SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Worst GM in the league?

23 janv. 2019 à 8 h 3
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,271
Now that the worst GM in the NHL is gone (Chiarelli), who is the new worst GM in the league?
23 janv. 2019 à 8 h 23
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,676
Is it interesting (and sad) that the Oilers fire Chiarelli a few days after the questionable contract was made with Koskinen. What are the Lowe, Nicholson and McTavish doing as Oiler executives? Total dysfunctional and incompetent.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2019 à 9 h 2
Démarrer sujet
WentWughes
Quoting: palhal
Is it interesting (and sad) that the Oilers fire Chiarelli a few days after the questionable contract was made with Koskinen. What are the Lowe, Nicholson and McTavish doing as Oiler executives? Total dysfunctional and incompetent.

According to some TSN Insiders, they believe it was further up that made the deal. Apparently Management isn't the problem, it's actually ownership
23 janv. 2019 à 10 h 24
Habs/Pens fan
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 273
I guess Stan Bowman or Jim Nill. But there not the most incompetent people anymore. It's tough. Hopefully some good will happen.
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2019 à 10 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 435
I nominate Bergevin (MTL).
KSIxSKULLS et wojme a aimé ceci.
23 janv. 2019 à 10 h 27
Démarrer sujet
WentWughes
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
I nominate Bergevin (MTL).

I nominate Botterill smile
23 janv. 2019 à 10 h 29
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,676
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
According to some TSN Insiders, they believe it was further up that made the deal. Apparently Management isn't the problem, it's actually ownership

Interesting, that Koskinen signing. Not only is "The Donald" owned by the Russians, but apparently the Oilers owner too.
23 janv. 2019 à 10 h 35
Démarrer sujet
WentWughes
Interesting, that Koskinen signing. Not only is "The Donald" owned by the Russians, but apparently the Oilers owner too.

That was part of the reason why they believe it's higher management making these moves. Why allow Chia to sign Koskinen when you know he is gone if you lose the next game
23 janv. 2019 à 11 h 17
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Pierre Dorion. Duchene trade, Hoffman and Karlsson trades, Dahlen trade, there's a lot to pick apart with him
KSIxSKULLS, Cdn_bacon, The_Future and 2 others a aimé ceci.
28 janv. 2019 à 15 h 49
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
It's not any one person but the worst management is probably Ottawa. It's not Dorion, or Melnyk, or anyone, but the overall management is not very good.
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
29 janv. 2019 à 3 h 0
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523

Seriously! Where as the oversight? The entire organization needs a major overhaul. They've been blessed w/ a decade of super high 1st round picks and failed miserably in drafting and developing 2nd and 3rd rounders. Look at the successful franchises in the league. They've all been successful at drafting and developing late round picks. EDM gets an F for scouting, development, coaching, management, and ownership.
1 févr. 2019 à 5 h 14
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: Hockeylover360
I guess Stan Bowman or Jim Nill. But there not the most incompetent people anymore. It's tough. Hopefully some good will happen.

The Panarin trade never made any sense to anyone but Stan Bowman. That was worse than the Hall for Larsson trade...by far. Patrick Kane would be leading the league in points if he still had Panarin on his line and PP. I think the worst GM right now has to be Eugene Melnyk of OTT. Yes, I do realize that he's the owner, but everyone knows he's the de facto GM. A lot of guys think Bergevin is terrible, too. But he's been sneaky good over the past 12 months.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage