Forums/Armchair-GM

Hamilton Nylander Ferland Lucic back to Boston

Créé par: Oil9729
Équipe: 2019-20 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 1 mars 2019
Publié: 2 mars 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Puljujarvi trade is 2019 FIRST ROUND PICK!!!!!!!
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Puljujarvi, Jesse
11 000 000 $
Ferland, Michael
44 000 000 $
Starett, Shane
1800 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Lucic, Milan (3 000 000 $ retained)
EDM
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (OTT)
CAR
  1. Puljujarvi, Jesse
  2. Sekera, Andrej
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2080 000 000 $77 710 198 $0 $332 500 $2 289 802 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Ferland, Michael
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
808 333 $808 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 835 000 $2 835 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
RFA - 1
687 500 $687 500 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
Starett, Shane
800 000 $800 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars 2019 à 2 h 46
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Leafs would block your phone number.
2 mars 2019 à 3 h 3
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
1) Even with 3 Million retained Boston would not take lucic back for 5 more years. You're stuck with him unless he gets bought out.

2) Ottawa does not need benning or want benning so why give up a draft pick? Benning is not worth more than a 6th or 7th round pick from a playoff team.

3) Leafs would hang up as Nurse is not what they need (he's a left handed defenseman) also, that trade is almost as bad as Hall for Larsson in terms of the leafs perspective. Swap Nurse with Larsson, 2019 1st round pick and Caleb Jones for Nylander and Brown

4) Oilers GM would be fired for this.
2 mars 2019 à 7 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,569
Boston declines
2 mars 2019 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,909
Boston won’t even take your call. No way in hell they are taking Looch back. Unless you are adding McDavid for Krejci and taking Backes too you can forget it.

If he had 1 year left, you retained half and added a 1st in exchange for a 4th, maybe they’d consider it. Until then. Don’t bother.
2 mars 2019 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2019
Quoting: jayhus
1) Even with 3 Million retained Boston would not take lucic back for 5 more years. You're stuck with him unless he gets bought out.

2) Ottawa does not need benning or want benning so why give up a draft pick? Benning is not worth more than a 6th or 7th round pick from a playoff team.

3) Leafs would hang up as Nurse is not what they need (he's a left handed defenseman) also, that trade is almost as bad as Hall for Larsson in terms of the leafs perspective. Swap Nurse with Larsson, 2019 1st round pick and Caleb Jones for Nylander and Brown

4) Oilers GM would be fired for this.

That is WAY to much to give for Nylander, Oilers are better off getting wingers from free agency then give all of that. Nurse is a better player then Larsson, younger, faster, and is having a WAY better season. Just cause he’s a lefty doesn’t mean Leafs wouldn’t want him. They are losing Gardiner who is also a lefty. On top of all of that, Leafs need to sign Marner AND Kapenin, who both play the same wing position as Nylander. They need cap space more then anything. I’m guessing they would want Nurse cause his cap hit is only 3.2 mill.
2 mars 2019 à 14 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Quoting: Oil9729
That is WAY to much to give for Nylander, Oilers are better off getting wingers from free agency then give all of that. Nurse is a better player then Larsson, younger, faster, and is having a WAY better season. Just cause he’s a lefty doesn’t mean Leafs wouldn’t want him. They are losing Gardiner who is also a lefty. On top of all of that, Leafs need to sign Marner AND Kapenin, who both play the same wing position as Nylander. They need cap space more then anything. I’m guessing they would want Nurse cause his cap hit is only 3.2 mill.

Nylander is way better than any winger in free agency and can also play centre. Any deal would start with Larsson and a 1st. Guaranteed. Leafs don't need Nurse. He'd be a nice addition for the physical side, but they need a righty. Even though they're most likely losing Gardiner, they still have Rielly, Muzzin, Dermott, Rosen, and Sandin who are all lefties.. the left hand side is already stacked. The need for a right handed shot puts Larsson at the front of the list and a 1st and a prospect along with that is certainly not out of the question. Nylander is one of the best Leafs in terms of possession and controlling play
2 mars 2019 à 15 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: jonesryan
Nylander is way better than any winger in free agency and can also play centre. Any deal would start with Larsson and a 1st. Guaranteed. Leafs don't need Nurse. He'd be a nice addition for the physical side, but they need a righty. Even though they're most likely losing Gardiner, they still have Rielly, Muzzin, Dermott, Rosen, and Sandin who are all lefties.. the left hand side is already stacked. The need for a right handed shot puts Larsson at the front of the list and a 1st and a prospect along with that is certainly not out of the question. Nylander is one of the best Leafs in terms of possession and controlling play

I agree Nylander is better then any winger available in free agency but like I said he’s not worth Larsson, 1st round pick and Jones. Better off getting a player that would just cost the oilers nothing but money like Simmonds then lose all that. Nurse is better then all those guys you mention for the LD depth except Reily and is only 23 and on a cheap contract. Muzzin is already having a rough go as a leaf and is older. He was just brought in for the playoffs, he would still be a good bottom pairing D but I think Nurse is in the top 4 right away and is an answer to the D for the Leafs for the future. Muzzin only has 1 more year left on his deal then they would be looking for another Dman again. Riellly, Nurse, Muzzin is a solid left line. The main reason the trade makes sense is cause the Leafs NEED cap space. Trading Nylander and getting a cap hit coming back won’t happen. I think the trade works for both teams but I’m not sending all that away just for Nylander. It’s a fair trade 1 for 1 and Edmonton isn’t getting as hosed as it did for Hall for Larsson.
4 mars 2019 à 19 h 14
I agree Nylander is better then any winger available in free agency but like I said he’s not worth Larsson, 1st round pick and Jones. Better off getting a player that would just cost the oilers nothing but money like Simmonds then lose all that. Nurse is better then all those guys you mention for the LD depth except Reily and is only 23 and on a cheap contract. Muzzin is already having a rough go as a leaf and is older. He was just brought in for the playoffs, he would still be a good bottom pairing D but I think Nurse is in the top 4 right away and is an answer to the D for the Leafs for the future. Muzzin only has 1 more year left on his deal then they would be looking for another Dman again. Riellly, Nurse, Muzzin is a solid left line. The main reason the trade makes sense is cause the Leafs NEED cap space. Trading Nylander and getting a cap hit coming back won’t happen. I think the trade works for both teams but I’m not sending all that away just for Nylander. It’s a fair trade 1 for 1 and Edmonton isn’t getting as hosed as it did for Hall for Larsson.

The Problem with getting a player like Simmonds is he is just another player like Lucic who does not have a long term future with McDavid. You want a player who is around the same age group so that they can be in their prime with McDavid and is also locked up at a reasonable cap hit for his prime years. Also, Larsson, Caleb Jones and a 1st from Oilers for Nylander and Brown would only get the conversation started with the Leafs. It would require more from Oilers to get that trade done. Oilers get a 1st line Winger for McDavid and a 3rd Line winger who can also play anywhere up the line up when needed. Also Nurse straight up for Nylander is a stupid scenario because that ****s up oilers long term and also because him alone is not worth Nylander. You would still need to send a 3rd round pick or a B level prospect back. But either way he is not what the Leafs need so hence that trade would never happen.
4 mars 2019 à 19 h 16

Totally Agree with this. Also, let's not forget that the Oilers had trade talks with the Leafs which was centered around Larsson going to the Leafs in exchange for Connor Brown plus prospects and picks... Clearly the GM's don't value that high. So a 1st and a grade A prospect from Oilers is well within question.
4 mars 2019 à 20 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: jayhus
The Problem with getting a player like Simmonds is he is just another player like Lucic who does not have a long term future with McDavid. You want a player who is around the same age group so that they can be in their prime with McDavid and is also locked up at a reasonable cap hit for his prime years. Also, Larsson, Caleb Jones and a 1st from Oilers for Nylander and Brown would only get the conversation started with the Leafs. It would require more from Oilers to get that trade done. Oilers get a 1st line Winger for McDavid and a 3rd Line winger who can also play anywhere up the line up when needed. Also Nurse straight up for Nylander is a stupid scenario because that ****s up oilers long term and also because him alone is not worth Nylander. You would still need to send a 3rd round pick or a B level prospect back. But either way he is not what the Leafs need so hence that trade would never happen.

I didn’t know the trade was for Nylander AND Brown, that changes a lot of things. I’m not sure if the Leafs would wanna lose both those guys but if they got Marner and Kapanen maybe?? Hard to say

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage