Logo de WSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1787 500 000 $68 127 738 $0 $3 125 000 $19 372 262 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 2
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
855 833 $855 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
886 667 $886 667 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance475 000 $$475K)
C
RFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 6
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
G
RFA - 1
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
Levshunov, Artyom
925 000 $925 000 $
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 avr. à 12 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 717
I personally think if Buffalo would want to jump to 5if Levshunov is available it will take one of Quinn Or Peterka. No mather how piss off buffalo fan are this would be the cost. Value wise this trade is pin point i would say. Quinn haven’t established himself already but might have a higher ceiling then Peterka. Buffalo prospect pool are deep but they don’t have any Blue chip defender, so this make sense no mather what. Been over 10 seasons of missing playoff, maybe keeping all their prospect and developing is not the way to do thing. But i guess everyone won’t ever agree on trade proposition around here. I think you did a good job with understanding value and need for both team. Buffalo fan can continue to believe they have a good defender group but a team that ain’t the case.
Jim_Benning_Burner a aimé ceci.
30 avr. à 12 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,046
Quoting: FarhanLuigi
Thanks for the 1st mature and thoughtful post. This place really gets to be a waste of time, a lot of the time without this type of feedback but simply the my dad is stronger than your dad crowd here.

You have yet to give me a good reply as to why you think the Sabres would use a player who is already in their top 6 to make a move up in the draft
30 avr. à 12 h 50
Quoting: Joblow
I personally think if Buffalo would want to jump to 5if Levshunov is available it will take one of Quinn Or Peterka. No mather how piss off buffalo fan are this would be the cost. Value wise this trade is pin point i would say. Quinn haven’t established himself already but might have a higher ceiling then Peterka. Buffalo prospect pool are deep but they don’t have any Blue chip defender, so this make sense no mather what. Been over 10 seasons of missing playoff, maybe keeping all their prospect and developing is not the way to do thing. But i guess everyone won’t ever agree on trade proposition around here. I think you did a good job with understanding value and need for both team. Buffalo fan can continue to believe they have a good defender group but a team that ain’t the case.

Quinn is not a prospect. Why would the Sabres trade top six forwards for more prospects???????
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
30 avr. à 12 h 58
Quoting: wojme
Quinn is not a prospect. Why would the Sabres trade top six forwards for more prospects???????

Never said once that Quinn was a prospect.

Why Anaheim traded Drysdale for a prospect?
Why Colorado gave up Byram ?
Why team make trade?
To fill a need. Buffalo can keep all their current you g forward and al’ their prospect the number of spot won’t change. They will need only 9 talented forward when they are ready to compete. Defensively there lot of room for improvement. I understand you don’t want to trade Quinn but trading up to secure a Levshunov is not a bad move considering that Buffalo have a extra deep forward group. At some point developing and standing still might not be enough, Adams will have to address the need and start shaping the roster he will want to start competing for the cup.
30 avr. à 13 h 8
Never said once that Quinn was a prospect.

Why Anaheim traded Drysdale for a prospect?
Why Colorado gave up Byram ?
Why team make trade?
To fill a need. Buffalo can keep all their current you g forward and al’ their prospect the number of spot won’t change. They will need only 9 talented forward when they are ready to compete. Defensively there lot of room for improvement. I understand you don’t want to trade Quinn but trading up to secure a Levshunov is not a bad move considering that Buffalo have a extra deep forward group. At some point developing and standing still might not be enough, Adams will have to address the need and start shaping the roster he will want to start competing for the cup.

Anaheim is rebuilding.
Colorado went roster player for roster player.
The Sabres have needs but trading players who have already cemented themselves into roles on the team does not make sense which is what is happening here. They are also ready to compete now so trading those roster players for futures doesn't make sense. They should be doing the opposite.
30 avr. à 13 h 50
Anaheim is rebuilding.
Colorado went roster player for roster player.
The Sabres have needs but trading players who have already cemented themselves into roles on the team does not make sense which is what is happening here. They are also ready to compete now so trading those roster players for futures doesn't make sense. They should be doing the opposite.

How Quinn have cimented himself as a top 6 winger. He have 104 games pf experience. He suffer injuries this season and had a ok rookie season. Yes he show a lot of promises but cimented himself is maybe a big statement.
It make sense if you move a surplus to fix a need. We get it you don’t want to move Quinn. Ultimately there decision that need to be taken in a upcoming futur because there not enough roster spot for potential NHl top 9 forward. The same could be said for Mtl and their Defensive squad. It will happen at some point for both team if not they will lose assets when players need to go thru waivers.
30 avr. à 13 h 59
2285 Stanley Cup Cha
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 591
LOL if they win the lottery and trade you Celebrini for Jack Quinn. Are you daft?

You have far too many forwards to sign the next 2-3 years. Kulich, Savoie and Ostlund all will be top9 sooner than later. Someone has to go!

Doesn't mean we owe you a top 6 forward to move up like 4 spots in the draft. Bad biased idea
wojme a aimé ceci.
30 avr. à 14 h 1
How Quinn have cimented himself as a top 6 winger. He have 104 games pf experience. He suffer injuries this season and had a ok rookie season. Yes he show a lot of promises but cimented himself is maybe a big statement.
It make sense if you move a surplus to fix a need. We get it you don’t want to move Quinn. Ultimately there decision that need to be taken in a upcoming futur because there not enough roster spot for potential NHl top 9 forward. The same could be said for Mtl and their Defensive squad. It will happen at some point for both team if not they will lose assets when players need to go thru waivers.

He would've been there if it wasn't for another freak injury. There's a reason why Kevyn didn't make a big move to add a top six forward knowing the circumstances of Quinn coming back from an ACL injury. Sabres will have enough room for most of their top prospects in the future so there is no need to make a decision on that now. Plus the spreading of of ELCs will be important to the Sabres.
30 avr. à 14 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
There's nothing wrong with your premise but I think you're grossly undervaluing Quinn here (although its hard to value him accurately after an injury riddled calendar year).

He's a first line talent. Whether he gets there or not is a different story, but we can't move guys with that kind of upside. Not unless one of the other forwards exceeds expectations.
30 avr. à 16 h 18
Démarrer sujet
OldSLIMEfan
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 78

Cant like this post enough. You deserve 10 likes for speaking common sense. Too many people here post being emotional tribal lunatics and every ACGM is utter clown shoes.
I don’t understand how some people can keep posting such utter garbage over and over thinking they are protecting the honour of their squad whom doesn’t give a crap about them with the new worst owner (Yotes owner gone) in hockey with his 2nd hand jerseys from his Chinese factories maybe not as bad as fanatics lol

Saying no interest while calling someone a troll whom clearly knows the Sabres even better than them meanwhile this is said ONLY after a few minutes of posting said ACGM. You can’t make up this stuff. Maybe take a step back and use your brain. Nah too difficult just be an absolutely toxic homer with zero tact. Look m’a I screamed at someone online yuck yuck

There are too many examples as you said.

Thinking Quinn is too high a price to address a need when you’ll need to sacrifice a forward piece regardless now or later and Quinn isn’t close to their best forward prospect. All the while saying ONLY if they win the lottery huh? Celebrini will be an actual star not a Buffalo star like Eichel that wants out after a few losing seasons. Mind boggling lack of forward thinking
30 avr. à 16 h 23
Démarrer sujet
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: JokiStan
Doesn't mean we owe you a top 6 forward to move up like 4 spots in the draft. Bad biased idea

Biased you’re a sabre fan lmao. I don’t care just won’t let absolute mouth breathers tell me the sky isn’t blue

And yes you do owe a good piece moving from 11 to 5 is 6 big spots especially for a franchise changing defender. Show some levity and stop beigg biased yourself
30 avr. à 16 h 55
2285 Stanley Cup Cha
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 591
Biased you’re a sabre fan lmao. I don’t care just won’t let absolute mouth breathers tell me the sky isn’t blue

And yes you do owe a good piece moving from 11 to 5 is 6 big spots especially for a franchise changing defender. Show some levity and stop beigg biased yourself

Ur idea sucks, not my fault. Why would any franchise pay a top 6 forward to move up 6 spots in a mid draft? It doesn't happen, and we're not interested, cope
30 avr. à 19 h 16
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,109
What an easy block list. Imagine thinking Jack Quinn is better than Celebrini and Demidov LMAO
while outright denying their own questions at RHD and need to move a forward.

DELUSIONAL FAN BASE
They don’t even realize this kind of commentary while makes it easy to feel tall then you will simply be blocked by everyone and just circle jerking each other. I hope they have a good time in their Buffalo black holes.

Imagine having no idea who Jack Quinn is and doubling down on your bad take
wojme a aimé ceci.
30 avr. à 19 h 20
Shibbal18
Quoting: Billy316
I know for a Fact you said before Byram trade the last thing BUF would ever want is D in a trade.
The lesson i learned was you're unaware when you make such oversights yourself
But quick to point them out in others.

Reality is you know more about what they want now as you did then.
Even though i agree with you on this particular subject
Seeing you be so dismissive while referencing Byram trade without a hint of Irony was a bit too much.

No that is not what i said at all. You're confusing me for AntiAnalytics. I said theyre full up at LD and now the team has 5 top 4 LD and no idea what to do with them.
30 avr. à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
OldSLIMEfan
Modifié 30 avr. à 21 h 47
Quoting: Billy316
I know for a Fact you said before Byram trade the last thing BUF would ever want is D in a trade.
The lesson i learned was you're unaware when you make such oversights yourself
But quick to point them out in others.

Reality is you know more about what they want now as you did then.
Even though i agree with you on this particular subject
Seeing you be so dismissive while referencing Byram trade without a hint of Irony was a bit too much.

Absolute clown shoes to learn nothing from the Byram trade.

You'd think they have an excuse because it was another year and another team but nope! The trade happened right under their noses YET they still look down at their shoes while completely oblivious to the world. Sad fans.

They still dont understand that you need to give up a piece to get piece. There should be no thing as a guarantee win trade.

Yes , it's a risk to trade for an unknown but they absolutely need defence on a historically bad defensively club. Like how dumb can they be?
I remember Buffalo fans wanted a high 1st plus a roster player plus a prospect for Mitts.
I think I underestimated their lack of hockey IQ.
30 avr. à 23 h 2
Shibbal18
Absolute clown shoes to learn nothing from the Byram trade.

You'd think they have an excuse because it was another year and another team but nope! The trade happened right under their noses YET they still look down at their shoes while completely oblivious to the world. Sad fans.

They still dont understand that you need to give up a piece to get piece. There should be no thing as a guarantee win trade.

Yes , it's a risk to trade for an unknown but they absolutely need defence on a historically bad defensively club. Like how dumb can they be?
I remember Buffalo fans wanted a high 1st plus a roster player plus a prospect for Mitts.
I think I underestimated their lack of hockey IQ.

This has nothing to do with giving up a piece to get a piece, they dont need to trade up. Period. This teams defense wasnt even bad, it was middle of the pack on the season. You know what really hurt them? Missing Jack Quinn for 75% of the season...
2 mai à 6 h 55
Démarrer sujet
OldSLIMEfan
Quoting: Shibbal18
This has nothing to do with giving up a piece to get a piece, they dont need to trade up. Period. This teams defense wasnt even bad, it was middle of the pack on the season. You know what really hurt them? Missing Jack Quinn for 75% of the season...

He would've been there if it wasn't for another freak injury. There's a reason why Kevyn didn't make a big move to add a top six forward knowing the circumstances of Quinn coming back from an ACL injury. Sabres will have enough room for most of their top prospects in the future so there is no need to make a decision on that now. Plus the spreading of of ELCs will be important to the Sabres.

@JoBlow @Billy316

So where is your evidence that trading for a top5 pick wont cost something like Jack Quinn?

Very hard to rationale about things that affect things that you love. We as humans tend to be decently good at analyzing the reality of problems of which we dont have a personal stake BUT once you get closer people can get increasily biased as their thoughts and words become excuses for your own self interests.

I am Canucks fan, you, BOTH, a Sabres fan. This is black/white.

Then once you to take it that and breathe, we can have a discussion. As soon as you said MTL wins the lottery for Celebrini maybe trade for a piece like Jack Quinn, you lost the entire narrative in one feel swoop. Trading for a top5 pick is always expensive and almost impossible.
2 mai à 8 h 1
Shibbal18
JoBlow Billy316

So where is your evidence that trading for a top5 pick wont cost something like Jack Quinn?

Very hard to rationale about things that affect things that you love. We as humans tend to be decently good at analyzing the reality of problems of which we dont have a personal stake BUT once you get closer people can get increasily biased as their thoughts and words become excuses for your own self interests.

I am Canucks fan, you, BOTH, a Sabres fan. This is black/white.

Then once you to take it that and breathe, we can have a discussion. As soon as you said MTL wins the lottery for Celebrini maybe trade for a piece like Jack Quinn, you lost the entire narrative in one feel swoop. Trading for a top5 pick is always expensive and almost impossible.

Quinn was 5th in 5v5 pp60 for players with a minimum of 20 games played. Hes a top 6 forward, now, those players dont get traded to move up a couple spots, for a prospect the team doesnt need. This isnt a tribalism thing. Your idea is nonsensical. The Sabres dont need a unknown RD commodity that bad, they have 2 solid RD prospects developing and their d was vastly improved last season. What they really missed was scoring, specifically scoring from a hurt Jack Quinn. To put this in Vancouver terms so you can understand without your bias arguement, this is trading EP at the 2019 draft to move up from 10 to take Bowen Byram
2 mai à 10 h 18
Démarrer sujet
OldSLIMEfan
main-qimg-0543aa7aee351d0c875637f58b69c2ac-lq
2 mai à 12 h 19
Shibbal18
main-qimg-0543aa7aee351d0c875637f58b69c2ac-lq

If you cant understand that, maybe cut back on troll posting and get back to your studies. Especially after youre posting paragraphs of nonsense and quotes that pertain to nothing. My example is pretty clear.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage