DET
CHI
  1. Fabbri, Robby
  2. Husso, Ville
  3. Walman, Jake
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (DET)
  5. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
They can certainly use Walman. Fabri is good for 15 goals and some experience and Husso is obviously a dump so hence the draft picks
DET
UTA
  1. Holl, Justin
  2. Määttä, Olli
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
Pick plus Maatta should be enough compensation for Holl
DET
  1. Kaliyev, Arthur [Droits de RFA]
LAK
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (DET)
BOS
  1. Berggren, Jonatan
  2. Wallinder, William
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
Not sure if that's enough. If not can add Viro or Soderbloom
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de NJD
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2388 000 000 $86 344 307 $0 $1 850 000 $1 655 693 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
RFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
905 833 $905 833 $
AG
RFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 750 000 $8 750 000 $
DD
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 juin à 0 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 179
Bruins would do this
15 juin à 0 h 33
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,838
With respect to the Chicago trade there are some flaws with your theory.

First off, the Hawks are set at LHD, Vlasic and Korchinski just finished their first full seasons with the Hawks and despite some struggles progressed nicely throughout the year. They also have Del Mastro, Kaiser and Allen who all just finished their first full professional seasons and show a lot of promise. Phillips was also up and between Rockford and Chicago throughout the season. I think the third LHD spot will be used as a bit of a revolving door to give the young guys exposure to the NHL which means there is no need for Wallman..

Secondly, you can’t count on Fabbri to stay healthy and provide that experience or 15 goals, the $4m would be better spent in FA on a more reliable player.

So in the eyes of the Hawks, all three of those players would be cap dumps not just Husso so a 2nd and 5th round draft picks is no where near close enough to get Chicago to eat in excess of $12m in cap space for next season. I think a flip of 1st round draft picks this year (15 to Chicago, 18 to Detroit) and Detroits 2025 1st round pick should be enough to get it done.
Hawksguy81 et Patches a aimé ceci.
15 juin à 1 h 13
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 127
Quoting: Snowhawk18

First off, the Hawks are set at LHD, Vlasic and Korchinski just finished their first full seasons with the Hawks and despite some struggles progressed nicely throughout the year. They also have Del Mastro, Kaiser and Allen who all just finished their first full professional seasons and show a lot of promise. Phillips was also up and between Rockford and Chicago throughout the season. I think the third LHD spot will be used as a bit of a revolving door to give the young guys exposure to the NHL which means there is no need for Wallman..

Secondly, you can’t count on Fabbri to stay healthy and provide that experience or 15 goals, the $4m would be better spent in FA on a more reliable player.

So in the eyes of the Hawks, all three of those players would be cap dumps not just Husso so a 2nd and 5th round draft picks is no where near close enough to get Chicago to eat in excess of $12m in cap space for next season. I think a flip of 1st round draft picks this year (15 to Chicago, 18 to Detroit) and Detroits 2025 1st round pick should be enough to get it done.

If Yzerman trades a first to “dump” Walman, Fabbri, and Husso, he should be fired on the spot.
15 juin à 1 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 127
Quoting: Snowhawk18

Not saying Chicago should be interested in them, it’s not the right spot. But Walman is far from a cap dump. Fabbri can probably net a late round pick and Husso has a year left of his deal. You ride it out or you buy him out.
Snowhawk18 et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
15 juin à 2 h 30
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,802
I don't understand your obsession with dumping Walman just so you can play Chiarot at 1LD.
That's a massive overpay for Ullmark, take out the first and the value is there. It's not worth it otherwise.
You didn't even really make the defense better. Roy is an improvement but Chiarot at 1LD is a downgrade. Relaxing Walman with Shattenkirk doesn't improve anything.
This team would make the playoffs, maybe win a round if they are lucky. Never will be a cup contender. Not enough high end talent coming up for them to be serious.
Swedish_Mafia a aimé ceci.
15 juin à 10 h 36
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,714
Rather not pay the equivalent of two firsts for a 31 y/o soon-to-be UFA goalie, especially considering Cossa and Augustine.
Swedish_Mafia a aimé ceci.
15 juin à 17 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Modifié 15 juin à 17 h 23
Quoting: Lancebmx
I don't understand your obsession with dumping Walman just so you can play Chiarot at 1LD.
That's a massive overpay for Ullmark, take out the first and the value is there. It's not worth it otherwise.
You didn't even really make the defense better. Roy is an improvement but Chiarot at 1LD is a downgrade. Relaxing Walman with Shattenkirk doesn't improve anything.
This team would make the playoffs, maybe win a round if they are lucky. Never will be a cup contender. Not enough high end talent coming up for them to be serious.

Ullmark an overpay? Not in this sellers market I'm afraid. Plus where else can you find last years Vezina winner for sale? I believe he would cost at least a 1st rounder plus some young (cheap) assets so Boston can save 5mil in cap.
It's not an obsession with Walman. It's cap space and being able to move him for assets or compensation for dumps. Trading Chiarot will be nearly impossible this year with almost 5mil cap hit. I wish we could dump him but I figured next year him and Copp maybe easier with lesser term remaining. Plus he did ok with Seider last year so hence the pair. Shttenkirk is just an option. Insert any 1 year 1 mil D-man there. Shattenkirk at least can still score from the point on the PP but not stuck on him.
No that team would NOT be cup contender by any means but they would make the playoffs and maybe win a round or 2. It's a step in the right direction
Next year you can maybe dump another 10mil in Copp and Chiarot plus bring-up Tuomistu(sp?) and Danielson along with maybe couple more kids. Not to mention Kaliyev, Drouin or Mazur might work out then Resign Ullmark for 3-4 years and bring-up Cossa slowly (don't think he'll be ready to be even back-up yet with only 1 year of AHL experience under his belt) Then you can fill the gaps with next years UFA's to push it up to contender status
15 juin à 17 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Rather not pay the equivalent of two firsts for a 31 y/o soon-to-be UFA goalie, especially considering Cossa and Augustine.

Well. I think Cossa and Augustne at least few years away from being an NHL starter. Should we waste all this time? The prime of Larks, Cat, Ray and Mo? Should we wait till Larkin and Cat are 30+ and are useless but we MAY or may not have a starting goalie?
Me thinks not. Thank you
15 juin à 19 h 56
Quoting: Mikeb1025
Ullmark an overpay? Not in this sellers market I'm afraid. Plus where else can you find last years Vezina winner for sale? I believe he would cost at least a 1st rounder plus some young (cheap) assets so Boston can save 5mil in cap.
It's not an obsession with Walman. It's cap space and being able to move him for assets or compensation for dumps. Trading Chiarot will be nearly impossible this year with almost 5mil cap hit. I wish we could dump him but I figured next year him and Copp maybe easier with lesser term remaining. Plus he did ok with Seider last year so hence the pair. Shttenkirk is just an option. Insert any 1 year 1 mil D-man there. Shattenkirk at least can still score from the point on the PP but not stuck on him.
No that team would NOT be cup contender by any means but they would make the playoffs and maybe win a round or 2. It's a step in the right direction
Next year you can maybe dump another 10mil in Copp and Chiarot plus bring-up Tuomistu(sp?) and Danielson along with maybe couple more kids. Not to mention Kaliyev, Drouin or Mazur might work out then Resign Ullmark for 3-4 years and bring-up Cossa slowly (don't think he'll be ready to be even back-up yet with only 1 year of AHL experience under his belt) Then you can fill the gaps with next years UFA's to push it up to contender status

It's not really a seller's market. Markstrom and Ullmark have trade protection and can limit where they go. Multiple teams could have goalies available, Vegas, Utah, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Minnesota, Florida and St Louis could ask have goalies available. Free Agency isn't great but teams aren't going to overpay, like this is, for a goalie.
Moving Walman for cap space seems more like an obsession. He provides great value at 3.4M. Considering you have the cap to keep him if some other contracts are changed slightly, seems like a waste. Just ride out Chiarot. You paid a bunch of assets but didn't even make the defense better in total. Do you think Ullmark is going to excel with a similar defense as we had this season in front of him?
Do you think Ullmark would sign only a 3-4 year deal? As you stated, recent Vezina winner, why wouldn't he get the most money and term possible? I wouldn't doubt he gets 6 years.
I thought Drouin was a joke initially but you intentionally signed him. Think about how things went in Tampa with him and Yzerman. Anyways, he doesn't sign that garbage offer in Detroit. He likely gets much better to stay in Colorado.
You sure are banking on alot of young players to excel in the future.
Teams don't get to contender status by signing a bunch of UFAs either. They tend to be expensive and and usually entering the back 9 of their careers.
Is going all in to make the playoffs a step in the right direction? No. Making the playoffs would be great but this team, as it's built, would never be a contender. I understand not wanting to waste Larkin's years but he has quite a few more good ones to go, he's just entering his prime, same with Cat. Seider and Raymond are still really young.
16 juin à 0 h 27
Démarrer sujet
It's not really a seller's market. Markstrom and Ullmark have trade protection and can limit where they go. Multiple teams could have goalies available, Vegas, Utah, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Minnesota, Florida and St Louis could ask have goalies available. Free Agency isn't great but teams aren't going to overpay, like this is, for a goalie.
Moving Walman for cap space seems more like an obsession. He provides great value at 3.4M. Considering you have the cap to keep him if some other contracts are changed slightly, seems like a waste. Just ride out Chiarot. You paid a bunch of assets but didn't even make the defense better in total. Do you think Ullmark is going to excel with a similar defense as we had this season in front of him?
Do you think Ullmark would sign only a 3-4 year deal? As you stated, recent Vezina winner, why wouldn't he get the most money and term possible? I wouldn't doubt he gets 6 years.
I thought Drouin was a joke initially but you intentionally signed him. Think about how things went in Tampa with him and Yzerman. Anyways, he doesn't sign that garbage offer in Detroit. He likely gets much better to stay in Colorado.
You sure are banking on alot of young players to excel in the future.
Teams don't get to contender status by signing a bunch of UFAs either. They tend to be expensive and and usually entering the back 9 of their careers.
Is going all in to make the playoffs a step in the right direction? No. Making the playoffs would be great but this team, as it's built, would never be a contender. I understand not wanting to waste Larkin's years but he has quite a few more good ones to go, he's just entering his prime, same with Cat. Seider and Raymond are still really young.

Well if you only have 3 goalies with quality Ullmark, Saros, Markstrom and you have to trade for all of them cause there is nothing worth mentioning in UFA I would call it a sellers market. Guess it's a matter of definition but point is there will be a bidding war for all 3 of them so gonna cost extra for either of them.
I don't have a problem giving Ullmark a 6 year deal as Cossa is at least 4 if not 5 years away from being an NHL starter. If you think he'll be ready faster you're fooling yourself. Thus far he had 1 year in the minors. This year a cup of coffee with Wings 3-6 games. Next year a lunch dozen or so games. Following year can start as backup. A year after a 60/40 split. And only the following year (5) he is ready for an NHL starter. Maybe. So 6 years of Ullmark is just fine. Last year you can trade him away.
Walman again is only concerns me as a cap hit. He is Only a great value if used with Seider on 1st pair and he was struggling this year so... coin poss. As a 2nd pair value is average and as 3rd pair he is way overpaid. Depends on how you use him.
Giving everyone a haircut just to keep Walman is ill-advised. Do you think Marchy would sign for 6mil instead of 7? How about Roy for 5mil instead of 6? Will Seider and Raymond take 8 year deals for 1mil less each? I doubt it. And all this headache for what? Keeping Walman? An average on his best day D-man? There are better options. You don't think that Defense I propose with Roy, Johansen and say Brendan Smith or any other 1mi 1year guy if you don't like Shattenkirk is an upgrade over Walman, Holl and Maatta? Especially with Ullmark over Husso in net?
Drouin I agree. This one is just a place holder that might score a few goals. Scratch him and replace with another under 1mil 4th liner of your choice
Banking on a lot of young players? Isn't that the point of building a team? This year I have 3. Kasper, Johansen and Mazur. You don't think they are ready? Kaliyev is a reclamation project but if works he's a big body and COULD turn into another Bert.
16 juin à 2 h 31
Joe
Well. I think Cossa and Augustne at least few years away from being an NHL starter. Should we waste all this time? The prime of Larks, Cat, Ray and Mo? Should we wait till Larkin and Cat are 30+ and are useless but we MAY or may not have a starting goalie?
Me thinks not. Thank you

The primes of Mo and Raymond are at 22 and 23? Lol. Also presuming Larkin and DeBrincat will be useless at 30 is even more stupid than thinking that the Red Wings can do anything beyond the 2nd round (and even that I doubt) with Chiarot as your 1LD and a mediocre bottom-6 that isn't compensated by a star-studded top-6.

You want to build a team like Vegas, but without a good coach and without the good depth. Mediocrity is all that future holds.
16 juin à 2 h 37
Joe
Well if you only have 3 goalies with quality Ullmark, Saros, Markstrom and you have to trade for all of them cause there is nothing worth mentioning in UFA I would call it a sellers market. Guess it's a matter of definition but point is there will be a bidding war for all 3 of them so gonna cost extra for either of them.
I don't have a problem giving Ullmark a 6 year deal as Cossa is at least 4 if not 5 years away from being an NHL starter. If you think he'll be ready faster you're fooling yourself. Thus far he had 1 year in the minors. This year a cup of coffee with Wings 3-6 games. Next year a lunch dozen or so games. Following year can start as backup. A year after a 60/40 split. And only the following year (5) he is ready for an NHL starter. Maybe. So 6 years of Ullmark is just fine. Last year you can trade him away.
Walman again is only concerns me as a cap hit. He is Only a great value if used with Seider on 1st pair and he was struggling this year so... coin poss. As a 2nd pair value is average and as 3rd pair he is way overpaid. Depends on how you use him.
Giving everyone a haircut just to keep Walman is ill-advised. Do you think Marchy would sign for 6mil instead of 7? How about Roy for 5mil instead of 6? Will Seider and Raymond take 8 year deals for 1mil less each? I doubt it. And all this headache for what? Keeping Walman? An average on his best day D-man? There are better options. You don't think that Defense I propose with Roy, Johansen and say Brendan Smith or any other 1mi 1year guy if you don't like Shattenkirk is an upgrade over Walman, Holl and Maatta? Especially with Ullmark over Husso in net?
Drouin I agree. This one is just a place holder that might score a few goals. Scratch him and replace with another under 1mil 4th liner of your choice
Banking on a lot of young players? Isn't that the point of building a team? This year I have 3. Kasper, Johansen and Mazur. You don't think they are ready? Kaliyev is a reclamation project but if works he's a big body and COULD turn into another Bert.

Oh brother.
Optimistic about signing a goalie until he's 37?
Calling a goalie that just did really well in the NHL 4 years out from coming into the NHL?
Saying Kaliyev could be the next Bertuzzi?

Optimistic in some places, pessimistic in most I guess!
16 juin à 10 h 32

Everyone of those teams I mentioned have quality goalies that could be available.
I don't expect Cossa for a few years but 5 might be a stretch.
Paying Ullmark until he's 37 could be a mistake, that is what it was getting at. How many goalies still perform at a high level after 35? Not very many. He could be the exception sure or you could be paying a back up 6+M for a few years.
With Walman, you only need 800K to keep him. You have 1.6M in cap space. You can shave a couple hundred grand from each of the bigger signings easy enough. You don't need to go drastic and cut a million from everyone. The rest can be saved from Shattenkirk. You literally paid to move Walman just so you can sign Shattenkirk, who is barely a NHL player anymore. I'm pretty sure I take Walman over Shattenkirk all day everyday.
To answer your question about how I like your defense. Walman is better than Shattenkirk, who is barely a player anymore. Walman may not be the best option but is great value on the top pair and would be better than Chiarot there. Roy would be great. He's a guy I consistently target in free agency. Holl is ass, he can go. Maatta is better than Shattenkirk and Smith, also Johansson until he proves himself. You upgraded with Roy over Holl and Petry bit downgraded with Shattenkirk over Walman. So overall the defense doesn't get better, likely even worse than this year. Ullmark would make them look better than Husso though I would agree.
I like the Kaliyev and Trenin targets.
16 juin à 14 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Everyone of those teams I mentioned have quality goalies that could be available.
I don't expect Cossa for a few years but 5 might be a stretch.
Paying Ullmark until he's 37 could be a mistake, that is what it was getting at. How many goalies still perform at a high level after 35? Not very many. He could be the exception sure or you could be paying a back up 6+M for a few years.
With Walman, you only need 800K to keep him. You have 1.6M in cap space. You can shave a couple hundred grand from each of the bigger signings easy enough. You don't need to go drastic and cut a million from everyone. The rest can be saved from Shattenkirk. You literally paid to move Walman just so you can sign Shattenkirk, who is barely a NHL player anymore. I'm pretty sure I take Walman over Shattenkirk all day everyday.
To answer your question about how I like your defense. Walman is better than Shattenkirk, who is barely a player anymore. Walman may not be the best option but is great value on the top pair and would be better than Chiarot there. Roy would be great. He's a guy I consistently target in free agency. Holl is ass, he can go. Maatta is better than Shattenkirk and Smith, also Johansson until he proves himself. You upgraded with Roy over Holl and Petry bit downgraded with Shattenkirk over Walman. So overall the defense doesn't get better, likely even worse than this year. Ullmark would make them look better than Husso though I would agree.
I like the Kaliyev and Trenin targets.

Paying Ullmark till 37 is the cost of business for having him now so something's gotta give. Plus like I said you can always trade him away later. I would really like Saros instead but it'll cost a lot more. i tried playing with it. in #4 see how you like that one.
Walman again I don't know what value you see in him. Unless you put him on the 1st pair with Seider who makes him look good (anyone would look good with MO) then he's got value but so will anyone. Even Chiarot looked decent with MO so I kept that pair to not have to scratch him along with Petry. You can't move Walman to 2nd pair with Edvinsson they are both lefties. So that leaves 3rd pair for which he is way overpaid at 3.4mil. I used Smith on next one instead of Shattenkirk but you can put any 1mil 1year guy there. Osterlee? whomever. I'd even try another kid like Tiomistu or Buinum (sp?)
I tried keeping Walman in the next one but ended up short on cap. Couldn't get Perron and 1mil D-man plus was right at cap so no room to bring-up kids as replacements for injury. Had to dump him to get all 3 mentioned

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage