Créé par: Habs_22_14_20
Publié: 31 mars à 5 h 9
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
San Jose Sharks
Macklin Celebrini (C) Best player of the draft, consensus #1 OA
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Montreal Canadiens
Cayden Lindstrom (F). MTL move up to select the ultimate power forward of this draft class. Mock trade : CHI receives MTL 6th OA pick, RFA right's to Justin Barron (RHD) + one of forward prospect Sean Farrell or Emil Heineman. There's no clear #2 prospects, everyone between 2-9 are extremely close
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
Anaheim Ducks
Artyom Levshunov (RHD) Future partner for Pavel Mintyukov, he is pretty raw but has the tools to become a first pairing defenseman
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Columbus Blue Jackets
Ivan Demidov (F) The 2nd most talented player of this draft class, Columbus aren't scare to draft Russian players. High upside, projected as a first line winger
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Arizona Coyotes
Anton Silayev (LHD) 6'7 defensive defenseman with great skating ability. Say less, he is going to ARI if still available when ARI pick
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Chicago Blackhawks
Berkly Catton (F) CHI lacks quality forward prospects, they get one projected to become a 1st liner
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Ottawa Senators
Zayne Parekh (RHD) Best RHD available at 7th, and probably the best player available with Sam Dickinson. OTT need a right handed shot dman
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Seattle Kraken
Sam Dickinson (LHD) SEA select their future #1 defenseman, they have good prospects on the backend but none like Sam Dickinson
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Calgary Flames
Tij Iginla (F) Personally I think he would be a reach, but not a big one. Projected as a 2nd line winger
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Buffalo Sabres
Konsta Helenius (F) Very mature two-way player who can play in all situations. Will fit nicely in BUF top 6 for the next decade
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
San Jose Sharks via Pittsburgh Penguins
Zeev Buium (LHD) One of the best defenseman of the draft, I am personally really high on him. His profile will make him fall behind others defenseman, but he is equal if not better than any other defenseman (steal of the draft)
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
New Jersey Devils
Cole Eiserman (F) Best pure goal scorer of the 2024 draft, his defensive game is still in progress, but he can put the puck in the net. No Hughes-Caufield connection but maybe will could see a Hughes-Eiserman connection
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
New York Islanders
Michael Brandsegg Nygard (RW) One of the most NHL ready player after Macklin Celebrini, plays a really good two-way game, excellent forechecker. Projected as a 2nd line winger who can play in all situations
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31 mars à 8 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,938
Hawks do not accept that trade up. We'd need at least one of your extra first's plus something else to move from 2 to 6
Caufield, RazWild et IconicHawk a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 14 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,154
Quoting: Wadejos123
Hawks do not accept that trade up. We'd need at least one of your extra first's plus something else to move from 2 to 6

Exactly, that value is painfully inadequate. Hawks would need more quality going their way.

I.E. Read either one of Slafkovsky, Huston, Reinbacher, or Ghule on TOP of the 6th OVA.

Which pains me to say, as a Wild fan.

Besides, Hawks are better off grabbing Demidov @2nd OVA. Pairing him with Bedard is going to cause problems for the rest of the league for the next decade plus. So if the Hawks DID move down, I'd be extremely grateful and happy. 😉
Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 16 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,412
Probably not enough to move up to #2 (and Lindstrom may be available at #6 anyway)
31 mars à 17 h 51
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,670
Buium is very talented, but if sharks so get the 11th OA I have to think sharks look more at RD than LD.
31 mars à 20 h 47
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,371
Probably not, because you have not gotten to the Blues yet and you do not have them trading up. squinty smile If Dickinson and Buium actually last until 8 or past, Army will be on that like stink on an alpaca (people usually say pigs, but pigs don;t actually smell bad).
Habs_22_14_20 a aimé ceci.
1 avr. à 10 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rebuilding
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 164

Quoting: RazWild
Exactly, that value is painfully inadequate. Hawks would need more quality going their way.

I.E. Read either one of Slafkovsky, Huston, Reinbacher, or Ghule on TOP of the 6th OVA.

Which pains me to say, as a Wild fan.

Besides, Hawks are better off grabbing Demidov 2nd OVA. Pairing him with Bedard is going to cause problems for the rest of the league for the next decade plus. So if the Hawks DID move down, I'd be extremely grateful and happy. 😉

The difference between Lindstrom & Catton isn’t a 1st round pick lol
If the price was too high, CHI can select Demidov at 2 and MTL draft either Lindstrom or Catton at 6th OA
1 avr. à 15 h 51
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
The difference between Lindstrom & Catton isn’t a 1st round pick lol
If the price was too high, CHI can select Demidov at 2 and MTL draft either Lindstrom or Catton at 6th OA

That's exactly what we would do lol. Hawks just take Demidov or Lindstrom at 2 rather than do this easily
2 avr. à 0 h 19
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Probably not enough to move up to #2 (and Lindstrom may be available at #6 anyway)

he will never be available at 6.. Not making it past 4
6 avr. à 7 h 5
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478
That's exactly what we would do lol. Hawks just take Demidov or Lindstrom at 2 rather than do this easily

I would prefer Levshunov at 2 over Demidov
6 avr. à 9 h 37
Quoting: IconicHawk
I would prefer Levshunov at 2 over Demidov

I don't see it with Levshunov. He's really not good in his own end at all. MSU shelters his big time with O zone starts. He's a good OFD, but not even the best in this class (because that title goes to Parekh). Either way, last thing the hawks need is another OFD> If he was more of a two-way force this could be a different story, but a top line winger is a way bigger priority over OFD imo. And just like last year where Michkov was closer to Bedard in talent than the rest of the class, Demidov is closer to if not just as talented as Celebrini.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage