Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2375 000 000 $63 237 357 $0 $4 382 500 $11 762 643 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    650 000 $650 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 3
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    875 000 $875 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    875 000 $875 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    Dahlin, Rasmus
    925 000 $925 000 $
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 142 857 $5 142 857 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    975 000 $975 000 $
    DG
    UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 15
    LobbysOilers
    Rejoint: sept. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 189
    I'm actually really okay with this trade but i think the retained salary needs to be like 200k-700k more just because of the cap situation. maybe edmonton adds a little bit higher pick to make that happen?
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 15
    Vinnylou
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 265
    I do like that trade coming from an oilers fan. Let mcdavid, Nuge and draisaitl be on the same line lol
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 17
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,610
    Gee, I think Risto and ROR are worth a lot more in trade than that. Maybe two trades to separate teams for cap purposes.
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 24
    Rejoint: déc. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 987
    @Dylan1995 @BoltsPoint21 hold me back boys
    Dylan1995, LicMysak et NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 24
    Rejoint: avr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,514
    Quoting: palhal
    Gee, I think Risto and ROR are worth a lot more in trade than that. Maybe two trades to separate teams for cap purposes.

Agreed...I think the Sabres are getting fleeced in this deal.

I'd rather have Risto over Klef. And given how valuable a centre is...never mind one that is lights out from the faceoff dot...I wouldn't be trading him at a discount which this deal appears to do.

If you want to move ROR's cap space out so that Eichel/Mittelstadt can play 1C/2C, you'll probably get better offers dealing him separately. I think you're better off keeping all 3 at C and sheltering Casey a bit, at least for next year.
    wojme a aimé ceci.
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 29
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,280
    Caps pass. They can get at least a 1st for Grubauer.
    theBeer_Leaguer a aimé ceci.
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 31
    LobbysOilers
    Quoting: Juice
    Agreed...I think the Sabres are getting fleeced in this deal.

I'd rather have Risto over Klef. And given how valuable a centre is...never mind one that is lights out from the faceoff dot...I wouldn't be trading him at a discount which this deal appears to do.

If you want to move ROR's cap space out so that Eichel/Mittelstadt can play 1C/2C, you'll probably get better offers dealing him separately. I think you're better off keeping all 3 at C and sheltering Casey a bit, at least for next year.

mmh klefbom is a much more complete defenseman than risto... puljujarvi for ROR wouldnt be that close, but given his upside and klef being a lot better than risto and on a better contract i think the deal is pretty fair
    5 avr. 2018 à 15 h 43
    Quoting: LobbysOilers
    mmh klefbom is a much more complete defenseman than risto... puljujarvi for ROR wouldnt be that close, but given his upside and klef being a lot better than risto and on a better contract i think the deal is pretty fair

I don't know on what analysis you claim Klef being a lot better than Risto. It's fine if you prefer Klef. They're both good, young d-men. But all of Risto's metrics are better. They you have the ROR-Puljujaravi swap...plus you're adding a draft pick upgrade and justin Bailey into the deal just for fun. Doesn't make any sense to me.
    wojme a aimé ceci.
    5 avr. 2018 à 16 h 7
    Mentions "j'aime": 930
    Quoting: Max

He's finally seeing top 6 minutes baby !!! But nah I'd do klef a second an prospect for risto
    5 avr. 2018 à 16 h 14
    LobbysOilers
    I don't know on what analysis you claim Klef being a lot better than Risto. It's fine if you prefer Klef. They're both good, young d-men. But all of Risto's metrics are better. They you have the ROR-Puljujaravi swap...plus you're adding a draft pick upgrade and justin Bailey into the deal just for fun. Doesn't make any sense to me.

show me the metrics. do it. show me. career corsi of 43.7 and a career fenwick of 43.9. idk if you understand advanced stats, but that is REALLY bad, like one of the worst defensive players in the NHL - klefbom has a career corsi of 50.7 and a fenwick of 51.4. hes also riding a 96.8 PDO which means hes been insanely unlucky this year. you can also take a peak at their hero charts and see who the better player is based on that as well! Risto is SHOCKING with shot suppression and isnt better than Klef in anything except for ice time - but again , please show me these "metrics"
    5 avr. 2018 à 16 h 15
    LobbysOilers
    Quoting: Dylan1995
    He's finally seeing top 6 minutes baby !!! But nah I'd do klef a second an prospect for risto

Klefbom is exponentially better than risto
    5 avr. 2018 à 16 h 47
    Mentions "j'aime": 930
    Klefbom is exponentially better than risto

Its not the fake I think risto is better it's the fact it's hard to find a rhd puck moving d man which risto is hed provide better stats then klef
    5 avr. 2018 à 17 h 8
    Emotionally in 2018
    Rejoint: nov. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,396
    Caps say no reeeeeaaaaaaal quick. From Buffalo, the Caps are looking at the #32 pick plus prospects/other picks.
    5 avr. 2018 à 17 h 47
    LobbysOilers
    Quoting: Dylan1995
    Its not the fake I think risto is better it's the fact it's hard to find a rhd puck moving d man which risto is hed provide better stats then klef

risto is one of the worst players in the NHL defensively, and his offense really doesnt make up for his lack of defense - hes 2011 Jack Johnson
    5 avr. 2018 à 20 h 57
    show me the metrics. do it. show me. career corsi of 43.7 and a career fenwick of 43.9. idk if you understand advanced stats, but that is REALLY bad, like one of the worst defensive players in the NHL - klefbom has a career corsi of 50.7 and a fenwick of 51.4. hes also riding a 96.8 PDO which means hes been insanely unlucky this year. you can also take a peak at their hero charts and see who the better player is based on that as well! Risto is SHOCKING with shot suppression and isnt better than Klef in anything except for ice time - but again , please show me these "metrics"

For someone who takes the effort to know and pull the advanced metric stats, it’s disappointing how lazy of a conclusion you derive.

For starters, I am not suggesting Risto is the better defensive D-man.

Second. Law of large numbers. As more data is being collected it’s becomming apparent that Corsi/fenwick numbers are not an accurate as originally thought. They remain a useful team stat in predicting possession and therefore a team’s chances of winning given certain game situations, but they’re largely flawed. Especially when being applied to individual players.

To back up your claim that Klef is exponentially better based on Corsi is narrow sighted. Add a bit of logic instead of going all Billy Beane on the analysis.

Risto is the better offensive d-man
    Klef is the better defensive d-man

Logic would lead one to assume that producing offence is a more desirable and difficult trait than preventing offence.

History will tell us that GM’s place a higher value on scoring vs defence.

IMO, regardless of stats, Risto has the higher trade value based on his production.

Now. A smart GM might look at each players traditional statistics as well as their advanced metrics and determine that there’s reason to believe that Klef has a chance to put up better numbers moving forward. He might have about a 60% chance of being right, too. He could then use this theory to trade the player with higher perceived value (Risto) for the player he thinks may be more valuable in the near future (Klef) +maybe another asset to bring the trade values on par.

Unfortunately that’s about the extent of it. Saying Klef is the exponentially better player based on your advanced metrics is wrong. The best you can claim is that advanced metrics suggest Klef might ultimately be better than Risto so I prefer to have him on my team at the lower cap hit
    5 avr. 2018 à 21 h 20
    LobbysOilers
    For someone who takes the effort to know and pull the advanced metric stats, it’s disappointing how lazy of a conclusion you derive.

For starters, I am not suggesting Risto is the better defensive D-man.

Second. Law of large numbers. As more data is being collected it’s becomming apparent that Corsi/fenwick numbers are not an accurate as originally thought. They remain a useful team stat in predicting possession and therefore a team’s chances of winning given certain game situations, but they’re largely flawed. Especially when being applied to individual players.

To back up your claim that Klef is exponentially better based on Corsi is narrow sighted. Add a bit of logic instead of going all Billy Beane on the analysis.

Risto is the better offensive d-man
    Klef is the better defensive d-man

Logic would lead one to assume that producing offence is a more desirable and difficult trait than preventing offence.

History will tell us that GM’s place a higher value on scoring vs defence.

IMO, regardless of stats, Risto has the higher trade value based on his production.

Now. A smart GM might look at each players traditional statistics as well as their advanced metrics and determine that there’s reason to believe that Klef has a chance to put up better numbers moving forward. He might have about a 60% chance of being right, too. He could then use this theory to trade the player with higher perceived value (Risto) for the player he thinks may be more valuable in the near future (Klef) +maybe another asset to bring the trade values on par.

Unfortunately that’s about the extent of it. Saying Klef is the exponentially better player based on your advanced metrics is wrong. The best you can claim is that advanced metrics suggest Klef might ultimately be better than Risto so I prefer to have him on my team at the lower cap hit

again, u keep giving me all this fluff without citing a stat to back anything up. points are not the only indicator of offense, as ive cited, klef has better shot generation - also, like i said about the PDO, klefbom has been ridiculously unlucky this year, suggesting hell be producing at a much higher rate in the future. on top of that, klefbom is better defensively than risto, and so much better that it erases the difference in offense and tips the scale much more in klefs favour
    5 avr. 2018 à 23 h 31
    again, u keep giving me all this fluff without citing a stat to back anything up. points are not the only indicator of offense, as ive cited, klef has better shot generation - also, like i said about the PDO, klefbom has been ridiculously unlucky this year, suggesting hell be producing at a much higher rate in the future. on top of that, klefbom is better defensively than risto, and so much better that it erases the difference in offense and tips the scale much more in klefs favour

We’re going in circles. You clearly have a pre conceived notion that Klef is better and went and found metrics to support your answer as opposed to viewing the entire information available and using that to derive an unbiased opinion.

I have no attachment to either player. Objectively I look at Ristolainen’s actual point production, minutes played, shooting % (traditional stats) and they are superior to Kelfbom.

Traditionally +/- was used to help assess a player’s defensive stats but it was largely seen as a crap measurement which is where Corsi took over. It’s still a very imperfect measurement especially when applying it to individuals instead of teams.

Here’s an example from your own backyard: https://www.google.ca/amp/edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/cult-of-hockey/why-its-problematic-to-use-on-ice-stats-to-rate-individual-nhl-players/amp

When you look at Corsi leaders, you tend to find players from the same team grouped together. Why is that?

By your reasoning. Matthew Tkachuk and Dougie Hamilton are the best players in the game today.
    5 avr. 2018 à 23 h 35
    Banni
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
    Quoting: Max

nah you're good
    6 avr. 2018 à 0 h 3
    LobbysOilers
    We’re going in circles. You clearly have a pre conceived notion that Klef is better and went and found metrics to support your answer as opposed to viewing the entire information available and using that to derive an unbiased opinion.

I have no attachment to either player. Objectively I look at Ristolainen’s actual point production, minutes played, shooting % (traditional stats) and they are superior to Kelfbom.

Traditionally +/- was used to help assess a player’s defensive stats but it was largely seen as a crap measurement which is where Corsi took over. It’s still a very imperfect measurement especially when applying it to individuals instead of teams.

Here’s an example from your own backyard: https://www.google.ca/amp/edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/cult-of-hockey/why-its-problematic-to-use-on-ice-stats-to-rate-individual-nhl-players/amp

When you look at Corsi leaders, you tend to find players from the same team grouped together. Why is that?

By your reasoning. Matthew Tkachuk and Dougie Hamilton are the best players in the game today.

Ok so u didn't read my post... I pointed to Corsi, Fenwick, shot generation, shot suppression, PDO, and (up to this year) goals and primary assists/60 were all in Klefboms favour. No my logic is not that Dougie Hamilton and Matthew Tkachuk are the best players in the game I used a bunch of stats to support my point. Idk where to get these stats but I'm SURE that Klefbom has better controlled zone exists/60 and better allowed entires/60 as well. Also, anything written by David staples needs to be taken with a grain of salt

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage