable defense, and obtains a wonderfully high draft pick this year -- so high that I think that 2020 second may be over the top (particularly if the return for MacDonald is a second).

Quoting: palhal
    Agree with OldNYI Fan above that it would difficult for the Leafs to give up both Kadri and Nylander, only because you're depending on Frost to be NHL ready at centre. My thoughts it's too much for the Flyers to give up. I'm one who has devalued Nylander's trade value. Flyers keep their first rounder, and as a Leaf I would still do it. Some good thought on the trades.

Quoting: Goulet
    Is the 11th overall worth Nylander? In a one for one, the Leafs would be making a mistake doing that deal however if the player was Kadri, that's probably a deal they'd make.
    That leaves Frost, Gudas, MacDonald, and a 2nd for the other Leafs player. Again, a deal you could make for Kadri but not Nylander.

Most view Nylander, right now, as a cap dump...which is a mistake. This is a player that looked excellent at centre this year but couldn't buy a bounce or wingers with any talent. If he returns to Matthews wing along with Johnsson next year, 70 points should be expected. Maybe a lot more. And if he is the 3rd line centre with perhaps Kapanen and Moore, he could be in the 60+ range again with PP time.

Frost could be great too. Could. My ask for Kadri would be Frost and a 2020 1st... What did Hayes go for?

Not sure if anyone noticed but I left 3m in cap space. Personally I would sign spezza to a one year deal to fill the gap for one season. If needed. If frost turns out to be nhl good spezza can play 4c.

2020 season... leafs have 21-22m in cap space.

This wasn’t my trade, I’m not really for or against it. Frost will be a very good nhl player. The leafs could always ask for Laughton as well.
    18 mai 2019 à 12 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo

Marner was rarely on kadri’s wing. He was with bozak and Jvr. Kadri always had the misfit line.
    18 mai 2019 à 12 h 52
    Quoting: Jamiepo
    Not sure if anyone noticed but I left 3m in cap space. Personally I would sign spezza to a one year deal to fill the gap for one season. If needed. If frost turns out to be nhl good spezza can play 4c.

2020 season... leafs have 21-22m in cap space.

This wasn’t my trade, I’m not really for or against it. Frost will be a very good nhl player. The leafs could always ask for Laughton as well.

Do you think it would be worth it if we could get Spezza as a 3C on a cheap and short deal? Is he washed up? Would Babcock even play him, or would he give him the Hitch treatment and healthy scratch him? What do you think Spezza gets on his next contract?

I ask all this cause he was one of my favorite players back in his prime.. which, obviously has past him by, but he still has skill that could be useful.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo

Kadri-JT-Hyman
    Johnsson-Nylander-Kap

Something has to give.

Why not:

Kadri-Tavares-marner
    Johnsson-Matthews-Bracco
    Moore-Nylander-kapanen

Well... other than the fact we can’t afford that lineup lol.

I would have loved to see that first line in the playoffs. Give marner 2 snipers that can both dig pucks and all 3 play avwicked defensive game.
    Goulet a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo
    Do you think it would be worth it if we could get Spezza as a 3C on a cheap and short deal? Is he washed up? Would Babcock even play him, or would he give him the Hitch treatment and healthy scratch him? What do you think Spezza gets on his next contract?

I ask all this cause he was one of my favorite players back in his prime.. which, obviously has past him by, but he still has skill that could be useful.

Are you kidding? Babcock would probably play him like a 1c, give him 12 minutes in every third period. That’s why I’m only signing him to a 1 year deal. Spezza isn’t what he used to be but is for sure still nhl good and capable as a 3c.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 16
    Why not:

Kadri-Tavares-marner
    Johnsson-Matthews-Bracco
    Moore-Nylander-kapanen

Well... other than the fact we can’t afford that lineup lol.

I would have loved to see that first line in the playoffs. Give marner 2 snipers that can both dig pucks and all 3 play avwicked defensive game.

Yeah, there were so many permutations we coulda tried this year and didnt for one reason or another i.e. Nylander hold out, Kadri suspension, injuries... Babs.. etc

We could afford that forward group if Marleau retires, although from the CJ interview it sounds like that option is out the window.. despite the rumours of his kids being enrolled in school for the fall in SJ. But rumours = Lucic trade.. wink

Im still holding out some slight hope that he does hang them up.. its still a possibility. And if that does happen Id be more than happy if they keep the forwards in tact , play around with the line up options like we've laid out, and take the gamble on the young and green rsd.

Sigh. But like so many things in life, my hopes tend to get dashed..
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 16
    Are you kidding? Babcock would probably play him like a 1c, give him 12 minutes in every third period. That’s why I’m only signing him to a 1 year deal. Spezza isn’t what he used to be but is for sure still nhl good and capable as a 3c.

Lol
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 30
    PJosephM13
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 126
    If i’m Dubas I do everything in my power to keep Nylander. His upside is worth it.
    Kadri out
    Z is out
    Kappy or Brown
    Hopefully they get a good RHD out of it.
    They are going to take a big hit.
    Leafs are going to be great again in 2 years, when there young D prospects are ready.
    GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 37
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo
    Quoting: PJosephM13
    If i’m Dubas I do everything in my power to keep Nylander. His upside is worth it.
    Kadri out
    Z is out
    Kappy or Brown
    Leafs are going to be great again in 2 years, when there young D prospects are ready.

I agree, nylander will shut all the detractors up next year and they’ll move on to something new to troll leafs fans about.

I’m actually quite surprised @palhal didn’t like this trade. By his standard I got a 12th overall, frost and Gudas for Kadri.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 55

Spezza (on record saying this) doesn't care about money anymore, he wants to play. Babcock does love his vets... However, Nylander could be a great 3C on this team.

Give him a million and sort out the lineup later.
    GenXHockey et blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 57

Why not reuniting Marleau and Thornton on third line.....just joking.....
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 58
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo
    Quoting: Goulet
    Spezza (on record saying this) doesn't care about money anymore, he wants to play. Babcock does love his vets... However, Nylander could be a great 3C on this team.

Give him a million and sort out the lineup later.

I would leave spezza on as 3c and let nylander go wild with Matthews next season.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 58
    Quoting: PJosephM13
    Kadri out
    Z is out
    Kappy or Brown

Everyone thought Draisaitl was overpaid at 8.5M...then he scored 40 and hit the century mark. To write off Nylander after a ****ty statistical season could be catastrophic.
    18 mai 2019 à 13 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Formerly Jamiepo

Sure we could get England and hainsey on D too and go around the league challenging alumni teams... lol
    18 mai 2019 à 14 h 0

Spezza, being a righty, could be better with Marleau than Jumbo...

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage