Logo de TBL
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2288 000 000 $86 491 667 $0 $0 $1 508 333 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 7
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 7
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Predators de Nashville
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    766 667 $766 667 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    26 juin à 13 h 32
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 385
    Leaf's decline Goaltenders are not worth nearly as much as MM.

NAS would need to add a 1st plus A prospect
    26 juin à 13 h 33
    Rejoint: mai 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 35
    Love most of the moves. I just think Stephenson is signing for 5.5+
    26 juin à 13 h 34
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,621
    How much do you think a top 5 or better G extension will be? 😂 I hope you’re expecting 7.5+
    26 juin à 13 h 34
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,621
    Quoting: thestrongdadclub

💯. Probably close to 6.5
    thestrongdadclub a aimé ceci.
    26 juin à 13 h 35
    Rejoint: déc. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 135
    Quoting: thestrongdadclub

100% agree with you and would opt for Domi with a bit more term to do all of this

Tanev is 34 man what the f is that term!?
    26 juin à 13 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 6
    That kind of thinking is why a Marner deal won’t happen. The ask needs to lower. You address a major issue and the deal essentially is for Saros, a pick, and whatever you do with the extra 6 million in cap space. How many more times should we “run it back?”. Anyone know the definition of insanity?
    26 juin à 13 h 36
    Quoting: kous
    Leaf's decline Goaltenders are not worth nearly as much as MM.

NAS would need to add a 1st plus A prospect

Im reading the return for Marner isn't there. His agent is a douchebag and always takes his players to FA. I think itl tank marners value as teams won't be able to extend him.

I'd be happy with this return because Saros is great and we need picks, but sad because he's obviously worth much more.
    thestrongdadclub a aimé ceci.
    26 juin à 13 h 37
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: NYR1983
    How much do you think a top 5 or better G extension will be? 😂 I hope you’re expecting 7.5+

Quoting: NYR1983

No problem. He’s $5 mil this year. Leafs have a ton of space next year to absorb the raise.
    NYR1983 et thestrongdadclub a aimé ceci.
    26 juin à 13 h 37
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,520
    after what ulmark returned you think saros and a late 2nd gets marner? terrible for toronto, not even close to value
    26 juin à 13 h 38
    Snowhawk
    Rejoint: juill. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,897
    If that Subway card comes stapled to a 2nd round pick the Hawks accept.
    YeahRighttt a aimé ceci.
    26 juin à 13 h 43
    Snowhawk
    Quoting: SelfAwareAnnoyingTorontoFan
    Im reading the return for Marner isn't there. His agent is a douchebag and always takes his players to FA. I think itl tank marners value as teams won't be able to extend him.

I'd be happy with this return because Saros is great and we need picks, but sad because he's obviously worth much more.

“Agent is a douchebag” because they honour the terms of the contract and follow the rules laid out in the Players Agreement with the league. 😂

You want an example of “douchebags” just check out the treatment Marner and his family receive on social media from Leafs fans.

Play out your contract Mitch and walk to FA, that organization and their fans don’t deserve you or to receive anything for trading you.
    26 juin à 13 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: JaredOfLondon
    after what ulmark returned you think saros and a late 2nd gets marner? terrible for toronto, not even close to value

Again, this insane valuation is why we’re going to “run it back” again. It’s insane. Been 8 years. You essentially get a top goalie, a pick, and whatever you do with the extra 6 million. I take this deal all day, assuming I can address the D in free agency. If not, I use Marner to get a defenceman.
    26 juin à 13 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Snowhawk18
    “Agent is a douchebag” because they honour the terms of the contract and follow the rules laid out in the Players Agreement with the league. 😂

You want an example of “douchebags” just check out the treatment Marner and his family receive on social media from Leafs fans.

Play out your contract Mitch and walk to FA, that organization and their fans don’t deserve you or to receive anything for trading you.

You ok?
    26 juin à 13 h 47
    Snowhawk
    Quoting: Matt_83
    You ok?

Fantastic! Thanks for asking.
    Matt_83 a aimé ceci.
    26 juin à 13 h 49
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,520
    Again, this insane valuation is why we’re going to “run it back” again. It’s insane. Been 8 years. You essentially get a top goalie, a pick, and whatever you do with the extra 6 million. I take this deal all day, assuming I can address the D in free agency. If not, I use Marner to get a defenceman.

you know what's insane? making a terrible trade simply because you have bizare fantasies that extra cap space = incredible value. This is a crap trade full stop. Cap space doesnt get you a roster upgrade, it gets you cap space. That defenceman you're dreaming about isnt magically going to appear and even if he does he isnt gonna make up for the impact in value. Hell, the leafs already have like 18 mill in cap space they can use this off season and you already wasted more than any marner deal on perron, Motte and over paying edmundson.
    26 juin à 13 h 53
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,376
    Try Kampf to anyone but the Hawks. They’ve been there & tried that already. Good luck getting the gift card from anybody, Leaf’s overpaid him.
    26 juin à 14 h 40

Farris is a known douchebag. Absolutely. This is a league known thing. You have 1 year left and you negotiate or else teams try to trade you. That's how things go. That is the standard. Especially when you're as valuable as mirch. No one wants to lose that value for nothing. Ferris has shown he has no interest in the team and only an interest in getting his player the best money possible. Guy has no interest in having a team organized or ready to go to win. If a Ferris player wins it's despite their tactics and his contract.

If you want to talk about honouring terms how bout your boy mitchy over there shows up for a playoff game. Maybe if he played to his 10.9M contract when it mattered people wouldnt want him out.

He was the golden boy, the hometown kid who was beloved. Then decided he's take 2 weeks off and not give an effort
    26 juin à 14 h 42

Its better to keep Marner for the year and let him walk next summer. Saros is not the goaltender you think he is. Come playoff time he's too small with all the traffic in the crease.

The issue is not Marner, Kid puts up 100 points a year leading score among this group in the playoffs and one of the top 2 way forwards in the NHL. TOP 10 in scoring since he joined the league and your trading him away for about 40% of his value at most.
    26 juin à 14 h 46
    Rejoint: févr. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 744
    No problem. He’s $5 mil this year. Leafs have a ton of space next year to absorb the raise.

From what we are hearing in NSH, Saros is asking for a contract similar to Helleybuck/Sorokin. 8-8.5Mx7-8, so I'll just say keep that in mind. Elite players, regardless of position ask for elite paychecks, and Saros's career numbers (even including his down year last year) back up that type of contract.

That said, NSH takes that if the Marner contract is within reason (11-11.5Mx5, if wants more term he gets less money) and Trotz decides to move Saros because he can't do one of the following:
    1. Move Askarov at the draft - Likely in an attempt to move into the top 8 (trying to grab Catton)
    2. Agree with Saros on the term of the deal, because Askarov is in the wings and is likely ready for a starters net 3 years. NSH likely doesn't want to give Saros more than 5-6 years.

Also, FWIW, Stephenson gets more in free agency. AFP Analytics has him making 5.6Mx5, which is likely around what he will get from a multitude of teams looking for a solid 2C (including NSH)
    26 juin à 14 h 48
    Rejoint: juin 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,093
    Send the Subway gift card the other way and the Hawks still decline.
    26 juin à 14 h 50
    Quoting: kous
    Its better to keep Marner for the year and let him walk next summer. Saros is not the goaltender you think he is. Come playoff time he's too small with all the traffic in the crease.

The issue is not Marner, Kid puts up 100 points a year leading score among this group in the playoffs and one of the top 2 way forwards in the NHL. TOP 10 in scoring since he joined the league and your trading him away for about 40% of his value at most.

I have always been pro Mitch, but this last playoff was unacceptable. If we can get value we should

I watched Saros in the Van series. He looked really good
    26 juin à 14 h 55
    I have always been pro Mitch, but this last playoff was unacceptable. If we can get value we should

I watched Saros in the Van series. He looked really good

I am not against moving Mitch if the deal helps the Leaf's move forward.

However the Leaf's if they wanted Saros could land him without including Mitch. 1st and another piece would do it value wise.

Saros is a good goaltender but he's not an Elite goaltender that is going to win you a series don't get me wrong I would not mid having him and Woll as our due
    26 juin à 23 h 26
    Snowhawk
    Modifié 26 juin à 23 h 33
    Farris is a known douchebag. Absolutely. This is a league known thing. You have 1 year left and you negotiate or else teams try to trade you. That's how things go. That is the standard. Especially when you're as valuable as mirch. No one wants to lose that value for nothing. Ferris has shown he has no interest in the team and only an interest in getting his player the best money possible. Guy has no interest in having a team organized or ready to go to win. If a Ferris player wins it's despite their tactics and his contract.

If you want to talk about honouring terms how bout your boy mitchy over there shows up for a playoff game. Maybe if he played to his 10.9M contract when it mattered people wouldnt want him out.

He was the golden boy, the hometown kid who was beloved. Then decided he's take 2 weeks off and not give an effort

Funny thing is I don’t recall all you Leafs fans being outraged six years ago when Tavares played out his contract, walked to FA and signed with the Leafs… really looks hypocritical to cry now when your team is potentially on the other end of the equation.

For the record Mitch isn’t my boy, I don’t cheer for the Leafs, when he signs with the Hawks as a UFA next summer he will be my boy.

Isn’t interesting that Mathews and Nylander both miss playoff games and no one says a word about. Marner comes back early from an injury plays all seven playoff games and yet “he took 2 weeks off and didn’t give an effort”. 🤡 take.
    27 juin à 15 h 20
    Modifié 27 juin à 15 h 25
    Funny thing is I don’t recall all you Leafs fans being outraged six years ago when Tavares played out his contract, walked to FA and signed with the Leafs… really looks hypocritical to cry now when your team is potentially on the other end of the equation.

For the record Mitch isn’t my boy, I don’t cheer for the Leafs, when he signs with the Hawks as a UFA next summer he will be my boy.

Isn’t interesting that Mathews and Nylander both miss playoff games and no one says a word about. Marner comes back early from an injury plays all seven playoff games and yet “he took 2 weeks off and didn’t give an effort”. 🤡 take.

He said for like 2 years he was coming to the Leafs.

Also the reason why no one is banging on Matthews is because he's the best scorer of the generation. And the reason why why Nylander is because he's freshly signed. Also he single handedly won games. Although his effort may have been spotty like Mitch, he picked his times better. People are pissed at Marner because the effort wasn't there when it actually mattered. It lead to goals or was the difference between the leafs scoring and not scoring

Honestly it's a tough standpoint from leaf fans on Marner because he's been an absolute stud in previous playoffs, but this one he performed like he was being paid 2m. The effort really wasn't there.

Ultimately Toronto just wants players to play to their contract. Considering the core four make like 45M, they're held to a high and strict standard. People want JT out too but have more sympathy because hes on the last year of his contract and at least shows effort.

Context matter so I would say what you said with a grain of salt. I don't think it's accurate or comparable to Tavares.

If Mitch told treliving he was going home after this season. They would understand. We have shown we have like we did with Kawhi Leonard

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage