Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 500 000 $77 676 250 $1 022 500 $3 977 500 $9 823 750 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 1
867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 avr. à 22 h 19
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,449
Another day, another ridiculous Hutson trade. Habs are not I repeat NOT trading Lane Hutson until they know beyond all doubt that he is not going to be another Fox/Makar/Hughes type of D man. Let's all stop before the entire fanbase goes crazy, deal?!
ht42 et Billy316 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 1 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,237
The 57th pick is not enough to move up 6 spots in the 1st round.
Schuyler a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 4 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 275
Quoting: PuckLuck_77

Yep based off how NHL teams value picks now its all a numbers game would likely be a late 3rd/early 4th to make up the difference
15 avr. à 7 h 21
Jesus Christ Is King
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 731

Depends on the pick
After the top 10-15 its more of a crapshoot
Its why those picks are most often kept cause they can generate enough value to move them most drafts.
Picks 20-40 there usually isnt a big divide on but this year that expands out into the top 60 as we have players from all systems overachieving and joining this draft class.
Its much like the 2003 draft due to all the defensive quality that goes quite deep and if moving down 6 spots gets me two top 60 picks in this draft i'd do it if im LAK with so many prospects gone after the PLD trade and Turcotte always injured since turning Pro a year too early. This could give LAK some depth pack in the coming years

That said i'd still add Harris or Struble for Turcotte to make you guys feel like you got the better end
For MTL there's value in Turcotte as a Career AHLer if thats his destiny as thats where his dad made his impact in MTL
Without his Dad breaking in all the new guys on the 1986 Cup team that got promoted to the NHL from the AHL , you wouldnt see a cup in MTL
The Legacy of that will sell tickets and put butts in seats giving MTL something their AHL team can build on if Coach Houle can get him healthy with Franky B's help.
But i doubt that LAK are in Panic mode just yet over Turcotte. Once Camp comes and goes with him requiring Waivers they'll feel differently

They could just leverage it to off load PLD though before his NMC kicked in over the next 4/7 remaining years he has left at 8.5m to be slightly more consistent then Gallagher offensively
MTL might take him on without RS despite even in his best year not being worth 8.5m but that would have to be for a top 20 pick this year outright, no exchange
LAK once that NMC kicks in puts themselves in a bad position if PLD hits another Career low which even at 19 entering one the NHL's worst Franchises in history still didnt sink this low. In MTL though in front of his Family and Friends he'll either succeed or he'll be bought out and forever shamed as the cap hit would last forever.
15 avr. à 7 h 56
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,055
If I had Faber on my team, not sure I would want Hutson...
15 avr. à 11 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,237
Quoting: Billy316
Depends on the pick
After the top 10-15 its more of a crapshoot
Its why those picks are most often kept cause they can generate enough value to move them most drafts.
Picks 20-40 there usually isnt a big divide on but this year that expands out into the top 60 as we have players from all systems overachieving and joining this draft class.
Its much like the 2003 draft due to all the defensive quality that goes quite deep and if moving down 6 spots gets me two top 60 picks in this draft i'd do it if im LAK with so many prospects gone after the PLD trade and Turcotte always injured since turning Pro a year too early. This could give LAK some depth pack in the coming years

That's some very generic reasoning that is very tilted to a Montreal perspective in this trade. Every draft is a "deep draft" to the team that wants to trade extra picks to move up. I'd still much rather pick quality over quantity. You'd need something much closer to the late 30's/early 40's if there was an interest in moving up into the top-20 from LA. Not late 50's.

Depends on the pick
That said i'd still add Harris or Struble for Turcotte to make you guys feel like you got the better end
For MTL there's value in Turcotte as a Career AHLer if thats his destiny as thats where his dad made his impact in MTL
Without his Dad breaking in all the new guys on the 1986 Cup team that got promoted to the NHL from the AHL , you wouldnt see a cup in MTL
The Legacy of that will sell tickets and put butts in seats giving MTL something their AHL team can build on if Coach Houle can get him healthy with Franky B's help.
But i doubt that LAK are in Panic mode just yet over Turcotte. Once Camp comes and goes with him requiring Waivers they'll feel differently

With regards to the bolded part of your quote -- You and every other Montreal fan on here. Just like the responses on their boards, the Kings don't have an interest in Harris or Struble. Neither of them play over Anderson, Gavrikov, or Englund.

In addition, LA is certainly not prepared to give up on Turcotte. They recognize his development problems have been injury related, not skill related. Even this year, he played on the top line with Kopitar and Byfield. He will make the team out of camp next year, there won't be a need to worry about waivers. His ceiling might not be what they hoped, but he has shown when he's healthy he's a middle-6'er at the NHL level. And the Kings will need his lower cap hit to help fill out the rest of the roster.

They could just leverage it to off load PLD though before his NMC kicked in over the next 4/7 remaining years he has left at 8.5m to be slightly more consistent then Gallagher offensively
MTL might take him on without RS despite even in his best year not being worth 8.5m but that would have to be for a top 20 pick this year outright, no exchange
LAK once that NMC kicks in puts themselves in a bad position if PLD hits another Career low which even at 19 entering one the NHL's worst Franchises in history still didnt sink this low. In MTL though in front of his Family and Friends he'll either succeed or he'll be bought out and forever shamed as the cap hit would last forever.

Lol. I'm not fan of PLD, by any means. But they aren't going to pay a 1st round pick just to off-load someone who automatically becomes your 2nd line center. If he was being paid 5-6mil nobody would be batting an eye at his production. That means he's overpaid by 2.5-3.5mil, not 8.5mil. He's a pain to have to deal with in terms of cap, but LA is more than likely stuck with him.
Billy316 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 11 h 59
Jesus Christ Is King
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 731
That's some very generic reasoning that is very tilted to a Montreal perspective in this trade. Every draft is a "deep draft" to the team that wants to trade extra picks to move up. I'd still much rather pick quality over quantity. You'd need something much closer to the late 30's/early 40's if there was an interest in moving up into the top-20 from LA. Not late 50's.

With regards to the bolded part of your quote -- You and every other Montreal fan on here. Just like the responses on their boards, the Kings don't have an interest in Harris or Struble. Neither of them play over Anderson, Gavrikov, or Englund.

In addition, LA is certainly not prepared to give up on Turcotte. They recognize his development problems have been injury related, not skill related. Even this year, he played on the top line with Kopitar and Byfield. He will make the team out of camp next year, there won't be a need to worry about waivers. His ceiling might not be what they hoped, but he has shown when he's healthy he's a middle-6'er at the NHL level. And the Kings will need his lower cap hit to help fill out the rest of the roster.

Lol. I'm not fan of PLD, by any means. But they aren't going to pay a 1st round pick just to off-load someone who automatically becomes your 2nd line center. If he was being paid 5-6mil nobody would be batting an eye at his production. That means he's overpaid by 2.5-3.5mil, not 8.5mil. He's a pain to have to deal with in terms of cap, but LA is more than likely stuck with him.

If Anderson was making 2-3 million no one would be batting an eye either
Shaving 2.5 to 3m off one's Salary has that effect

Reality is MTL didnt want to move Subban either and were already committed to moving Pacioretty to end their spat
But Subban underperformed and before his NMC kicked in MTL moved him which turned out to be the right call long term.
LAK waiting means you accept him remaining there the next 4 years

Far as Turcotte i dont even care about him that much, only reason i even had any interest is like i said for Laval Rockets Purposes as i truly believe he isnt an NHL play anymore then Lias Anderson. That said Lias Anderson has turned out to be great for our AHL core hence the idea of re-uniting them in Laval. IMO even a Harris would be overpaying for Turcotte at this point in his career. Its why i nonchalantly mentioned it to test the waters to see if LAK fans have lowered their ask again this year(as each year it does drop with you guys)

Far as the picks go i think you're right MTL is better off keeping them and you're better off with the 19th OA pick
MTL doesnt really need to move up to get quality in this draft and worst case we can grab Cole Hutson who set to join his brother Quinn in Boston next year to assume Lane's spot likely beside Willander

TBH moving up 6 spots means very little for a 19th OA pick if we we trading up from 19th that'd be different
But who knows , until we see who goes top 5 its hard to predict where players fall as last summers Concensus top 3 Eiserman might not even go top 10 at this point.
PuckLuck_77 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage