Logo de EDM
      Logo de SJS
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      3079 500 000 $75 350 832 $2 550 000 $5 627 500 $4 149 168 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
      AG, C
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
      AD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 2
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
      C
      UFA - 1
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AD
      UFA - 1
      787 500 $787 500 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, C
      UFA - 1
      863 333 $863 333 $
      AD
      UFA - 1
      675 000 $675 000 $
      C
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
      770 833 $770 833 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      650 000 $650 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      770 833 $770 833 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
      894 167 $894 167 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 4
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 6
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      DD
      UFA - 1
      675 000 $675 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 2
      675 000 $675 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      863 333 $863 333 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
      761 666 $761 666 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
      DG/DD
      RFA - 3
      Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
      4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 6
      720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
      DD
      UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      16 oct. 2018 à 8 h 44
      KFTW
      Rejoint: juill. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 24,096
      I like these trades but idk f the Leafs would be interested in the EDM trade
      16 oct. 2018 à 8 h 58
      Kings guru
      Rejoint: oct. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 216
      At the moment we don't even have the cap space to sign Kempe next season, never mind Nylander. How does that trade make any sense for us?
      ShutUp a aimé ceci.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 1
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
      Quoting: MT_11
      At the moment we don't even have the cap space to sign Kempe next season, never mind Nylander. How does that trade make any sense for us?

I wasn't taking camp into considersation. Maybe add in Phaneuf or another cap dump for you to be able to sign him.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 3
      Shut Up
      Rejoint: oct. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 15
      1. LA straight up can't accept that trade to begin with, as stated above
      2. Overpayment for Pesce imo
      3. Closer to being balanced than the other 3, though I'm not sure Oilers take it given the quantity of prospects
      4. Just no. Stop.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: ShutUp
      1. LA straight up can't accept that trade to begin with, as stated above
      2. Overpayment for Pesce imo
      3. Closer to being balanced than the other 3, though I'm not sure Oilers take it given the quantity of prospects
      4. Just no. Stop.

The first one wasn''t taking cap in consideration as I said before why not give Toronto a cap dump to be able to spend the money
      2. it's what it takes to get him from Carolina its a rhd
      3. ok, but they need a winger so it makes it worth the trade
      4. thats what it costs to get a top RHD
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 6
      Kings guru
      Rejoint: oct. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 216
      Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
      I wasn't taking camp into considersation. Maybe add in Phaneuf or another cap dump for you to be able to sign him.

Forbort, Lewis and Clifford are already out the door for us next season likely, with Blake also reportedly being 'open' to trading Carter if the price is right, so I don't think the dump would have to be as extreme as Phaneuf.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 12
      Let's go Pens!
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 382
      I'd only accept trade Pesce if you swap Marincin to Liljegren. Pesce has one of the best contracts in cost and benefits of the league. To trade him, Carolina would have to get a no-brainer offer. That's not the case here to me.

I like St. Louis trade. But if I were their GM, I wouldn't trade Pietrangelo. He's one of the best all around d-man of the league. Parayko would be the one I'd accept your offer.

The Oilers trade makes no sense to Toronto. It wouldn't solve their D problem. At least right now. And they need and want to solve right now. So...

I don't like the Kings trade either for the same reason.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 13
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: MT_11
      Forbort, Lewis and Clifford are already out the door for us next season likely, with Blake also reportedly being 'open' to trading Carter if the price is right, so I don't think the dump would have to be as extreme as Phaneuf.

well what is the problem with cap then you wouldn't have to sign him right away
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 15
      Just Keep Swimming
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,657
      Quoting: Willian_Cardoso
      I'd only accept trade Pesce if you swap Marincin to Liljegren. Pesce has one of the best contracts in cost and benefits of the league. To trade him, Carolina would have to get a no-brainer offer. That's not the case here to me.

I like St. Louis trade. But if I were their GM, I wouldn't trade Pietrangelo. He's one of the best all around d-man of the league. Parayko would be the one I'd accept your offer.

The Oilers trade makes no sense to Toronto. It wouldn't solve their D problem. At least right now. And they need and want to solve right now. So...

The only way CAR gets Nylander is if you add to the deal. If your GM wanted him, its Pesce + for Nylander, not the other way around.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 16
      Démarrer sujet

well you are also getting Offence you've needed in a trade for Carolina. But you want is really just straight overkill.
      I don't see a problem with the Edmonton deal simply because I don't see a problem with the Defense in Toronto
      and same reason for the LA one you get Kempe so you can get a better Left Side when Right is really good and Clague is a future key guy you can use when you have a bunch of D prospects about ready.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 19
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: Random2152
      The only way CAR gets Nylander is if you add to the deal. If your GM wanted him, its Pesce + for Nylander, not the other way around.

Toronto needs pesce more than Carolina needs Nylander, but neither one needs the other desperately
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 24
      Let's go Pens!

I'm a Pens fan, not Carolina's. So, I'm being impartial here. If Toronto don't accept my counter proposal, then I'd quit. And you Toronto's fans know that you can't get a better offer to Nylander than one involving Pesce. Carolina is on a better situation in this negotiation, cause the "bomb" is in Toronto. They are the on desperate to trade Nylander. Carolina is far from willing to trade Pesce. That's something really important in ANY negotiation.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 27
      Just Keep Swimming
      Toronto needs pesce more than Carolina needs Nylander, but neither one needs the other desperately

Maybe short term, but not really after that. Also, if you ever get time, dive into Nylander's stats. He is a much better player than most people seem to realise (him and Marner are very similar in skill). So value wise separated from needs and outside influences (like stupid GM's) CAR needs to add more. Furthermore I cannot fathom any GM making a trade like this, even 1-for-1 after Hall for Larsson, unless it is a guarantee to be a remake of Jones for Johansen.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 28
      Let's go Pens!

I agree with the first part of your statement. But you're 50% right about the second one. Toronto are not desperate to trade Nylander RIGHT NOW. But they won't be that position for much more time. And that's Carolina advantage in this negotiation. They don't need to be hasty. If I were Carolina's GM, I'd wait till the last moment to negotiate with Toronto. If Leafs trade him before, so what? Carolina will move on without any regrets. That's for sure.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 29
      Just Keep Swimming
      I'm a Pens fan, not Carolina's. So, I'm being impartial here. If Toronto don't accept my counter proposal, then I'd quit. And you Toronto's fans know that you can't get a better offer to Nylander than one involving Pesce. Carolina is on a better situation in this negotiation, cause the "bomb" is in Toronto. They are the on desperate to trade Nylander. Carolina is far from willing to trade Pesce. That's something really important in ANY negotiation.

And why are we desperate to trade Nylander? You seem to not understand our position.
      In terms of cap, we can easily fit everyone in if we let Gards walk, and Nylander has zero leverage as this drags on (especially with how the Leafs are playing).
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 31
      Démarrer sujet
      Maybe short term, but not really after that. Also, if you ever get time, dive into Nylander's stats. He is a much better player than most people seem to realise (him and Marner are very similar in skill). So value wise separated from needs and outside influences (like stupid GM's) CAR needs to add more. Furthermore I cannot fathom any GM making a trade like this, even 1-for-1 after Hall for Larsson, unless it is a guarantee to be a remake of Jones for Johansen.

I do know his stats. 61 points in 82 games. You also forget the fact that Pesce is solid defense AND good offense on the right side which is where you lack any bit even tho I don't you guys having any problems you guys dont need as much defense as you think when you guys can just literally outscore any opponent.
      Willian_Cardoso a aimé ceci.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 33
      Démarrer sujet
      I agree with the first part of your statement. But you're 50% right about the second one. Toronto are not desperate to trade Nylander RIGHT NOW. But they won't be that position for much more time. And that's Carolina advantage in this negotiation. They don't need to be hasty. If I were Carolina's GM, I'd wait till the last moment to negotiate with Toronto. If Leafs trade him before, so what? Carolina will move on without any regrets. That's for sure.

well her's the diffence you mistake Slavin value and Pesce value. I offered an overpay honestly but you want Slavin overpayment and it just won't happen.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 36
      Just Keep Swimming
      I do know his stats. 61 points in 82 games. You also forget the fact that Pesce is solid defense AND good offense on the right side which is where you lack any bit even tho I don't you guys having any problems you guys dont need as much defense as you think when you guys can just literally outscore any opponent.

I am talking advanced stats other than points but even then, points shows that they are not far apart.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 39
      Let's go Pens!
      well her's the diffence you mistake Slavin value and Pesce value. I offered an overpay honestly but you want Slavin overpayment and it just won't happen.

Well, if you swap the 3rd for a conditional 2019 2nd (if Toronto reaches the East Finals, then Carolina gets a 2019 1st), then I could accept your offer.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 41
      Démarrer sujet
      Well, if you swap the 3rd for a conditional 2019 2nd (if Toronto reaches the East Finals, then Carolina gets a 2019 1st), then I could accept your offer.

still overpayment
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 42
      Démarrer sujet

I mean toronto fans think he isn't worth it and think Nylander is worth way more, but if it gets you a solid #1 RHD then I would take it,
      Willian_Cardoso a aimé ceci.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 43
      #LeafsFever
      Rejoint: mai 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 932
      I imagine the criteria for the Leafs to consider any possible deal would be finding a RHD defenseman that could step in immediately and make an impact. So, automatically that would cancel the Edmonton and LA scenarios. Definite overpayment for Brett Pesce and I am sure the Leafs would want some form of relatively long-term control over any player they bring in. Although it would be wonderful to have Alex Pietrangelo, I cannot see the Leafs selling off so much of their futures for only 2 years guaranteed of him and I can't see the Blues willing to shop their captain. The most ideal of scenarios is working out a deal with Edmonton that would include Evan Bouchard. Not only is he on an ELC deal, but he would be exempt from any Seattle expansion draft. Of course, dealing with Edmonton would require the Leafs to take back some contracts.
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 44
      Let's go Pens!
      And why are we desperate to trade Nylander? You seem to not understand our position.
      In terms of cap, we can easily fit everyone in if we let Gards walk, and Nylander has zero leverage as this drags on (especially with how the Leafs are playing).

Well, so you're telling me that your team could re-sign Nylander, Marner, Kapanen and Matthews? Or even Nylander, Marner and Matthews? All do this without have any problems to improve the D? Pls, tell me how...
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 45
      Just Keep Swimming
      Well, so you're telling me that your team could re-sign Nylander, Marner, Kapanen and Matthews? Or even Nylander, Marner and Matthews? All do this without have any problems to improve the D? Pls, tell me how...

Q: Can we fit everyone with Nylander at 6.5?
      A:
      Yes, and it is not even close. I will even go a touch high on the depth.
      Forwards: $60 000 000 (<-- I swear that was an not on purpose lol, also did it totally by memory YAY!)
      Hyman(2.25)-Tavares(11)-Marner(8)
      Marleau(6.25)-Matthews(11)-Kapanen(3)
      Nylander(6.5)-Kadri(4.5)-Brown(2.1)
      Johnsson(1.5)-Lindholm(1.5)-Grundstrom(0.925)
      Leivo(0.800)-Goat(0.675)

Defence: $14 607 499
      Rielly(5)-Dermott(0.863,333)
      Ohziganov(1.5)-Zaitzev(4.5)
      Borgman(0.925)-Liljegren(0.894,166)
      Rosen(0.925)

Goalies: $5 800 000
      Andersen(5)
      Sparks(0.800)

Total = $80 407 499
      Salary cap = $82 500 000 (BoG says 81.5 with no inflation and NHLPA says 1.25% inflation, which is 82.5)
      16 oct. 2018 à 9 h 47
      Let's go Pens!
      still overpayment

But fair enough, anyway. It's the point when a team have a clear negotiation advantage on the other. If Toronto wants Pesce badly, they'll have to overpay more than they want to. That would be my position as Carolina's GM.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage