Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1688 000 000 $69 169 667 $0 $0 $18 830 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin à 17 h 52
Jesus Christ Is King
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 815
Yupp
SJS shouldnt be allowed to operate though
They hired Dominik Zrim who ripped off Matthew Wuest's CapGeek against his dying wishes (took the name, look and build cause no one was alive to contest it and they could.

They're bad bad bad people who got rewarded by selling hockey information to SJS competition in WSH
You figure thats gotta cross some lines
AK50 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 17 h 54
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,196
Quoting: Billy316
Yupp
SJS shouldnt be allowed to operate though
They hired Dominik Zrim who ripped off Matthew Wuest's CapGeek against his dying wishes (took the name, look and build cause no one was alive to contest it and they could.

They're bad bad bad people who got rewarded by selling hockey information to SJS competition in WSH
You figure thats gotta cross some lines

It was WSH whom bought CF though, no?
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 17 h 54
Trade Zibanejad
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 250
Can you make ArmChair GMs on Puck Pedia?
Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 0
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,302
Quoting: Coachchippy

Really hope so.
Coachchippy a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 1
Trade Zibanejad
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 250
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
Really hope so.

If they're smart they'll start working on that now. Seems easy enough for everyone to migrate there if they add similar features like we already have on here.
HOCKEYBOY448 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 4
If they're smart they'll start working on that now. Seems easy enough for everyone to migrate there if they add similar features like we already have on here.

100%. I’ve seen it go from general fanager to capgeek to capfriendly, puckpedia next.
Coachchippy et AK50 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 6
uWu Garak
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,041

Not yet. But it says they have a GM Mode coming soon. It's been on there for a while though. So who knows when it'll be available.
HOCKEYBOY448, csick, AK50 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 7
Quoting: Bedsy_Burner
Not yet. But it says they have a GM Mode coming soon.

Yeah I just checked their site, hopefully that works out,
Bedsy_Burner, csick, Coachchippy and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 8
uWu Garak

I did see Meghan Chayka and a few other people talking about creating their own version of CapFriendly, hopefully they include ACGM.
csick et HOCKEYBOY448 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 18 h 8
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,547

I’m sure it’ll be soon. They know CF won’t be online , their the best bet
Bedsy_Burner, AK50, Coachchippy and 2 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 5 h 49
Jesus Christ Is King
I did see Meghan Chayka and a few other people talking about creating their own version of CapFriendly, hopefully they include ACGM.

**** that Zrim cant be a POS thief and dishonor a Mans Legacy
Boycott all SJS and WSH broadcasts.

100% guarantee NHL will absorb WSH purchase and release it back to the people
Everyone ignores Matthew Wuest who they literally ripped off cant challenge them as the dead cant challenge.
But all we'd be doing is fighting to see his Legacy Preserved as this is the Very Last Thing he wanted

Ask around Zrim is a bad person who made a legacy off ignorance and theft
Capgeek is Capfriendly in name , design and approach but just different enough that the Law wont challenge on a dead mans behalf.
So we have to stand up for Matthew Wuests Legacy
10 juin à 7 h 23
uWu Garak
**** that Zrim cant be a POS thief and dishonor a Mans Legacy
Boycott all SJS and WSH broadcasts.

100% guarantee NHL will absorb WSH purchase and release it back to the people
Everyone ignores Matthew Wuest who they literally ripped off cant challenge them as the dead cant challenge.
But all we'd be doing is fighting to see his Legacy Preserved as this is the Very Last Thing he wanted

Ask around Zrim is a bad person who made a legacy off ignorance and theft
Capgeek is Capfriendly in name , design and approach but just different enough that the Law wont challenge on a dead mans behalf.
So we have to stand up for Matthew Wuests Legacy

Yeah. Zrim is a POS. What are we gonna do about it, though? I'm sure all the owners and the NHL were already in on this purchase. They don't want an informed fan base. They want blood thirsty meat heads who will fork over their money. I doubt boycotting their broadcasts would be enough, and most fans around the league probably don't watch their feed anyway. Their fan bases would likely be enough to keep their ratings up, and they aren't going to stop being fans just because of cap friendly.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 11 h 30
Jesus Christ Is King
Yeah. Zrim is a POS. What are we gonna do about it, though? I'm sure all the owners and the NHL were already in on this purchase. They don't want an informed fan base. They want blood thirsty meat heads who will fork over their money. I doubt boycotting their broadcasts would be enough, and most fans around the league probably don't watch their feed anyway. Their fan bases would likely be enough to keep their ratings up, and they aren't going to stop being fans just because of cap friendly.

Of course they want informed fan bases as they drive Betting in Hockey more and more each year.
It increases access by proxy

Never asked their fanbases to do a thing
When your Team plays WSH or SJS , tune out
Simple as that

You're right their fans cant do much but complain , its a crap situation for them with no recourse really.
But for the rest of us we just have to treat it like an ARZ Coyotes game and choose not to watch it lol
10 juin à 12 h 26
uWu Garak
Of course they want informed fan bases as they drive Betting in Hockey more and more each year.
It increases access by proxy

Never asked their fanbases to do a thing
When your Team plays WSH or SJS , tune out
Simple as that

You're right their fans cant do much but complain , its a crap situation for them with no recourse really.
But for the rest of us we just have to treat it like an ARZ Coyotes game and choose not to watch it lol

Well... They want fan bases with very surface level knowledge, so they can take all their betting money.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 18 h 27
Jesus Christ Is King
Well... They want fan bases with very surface level knowledge, so they can take all their betting money.

Yupp
WSH went after Capfriendly cause they have no Analytics department much like MTL before Gorton showed up and built one like he did in NYR.
It was cheaper to buy Capfriendly who has established staff. I bet WSH will repackage Capfriendly to be more what it used to be and angle it towards Paid Fantasy teams.
They'll still have the free forums to keep the lights on but i think they'll push this as a Fantasy Hockey Platform once they strip the Analytics and Scouting staff.

Which im perfectly fine with
Its just a pretty crappy way to go about getting a department staffed
But i get it, they need to compete now and Capfriendly provides a lot of insights into UFA's from various leagues looking to make the jump.
They're the ones who find McBain type players or Xhekaj type players before anyone else.(Before MTL had Xhekaj he was trending on here same as McBain)
All those little advantages help WSH put together a competitive team within their cap restrictions for OVI final years

O well , C'est La Vie
10 juin à 19 h 5
uWu Garak
Yupp
WSH went after Capfriendly cause they have no Analytics department much like MTL before Gorton showed up and built one like he did in NYR.
It was cheaper to buy Capfriendly who has established staff. I bet WSH will repackage Capfriendly to be more what it used to be and angle it towards Paid Fantasy teams.
They'll still have the free forums to keep the lights on but i think they'll push this as a Fantasy Hockey Platform once they strip the Analytics and Scouting staff.

Which im perfectly fine with
Its just a pretty crappy way to go about getting a department staffed
But i get it, they need to compete now and Capfriendly provides a lot of insights into UFA's from various leagues looking to make the jump.
They're the ones who find McBain type players or Xhekaj type players before anyone else.(Before MTL had Xhekaj he was trending on here same as McBain)
All those little advantages help WSH put together a competitive team within their cap restrictions for OVI final years

O well , C'est La Vie

Well, that's not all it was. A lot of teams had contracts to use CapFriendly's API. They essentially use it to populate their own models with data. WSH wanted it all for themselves, though. All teams under contract were notified that the contracts to use the CF API would be terminated upon sale.

But yeah. Oh well. What are ya gonna do.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 19 h 22
Jesus Christ Is King
Well, that's not all it was. A lot of teams had contracts to use CapFriendly's API. They essentially use it to populate their own models with data. WSH wanted it all for themselves, though. All teams under contract were notified that the contracts to use the CF API would be terminated upon sale.

But yeah. Oh well. What are ya gonna do.

Well thats just lazy and stupid then
If it was for Knowledge or Staff or any number of reasons you take over a business , i'd get it
But just for the Interface?

I mean FFS Disney used WWE as a guinea pig for theirs for like 5-6 years before launching a better version bug free.
WWE's is still full of Errors though and operational despite Disney using the same interface just a genration ahead

I dont know why WSH didnt just roll back the site's Interface to 2018 before all the fancy insight tools began being added if thats all this is about?
I kinda prefered its simplicity back then TBH. Then only they'd have access to all the advanced info via Interface but no one else would.
10 juin à 19 h 32
uWu Garak
Well thats just lazy and stupid then
If it was for Knowledge or Staff or any number of reasons you take over a business , i'd get it
But just for the Interface?

I mean FFS Disney used WWE as a guinea pig for theirs for like 5-6 years before launching a better version bug free.
WWE's is still full of Errors though and operational despite Disney using the same interface just a genration ahead

I dont know why WSH didnt just roll back the site's Interface to 2018 before all the fancy insight tools began being added if thats all this is about?
I kinda prefered its simplicity back then TBH. Then only they'd have access to all the advanced info via Interface but no one else would.

Yeah. And the data. But the interface is great, especially if expanded upon. There are so many directions they could've gone with this website if they wanted to take the time and resources to do it. Which is what teams do with the license, they take the api and the data stream probably coupled with other more advanced data streams and build out their model on it. It's quite useful really. But, all of the data is public domain and a couple of coders could build a comparable interface in their free time. So, yeah, it's dumb. The capitals are dumb. I kind of wonder if Zrim just wanted to be done with this website, though. He never seemed to want to put the effort into expanding, and I'm sure the traffic and stuff was annoying, especially while also working for teams. They probably came to him for a license and he was just like "How about I just sell you the whole thing?" and they were like "sure, I guess." lol

WSH probably thought they were being clever too. Like "haha. it's ours now and you can't use it." and all the other teams are probably like "ok... We'll just license the data and hire a few coders to copy the api."
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 20 h 4
Jesus Christ Is King
Yeah. And the data. But the interface is great, especially if expanded upon. There are so many directions they could've gone with this website if they wanted to take the time and resources to do it. Which is what teams do with the license, they take the api and the data stream probably coupled with other more advanced data streams and build out their model on it. It's quite useful really. But, all of the data is public domain and a couple of coders could build a comparable interface in their free time. So, yeah, it's dumb. The capitals are dumb. I kind of wonder if Zrim just wanted to be done with this website, though. He never seemed to want to put the effort into expanding, and I'm sure the traffic and stuff was annoying, especially while also working for teams. They probably came to him for a license and he was just like "How about I just sell you the whole thing?" and they were like "sure, I guess." lol

WSH probably thought they were being clever too. Like "haha. it's ours now and you can't use it." and all the other teams are probably like "ok... We'll just license the data and hire a few coders to copy the api."

It could be the way forward for many teams
For fans free flow of information be limited is a hard di** to take lol
10 juin à 20 h 15
uWu Garak
It could be the way forward for many teams
For fans free flow of information be limited is a hard di** to take lol

Indeed. haha

Répondre