Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2488 000 000 $82 715 834 $50 000 $330 000 $5 284 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 juin à 21 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,745
I suppose there are some silver linings to this site shutting down.
OldNYIfan et Bruinadian67 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 21 h 55
Ducks and Kings Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 26,662
Hilarious.

Yeah, the Kings got blown out by the Oilers because of goaltending.
tryger a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 21 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 6
So LA wasn’t trying to trade for Ullmark at the deadline?

He didn’t waive his no trade . Sway would have to go.
11 juin à 22 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,871
It’s not a deal either side does.
OldNYIfan et Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 22 h 14
Quoting: SWT4
So LA wasn’t trying to trade for Ullmark at the deadline?

He didn’t waive his no trade . Sway would have to go.

You didn’t get to move Ullmark now you have to figure out if you want to pay two goaltenders starter salaries in lieu of getting a top-6 center. LA isn’t the one in a jam, it’s the Bruins. Clocks ticking free agency opens next month.

Zero chance LA moves their best young asset.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 22 h 23
Colby
Mentions "j'aime": 164
Quoting: tryger
You didn’t get to move Ullmark now you have to figure out if you want to pay two goaltenders starter salaries in lieu of getting a top-6 center. LA isn’t the one in a jam, it’s the Bruins. Clocks ticking free agency opens next month.

the bruins are in no rush to win. they just made it to round 2 while during there retool and they still have an entire year with ullmark under contract to resign or trade him. they have plenty of cap space right now to resign anyone they want and also go add a player if they feel the need. LA who has lost 3 years in the first round now to Edm and cannot find a goalie to boost them over the top is 10000000% in a jam. those young players are getting to there big boy deals soon.
Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 22 h 37
Quoting: colby
the bruins are in no rush to win. they just made it to round 2 while during there retool and they still have an entire year with ullmark under contract to resign or trade him. they have plenty of cap space right now to resign anyone they want and also go add a player if they feel the need. LA who has lost 3 years in the first round now to Edm and cannot find a goalie to boost them over the top is 10000000% in a jam. those young players are getting to there big boy deals soon.

Well Ullmark doesn’t want to come here and LA is a year away from Portillo, they were looking for a bandaid, if they can’t get Saros they will try for the free agency. Also if you think goalies were the problem for LA you might have missed that playoff series.
11 juin à 22 h 41
Colby
Well Ullmark doesn’t want to come here and LA is a year away from Portillo, they were looking for a bandaid, if they can’t get Saros they will try for the free agency. Also if you think goalies were the problem for LA you might have missed that playoff series.

theyve been a consistent problem for the last few years. they may have played pretty well but that doesnt mean its not a problem. Ullmark didnt waive during the season but it is offseason and you never know. sway on the other hand is only getting taken if u give up a haul and back. 25 yearold under team control whos already been elite in the playoffs multiple times and been a top 5-10 goalie over the last 4 seasons.
As i said the bruins are in no rush to move either goalie. they have plenty of cap for this summer and they still have 1 more year of both and contract negotiations and ullmark has said multiple times he wants to play here so theres a very high chance if sway wants to take a less and ullmark wants to stay they both could get locked up.
11 juin à 22 h 49
theyve been a consistent problem for the last few years. they may have played pretty well but that doesnt mean its not a problem. Ullmark didnt waive during the season but it is offseason and you never know. sway on the other hand is only getting taken if u give up a haul and back. 25 yearold under team control whos already been elite in the playoffs multiple times and been a top 5-10 goalie over the last 4 seasons.
As i said the bruins are in no rush to move either goalie. they have plenty of cap for this summer and they still have 1 more year of both and contract negotiations and ullmark has said multiple times he wants to play here so theres a very high chance if sway wants to take a less and ullmark wants to stay they both could get locked up.

No rush? That works for us, LA will see if they can find their goalie in the free agency. Most important is signing Byfield. If they can get a top goalie great but they literally had an all star and two top 10 goaltenders by Sv% for under $2M. I’m more concerned about who takes Roy’s position than goalie (at least until the trade deadline)
11 juin à 22 h 53
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 187

I think the Kings are in one hell of a jam with PLD
11 juin à 22 h 53
Byfield isn’t a center
11 juin à 22 h 56
Colby
No rush? That works for us, LA will see if they can find their goalie in the free agency. Most important is signing Byfield. If they can get a top goalie great but they literally had an all star and two top 10 goaltenders by Sv% for under $2M. I’m more concerned about who takes Roy’s position than goalie (at least until the trade deadline)

I mean u guys can look but theres only about 2 #1 goalies that are even slightly available. Ullmark and saros. every other goalie either has a bad cap hit, is older, or a FA who is at best a 1B guy. if u want to look there thats great for u guys but when u lose to edm for the 4th year in a row eventually it will click. that PLD contract is going to make everything worse in about 2 years.
Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 23 h 7
Quoting: Quaider11
I think the Kings are in one hell of a jam with PLD

It’s set already, Kings are going forward with him, he can’t do worse than last year and can’t play with worse linemates.
11 juin à 23 h 15
I mean u guys can look but theres only about 2 #1 goalies that are even slightly available. Ullmark and saros. every other goalie either has a bad cap hit, is older, or a FA who is at best a 1B guy. if u want to look there thats great for u guys but when u lose to edm for the 4th year in a row eventually it will click. that PLD contract is going to make everything worse in about 2 years.

I think lots of people have weird opinions on the kings or don’t really watch them much. They had excellent goaltending in the regular season and PLD was unsurprisingly bad as a shutdown 3C with his most consistent linemate only playing a handful of AHL games last season. LA with the exception of last season plays defensively strong enough to get above average goalie numbers, and if those go down again I’m concerned it had more to do with the loss of Matt Roy than the goaltenders who the Kings limit high danger chances from.

If Saros or Ullmark can be moved for this years first they can entertain it, but I think that offer would have happened by now. LA is forced to look at free agency and grab Stolarz or Brossoit, and I think they will be fine until the TDL.

I don’t know if LA can beat themselves up about losing to the Oilers too much, they were the better team and are in a cup final with the best player in the league. If I were the GM I just want the team to be 3 or even 4 solid lines built on defense.
11 juin à 23 h 16
It’s set already, Kings are going forward with him, he can’t do worse than last year and can’t play with worse linemates.

Well at least the talent is there when he feels like it
11 juin à 23 h 18
Quoting: Quaider11
Well at least the talent is there when he feels like it

I actually don’t think he’s lazy, in fact I think he’s worse when he tries to be all over the ice. His game is reactive, yes he needs to improve his forecheck and defensive elements but he needs to stop listening to the noise and play his game.
12 juin à 0 h 58

Boston has the cap room to sign Lindholm and Swayman fairly easily. They may trade Ullmark. Lots of teams with bad goaltending. I realize that the LA goaltenders were the best you could expect for what you paid.

Ultimately, it’s not optimal to pay a 1b goalie $5M just like it isn’t optimal to pay a third line center $8.5m. Doesn’t mean they won’t help with winning. Very good players are useful.
12 juin à 9 h 37
Quoting: Celtics21
Boston has the cap room to sign Lindholm and Swayman fairly easily. They may trade Ullmark. Lots of teams with bad goaltending. I realize that the LA goaltenders were the best you could expect for what you paid.

Ultimately, it’s not optimal to pay a 1b goalie $5M just like it isn’t optimal to pay a third line center $8.5m. Doesn’t mean they won’t help with winning. Very good players are useful.

At this point it’s more LA has to find their goalie on July 1st. They are sticking with PLD, who must play a top-6 role next season, they are not moving Byfield, and if a 1st is too little for one year of good goaltending LA needs to look into the free agency. They have tried both Boston and Nashville, if they won’t bite I don’t think you can fault them for looking to free agency to solve their goalie issues. Especially since goalie signings from last season was one of the few things that worked well for LA.
12 juin à 10 h 42
At this point it’s more LA has to find their goalie on July 1st. They are sticking with PLD, who must play a top-6 role next season, they are not moving Byfield, and if a 1st is too little for one year of good goaltending LA needs to look into the free agency. They have tried both Boston and Nashville, if they won’t bite I don’t think you can fault them for looking to free agency to solve their goalie issues. Especially since goalie signings from last season was one of the few things that worked well for LA.

I love the Kings defensive structure. I do wonder what happens with replacing Roy with Clarke and then continue to go with the minimum goalie experiment. The last two years, it’s worked to a degree for the Kings. I hope it continues to, because it’s failed for a lot of teams.

Do you have the cap room to secure a good goalie even next year once you sign everybody?
12 juin à 10 h 57
Quoting: Celtics21
I love the Kings defensive structure. I do wonder what happens with replacing Roy with Clarke and then continue to go with the minimum goalie experiment. The last two years, it’s worked to a degree for the Kings. I hope it continues to, because it’s failed for a lot of teams.

Do you have the cap room to secure a good goalie even next year once you sign everybody?

It’s a good question, I think LA having Englund and Moverare already signed does ease some of that concern. The bigger question is can Gavrikov go back to a stay at home role and gain chemistry with Spence. If Roy is gone, LA knows that 2RD or 3LD replacement becomes a priority, the hope is being Clarke’s partner on a defense first system will make LA an enticing destination for a free agent (or trade) defenseman coming off a poor performance last season. I have 2-3 million as our set aside price for that defenseman and a similar number for the goalie position. LA will probably bridge Byfield and still have 3-4M for Arvidssons replacement. It will be tight, but I have some faith in their assessment of goaltenders and defensemen.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage