Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2288 000 000 $87 565 834 $50 000 $330 000 $434 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
RFA
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
G
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
825 000 $825 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin à 12 h 56
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,472
lindholm is a good player to target

necas (especially at LW) is a bad player to target.
18 juin à 12 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 191
Quoting: Bcarlo25
lindholm is a good player to target

necas (especially at LW) is a bad player to target.

You don't think he's better on the wing than at C?
18 juin à 13 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,353
Why is Lindholm getting $8,000,000 per???
18 juin à 13 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GeneralLandro
Why is Lindholm getting $8,000,000 per???

because the deal is only 5 years (still an overpay I know)
18 juin à 13 h 7
Mentions "j'aime": 13,353
Quoting: Quaider11
because the deal is only 5 years (still an overpay I know)

He should have taken the offer Vancouver gave him!
Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
18 juin à 13 h 8
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,646
Sens decline
18 juin à 13 h 13
Mentions "j'aime": 3,709
Don’t neeed Chychrun, pass
18 juin à 13 h 18
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 983
Quoting: GeneralLandro
He should have taken the offer Vancouver gave him!

You mean the 7X10.5 Calgary offered him
18 juin à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Canesfan21_
Don’t neeed Chychrun, pass

He seems like a system fit figured it might be worth a shot
18 juin à 14 h 2
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 45
when will bruins fans stop with this crap? wth would ullmark get the equivalent of 2 1sts? This same proposal has been proposed over 200 times and every single time every non bruins fans says that ullmark is not getting 2 1sts equivalent. chychrun is easily worth a 1st by himself.

Show me a comp where a 30 year old goalie 1 year from ufa got 2 1sts. He is a good goalie no doubt but if bruins fans are expecting 2 1sts for him they will be very disappointed when he gets traded.
18 juin à 14 h 4
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,743
How do you think Ullmark has that kind of value
18 juin à 14 h 6
Bcarlo25
You don't think he's better on the wing than at C?

i think he is the polar opposite of the bruins style and culture. you think he just magically becomes good defensively when he's not taking faceoffs? he's the type of player the bruins might draft, thinking they could change him, and then ship out of town the second they realize they can't.
Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
18 juin à 14 h 15
Démarrer sujet
i think he is the polar opposite of the bruins style and culture. you think he just magically becomes good defensively when he's not taking faceoffs? he's the type of player the bruins might draft, thinking they could change him, and then ship out of town the second they realize they can't.

The forward group is littered with two-way players that have astute defensive games
Unless we're gonna target Reinhart there isn't a top 6 wing out there that can score at the level we need while also playing a defensively responsible game
18 juin à 14 h 42
Bcarlo25
The forward group is littered with two-way players that have astute defensive games
Unless we're gonna target Reinhart there isn't a top 6 wing out there that can score at the level we need while also playing a defensively responsible game

guess what? Don Sweeney doesn't think like you. He's right, and you're wrong. The bruins don't need some winger pumping shots on net, getting 30 goals and ignoring all defensive elements of the game. The bruins culture has made them successful. They need centers, sure. But no, they've got Marchand and Pastrnak as their elite scoring wingers, and both of them can play the way the bruins want.

Necas isn't coming. Reinhart isn't coming. Guentzel isn't coming. Doubt the bruins front office even discussed it. Not their need. Not their want. Not their style. Not a fit.
18 juin à 16 h 9
Démarrer sujet
guess what? Don Sweeney doesn't think like you. He's right, and you're wrong. The bruins don't need some winger pumping shots on net, getting 30 goals and ignoring all defensive elements of the game. The bruins culture has made them successful. They need centers, sure. But no, they've got Marchand and Pastrnak as their elite scoring wingers, and both of them can play the way the bruins want.

Necas isn't coming. Reinhart isn't coming. Guentzel isn't coming. Doubt the bruins front office even discussed it. Not their need. Not their want. Not their style. Not a fit.

Can’t have a roster full of Danton Heinens as well rounded of a player he is the guy doesn’t score enough
Marchand is in the twilight of his career and Pastrnak can’t do it all by himself the team needs more scoring help
I agree with you that Sweeneys philosophy isn’t going to involve Necas Guentzel or Reinhart but if the plan is to sign Lindholm as the only top 6 forward this team is not winning a cup anytime soon
I’d argue that winning cups isn’t a priority for the Jacobs family anyway and Sweeney intentionally or not is complicit in this

The Bruins “style” of strong defense and goaltending is outdated and reactionary
Florida is about to win a cup and they’ve got excellent scoring wings who are below average defensively (Verhaeghe, Tarasenko, Tkachuk)
The Bruins should be a dominant possession team and in order to do that getting two-way centers that can win faceoffs is the top priority but they can’t ignore additional scoring in favor of defensively responsible 40 point players
Also look how many cups their current “philosophy” has gotten them sure they’ve had a ton of regular season success but the team doesn’t have the finishers to win in the playoffs they can only get so far playing islanders style hockey against the leagues most talented teams
18 juin à 17 h 47
Bcarlo25
Can’t have a roster full of Danton Heinens as well rounded of a player he is the guy doesn’t score enough
Marchand is in the twilight of his career and Pastrnak can’t do it all by himself the team needs more scoring help
I agree with you that Sweeneys philosophy isn’t going to involve Necas Guentzel or Reinhart but if the plan is to sign Lindholm as the only top 6 forward this team is not winning a cup anytime soon
I’d argue that winning cups isn’t a priority for the Jacobs family anyway and Sweeney intentionally or not is complicit in this

The Bruins “style” of strong defense and goaltending is outdated and reactionary
Florida is about to win a cup and they’ve got excellent scoring wings who are below average defensively (Verhaeghe, Tarasenko, Tkachuk)
The Bruins should be a dominant possession team and in order to do that getting two-way centers that can win faceoffs is the top priority but they can’t ignore additional scoring in favor of defensively responsible 40 point players
Also look how many cups their current “philosophy” has gotten them sure they’ve had a ton of regular season success but the team doesn’t have the finishers to win in the playoffs they can only get so far playing islanders style hockey against the leagues most talented teams

well, the first thing i would argue is that i don't know what hockey team you've been watching, but it isn't the florida panthers. game 4 aside, they are smothering defensively. it's their identity. so no, that concept isn't outdated. time and time again it's proven to be the ONLY thing that consistently works in this league. every single team that has sustained success has that philosophy. the ones that try to run a track meet? failures. all of them. sometimes cliches are cliches for a reason, and "defense wins championships," is one that rings true. go through the cup winners. every single one.

You're arguing that Sweeney is complicit in not trying to put together a winner when last season he put together the most successful regular season team in league history? ya, it didn't work out. both the bruins top six centers got hurt, their goalie couldn't move, they got absurd amounts of bad puck luck, and they ran into a team that got hot as a pistol at the right time...its hockey, that happens. but complicit? wow. that is genuinely one of the dumbest takes i've ever heard.

now, lets dig into your example. heinen vs necas. Care to venture a guess at how many more goals Necas scored at 5 on 5 than Heinen? Must be loads right? double digits? nope. one. one more goal. Points? grand total of five. With significantly more ice time mind you. one goal every 72:46 for Necas, one every 62:20 for heinen. Powerplay that important to you? go sign Kane for a 1x5. He'll be better than Necas, with none of the risk, and a lower cap hit. But no, there's a shiny new toy out there, and you want to ignore the fit, and jump in after it. it's a stupid idea.
18 juin à 18 h 42
Démarrer sujet
well, the first thing i would argue is that i don't know what hockey team you've been watching, but it isn't the florida panthers. game 4 aside, they are smothering defensively. it's their identity. so no, that concept isn't outdated. time and time again it's proven to be the ONLY thing that consistently works in this league. every single team that has sustained success has that philosophy. the ones that try to run a track meet? failures. all of them. sometimes cliches are cliches for a reason, and "defense wins championships," is one that rings true. go through the cup winners. every single one.

You're arguing that Sweeney is complicit in not trying to put together a winner when last season he put together the most successful regular season team in league history? ya, it didn't work out. both the bruins top six centers got hurt, their goalie couldn't move, they got absurd amounts of bad puck luck, and they ran into a team that got hot as a pistol at the right time...its hockey, that happens. but complicit? wow. that is genuinely one of the dumbest takes i've ever heard.

now, lets dig into your example. heinen vs necas. Care to venture a guess at how many more goals Necas scored at 5 on 5 than Heinen? Must be loads right? double digits? nope. one. one more goal. Points? grand total of five. With significantly more ice time mind you. one goal every 72:46 for Necas, one every 62:20 for heinen. Powerplay that important to you? go sign Kane for a 1x5. He'll be better than Necas, with none of the risk, and a lower cap hit. But no, there's a shiny new toy out there, and you want to ignore the fit, and jump in after it. it's a stupid idea.

Florida is e

Florida has elite team defense and goaltending but they aren’t only strong in that area they have an elite two-way center that controls possession very effectively. Their roster is extremely balanced from top to bottom and they can win at the highest level even with scoring wings that aren’t great defensively.
I’m not advocating for Sweeney to go out and turn them into a run and gun rush offense based team but if they can get a scoring wing that will help control possession in the o zone they should do it even if the player has defensive flaws.

Necas isn’t a perfect example of this but he would certainly improve the team. My point about Sweeney and ownership is the Jacobs family prioritizes ticket sales and playoff revenues over winning cups. They would rather spend 9mil on Heinen and other mid tier depth pieces instead of spending that money on Guentzel who’s a proven cup winner and goalscorer. I believe Sweeney has done a good job all factors considered and he certainly did his best to put out the best roster he could last offseason. Now that he has plenty of cap space I would hope that he takes a swing at some high impact players instead of just signing middling depth guys that don’t make a difference. The problem with the Jacobs family is that winning is not their top priority. Ray Bourque had to be traded to an expansion franchise to win his cup and it’s easily one of the biggest embarrassments in Bruins history. The Jacobs family are able to fly under the radar because of the salary cap but they are the same as they were back then and it shows in their roster construction philosophy. If they don’t make a serious improvement to the forward core then we’re continuing to waste Pastrnaks prime and he could end up the same way Bourque did.

Heinen is a fine player, underrated even but if extending him means we can’t get an impact top 6 forward then he can get his money elsewhere.

My overall point is that you shouldn’t take the bait about how endless mid tier depth signings are better overall for the team than going out and signing real offensive talent
18 juin à 19 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,894
1. I don’t believe Ullmark gets a 2024 first and Chychrun unless we are taking the load of crap Korpisalo contract. Its always been an overpay (too good to be true) and Garrioch mentioned they tried to pawn Korpisalo’s contract last year. If he is right, I think they are related

2. My guess is Lindholm is going to get 7 years, close to $8M AAV. To me, he’s our splash signing and you overpay in FA for players that will sign on Day 1.

3. Necas comes with both the contract signing risk and the acquisition cost risk. His three year splits are basically the equivalent of PLD. He does fit the speed requirement that Neely and Sweeney discussed, but I agree that his defensive prowess is a massive concern
19 juin à 15 h 6
Bcarlo25
Florida is e

Florida has elite team defense and goaltending but they aren’t only strong in that area they have an elite two-way center that controls possession very effectively. Their roster is extremely balanced from top to bottom and they can win at the highest level even with scoring wings that aren’t great defensively.
I’m not advocating for Sweeney to go out and turn them into a run and gun rush offense based team but if they can get a scoring wing that will help control possession in the o zone they should do it even if the player has defensive flaws.

Necas isn’t a perfect example of this but he would certainly improve the team. My point about Sweeney and ownership is the Jacobs family prioritizes ticket sales and playoff revenues over winning cups. They would rather spend 9mil on Heinen and other mid tier depth pieces instead of spending that money on Guentzel who’s a proven cup winner and goalscorer. I believe Sweeney has done a good job all factors considered and he certainly did his best to put out the best roster he could last offseason. Now that he has plenty of cap space I would hope that he takes a swing at some high impact players instead of just signing middling depth guys that don’t make a difference. The problem with the Jacobs family is that winning is not their top priority. Ray Bourque had to be traded to an expansion franchise to win his cup and it’s easily one of the biggest embarrassments in Bruins history. The Jacobs family are able to fly under the radar because of the salary cap but they are the same as they were back then and it shows in their roster construction philosophy. If they don’t make a serious improvement to the forward core then we’re continuing to waste Pastrnaks prime and he could end up the same way Bourque did.

Heinen is a fine player, underrated even but if extending him means we can’t get an impact top 6 forward then he can get his money elsewhere.

My overall point is that you shouldn’t take the bait about how endless mid tier depth signings are better overall for the team than going out and signing real offensive talent

we're talking necas, not guentzel. Danton Heinen does more to help the Boston Bruins win than Necas would. It's just a bad concept.

Also, the Jacobs family was basically why the cap was put in place. the argument of them not caring about winning is intensely stupid.
19 juin à 15 h 23
Démarrer sujet
we're talking necas, not guentzel. Danton Heinen does more to help the Boston Bruins win than Necas would. It's just a bad concept.

Also, the Jacobs family was basically why the cap was put in place. the argument of them not caring about winning is intensely stupid.

Do you understand that the Jacobs family pushed the league for a salary cap so hard because they were too cheap to keep up with other franchises and kept getting outspent. The Bruins are worth a billion dollars and are more than capable of sustainably being the top spender in the whole league. Newer fans don’t know the horrors of Sinden era like when they took Ray Bourque to arbitration. The Jacobs family has next to zero ambition to win cups and they need the salary cap to prevent other ambitious owners from totally blowing them out of the water. The 1990s is a perfect case study of this, the Bruins had near championship caliber rosters but they never won a cup because the Jacobs refused to spend to get the final piece of the puzzle and they had to trade away Ray Bourque so he could win a cup with a different franchise. It’s a sick joke and every Bruins fan should be hyper critical of the Jacobs family.
19 juin à 16 h 40
Bcarlo25
Do you understand that the Jacobs family pushed the league for a salary cap so hard because they were too cheap to keep up with other franchises and kept getting outspent. The Bruins are worth a billion dollars and are more than capable of sustainably being the top spender in the whole league. Newer fans don’t know the horrors of Sinden era like when they took Ray Bourque to arbitration. The Jacobs family has next to zero ambition to win cups and they need the salary cap to prevent other ambitious owners from totally blowing them out of the water. The 1990s is a perfect case study of this, the Bruins had near championship caliber rosters but they never won a cup because the Jacobs refused to spend to get the final piece of the puzzle and they had to trade away Ray Bourque so he could win a cup with a different franchise. It’s a sick joke and every Bruins fan should be hyper critical of the Jacobs family.

and do you really not understand they pushed for the cap so they could spend competitively? they've spend to or above the cap all the time. this isn't 1997 old man. those days are gone. it's just a stupid take.
19 juin à 17 h 20
Démarrer sujet
and do you really not understand they pushed for the cap so they could spend competitively? they've spend to or above the cap all the time. this isn't 1997 old man. those days are gone. it's just a stupid take.

Salary caps are a limitation on spending! They shouldn’t have to put a cap on spending in order to compete. The bruins are one of the wealthiest franchises in the league and theoretically they would be a major beneficiary of the salary cap removal. They can afford to spend like the Yankees but the Jacobs just don’t want to.
19 juin à 17 h 48
Bcarlo25
Salary caps are a limitation on spending! They shouldn’t have to put a cap on spending in order to compete. The bruins are one of the wealthiest franchises in the league and theoretically they would be a major beneficiary of the salary cap removal. They can afford to spend like the Yankees but the Jacobs just don’t want to.

but they have a cap. and the bruins spend as much as anyone. so move on from the 90s old timer. welcome to the 21st century.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage