Logo de STL
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    Logo de DET
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2388 000 000 $85 772 640 $0 $1 850 000 $2 227 360 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA
    886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
    C
    RFA - 3
    5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 4
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA
    905 833 $905 833 $
    AG
    RFA - 2
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C
    RFA
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    878 333 $878 333 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    Logo de Flames de Calgary
    4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    RFA - 2
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 7
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    10 juin à 0 h 53
    TrevorA
    Rejoint: janv. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,095
    Modifié 10 juin à 1 h 1
    Take Maatta out and you have the base for a Markström Trade. It’s not exactly what we’re looking for, but it could meet some needs. If we could get Veleno added in there somehow, that’d be ideal

Huberdeau-Zary-Berggren/Coronato
    Pelletier-Veleno-Berggren/Coronato

Kylington/Solvyov/Poirier-Holl
    10 juin à 1 h 50
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,802
    Quoting: KingofRnR
    Take Maatta out and you have the base for a Markström Trade. It’s not exactly what we’re looking for, but it could meet some needs. If we could get Veleno added in there somehow, that’d be ideal

That's already way more than he's worth and waaaaay more than we should be paying.
    10 juin à 1 h 51
    That Markstrom trade is bad for the Wings.
    That Kings trade is astronomically bad for the Wings, what the hell is the thought process there? All 3 of the offers you send them are worth substantially more than Kaliyev.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    10 juin à 1 h 53
    TrevorA
    Quoting: Lancebmx
    That's already way more than he's worth and waaaaay more than we should be paying.

Looked at it again nope, it’s not. I guess it depends on whether you think Holl or Maatta have Trade Value or not. Many on here consider them dumps. We could use Holl, but not Maata. I’d retain or add something for Veleno
    10 juin à 1 h 59
    Looked at it again nope, it’s not. I guess it depends on whether you think Holl or Maatta have Trade Value or not. Many on here consider them dumps. We could use Holl, but not Maata. I’d retain or add something for Veleno

Holl is a dump, Maatta has value. Maybe not to Calgary even though they have a whole 0 left handed NHL defensemen signed for next season. We might be lucky enough to find a team to take Holl but we likely don't trade him at a loss, not with his buyout being only 1.1M.
    10 juin à 2 h 4
    TrevorA
    Holl is a dump, Maatta has value. Maybe not to Calgary even though they have a whole 0 left handed NHL defensemen signed for next season. We might be lucky enough to find a team to take Holl but we likely don't trade him at a loss, not with his buyout being only 1.1M.

We can use Holl and our LD are Weegar, Kylington and TBD = Ryan Graves, Brendan Dillon, Chychrun, Chabot, Kevin Bahl, Solovyov, Poirier and if we have too Dennis Gilbert, Joel Hanley or Yan Kuznetsov
    10 juin à 3 h 10
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 26,636
    That Kings trade is astronomically bad for the Wings, what the hell is the thought process there? All 3 of the offers you send them are worth substantially more than Kaliyev.

My thoughts exactly.
    10 juin à 11 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 8

No Maata but Veleno instead would cost a cap some retention. Otherwise doable.

To all the know it all's Hall HAS value. Just because he didn't work out with Lalonde does not make him worthless. Same with Maata who is solid stay at home Lt D-man. Calgary needs RT D-man that plays physical game and that is Hall.
    KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
    10 juin à 11 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    That Markstrom trade is bad for the Wings.

Markstrom is Bad for Wings???? Are you on crack? Would you rather have Can't catch a beach ball Husso again???

Kaliev is a 22yo power forward who (along with most of the team) has been misused and thus underperformed. He requested a trade and I believe he can be a top 6 power forward for the Wings.
    LA WILL need something back. Kaliyev is an RFA. So 2nd rounder and Wallinder in return plus Walman who bumps 1st rounder return down to 2nd. We need to dump some cap anyway.
    You think it's too much? Would you pay that for say Necas? More established player yes but not that much more. How about NJ 10th overall pick or even our 15th overall? would you pay that? Not saying that this kid is THAT good but I think he can be something. Maybe another Bert?
    10 juin à 13 h 20
    Quoting: Mikeb1025
    Markstrom is Bad for Wings???? Are you on crack? Would you rather have Can't catch a beach ball Husso again???

Kaliev is a 22yo power forward who (along with most of the team) has been misused and thus underperformed. He requested a trade and I believe he can be a top 6 power forward for the Wings.
    LA WILL need something back. Kaliyev is an RFA. So 2nd rounder and Wallinder in return plus Walman who bumps 1st rounder return down to 2nd. We need to dump some cap anyway.
    You think it's too much? Would you pay that for say Necas? More established player yes but not that much more. How about NJ 10th overall pick or even our 15th overall? would you pay that? Not saying that this kid is THAT good but I think he can be something. Maybe another Bert?

Markstrom would make the team better but paying that much for a 34 year old goalie is awful! Are YOU on crack? He is worth a second round pick and if a team pays more, they are likely desperate.
    Kaliyev is an almost 23 year old player who in 3 years of NHL experience, hasn't done much. Misused or not, he obviously hasn't done the right things in order to get better usage. All 3 of those things you sent are worth more than he is right now. Trade a second for him sure, take a chance that's fine. But in all reality this trade has the value of two late firsts and a second. Yes Walman and Wallinder both hold that kind of value.
    At least Necas, since you brought him up, is more established and proven at the NHL level. I don't even know why you brought up Jersey's pick in this, what does that have to do with anything? I also wouldn't trade our pick for Necas, so especially not Kaliyev.
    10 juin à 17 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Markstrom would make the team better but paying that much for a 34 year old goalie is awful! Are YOU on crack? He is worth a second round pick and if a team pays more, they are likely desperate.
    Kaliyev is an almost 23 year old player who in 3 years of NHL experience, hasn't done much. Misused or not, he obviously hasn't done the right things in order to get better usage. All 3 of those things you sent are worth more than he is right now. Trade a second for him sure, take a chance that's fine. But in all reality this trade has the value of two late firsts and a second. Yes Walman and Wallinder both hold that kind of value.
    At least Necas, since you brought him up, is more established and proven at the NHL level. I don't even know why you brought up Jersey's pick in this, what does that have to do with anything? I also wouldn't trade our pick for Necas, so especially not Kaliyev.

I think you're way off on Markstrom. A 2nd rounder? I think It'll cost a lot more then that for a good quality starting goalie. Especially in this sellers market. What do you think Saros or Ullmark are worth? Just out of curiosity?
    As for Kaliyev...you might be right. I just added what assets I would use in negotiation but if you think we can swing Walman for Kaliev straight up without and add-ons then so much the better. It will largely depend on how desperate LA is to move him.
    10 juin à 18 h 30
    Modifié 10 juin à 18 h 55
    I think you're way off on Markstrom. A 2nd rounder? I think It'll cost a lot more then that for a good quality starting goalie. Especially in this sellers market. What do you think Saros or Ullmark are worth? Just out of curiosity?
    As for Kaliyev...you might be right. I just added what assets I would use in negotiation but if you think we can swing Walman for Kaliev straight up without and add-ons then so much the better. It will largely depend on how desperate LA is to move him.

Markstrom is 34. He has 1 to maybe 3 good years left, big maybe. Trading a first for him, just to sneak into the playoffs maybe really isn't worth it. He has a full no move clause so he can dictate his location. If Detroit is his chosen destination, why are we paying alot for him? We have two really good goalie prospects excelling right now, paying alot to acquire a veteran who wouldn't put us over the top is poor asset management. He will be gone before our team is actually a contender. I'm totally for upgrading the goaltending, but the deal has to make sense. Moving what could be a high pick for someone who only has a couple years left to play doesn't make sense to me. Also I don't see why he would pick Detroit, as I said this team isn't a contender.
    Ullmark, reasonable Bruins fans say Wallinder or Buium and a second round pick. That or a late first.
    Saros I have no idea.
    For comparisons, Georgiev went for a a couple mid picks.
    Kuemper went for a first, was 4 years younger and just came off a good season on a bad team. That team was also destined to win the Cup, which they did.
    Lehner to Vegas in 2020 went for a second and fringe prospects. He was 28 and was coming off a really good season.
    I don't think the Kings are desperate to move Kaliyev but he did ask for a trade. I think a second round pick should be good value to win the small bidding war there might be.
    CoachCoach a aimé ceci.
    10 juin à 21 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    Markstrom is 34. He has 1 to maybe 3 good years left, big maybe. Trading a first for him, just to sneak into the playoffs maybe really isn't worth it. He has a full no move clause so he can dictate his location. If Detroit is his chosen destination, why are we paying alot for him? We have two really good goalie prospects excelling right now, paying alot to acquire a veteran who wouldn't put us over the top is poor asset management. He will be gone before our team is actually a contender. I'm totally for upgrading the goaltending, but the deal has to make sense. Moving what could be a high pick for someone who only has a couple years left to play doesn't make sense to me. Also I don't see why he would pick Detroit, as I said this team isn't a contender.
    Ullmark, reasonable Bruins fans say Wallinder or Buium and a second round pick. That or a late first.
    Saros I have no idea.
    For comparisons, Georgiev went for a a couple mid picks.
    Kuemper went for a first, was 4 years younger and just came off a good season on a bad team. That team was also destined to win the Cup, which they did.
    Lehner to Vegas in 2020 went for a second and fringe prospects. He was 28 and was coming off a really good season.
    I don't think the Kings are desperate to move Kaliyev but he did ask for a trade. I think a second round pick should be good value to win the small bidding war there might be.

You make some interesting points but we can not waste another 2 years of Larkin and Cat prime to wait for a goalie to mature. I am not ok with writing off this season plus next one and not making playoffs. Granted we're not going to win the cup for a few years but playoffs are a must simply to gain experience as a team and that requires at the very least and adequate goaltending this year. Husso is not it and needs to be replaced with SY favorites a place warmer veteran. Enter Markstrom for next 2-3 years. Could be Gibson or Gustafson (Wild) as well. But something has to be done to fix this mess in goal and
    in 2-3 years Cossa should ready to be a starter not just a back-up/call-up in the NHL
    10 juin à 23 h 30
    You make some interesting points but we can not waste another 2 years of Larkin and Cat prime to wait for a goalie to mature. I am not ok with writing off this season plus next one and not making playoffs. Granted we're not going to win the cup for a few years but playoffs are a must simply to gain experience as a team and that requires at the very least and adequate goaltending this year. Husso is not it and needs to be replaced with SY favorites a place warmer veteran. Enter Markstrom for next 2-3 years. Could be Gibson or Gustafson (Wild) as well. But something has to be done to fix this mess in goal and
    in 2-3 years Cossa should ready to be a starter not just a back-up/call-up in the NHL

Man I really appreciate your passion, I get it. I also totally agree with the experience and playing meaningful games. This season was great for that, we played meaningful games right until the end. I just think the long term plan is the cup and I would expect Yzerman would have sold that to Larkin and he would have bought in. I just look at our prospect pool and think we are missing alot of pieces still. With Cat, Larkin and Raymond, we have a top line. We have potential 2/3Cs in Danielson and Kasper. We have what looks like goalies and a top 4 defense with Seider, ASP, Edvinsson and Wallinder/Buium/ any of the other 187 LHD on the system. We are still missing some really solid LW and RW. I'm looking at this draft and my top targets, no in order of preference for me, are Michael Brandsegg-Nygard, Sennecke, Eiserman, Greentree or Connolly. I wouldn't hate adding Jiricek or Yakemchuk either. That should fill one of those voids and the draft next season fill the next. Then this team will be looking really really good. At least that's how I feel and I'm alot more patient than others.
    11 juin à 11 h 11
    Démarrer sujet
    Man I really appreciate your passion, I get it. I also totally agree with the experience and playing meaningful games. This season was great for that, we played meaningful games right until the end. I just think the long term plan is the cup and I would expect Yzerman would have sold that to Larkin and he would have bought in. I just look at our prospect pool and think we are missing alot of pieces still. With Cat, Larkin and Raymond, we have a top line. We have potential 2/3Cs in Danielson and Kasper. We have what looks like goalies and a top 4 defense with Seider, ASP, Edvinsson and Wallinder/Buium/ any of the other 187 LHD on the system. We are still missing some really solid LW and RW. I'm looking at this draft and my top targets, no in order of preference for me, are Michael Brandsegg-Nygard, Sennecke, Eiserman, Greentree or Connolly. I wouldn't hate adding Jiricek or Yakemchuk either. That should fill one of those voids and the draft next season fill the next. Then this team will be looking really really good. At least that's how I feel and I'm alot more patient than others.

I agree. Future is bright and promising but present should not be ignored meanwhile. I fully expect Kasper, Masur and Johansen to be on the roster and playing full time this season. Berggren too but he is more likely a trade bait then regular. I wouldn't mind getting either Buinum(sp?) or Tiomistu(sp?) on the 3rd pair either instead of going for a top line D-man signing to save some cap. But I do expect a top 6 forward (not Kane) to be signed. Preferably Marchessault who can play physical and protect Larks and Cat. I would live to see Bert back but don't think it's likely.
    Top line you mentioned needs some muscle/sand paper or they will be pushed around. I see Marchy with Larks and Cat while Ray with Kasper with maybe Compher or if we can get Kaliyev/Shangarovich via trade (likely Kaliev as Shandy will cost too much) That should make a line-up capable of getting into playoffs and making some noise once there. But it all starts with a goalie, Gotta get someone solid not a seeve Husso

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage