SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

z will be moved

Créé par: my_name_is_Fil
Publié: 3 juin à 10 h 7
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Struble, JaydenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Mesar, FilipExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial33 005 833 $1635454911
Variation5 719 086 $-111110
Final38 724 919 $ (↑)15 (↓)36 (↑)46 (↑)5 (↑)10 (↑)11000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Struble, JaydenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalMineures-0 $011---0000--
Mesar, FilipExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalJunior-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimLNH-5 719 086 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 113 750 $19405751016
Variation-5 719 086 $1-1-1-1-10
Final3 394 664 $ (↓)20 (↑)39 (↓)56 (↓)4 (↓)9 (↓)16000
3 juin à 10 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,329
Not if that’s the return but you already know that since we’ve been over this 1,000 times

A late 1st and isn’t happening
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
3 juin à 10 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Quoting: GeneralLandro
Not if that’s the return but you already know that since we’ve been over this 1,000 times

A late 1st and isn’t happening

Well the Ducks aren't getting the early one.
3 juin à 11 h 27
Quoting: doaftheloaf
Well the Ducks aren't getting the early one.

We also aren’t trading Z so obviously
3 juin à 11 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 492
We also aren’t trading Z so obviously

many dissagree, with mr seravalli most recently
3 juin à 11 h 37
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
many dissagree, with mr seravalli most recently

That dude is a joke

Remember when John Gibson told him he would never play another game in Anaheim? Me too

I don’t think he has ever been right with Anaheim, unless it’s Opposite Day because anything he says will happen, the opposite does
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
3 juin à 11 h 48
Démarrer sujet
That dude is a joke

Remember when John Gibson told him he would never play another game in Anaheim? Me too

I don’t think he has ever been right with Anaheim, unless it’s Opposite Day because anything he says will happen, the opposite does

ok well, why not try and make a couple scnarios showing us some realistic packages.
id love to check that out, respectfilly
3 juin à 12 h 21
Mentions "j'aime": 84
ok well, why not try and make a couple scnarios showing us some realistic packages.
id love to check that out, respectfilly

They would want Reinbacher or the 5OA.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
3 juin à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SLAFGOATSKY
They would want Reinbacher or the 5OA.

yeah well, i think we WANT to pay a 7th.

im asking for realisitic proposals. on the trade board.
3 juin à 12 h 29
Mentions "j'aime": 84
yeah well, i think we WANT to pay a 7th.

im asking for realisitic proposals. on the trade board.

They're rebuilding too buddy. They don't have to trade him. You wouldn't want to trade Caufield for a late first and and an underachieving prospect.
GeneralLandro et GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
3 juin à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SLAFGOATSKY
They're rebuilding too buddy. They don't have to trade him. You wouldn't want to trade Caufield for a late first and and an underachieving prospect.

caufield isnt our 3rd line anything, hes happy, super long term extention, dosnt hang out in anaheim with zergras, and there isnt a bunch of press stating there is friction with CC and the team

z on the other hand...

sok, be prepared and totally not surprised when he gets moved.
3 juin à 15 h 23
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,908
Fil seems to forget that 13OA + was a fair trade efor a far larger underachiever in Dach, or that the above offer is barely better than what was offered for Newhook.

We don't have to trade him, were under no pressure to, the guy has elite playmaking skills and has been top 2 in scoring on our team his two full seasons, and was 2nd for the Calder his rookie season.

If you want a realistic trade package, ask yourself what it would take to get Caufield off the Habs, then add a bit since centers are more valuable than wingers.
3 juin à 19 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
Fil seems to forget that 13OA + was a fair trade efor a far larger underachiever in Dach, or that the above offer is barely better than what was offered for Newhook.

We don't have to trade him, were under no pressure to, the guy has elite playmaking skills and has been top 2 in scoring on our team his two full seasons, and was 2nd for the Calder his rookie season.

If you want a realistic trade package, ask yourself what it would take to get Caufield off the Habs, then add a bit since centers are more valuable than wingers.
I don't think a realistic trade package exists between these two teams, We're not trading Reinbacher or 5 for him. We're not trading Slaf, Caufield, or Suzuki for him. We're not trading Guhle or Hutson for him. All those players have defined future and/or present roles on our team. And if those guys aren't moving, the Ducks probably aren't interested in what's left.

You mentioned the 13 for Dach, well, the 13 is probably what the Ducks can expect for Zegras. The Wild hold that pick and could use a center. Maybe 13, Haight/Stramel, and Johansson for salary?
3 juin à 20 h 42
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
caufield isnt our 3rd line anything, hes happy, super long term extention, dosnt hang out in anaheim with zergras, and there isnt a bunch of press stating there is friction with CC and the team

z on the other hand...

sok, be prepared and totally not surprised when he gets moved.

The only press stating friction was guess work after the Drysdale trade. It’s since been shot down by the ducks, Freidman and common sense. When Seravelli needs clicks he uses Zegras’ name to get them. He’s not an insider, just an NHL gossiper.

As for your lame attempt at a dig at Zegras, he was never a 3rd liner. Good try tho.
3 juin à 21 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jah1722
The only press stating friction was guess work after the Drysdale trade. It’s since been shot down by the ducks, Freidman and common sense. When Seravelli needs clicks he uses Zegras’ name to get them. He’s not an insider, just an NHL gossiper.

As for your lame attempt at a dig at Zegras, he was never a 3rd liner. Good try tho.

'OUR THIRD LINER'
3 juin à 21 h 53
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
'OUR THIRD LINER'

Yeah that’s what you said when nobody brought up line deployment. It was a poor attempt at a dig against Zegras to try and prove a point. It didn’t work.
4 juin à 2 h 33
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,908
Quoting: doaftheloaf
I don't think a realistic trade package exists between these two teams, We're not trading Reinbacher or 5 for him. We're not trading Slaf, Caufield, or Suzuki for him. We're not trading Guhle or Hutson for him. All those players have defined future and/or present roles on our team. And if those guys aren't moving, the Ducks probably aren't interested in what's left.

You mentioned the 13 for Dach, well, the 13 is probably what the Ducks can expect for Zegras. The Wild hold that pick and could use a center. Maybe 13, Haight/Stramel, and Johansson for salary?

If you wouldn't trade Caufield for it, we wouldn't trade Zegras for it, it's really down to being that simple. Zegras is out teams most potent offensive weapon, on a team with a known scoring problem, why would we move on from a piece like?

Dach was mishandled in his development by Chicago and they hung a for sale sign outside the locker room. They got 13 OA. We don't have a for sale sign out front, and Zegras has continued to outpace Dach, it'll cost more than that.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage