Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 500 000 $87 394 667 $0 $0 $105 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AG, C
RFA
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DD
RFA
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 avr. à 12 h 52
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,211
Change that to a 3rd, and you’ll get some takers imo. A 2nd is too much. I wouldn’t do that as Edmonton anyway, as we need a top 6 winger, not a third line guy. I would like to see Holloway, Henrique, Lavoie/Perry/Kane be that third line come next season.

Have a great one!
5 avr. à 13 h 0
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,221
That Coyotes trade makes no sense to me; Robertson + our 1st for early and late 2nd?
Just keep Robertson & Jarnkrok; forget Foegle and sign a better RHD than Desharnais. And leave room for 22nd player on roster
palhal a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 13 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,096
Quoting: MitchJr
That Coyotes trade makes no sense to me; Robertson + our 1st for early and late 2nd?
Just keep Robertson & Jarnkrok; forget Foegle and sign a better RHD than Desharnais. And leave room for 22nd player on roster

We all know the Treliving MO: "Snot and Vinegar". Desharnais is a pretty solid depth defender with a giant frame, he and Benoit paired together would be real nice for us. Foegele and Domi are both useful players who have that gritty quality in their game.

I'd be more than happy to keep Jarnkrok, it was just more of a money thing and the fact that I think Foegele would be an upgrade. Robertson is another guy I want to keep, but I just can't see it happening given Keefe's usage of him.

The Arizona trade makes sense, it's a late 1st and a ~3rd round pick (in value) for two seconds. Washingtons second won't be a late pick, at worst it's a mid second. Don't put too much stock into this trade, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the ACGM.

Also, when have the Leafs ever iced a 22 man roster when fully healthy? A 21 man roster is just fine
5 avr. à 13 h 18
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
We all know the Treliving MO: "Snot and Vinegar". Desharnais is a pretty solid depth defender with a giant frame, he and Benoit paired together would be real nice for us. Foegele and Domi are both useful players who have that gritty quality in their game.

I'd be more than happy to keep Jarnkrok, it was just more of a money thing and the fact that I think Foegele would be an upgrade. Robertson is another guy I want to keep, but I just can't see it happening given Keefe's usage of him.

The Arizona trade makes sense, it's a late 1st and a ~3rd round pick (in value) for two seconds. Washingtons second won't be a late pick, at worst it's a mid second. Don't put too much stock into this trade, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the ACGM.

Also, when have the Leafs ever iced a 22 man roster when fully healthy? A 21 man roster is just fine

Robertson would be 2nd on Coyotes with g/60 at 5v5; he’s cost controlled, producing offense at 5v5 (hardest think to do in league) & still has room to improve - how is that worth only a 3rd? He’s blocked this year because of Bertuzzi and Domi but we can’t bring both back next year (and upgrade D which is the priority), so Robertson is lock for top 9 next year imo.
palhal a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 13 h 27
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,840
Quoting: MitchJr

Rather have Jarnkrok and Robertson at the same cap combined as Foegle. Gotta believe Storlaz gets more than some team.
Highly doubtful Roy signs as a Leaf. But for 5.5m (Roy) and 1.9 (Desjardins(....lets says 7.0m, the Leafs can sign two RHD.

Snot and Vinegar? Signing Klingberg? Missing the playoffs with Flames more than they made them. Team building hasn't any part of a good resume for GM Trevling.
5 avr. à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Quoting: palhal
Rather have Jarnkrok and Robertson at the same cap combined as Foegle. Gotta believe Storlaz gets more than some team.
Highly doubtful Roy signs as a Leaf. But for 5.5m (Roy) and 1.9 (Desjardins(....lets says 7.0m, the Leafs can sign two RHD.

Snot and Vinegar? Signing Klingberg? Missing the playoffs with Flames more than they made them. Team building hasn't any part of a good resume for GM Trevling.

Arguing this is a weird angle seeing as though Treliving has publicly said those are the things he looks for, which is corroborated by literally every other offseason signing he made (Domi, Bertuzzi, Reaves, Benoit). Robertson was moved because Keefe doesn't utilize him when this roster is healthy. Tender a QO so we don't lose him, but what's his incentive to resign with us?

Why wouldn't Roy sign with the Leafs? He's getting paid and is given a premier opportunity to be a key part of a contending team. Desharnais has been half of one of the best defense pairings this year and would be perfect for us. We know Treliving has interest, he tried getting Desharnais as part of a Lafferty deal. Foegele would be a fantastic addition to this team, he has produced extremely well at 5v5 despite limited ice time. He fits this team way better than Jarnkrok does.

I'll concede that stolarz could get more, but you could always just pivot to another cheap backup. Lankinen, Kahkonen, Wedgewood, Talbot, etc
5 avr. à 13 h 42

Can’t compare Tre’s opportunity in TO to Calgary; lots of advantages here with a few disadvantages to be fair:

1/ Toronto a destination of choice for many; most popular team & centre of the hockey universe + a lot of GTA / Ontario born players in NHL
2/ first rate (richest) organization & best in class development / support staff & facilities
3/ no budget constraints aside from Bettman’s cap
4/ offense hardest thing to produce consistently and Leafs have superstar offensive players committed to team

Disadvantages:
#1 see 1/ above, too much pressure for some
#2 see 3/ above, a lot of cap space committed to superstars
#3 ave to weak prospect pool and limited draft capital

Tre’s had some hits and missed so far; hard for GM to be perfect. But I give him a B-; playoff performance will be the obvious litmus test
5 avr. à 13 h 46
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Arguing this is a weird angle seeing as though Treliving has publicly said those are the things he looks for, which is corroborated by literally every other offseason signing he made (Domi, Bertuzzi, Reaves, Benoit). Robertson was moved because Keefe doesn't utilize him when this roster is healthy. Tender a QO so we don't lose him, but what's his incentive to resign with us?

Why wouldn't Roy sign with the Leafs? He's getting paid and is given a premier opportunity to be a key part of a contending team. Desharnais has been half of one of the best defense pairings this year and would be perfect for us. We know Treliving has interest, he tried getting Desharnais as part of a Lafferty deal. Foegele would be a fantastic addition to this team, he has produced extremely well at 5v5 despite limited ice time. He fits this team way better than Jarnkrok does.

I'll concede that stolarz could get more, but you could always just pivot to another cheap backup. Lankinen, Kahkonen, Wedgewood, Talbot, etc

Leafs have control of Robertson for four more years of team control. What's his incentive to sign for the Leafs? Well it pays more than any other league. Robertson incentive to stay a Leaf and maybe even second line action when Bertuzzi, can't be resigned. Gee, Robertson has produced very well 5 X5.
If Desjardins is as good as he say, doesn't he sign for more from some team?
5 avr. à 13 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Leafs have control of Robertson for four more years of team control. What's his incentive to sign for the Leafs? Well it pays more than any other league. Robertson incentive to stay a Leaf and maybe even second line action when Bertuzzi, can't be resigned. Gee, Robertson has produced very well 5 X5.

This is just a ridiculous argument, I'm not selling Desharnais as being a 1RD. He's on the third pair here and he is good for what he is. You can say this about literally every free agent target. Robby isn't getting 2nd line ice time on the current Leafs even in the face of significant injuries. He's projected to be a healthy scratch in Montreal tomorrow. There's no questioning the fact that he is a good player and he's someone that I really like, but when you try to make him fit on this team it's clear there is no opportunity
5 avr. à 13 h 56
This is just a ridiculous argument, I'm not selling Desharnais as being a 1RD. He's on the third pair here and he is good for what he is. You can say this about literally every free agent target. Robby isn't getting 2nd line ice time on the current Leafs even in the face of significant injuries. He's projected to be a healthy scratch in Montreal tomorrow. There's no questioning the fact that he is a good player and he's someone that I really like, but when you try to make him fit on this team it's clear there is no opportunity

We’ve both made the argument that Robertson is blocked (rightfully so) this year; he’ll be available in case of injury. But I think we all agree that we can’t bring back both Domi & Bertuzzi next year so in theory- position in top 9 should open up for him.
So we use limited cap space to address highest need - RHD. Foegle is completely unnecessary.
5 avr. à 13 h 59
LongtimeLeafsufferer

One reason that Robertson hasn't played so much for the Leafs he because he was/is waiver eligible. I just don't see how Foegle is such an improvement...especially at a 2m premium. The only reason you have Foegle as a 2LW is because Bertuzzi is gone and Knies is down to third line. No reason to think Robertson and Knies aren't interchangable next season as 2 and 3 LW.
MitchJr a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage