Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $72 375 834 $0 $8 330 000 $15 624 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance950 000 $$950K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
900 000 $900 000 $
C
RFA
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
865 000 $865 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
812 500 $812 500 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance800 000 $$800K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
844 167 $844 167 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
ven. à 0 h 56
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 949
The best Silayev could become is Zadorov and Myers type of player.

Are Zadorov and Myers #3 worthy? Don’t think so.

I also would be disappointed if my team drafted Silayev with a top 3 pick

You can still pray they take one of Sennecke Helenius Yakemchuk or Lindstrom
ven. à 1 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Quoting: batman

Myers no, Myers is offensive and very soft for his size which is complete opposite of Silayev. He’s a pure shutdown dman who has no problem hitting people.

Zadorov makes sense maybe he could become a bigger/ more physical Brodin.

Anaheim also doesn’t need smaller offensive and soft dman anymore they have zellweger/ mintyukov for that and they have luneau for the 2 way play now they need a pure shutdown guy.

In my opinion Silayev or Dickinson are the best fit for them
GMBL et mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
ven. à 1 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,654
Quoting: batman

All those guys are too high at 3
OrangeCountry a aimé ceci.
ven. à 1 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,654
And 4 million for Martinook?
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
ven. à 1 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Total ArmChair GM
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Considering Verbeek has money to work with and the growing cap, don’t think it’s an overpay at all. Good penalty killer and checking forward that does what it takes to win. Especially come playoff time. Brings experience to a team that needs it.
ven. à 1 h 51
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,345
Detroit passes. There is no way they give up their 2024 1st for a 30yr old goalie who has played about as well as Husso over the past 3 seasons.
ven. à 2 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,599
Modifié ven. à 2 h 30
Quoting: McPasta8873
Myers no, Myers is offensive and very soft for his size which is complete opposite of Silayev. He’s a pure shutdown dman who has no problem hitting people.

Anaheim also doesn’t need smaller offensive and soft dman anymore they have zellweger/ mintyukov for that and they have luneau for the 2 way play now they need a pure shutdown guy.

I would have said he could become a smooth-skating Chara or an elite version of Zadorov if he can develop his offensive game. Worst case is probably Zadorov without the offense, but I suspect he'll be better defensively.

I agree that they should take Silayev or Dickinson. Lindstrom at 3 wouldn't be crazy, but they already have Carlsson and his skill set is covered by McTavish but maybe they could use another top 6 C, since it seems like Zegras, McTavish, and Gauthier are all going to be wingers.
McPasta8873 a aimé ceci.
ven. à 2 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 822
Quoting: McPasta8873

Levshunov is the best fit for them, no?
ven. à 4 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Quoting: Ste_Catherine_Street

If he’s available then yes
ven. à 10 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 468
Quoting: OrangeCountry
Considering Verbeek has money to work with and the growing cap, don’t think it’s an overpay at all. Good penalty killer and checking forward that does what it takes to win. Especially come playoff time. Brings experience to a team that needs it.

It is still very expensive. I don't think PV will be willing to give up that much for a 4th liner.

Quoting: aedoran
Detroit passes. There is no way they give up their 2024 1st for a 30yr old goalie who has played about as well as Husso over the past 3 seasons.

Agreed. I'd prefer we keep Gibby. He's not worth anything and Dostal hasn't secured the starting spot yet. Gibby might perform better in a split role. I'd only move him if Gibby was tired of getting no support and wanted a change of scenery. I feel bad for the guy. So much potential wasted on a rebuilding team.

Quoting: GMBL
I would have said he could become a smooth-skating Chara or an elite version of Zadorov if he can develop his offensive game. Worst case is probably Zadorov without the offense, but I suspect he'll be better defensively.

I agree that they should take Silayev or Dickinson. Lindstrom at 3 wouldn't be crazy, but they already have Carlsson and his skill set is covered by McTavish but maybe they could use another top 6 C, since it seems like Zegras, McTavish, and Gauthier are all going to be wingers.

Zadorov without offence? Zadorov doesn't have any offence. He's a pure DFD. Silayev is an elite skater. Not for his size, period. Zadorov is an above average skater for his size. You can't generate offence if you can't move around the ice quickly enough to make space or to step into the rush and get back into coverage. Silayev can absolutely do those things, but is clearly playing a more limited game against experienced men. He demonstrated his ability to score early in the KHL season, but curtailed his tendency to go in on the rush or pinch deep because he was getting caught out too many times against more experienced players. That said, his defensive game has improved and he's now viewed as an elite defensive D-man. The offence will come if you believe Silayev has the IQ to implement it without sacrificing on his elite defensive game. I tend to lean towards "yes", because he's already shown an ability to adapt his game, learn from his mistakes, and make changes. That said, I don't have all the information and haven't interviewed the kid so just going on what I've seen throughout the season.

Totally understand those you think he'll be the next Zadorov, but I think that is pretty short-sighted and perhaps stems from the limited footage available of the kid playing (at least on Youtube).

Quoting: Ste_Catherine_Street

Potentially. Personally, I don't think Lev is the type of player we need. Based on my viewings, I think he's overrated and has a low compete level.

I prefer Silayev/Lindstrom. Sennecke would be interesting. Also hearing that Buium might be the pick. Not my first choice, but I'll trust the scouts on whoever we pick.
ven. à 12 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,599
Modifié ven. à 12 h 52
Quoting: mytduxfan

Zadorov without offence? Zadorov doesn't have any offence. He's a pure DFD. Silayev is an elite skater. Not for his size, period. Zadorov is an above average skater for his size. You can't generate offence if you can't move around the ice quickly enough to make space or to step into the rush and get back into coverage. Silayev can absolutely do those things, but is clearly playing a more limited game against experienced men. He demonstrated his ability to score early in the KHL season, but curtailed his tendency to go in on the rush or pinch deep because he was getting caught out too many times against more experienced players. That said, his defensive game has improved and he's now viewed as an elite defensive D-man. The offence will come if you believe Silayev has the IQ to implement it without sacrificing on his elite defensive game. I tend to lean towards "yes", because he's already shown an ability to adapt his game, learn from his mistakes, and make changes. That said, I don't have all the information and haven't interviewed the kid so just going on what I've seen throughout the season.

Totally understand those you think he'll be the next Zadorov, but I think that is pretty short-sighted and perhaps stems from the limited footage available of the kid playing (at least on Youtube).

I think you mistook my comment as being negative towards Silayev, I'm actually very high on him, and agree with your points.

Maybe you thought I was the original guy who made a Zadorov comparison, but to clarify, I meant if he ends up being a bust he'll be Zadorov (with no offense). I wouldn't say Zadorov has no offense he's able to score a bit, last years 14 was probably a fluke, but he was on pace for 7 with Vancouver. I did think he was producing more than 20 pts though. I typically don't watch vids on prospects, but I did watch one video of him like 3 months ago and liked what I saw in terms of his skating and how he uses his size for more than just throwing hits (i.e, closing gaps), he also has a good active stick which is why I said a smooth-skating Chara (i.e, a top 2 DFD). Since his defensive game is strong. I think of he develops his offensive game which he can probably afford to work on since his defensive game is strong, he could become a lethal TWD which is why I said an elite Zadorov (thought Zadorov has become more of a TWD in the past two seasons but guess I was wrong).
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.
ven. à 17 h 20
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,345
Quoting: mytduxfan
Agreed. I'd prefer we keep Gibby. He's not worth anything and Dostal hasn't secured the starting spot yet. Gibby might perform better in a split role. I'd only move him if Gibby was tired of getting no support and wanted a change of scenery. I feel bad for the guy. So much potential wasted on a rebuilding team.

Then it works out best for both teams Cossa will play a few games this year and will be on the team full time in the 2025-26 season. Plus Detroit has Augustine who looked pretty good in his in his first World Cup. You might get a late 1st for Gibson but his GAA has dropped below 3.00 in the past 3 seasons and his SV% hasn't been over .900 in 2 seasons. Look at Markström his GAA hasn't been above 3.00 in 9 seasons and in those 9 seasons his SV% has dropped below .900 once. He returned a depth Dman and a NJD's 2025 1st (top 10 protected). With a healthy Jack Hughes and a quality goalie they can realistically make it to the conference finals.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage