SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Devils get a goalie in draft move

Créé par: the1tab
Publié: 17 juin à 11 h 7
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Clarke, GraemeDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011---0000--
Karpovich, DaniilDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Binnington, JordanBlues de St-LouisLNH-5 967 742 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blues de St-LouisSTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial19 123 603 $1534503611
Variation-5 967 742 $11-1000
Final13 155 861 $ (↓)16 (↑)35 (↑)49 (↓)3611000

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Binnington, JordanBlues de St-LouisLNH-5 967 742 $011-------00
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blues de St-LouisSTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Clarke, GraemeDevils du New JerseyMineures-0 $011---0000--
Karpovich, DaniilDevils du New JerseyListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial15 942 738 $1741533811
Variation5 967 742 $-1-11000
Final21 910 480 $ (↑)16 (↓)40 (↓)54 (↑)3811000
17 juin à 15 h 12
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,720
The Blues aren't doing that. The two players you tossed in are of zero interest, and Binnington is definitely worth more to them than sliding up six spots.
17 juin à 16 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,569
Unless someone they really really like I doubt they move Binnington to move up 6 spots
18 juin à 0 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues aren't doing that. The two players you tossed in are of zero interest, and Binnington is definitely worth more to them than sliding up six spots.

NJ would have to send Allen so STL has someone to team up w/ Hofer. Maybe also a 2nd to even the value proposition.
18 juin à 0 h 42
mokumboi
Quoting: doaftheloaf
NJ would have to send Allen so STL has someone to team up w/ Hofer. Maybe also a 2nd to even the value proposition.

The Blues don't need Snake back, they have Zherenko coming soon enough and can just grab a cheap UFA to stand in for a half season or so, if that.
18 juin à 1 h 17
The Blues don't need Snake back, they have Zherenko coming soon enough and can just grab a cheap UFA to stand in for a half season or so, if that.

Allen would be under 2m for you for one year. Habs are eating half on him. Are you signing a UFA you trust to play 35-40 games for less than that? Also, NJ would need to send a salary back, or you'd have to retain on Binnington. Zherenko won't be up in time to matter.
18 juin à 1 h 31
mokumboi
Allen would be under 2m for you for one year. Habs are eating half on him. Are you signing a UFA you trust to play 35-40 games for less than that? Also, NJ would need to send a salary back, or you'd have to retain on Binnington. Zherenko won't be up in time to matter.

Zherenko will be up the first sign of an injury. Might have been last season, but there was never any need. I'm now doubting the Devils deal #10 anyway.
18 juin à 3 h 42
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,598

If the Blues think they can move on from Binnington, I’d imagine they’d be confident Hofer could shoulder a full starters load. Factor in I’d imagine they’d want to see what they have in Zherenko as well and the quality of the second piece of the tandem isn’t a large need. I don’t think they’d be willing to bet that much on Hofer yet. After next season I’d imagine there would be a serious consideration.
18 juin à 8 h 13
Trodden
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Both teams decline. Also Clarke has so much potential with his shots he truly does have one of the best shots, arguably better then Jasper Bratt.
18 juin à 8 h 27
Zherenko will be up the first sign of an injury. Might have been last season, but there was never any need. I'm now doubting the Devils deal #10 anyway.

And he'd continue to be the #3, ready in case of injury. Probably more likely he'll be ready for 25-26 than next year.

Quoting: AC14
If the Blues think they can move on from Binnington, I’d imagine they’d be confident Hofer could shoulder a full starters load. Factor in I’d imagine they’d want to see what they have in Zherenko as well and the quality of the second piece of the tandem isn’t a large need. I don’t think they’d be willing to bet that much on Hofer yet. After next season I’d imagine there would be a serious consideration.

You do have a point. I don't think this deal actually happens; I'm just saying if it does, it's better for both the Blues and Devils if Allen's going to the Blues. NJ to dump the salary and clear the crease, as Daws can back up, and the Blues to have a buffer, so they're not rushing in Zherenko or whoever else before they're ready.

At this point, I wouldn't give Hofer 60 games. Can he handle that in 25-26? Maybe.

Quoting: Trodden
Both teams decline. Also Clarke has so much potential with his shots he truly does have one of the best shots, arguably better then Jasper Bratt.

Clarke has some talent, but he'll never be a superstar. He'll be a middle six winger at best, and the value proposition is not quite enough to be even. Leave him in the deal, but turn the other nobody into someone who at least has a shot of becoming an NHL player.

If Clarke's shot is so great, how come he's not an NHL regular yet, then?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage