SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Markstrom Draft Take 2

Créé par: CD25
Publié: 18 juin à 10 h 59
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH-5 967 742 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial20 124 167 $1933505910
Variation5 967 742 $-1-1-1000
Final26 091 909 $ (↑)18 (↓)32 (↓)49 (↓)5910000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%2 983 871 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH-5 967 742 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 413 750 $19425851016
Variation-2 983 871 $000010
Final6 429 879 $ (↓)194258511 (↑)16000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
Markström, JacobCanadiens de MontréalLNH50%2 983 871 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
Initial19 123 603 $1534503611
Variation-2 983 871 $1110-10
Final16 139 732 $ (↓)16 (↑)35 (↑)51 (↑)35 (↓)11000
18 juin à 12 h 46
Lemay1998
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 15
As a habs fan i do it right now if we can draft iginla and eiserman ouf
18 juin à 13 h 55
Armchair GM
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Habs say no imo.. retaining cap isnt the issue but going from 5th and 26th to 9th and 10th is a huge risk. drafting someone like Demidov, Lindstrom, Parakeh is an option at 5 but not at 9&10. Sure Iginla and Eiserman is great, but id rather the habs package some of their many prospects with the 26th to move into the top 12 instead.
Jeff902 a aimé ceci.
18 juin à 14 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 50
Quoting: Bcarr
Habs say no imo.. retaining cap isnt the issue but going from 5th and 26th to 9th and 10th is a huge risk. drafting someone like Demidov, Lindstrom, Parakeh is an option at 5 but not at 9&10. Sure Iginla and Eiserman is great, but id rather the habs package some of their many prospects with the 26th to move into the top 12 instead.

I agree with you to some extent. If I were KH, I would not do if Demidov or Parekh is still available and they truly believe that they can be game changers. Lindstrom, I don't know; I was super keen to draft him before it came out that his back injury was in fact a herniated disc... If this is indeed true, it seems like a huge risk.

If I had the choice between drafting a LHD at 5 OA, or two forwards at 9 and 10 OA, then I'd take the latter.
18 juin à 14 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
look another deal that's totally crap for New Jersey
18 juin à 15 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Element23VM
look another deal that's totally crap for New Jersey

Frankly, I don't know why you think so. NJ gets a goalie that can actually carry them through rough patches, all for the price of going from 10 OA to 26 OA. And the goalie comes with a price tag that allows NJ to make other moves to improve the team... The 10 OA is, in all likelihood, not going to make you a better team before at least 2-3 years

Now maybe you think 2-3 years is a better timing than now for NJ, and that's ok. But "totally crap", really?
18 juin à 17 h 51
Quoting: CD25
Frankly, I don't know why you think so. NJ gets a goalie that can actually carry them through rough patches, all for the price of going from 10 OA to 26 OA. And the goalie comes with a price tag that allows NJ to make other moves to improve the team... The 10 OA is, in all likelihood, not going to make you a better team before at least 2-3 years

Now maybe you think 2-3 years is a better timing than now for NJ, and that's ok. But "totally crap", really?

NJ would be trading for Jacob Markstrom of 2022-23... because he played insulated behind a Darryl Sutter coached team that actually plays well on the board and in front of their net, and he still was horrible. Now that he's playing for nothing this year, oh well he's "okay" again, not great, not MVP... just okay... and then Tanev gets moved, and he sucks ass again.

I will never forget 2022-23... he was horrible, and I just know that's going to be the Markstrom the Devils trade for. Most he's worth is a pick from 22-35 this year just because when he plays at his highest, he's a starting goaltender. NJ is the wrong team for this guy... they don't insulate their goaltenders worth crap and he needs insulation in the worst kind of way or he gets down on himself and starts to really suck... NJ meanwhile have a bunch of 4-5 type defense on their team and the only guy right now who can actually handle top 3 minutes adequately is Hamilton.

NJ trading for a goaltender is a waste of assets until they acquire a defenseman and some forwards who can help insulate the crease with good play on the boards and in front of their net. Until then, they need Nemec to advance two year, Luke to advance four years, and Siegenthaler to actually start winning battles and handling bigger minutes. Bahl also has to play more aggressively and break plays up with his length a lot more.
19 juin à 6 h 10
Démarrer sujet
NJ would be trading for Jacob Markstrom of 2022-23... because he played insulated behind a Darryl Sutter coached team that actually plays well on the board and in front of their net, and he still was horrible. Now that he's playing for nothing this year, oh well he's "okay" again, not great, not MVP... just okay... and then Tanev gets moved, and he sucks ass again.

I will never forget 2022-23... he was horrible, and I just know that's going to be the Markstrom the Devils trade for. Most he's worth is a pick from 22-35 this year just because when he plays at his highest, he's a starting goaltender. NJ is the wrong team for this guy... they don't insulate their goaltenders worth crap and he needs insulation in the worst kind of way or he gets down on himself and starts to really suck... NJ meanwhile have a bunch of 4-5 type defense on their team and the only guy right now who can actually handle top 3 minutes adequately is Hamilton.

NJ trading for a goaltender is a waste of assets until they acquire a defenseman and some forwards who can help insulate the crease with good play on the boards and in front of their net. Until then, they need Nemec to advance two year, Luke to advance four years, and Siegenthaler to actually start winning battles and handling bigger minutes. Bahl also has to play more aggressively and break plays up with his length a lot more.

Now I learned something wink
19 juin à 6 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
I agree with you to some extent. If I were KH, I would not do if Demidov or Parekh is still available and they truly believe that they can be game changers. Lindstrom, I don't know; I was super keen to draft him before it came out that his back injury was in fact a herniated disc... If this is indeed true, it seems like a huge risk.

If I had the choice between drafting a LHD at 5 OA, or two forwards at 9 and 10 OA, then I'd take the latter.

Even at RD we already have Reinbacher and Mailloux. No need for Parekh.

Quoting: Bcarr

If the Flames are trading up to 5 it's for Iginla. We would have to hope Catton is available. I guess Eiserman would be the other pick. Who else is even an option? Helenius, maybe. or a dman - one of Parekh, Dickinson, or Buium.

This is not even something I consider until I know who CBJ is taking.
19 juin à 11 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: doaftheloaf

Even at RD we already have Reinbacher and Mailloux. No need for Parekh.

If the Flames are trading up to 5 it's for Iginla. We would have to hope Catton is available. I guess Eiserman would be the other pick. Who else is even an option? Helenius, maybe. or a dman - one of Parekh, Dickinson, or Buium.

This is not even something I consider until I know who CBJ is taking.

We need 3 RHD wink Not sure Mailloux will pan out as a top 4....

But I agree, it's the kind of trade you decide upon at the very last minute.
19 juin à 14 h 52
Démarrer sujet

So? How do you like the actual deal you got on Markstrom?
19 juin à 16 h 14
So? How do you like the actual deal you got on Markstrom?

frown

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage