Forums/Armchair-GM

Wings youth movement

Créé par: lottsie10
Équipe: 2024-25 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 30 mars 2024
Publié: 30 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Let's bring some young guys in next year and see what they can do. I would also like ASP to play in GR next year
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
88 250 000 $
88 800 000 $
2925 000 $
43 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 150 000 $
37 000 000 $
22 000 000 $
1775 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (SJS)
SJS
  1. Holl, Justin
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (DET)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (BOS)
DET
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2026 (CHI)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DAL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de NJD
Logo de SJS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de CHI
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $85 819 307 $0 $1 850 000 $1 880 693 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
905 833 $905 833 $
AG
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
RFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
DD
RFA
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mars à 19 h 19
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 313
There's nothing horrendous here, but you've either got too much money or too much term on that Kane contract, and too much money AND term on Veleno. You essentially gave him just shy of the Rasmussen contract, who produces more and plays a more significant role on the PK.

Plus with a little under $2M in cap space, you're farther ahead keeping those picks and buying Holl out.
MoSeider53 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 19 h 22
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Modifié 30 mars à 19 h 30
We're not giving up a 3rd and 4th round pick to move Holls contract, A Holl buyout only cost us $1,133,333 x 4 years or $4,533,332 over the course of 4 years compared to $6,800,000 or $3,400,000 for 2 years. The buyout is just mere pennies on the dollar.
30 mars à 19 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 230
Sharks accept.
lottsie10 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 20 h 6
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 11,104
Hawks decline. They aren't paying anything for Fabbri.
JK74, Snowhawk18 et Garak a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 20 h 10
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,316
If you're going with the kids there's no sense signing Kane big money short term. Spend it on the blue line or in net
30 mars à 20 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Quoting: RazorSeider53
There's nothing horrendous here, but you've either got too much money or too much term on that Kane contract, and too much money AND term on Veleno. You essentially gave him just shy of the Rasmussen contract, who produces more and plays a more significant role on the PK.

Plus with a little under $2M in cap space, you're farther ahead keeping those picks and buying Holl out.

I get where you're coming from with Veleno, I don't think my contract projection is too far off, maybe a little closer to 2.5. I just think he's a valueable asset that can play up and down the lineup. Also with where this team in the rebuild, I'm not sure how much mid round picks should mean to the team. In my personal opinion I'd rather just have the cap space. But I do completely get where you're coming from on all points.
30 mars à 20 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jfstompers
If you're going with the kids there's no sense signing Kane big money short term. Spend it on the blue line or in net

I'd disagree, I think having Kane (point per game player) both helps debrincat as well as young guys. He brings an energy to the group that not many people in the league can and I think it'a good for the kids to be around that.
30 mars à 20 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hawksguy81
Hawks decline. They aren't paying anything for Fabbri.

I think a 5th for one year of a player that can produce really well in the bottom 6 and help you hit the cap floor is a good trade.
30 mars à 20 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MoSeider53
We're not giving up a 3rd and 4th round pick to move Holls contract, A Holl buyout only cost us $1,133,333 x 4 years or $4,533,332 over the course of 4 years compared to $6,800,000 or $3,400,000 for 2 years. The buyout is just mere pennies on the dollar.

I get where you're coming from. Personally I'd just rather have the cap space than the mid round picks that most likely won't turn into anything. It gives us more flexibility for years to come.
30 mars à 20 h 36
Quoting: lottsie10
I get where you're coming from. Personally I'd just rather have the cap space than the mid round picks that most likely won't turn into anything. It gives us more flexibility for years to come.

Mid round picks are usually ****.

... And then every now and then one is Brayden Point or Cirelli. I'd eat the $1.1M buyout for a couple swings at that kind of player.
30 mars à 20 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,347
I think a 5th for one year of a player that can produce really well in the bottom 6 and help you hit the cap floor is a good trade.

This team is full of bottom six guys and honestly they overpay someone in free agency and keep their pick.
Hawksguy81 et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 20 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,347
This is similar to the Beauvillier trade but Chicago was desperate when they pulled the trigger due to injuries. This isn't a trade they make in the offseason when equal talent is available via free agency.
Hawksguy81 et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 20 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Mid round picks are usually ****.

... And then every now and then one is Brayden Point or Cirelli. I'd eat the $1.1M buyout for a couple swings at that kind of player.

I would take that philosophy if this team drafted in that way but I think they've shown so far, at least to me, that they tend to take the safe picks instead of big swings. Yes we took Mo with a big swing and I'd say buchelnikov in the 2nd was a big swing but outside of that I just haven't seen enough from the scouting staff to make those mid round picks worth it for me. The only guys from the 3rd/4th round I can think of that may pan out over the next couple of years are Mazur and Lombardi and I don't see either of them as anything special. And Lombardi is my favourite prospect lol.

Again completely understand your perspective, I just don't see this scouting staff hitting those picks like Tampa and Dallas do
30 mars à 20 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JK74
This is similar to the Beauvillier trade but Chicago was desperate when they pulled the trigger due to injuries. This isn't a trade they make in the offseason when equal talent is available via free agency.

Fair enough, can't really argue with that lol. The way I saw it, I just figured it couldn't really hurt but the trade would definitely be helping detroit more than Chicago.
JK74 et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 20 h 56
I would take that philosophy if this team drafted in that way but I think they've shown so far, at least to me, that they tend to take the safe picks instead of big swings. Yes we took Mo with a big swing and I'd say buchelnikov in the 2nd was a big swing but outside of that I just haven't seen enough from the scouting staff to make those mid round picks worth it for me. The only guys from the 3rd/4th round I can think of that may pan out over the next couple of years are Mazur and Lombardi and I don't see either of them as anything special. And Lombardi is my favourite prospect lol.

Again completely understand your perspective, I just don't see this scouting staff hitting those picks like Tampa and Dallas do

You can easily argue Cossa as a "Swing" even as a first rounder. You mentioned Buch, and I'd add Mazur. He was ranked several rounds lower, I believe, which is why Draper caught **** because he was just seen as a "Reach for one of Kienan's teammates". Soderblom a good pick. Augustine and Finnie are both looking like solid picks.
30 mars à 21 h 2
Démarrer sujet
You can easily argue Cossa as a "Swing" even as a first rounder. You mentioned Buch, and I'd add Mazur. He was ranked several rounds lower, I believe, which is why Draper caught **** because he was just seen as a "Reach for one of Kienan's teammates". Soderblom a good pick. Augustine and Finnie are both looking like solid picks.

I'll give you Mazur, I like him a lot and I think he will be a solid middle six forward for some years to come. And I did consider soderblom but I really didnt like his regression this year so I left him off. And Augustine for sure but again he was a second round pick and I'd debateably say he was a fairly consensus second round pick. Finnie is good but I'm still not overly sure he even becomes a regular NHLer. And I'm also big on Buch but again he was a second round pick. So again just not seeing a ton from those middle rounds that I'd like.
30 mars à 21 h 5
I'll give you Mazur, I like him a lot and I think he will be a solid middle six forward for some years to come. And I did consider soderblom but I really didnt like his regression this year so I left him off. And Augustine for sure but again he was a second round pick and I'd debateably say he was a fairly consensus second round pick. Finnie is good but I'm still not overly sure he even becomes a regular NHLer. And I'm also big on Buch but again he was a second round pick. So again just not seeing a ton from those middle rounds that I'd like.

I've heard Soda's having a better second half of the season after being pretty disappointing in the first. Either way, the level he's reached is way better than you get out of a typical 6th round pick. (Same reasoning for the Finnie pick)

Can't necessarily disagree with you on the early 2nds. You've still got a good shot at an NHLer.

I think the obvious choice right now for most potential to be a star outside the first round is Buchelnikov. Or maybe I should phrase that as highest ceiling?
30 mars à 21 h 15
Démarrer sujet
I've heard Soda's having a better second half of the season after being pretty disappointing in the first. Either way, the level he's reached is way better than you get out of a typical 6th round pick. (Same reasoning for the Finnie pick)

Can't necessarily disagree with you on the early 2nds. You've still got a good shot at an NHLer.

I think the obvious choice right now for most potential to be a star outside the first round is Buchelnikov. Or maybe I should phrase that as highest ceiling?

I completely agree and I'm glad you said that! lol

I love him as a prospect, he had such a good year as a 19 year old in the KHL and I think you're right, he definitely has a really high ceiling, even if it's a somewhat low percentage of hitting. Could be the sniper we need for the really long term future.

Lombardi is my other dark horse, if he can put on some weight and learn how to play at the next level in terms of physicality, his raw talent will make him a very good player. Another big IF there tho.
30 mars à 21 h 22
I completely agree and I'm glad you said that! lol

I love him as a prospect, he had such a good year as a 19 year old in the KHL and I think you're right, he definitely has a really high ceiling, even if it's a somewhat low percentage of hitting. Could be the sniper we need for the really long term future.

Lombardi is my other dark horse, if he can put on some weight and learn how to play at the next level in terms of physicality, his raw talent will make him a very good player. Another big IF there tho.

Yeah he's tracking well so far, but I dunno. I've always felt Lombardi isn't impressive enough to overcome his size and make it at the NHL level. I think Buch is a better player with more skill to do that.
30 mars à 21 h 52
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 11,104

Rebuilding teams don't "buy" one year rentals. And the Hawks don't need more bottom 6 forwards. Or guys who have trouble staying healthy enough to play. They need a 2C and a 4C. Otherwise their forward group is set.
JK74, Snowhawk18 et Garak a aimé ceci.
31 mars à 9 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,357

You need to realize that no one is paying for your garbage. I'm not saying he is a garbage person or a garbage player. But he is overpaid, can't stay healthy, and DET fans like you obviously want him gone to CREATE CAP SPACE. What about that scenario makes you think he has positive value? If DET moves him, it is because they need the cap space, which makes him a cap dump. You pay for cap dumps, end of story. It is certainly possibly that you could find a team that see's value in him, but that isn't going to be CHI.
31 mars à 11 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 6
i hope wings dont bring kane back especially at that amount. go get a younger ufa for that amount.
31 mars à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Garak
You need to realize that no one is paying for your garbage. I'm not saying he is a garbage person or a garbage player. But he is overpaid, can't stay healthy, and DET fans like you obviously want him gone to CREATE CAP SPACE. What about that scenario makes you think he has positive value? If DET moves him, it is because they need the cap space, which makes him a cap dump. You pay for cap dumps, end of story. It is certainly possibly that you could find a team that see's value in him, but that isn't going to be CHI.

I never said he wasn't a cap dump, but he also does have some value and that's undeniable. He is a half a point per game player with 17 goals in 60 games this year in bottom 6 minutes, doesn't sound like garbage to me lol. When the wings were in the same position as the hawks are right now, i would've been very happy with trading a late pick for a guy like that.
31 mars à 13 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,357
I never said he wasn't a cap dump, but he also does have some value and that's undeniable. He is a half a point per game player with 17 goals in 60 games this year in bottom 6 minutes, doesn't sound like garbage to me lol. When the wings were in the same position as the hawks are right now, i would've been very happy with trading a late pick for a guy like that.

Then why would you want to get rid of him?
2 avr. à 15 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Garak
Then why would you want to get rid of him?

Lots of young guys ready to play, hence my whole title of "wings youth movement". I'd rather see a guy like Mazur in that spot, and like I said, it still is a cap dump but I don't think it's your ordinary cap dump because he's still a legit middle 6er.
Garak a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage