Forums/Armchair-GM

Moving Draisaitl and Nurse

Créé par: MW6
Équipe: 2024-25 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 26 juin 2024
Publié: 26 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I’m not an Oiler fan so I may be way out of line here, and if so I apologize. But Is this a good trade off?

Draisaitl, Ceci, Campbell

For

Guentzel, Dylan Strome, Arvidsson, TVR and Lindgren? Plus a bluechip prospect in Ryan Leonard.

The JG, DS, VA will offset the points of Draisatl while adding depth and economic stability for McD and Bouchard extensions.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 250 000 $
21 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
78 250 000 $
23 750 000 $
32 750 000 $
Transactions
EDM
  1. Leonard, Ryan [Liste de réserve]
  2. Lindgren, Charlie
  3. Strome, Dylan
  4. van Riemsdyk, Trevor (1 500 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
2C on a great contract
Cheap 3RD
Cheap 1B goalie
Bluechip prospect
WSH
  1. Campbell, Jack
  2. Ceci, Cody
  3. Draisaitl, Leon
Détails additionnels:
Saves EDM 9,15M in cap space.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de NSH
Logo de ANA
Logo de BOS
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2088 000 000 $85 566 667 $3 550 000 $0 $2 433 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Capitals de Washington
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, C
RFA
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
RFA
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
mer. à 15 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,280
As a Caps fan, I probably wouldn't do it but I appreciate the chaos it would cause and wouldn't hate it.
mer. à 15 h 0
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 74
Edmonton would never do this, the city would riot
FarhanLuigi a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 1
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 74
and draisaitl would walk next year and probably sign elsewhere or maybe even Edmonton again lol
mer. à 15 h 6
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,069
Caps run to the phone lol
mer. à 15 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 36
Quoting: FrancescoAquilini
and draisaitl would walk next year and probably sign elsewhere or maybe even Edmonton again lol

Hehe, I doubt Caps would do it without an extension in place.

Yeah, Edmonton seems like a place that would riot, but you didn’t answer my question. Is this a good trade off, would this increase Edmontons chances of winning?
mer. à 15 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,346
So, I made a voodoo doll of you & I am currently poking it with pins for thinking the Hawks would give up Vlasic for anything close to that package.
EmailTruck, Jco5ta5, PaulKorea and 2 others a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 10
OldSLIMEfan
Mentions "j'aime": 236
Quoting: qc14
Caps run to the phone lol

Obviously haha

Campbell is an easy buyout withOUT the bonuses. Ceci with a year of term can be flipped. Its Draisaitl for a few meagre pieces and Leonard.

If I'm the Canucks I can offer Boeser plus Lekkermaki plus and beat this.

If I'm the Habs i can offer Dach and Beck plus and beat this

If i'm the Leafs I can offer Marner and Liljegren and beat this.

This wont be close to the Draisaitl value if it happens.

Think top5 pick and top 6 forward with another A prospect.
mer. à 15 h 12
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: MW6
Hehe, I doubt Caps would do it without an extension in place.

Yeah, Edmonton seems like a place that would riot, but you didn’t answer my question. Is this a good trade off, would this increase Edmontons chances of winning?

They didnt riot after game 7 in EDMONTON. It isnt a bunch of poor people from Surrey IN OIL TOWN. That Vancouver riot was full of kids with nothing to lose.
mer. à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: YeahRighttt
So, I made a voodoo doll of you & I am currently poking it with pins for thinking the Hawks would give up Vlasic for anything close to that package.

Haha, ouch! Sorry, I thought a Nurse-Jones pairing would be intriguing smile
mer. à 15 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 233
The price to get Vlasic starts with a top 5 pick (or equivalent value). Getting rid of Nurse is going to cost multiple first round picks (or equivalent value). The other three players in the deal are basically meaningless relative to Vlasic and Nurse. Get #1 overall from San Jose and add it, and the Hawks might accept.
PaulKorea et Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: FarhanLuigi
Obviously haha

Campbell is an easy buyout with the bonuses. Ceci with a year of term can be flipped. Its Draisaitl for a few meagre pieces and Leonard.

Maybe you’re right. But not many teams can take on that kind of cap space and re-sign him. That’s like 8M in dead cap space and an extra 4M to re-sign Draisaitl.
mer. à 15 h 18
OldSLIMEfan
Maybe you’re right. But not many teams can take on that kind of cap space and re-sign him. That’s like 8M in dead cap space and an extra 4M to re-sign Draisaitl.

HE'S A TOP3 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.

You move mountains for that. His size, skill, longevity. His prime age at 28. Some teams would trade their entire org for that asset.
mer. à 15 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Modifié mer. à 15 h 39
Quoting: EmailTruck
The price to get Vlasic starts with a top 5 pick (or equivalent value). Getting rid of Nurse is going to cost multiple first round picks (or equivalent value). The other three players in the deal are basically meaningless relative to Vlasic and Nurse. Get #1 overall from San Jose and add it, and the Hawks might accept.

Really? Sorry, I’ll retract the deal if it’s that bad. Didn’t know a 37 yr old could be worth that much..

Edit: I see know I got him confused with Marc-Edward. Sorry about that.
Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,161
Really? Sorry, I’ll retract the deal if it’s that bad. Didn’t know a 37 yr old could be worth that much..

It's okay but keep in mind Vlasic was the #2 defensive dman in the entire league this past season, as a rookie, playing 1st line minutes in the toughest situations, on a horrible Hawks team. Vlasic is an absolute stud of a shut down dman and given his age, is extremely valuable to every team in the league. Had the Hawks not given Vlasic 22 games to taste the NHL prior to this past season, he would of been in conversation for rookie of the year this past season as this was his first year as a true NHL player. Not saying he would win against Faber or Bedard, but he would have been nominated and part of the conversation as the best 3 or 4 rookies this season.
Jco5ta5, MW6, PaulKorea and 2 others a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 29
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,069
Obviously haha

Campbell is an easy buyout withOUT the bonuses. Ceci with a year of term can be flipped. Its Draisaitl for a few meagre pieces and Leonard.

I mean there's still no package that makes EDM trade Draisaitl but Strome + Leonard is better than all of those three except maybe Marner + Liljegren
mer. à 15 h 31
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,936
Quoting: EmailTruck

That's a bit rich bud. He was great and he may still improve but he's not a franchise defenseman like you're suggesting here with the top 5 pick. Nurse also won't cost "multiple 1sts" that is absurd. PLD got traded 1 to 1 with zero retention.

That said: @mw6 there really is no way you're getting Foligno who is basically the team's captain and Vlasic who is the team's current best defenseman and put up pretty solid metrics on a horrific D corp last year in his rookie season. If he hadn't had a few extra games prior to this season already he would've been talked about in the Calder voting, but he didn't qualify. Nurse and Jones are arguably two of the worst contracts in the league. No way Chicago wants or needs him.

For everyone else reading this post, Davidson is building a team of his own vision. Anything he's acquired, signed, or drafted is likely OFF the table. He appears very calculated in his moves so acquiring and signing Foligno and signing Vlasic to 6 years is purposeful and he's not going to then just flip them for parts. I encourage you before you make an ACGM involving Chicago, it shouldn't involve any Davidson pieces.
MW6, FarhanLuigi et Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ChiHawk
It's okay but keep in mind Vlasic was the #2 defensive dman in the entire league this past season, as a rookie, playing 1st line minutes in the toughest situations, on a horrible Hawks team. Vlasic is an absolute stud of a shut down dman and given his age, is extremely valuable to every team in the league. Had the Hawks not given Vlasic 22 games to taste the NHL prior to this past season, he would of been in conversation for rookie of the year this past season as this was his first year as a true NHL player. Not saying he would win against Faber or Bedard, but he would have been nominated and part of the conversation as the best 3 or 4 rookies this season.

Oh, jeez.. I’m so sorry, I mixed him up with Marc-Eduard! What an embarrassment I am! No need to chastise me for this!
ChiHawk et Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 35
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: qc14
I mean there's still no package that makes EDM trade Draisaitl but Strome + Leonard is better than all of those three except maybe Marner + Liljegren

That was simply off the top of my head and I did say plus attached to those offers outside Marner and Lijegren. The fact that the Oilers would even have the balls to trade Draisaitl would be unreal. The offers would be off the charts and well beyond the ones I listed and this ACGM
mer. à 15 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jco5ta5
That's a bit rich bud. He was great and he may still improve but he's not a franchise defenseman like you're suggesting here with the top 5 pick. Nurse also won't cost "multiple 1sts" that is absurd. PLD got traded 1 to 1 with zero retention.

That said: mw6 there really is no way you're getting Foligno who is basically the team's captain and Vlasic who is the team's current best defenseman and put up pretty solid metrics on a horrific D corp last year in his rookie season. If he hadn't had a few extra games prior to this season already he would've been talked about in the Calder voting, but he didn't qualify. Nurse and Jones are arguably two of the worst contracts in the league. No way Chicago wants or needs him.

For everyone else reading this post, Davidson is building a team of his own vision. Anything he's acquired, signed, or drafted is likely OFF the table. He appears very calculated in his moves so acquiring and signing Foligno and signing Vlasic to 6 years is purposeful and he's not going to then just flip them for parts. I encourage you before you make an ACGM involving Chicago, it shouldn't involve any Davidson pieces.

I’m sorry, I had him mixed up with Marc-Edouard. I’m embarrassed. I was thinking two veterans who might want to coattail and McDavid for a/another chance at a cup.
Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 39
OldSLIMEfan

That said: mw6 there really is no way you're getting Foligno who is basically the team's captain and Vlasic who is the team's current best defenseman and put up pretty solid metrics on a horrific D corp last year in his rookie season. If he hadn't had a few extra games prior to this season already he would've been talked about in the Calder voting, but he didn't qualify. Nurse and Jones are arguably two of the worst contracts in the league. No way Chicago wants or needs him.

I get that Vlasic is underappreciated but the way some Hawks fans talk about him saying hes worth a top5 pick and they dont need Buium or Dickinson on the left because they are 'loaded' is asinine.
They have swung too far off course.
Buium, Dickinson are franchise changing Dmen. Once Celebrini is off the board, those top 5-6 Dmen in the draft will be impossible to acquire once proven.
Buium is being compared to Makar lite. Dickinson is being compared to Josi. Forget creating offence from your forward group, those guys will make bums look like superstars up front.
mer. à 15 h 42
Démarrer sujet
That was simply off the top of my head and I did say plus attached to those offers outside Marner and Lijegren. The fact that the Oilers would even have the balls to trade Draisaitl would be unreal. The offers would be off the charts and well beyond the ones I listed and this ACGM

Yes, the value for “just” Draisaitl in a vacuum is not enough, but the value of shedding 8+ M$ in cap space is also worth a lot for Edmonton in their current situation. And my question was, is this trade off worth it for Edmonton, does this make Edmonton better?
mer. à 15 h 46
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,936
I get that Vlasic is underappreciated but the way some Hawks fans talk about him saying hes worth a top5 pick and they dont need Buium or Dickinson on the left because they are 'loaded' is asinine.
They have swung too far off course.
Buium, Dickinson are franchise changing Dmen. Once Celebrini is off the board, those top 5-6 Dmen in the draft will be impossible to acquire once proven.
Buium is being compared to Makar lite. Dickinson is being compared to Josi. Forget creating offence from your forward group, those guys will make bums look like superstars up front.

Not sure where this is coming from. I replied to the poster who said he'd be worth a top 5 pick that it was an excessive ask and that he's not a franchise cornerstone defenseman. I literally said "that's absurd". I also clearly stated Vlasic is the CURRENT best defenseman and his metrics are facts, not opinions. Current best meaning someone can come in via trade, FA, or draft and surpass him and frankly I hope that happens. I also mentioned just like @chihawk did that he would be CONSIDERED for the Calder, not the clear favorite or that he'd win.

And if we want to talk comparisons, Levshunov is being compared to Hedman. So you can't go wrong with a pick like that either.
mer. à 15 h 48
OldSLIMEfan
Yes, the value for “just” Draisaitl in a vacuum is not enough, but the value of shedding 8+ M$ in cap space is also worth a lot for Edmonton in their current situation. And my question was, is this trade off worth it for Edmonton, does this make Wdmonton better?

I cant believe I'm saying this, as I continually tell people here that cap space is a great return in itself.
Your overrating cap space.
These superstar players like McDavid, MacKinnon and Draisaitl will always be underpaid because of the max cap limit. You are never saving money trading away special talent like that.
MW6 a aimé ceci.
mer. à 15 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,089
Nurse also won't cost "multiple 1sts" that is absurd. PLD got traded 1 to 1 with zero retention.

Nurse would absolutely cost multiple 1sts to move. Outside of Huberdeau, he has the worst contract in the entire league.

The Kings didn't have to retain because PLD can be a decent player when he wants to be, and they took a terrible contract in return. Edmonton isn't doing that here.
mer. à 15 h 55
OldSLIMEfan
Not sure where this is coming from. I replied to the poster who said he'd be worth a top 5 pick that it was an excessive ask and that he's not a franchise cornerstone defenseman. I literally said "that's absurd". I also clearly stated Vlasic is the CURRENT best defenseman and his metrics are facts, not opinions. Current best meaning someone can come in via trade, FA, or draft and surpass him and frankly I hope that happens. I also mentioned just like chihawk did that he would be CONSIDERED for the Calder, not the clear favorite or that he'd win.

And if we want to talk comparisons, Levshunov is being compared to Hedman. So you can't go wrong with a pick like that either.

I never said you were at fault but was also responding to the claim of the top5 pick being worth a good but not great nor proven Vlasic. If I were comparing anyone to Hedman, I'd figure the 6'7" smooth skating giant Silayev but I disgress. There are 6 much more impactful defenceman available in this draft over Vlasic. That is my point.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage