SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Updated Weekly Mock

Updated Weekly Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 27 mai à 16 h 35
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Pretty much guaranteed now that Celebrini will go here.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-RD and RW are the biggest needs for Chicago, the offensive Levshunov would pair up greatly with the defensive Vlasic.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-This isn't a Verbeek type pick, but Demidov has really solidified himself as the frontrunner for 2nd overall. Anaheim will be shocked to see him fall in their lap.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-First shock of the draft. Columbus reaches for Eiserman, who gives them the two things they need: scoring and speed. Eiserman's agility and team play isn't great, but he does provide goal-scoring, hockey IQ, speed, and offensive smarts.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal goes for their guy in Lindstrom. A line of Lindstrom-Suzuki-Caufield doesn't look bad for the future.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Not the biggest steal of the draft, but there are very few scenarios that I see Dickinson falling out of the top 5. Arizona gets the complete package here.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Yes, Silayev is a left shot, but he's been playing the right side for Torpedo this season. So fitting into the RD slot wouldn't be a problem at all. Ottawa will just have to wait two years for him to make the NHL.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-In their 3 years of existence, Seattle hasn't drafted a D man in the first round. Here they draft Buium, who plays a skilled two-way game and is similar to Vince Dunn.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Surprise. Calgary does NOT draft Iginla, they go safe and draft MBN, who is the most NHL ready prospect available. MBN is also the clone of Matthew Tkachuk, so he won't have a problem fitting into Calgary's system.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The Devils take Stiga here. I feel like next year is the last chance for Holtz to establish himself as a full-time top 6 forward, if he doesn't let Stiga come in and inject scoring. But he's mainly known for his elite defensive game and being the best skater in the draft. William Eklund type player.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The Sabres take more of a targeted approach and go off-the-board for Emery. His shutdown ability and size will complement Dahlin and Power very well.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Center depth has been an issue for the Flyers, I see Catton being this year's Benson. Projected top 10 pick who falls outside that range. Could even sneak into the NHL next season.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The Wild will be shocked to see Sennecke on the board still. Reminds me of a righty Matt Boldy: insane hands, big kid, amazing IQ, shot.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThis is where Parekh will go. I see this as a Dragicevic situation. Prolific offensive defenseman who falls because there are holes defensively. Parekh is way better than Dragicevic, but needs to work on using his size without the puck and speeding up his decisions.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Windsor isn't far away from Detroit, so scouting Greentree wouldn't be hard at all.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-I see Yakemchuk falling because of his skating and defensive flaws. But the Blues need a high end D in the system, they will sprinting to the podium.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-Every year there's a player who falls cause the teams above them are addressing by need. Biggest steal of the draft, Washington continues to have solid draft luck.
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkIts unclear who the Blackhawks are targeting here, but I'm pretty sure its Hage, given that he plays in their backyard. But if Helenius is still sitting on the board, its a no brainer to take him instead.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-The Golden Knights seem to be linked (not targeting) to Hage, Ritchie, and Parascak. Between the three, Hage is the best option. I don't expect him to make his NHL debut in a Golden Knights jersey, but plays a game similar to Jack Eichel, maybe Vegas keeps him?
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayI could see this pick being involved in some trade, but if it isn't the Islanders select Boisvert. Not the greatest skater, but brings a strong two-way game with skill.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Hemming seems like a Rob Blake type pick. Big kid with a strong two-way game.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Trotz just wants to draft the best talent there is possible, he get lucky that Connelly falls to their lap at 22nd. Off ice issues aside, Connelly has top 5 talent.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Elick seems like a Toronto type pick and he is the guy they are currently targeting. Same type of player as Emery but brings less offense.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-I've had Bednarik to Colorado many times, the case still remains the same today.
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonThe Sens get their much needed offensive goal-scorer with this pick.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegBit of a reach here, but Luchanko reminds me a lot like Suzuki. Projects as a 3rd line center in the future.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Another reach here, but Surin has the upside of a true 2C. Carolina's center depth behind Aho is aging.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverCalgary grabs the high rising Badinka.
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonI've seen Zellweger play the right side before, so fitting a Mintyukov clone wouldn't be a problem at all.
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideThe Flyers would be sprinting to the podium here, Jiricek is a steal at 30th.
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas goes BPA here. They are stacked, Chernyshov is a steal here.
32Logo de Rangers de New York-The Rangers get a rawer version of Panarin with this pick.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Mr. Hockey goes to San Jose. One of the more underrated prospects in this draft, teams should be less scared to draft high schoolers after the Nadeau pick.
34Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-The Blackhawks go with the overager in Adams. Small but plays a power forward type game that will fill out the top line for the future.
35Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks would be stoked to see Artamonov on the board still. Easy pick.
36Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusThe Flyers would be thrilled to see the once called best prospect in the draft on the board at 36th. Falls because of the lack of playing time and size.
37Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Canadiens de MontréalBit of a reach, but Caswell feels like a Jet. Reminds me of Cole Perfetti in many ways.
38Logo de Utah Hockey Club-The kid I compare most to Devon Toews, Gill fits the criteria of what Arizona is looking for in the future: size and grit.
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
Ilya Nabokov
Every year a goalie is taken early on in the draft, the Senators take the overaged Nabokov. Insane numbers in the KHL as a 20 year old, if he pans out should become a consistent starter for the Sens.
40Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Back to back goalie picks. Seattle doesn't have many high end goalies in the system, George proved that he can play in high pressure situations.
41Logo de Flames de Calgary-If Shuravin pans out properly, he could become a solid #2 defender for Calgary.
42Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyLane Hutson did play with Celebrini at Boston U, I am pretty sure Cole would have some connections with Celebrini as well.
43Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo grabs the high rising Pettersson.
44Logo de Penguins de PittsburghLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieThe Penguins get a rawer version of Malkin with this pick.
45Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Mews once had the pedigree of being a top 10 player coming into the draft. If the Wild can get him into that type of player, they have themselves a steal.
46Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Roberts would be a great complement to Pickering.
47Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Freij just seems like a Yzerman type pick.
48Logo de Blues de St-Louis-The Blues get a nice shutdown defender in Skahan
49Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Capitals de WashingtonRitchie falls into Utah's lap. This is a steal at 49th.
50Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkPlante is a similar player to Oliver Moore, except a bit slower.
51Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Flyers grab Miettinen, who has been rising up the rankings.
52Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Golden Knights de VegasWashington grabs BPA. LW isn't a need, but its surprising to see Howe last this long in the draft.
53Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayIf Letourneau pans out, a 1-2 punch of Tomasino and Letourneau would look insane for the future.
54Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Kings de Los AngelesBeaudoin is the BPA at this spot.
55Logo de Predators de Nashville-Best RD available, its a need for Nashville.
56Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoSolberg has been the talk of the draft this past week.
57Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoBit of an under the radar prospect here, there are at least one or two of these taken in the 2nd round. Walton fits the criteria of what Montreal looks for in a prospect: size, hockey sense, character, and compete. Good 2-way forward but needs to improve his puck handling and skating.
58Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAnother Verbeek type pick.
59Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Jets de WinnipegNashville goes BPA again.
60Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Hurricanes go BPA, they are stacked at this point.
61Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Canucks de VancouverThe Islanders take the overaged Pulkkinen. They hit on Maggio, no reason why Pulkkinen doesn't pan out for them.
62Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Oilers get their goalie prospect in Kempf.
63Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Panthers de la FlorideGridin can go earlier than this, he feels due to team needs.
64Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Stars de DallasCalgary grabs the other Bednarik (not Kamil's brother). A late bloomer.
65Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Rangers de New YorkMustard can round out the Kraken's center depth. Projects as a solid 3C.
27 mai à 17 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,024
Really well done, even most of the picks that I felt were off the board/reaches made sense with your logic.

The only guys I think you might be way too low on are Beaudoin, Solberg, Yakemchuk and Iginla.
27 mai à 19 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3
First off i like that you spent time in why you made your choices. I do the same. Now, first off, For what i know of, i agree with your 2nd overall pick. I think chicago goes D and not demidov. It would be better. With that choice, it would change direction for the ducks, because they need a defender. so honestly i think they pass up on demidov and go for a RD like they need. Calgary does NOT pass up on iginla, no way. I thought your Devils choice in Stiga was interesting, i agree with needing another forward but not that guy., more of a center i think. Most of all I think i agree with at least the positions the teams should be going for for the latter part of your draft in the 1st round. That being said, Thanks for sharing your mock draft
27 mai à 20 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Modifié 27 mai à 23 h 18
Great list. Better than most. Lots of detail right into the 2nd round. Takes work. Now, on the dets, Im a NSH fan and Im ok with all picks. Nice to see someone pick for NSH for positions we NEED. They could use a LEFT and Connelly is a steal. For christ sakes the kid didn't go nazi rally. His buddy did something dumb and he posted a pic of it. I'll take that steal. Further down I like the centre picks in the 2nd Letourneau is ok and Misa is a great pic, his brother might go 1st next year. Also, we DO need a RD, thanks for noticing.
27 mai à 20 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 9
As a Blues fan if the draft falls this way I'll be dancing in the aisles...although I'm not sure they'd pass up Hellenius at 16
28 mai à 0 h 18
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,715
Of course I'd be delighted with that haul for the Blues, but there's a lot of dudes way too low here. Elick before Parekh and Yakwmchuk? NJ taking a small forward? Jiricek ain't falling that far. It's a bit psychedelic, man.
28 mai à 8 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Some very interesting takes, I would really like to see a three round draft done by you
28 mai à 11 h 21
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Great work on the commentaries. You do have some very unusual picks and reaches - a few too many. EJ Emery is the biggest reach - most people including NHL scouting have him in the 2nd round at best. His year over year progression for the USNTDP has not been impressive. Teddy Stiga - almost similar as a 2nd round pick - granted he had more improvement year over year with that program
At pick #26 - Habs will not likely take another smallish player and they have Owen Beck targetted as their 3C and another real longshot C in Riley Kidney in development. So I believe Basha, Gridin, Beuadoin, or RHD Jiricek, Henry Mews fit within the range of this pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage